The Game Ch. 06

Story Info
Humiliation, voyeurism, and bondage.
2.8k words
4.09
15.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: The party

Weeks pass; the things I hear through the grapevine about this blonde nymph are outrageous. No wonder, the things she said and did to me were crazy cool, but a base part of me found it intoxicating. So, I am invited back for a party, a "sleep-over". I can't resist, I make excuses to my girl and she agrees a bit too quickly, so I set up the camera and leave for a night of the unknown and probably taboo.

I found a twelve-hour tape on the inter-net and received it just in time. Even sent one of the tapes and a few Polaroid's, as slides, to an amateur web-site. They posted my girl kneeling before another man, the car-sex scene, (even a few of the blonde-bomb in all her top-less glory), and the three of us in bed. I was pleased.

I arrive, early in the afternoon, to see the foxy, blonde; older sister is wearing a collar and a silk robe. She greets me, at the door, with a gentle kiss and a body embrace where she grinds into me suggestively, for a moment, and then walks away. I watch her ass sway cockily as she struts off and then I turn my attentions to her sister, whose rock-hard nipples point at me accusingly.

"Come," she says, taking my hand in hers and leading me, not to either bedroom, but out to an icy garage that has been converted to another, good size, room. There are mattresses on the floor, a large couch, a small bar, a jukebox stereo, three, large televisions, and three, different video cameras on tripods, which aren't on, and a coffee table covered in glass.

She sits on the couch and pats the seat beside her. I sit and smile nervously.

"Would you like to be the guest of honor tonight?" she asks, a coy look crossing her face as she sips from a glass of wine.

"I thought I was," I reply, hoping that it's the correct response.

"You are, if you wish. You'll never forget it; you must have really impressed my sister,

' She winks, pausing to look deeply into my eyes, "you did me," she smiled. "You'll be safe with me, I'll see to it."

"Safe?" I ask, "from what?"

"You'll see, just enjoy," she muses. "Here, put this on," she says, handing me a collar that matches hers. "In the end, you will have loved every second of it, I promise," she whispers.

Now I'm no fool, but I know how to play along, so I take the collar, a thick, leather one, and strap it around my neck. It jingles slightly with four, steel rings, front, back, and sides.

"Where is your sister?" I ask quietly.

"Shhh, from now on you must be silent. I will lead and you will follow," she instructs as she stands. "As for my sister, you will see her soon enough and you will get your shot at her before the sun comes up. Now..." she purrs as she unties her silk robe and lets it slip to the floor.

"Let's see you," she laughs as she pulls my shirt over my head and kisses me firmly. Soon she has kissed her way down my chest and abdomen and pulls at my fly with her teeth.

"This is to hold you over," she whispers, sliding my jeans to the floor. She slips a hand inside my boxers, gently pulling my manhood through the flap and quickly thrusting it into her hot, hungry mouth. Her pink lips wrapping around my stiffness and her tongue beginning to dance back and forth as she gently slips me in and out. She hums, almost inaudibly, as she works, clasping my balls and shaft tightly in one hand, while the other explores my body with razor-sharp nails that turn quickly to a ticklish, feather-light caress and back again intermittently.

As I open my eyes, tears of ecstasy running down my cheeks, I see myself on a video monitor, a bobbing, red head nussled in my lap as I writhe and thrash. It is only a matter of minutes before I burst in her luscious mouth. She swallows every drop and suckles at me as I jerk and jump at her assault. She gives me a throaty giggle and licks me slowly, hilt to tip. I sigh happily and hold her head to my lap in a gentle embrace.

She stands and begins to gather my clothes, bending, straight-legged, in my face. I give her a playful lick and she smiles slyly and walks off with my wardrobe. I lay back and wait to see what's next.

As she comes back in she places a finger to her lips, for silence, and sits beside me. From under the table she pulls out a wooden box and extracts a razorblade, a small baggie, and a straw. From the baggie she dumps a gram or so, like it's free, and proceeds to make four, no six rather intense lines. She gulps down her glass of wine and chases it with an entire line, then hands the straw, a rolled C-note, to me and smiles.

I do my part, though slowly and in increments, and she coaxes me to another. I oblige and she brings me a glass of water. We sit and talk, in whispers, for an hour and then, she prods me to do more. I do, but I am already self-conscious, sitting naked, the speed having drawn up my privates and the coolness of the room adding to the problem.

The second dose is quick and soon I am embarrassed at my smallness in front of a lady, but she is unconcerned and pretends not to notice as she sips more wine and talks about nothing.

She checks her watch and reminds me to be silent, then takes me by the hand, giggling as I am forced to fully display my shrunken manhood in its undignified state. She leads me to a cubby. A storage closet once, it is now equipped with a video monitor, a small, but comfortable looking chair, and a small fridge. She sets me down in the chair and holds up a pair of padded handcuffs with a smile.

"Be silent, enjoy the show, I will serve you as you require," and with that, cuffs me to the chair, then ties my legs, loosely, to either leg of it and I am exposed and defenseless. "I love speed," she rasps huskily, "It makes men look like little boys," she teases, tickling my drawn scrotum. "It gives a woman power when a man is so small. Without his cock to hide behind, he is less than equal," she coos. She gently pulls the skin, which is tight and drawn around my shrinking shaft, up and over the head of my dick, making me appear uncircumcised, and it stays put, making me appear even smaller. I am amazed how tiny I have become; my face is flush with humiliation.

She laughs in triumph and grins down at me. "Yours is the smallest I've ever seen, even your testes are little. It's so cute, like a toy version of a real one," she says.

I close my eyes, embarrassed, humiliated, and mentally broken. My manhood the brunt of her jokes as she continues to laugh. She pulls open the mini-fridge and produces a piece of ice. "You're the party favor, love," she quips as she begins to rub the ice around my genitals.

I continue to keep my eyes closed and squirm, but I am helpless and, try as I might, I can't help but listen as she taunts and teases me about how miniscule and uninteresting my nakedness is to her, to all women. Her scorn is vicious and unending. My privates are numb from the ice and aching deeply. My testicles are drawn up into my body, my scrotum is a wrinkled bunching of darker flesh, and my cock is a tiny, purple nub.

Finally she lets up and, as I open my eyes, I see bright flashes. Again I am caught, as compact as is possible, she captures my shrunken phallus, over and over, until there is no more film and the floor is covered with developing pictures of me. She collects them and whispers in my ear, "Make no sound, you are here to watch. I'll be back whenever I need a good laugh," and with that insult, she slips her panties off and stuffs them in my mouth and turns to leave, then stops. "A itty-bitty part for a little-tiny man," she smirks as she leans down and bites my scrotum painfully. Tears run down my face as she concentrates on one testicle, biting so hard that a small amount of clear liquid seeps from the head of my cock. She laps at it as she slides a finger inside me, then, as I move forward; she takes my entirety into her mouth and caress' my small parts with her warm, talented tongue.

With a soft kiss, she reassures me, then, pictures in hand; she leaves, closing the door behind her. Soon the monitor comes to life and I see her placing the pictures randomly around the room. Then she begins straightening up, produces a jar of condoms, blunts on a tray, stocks the bar with ice and glasses, and turns on the stereo.

The sun is setting outside, I see through the monitor, as her sister, dressed in spiked heels, stockings, and a very short skirt, enters the room and they sit on the couch. They do the rest of the speed while sipping wine and sharing jokes as they study the pictures lay out on the table.

Soon there is a knock at the side door and her sister, naked but for her collar, answers it and three, rather large men enter and greet "her majesty" on the couch. The party rages and a blunt is passed around, many drinks are made and I am witness to both sisters taking turns on each other, fingers, tongues, and a fist for the young one before they are through. All three visitors are visibly impressed, as am I. They only notice my pictures after the girls have stopped. It was a great laugh for everyone as they are circulated and she tells them that they are of her boyfriend and they all console her with promises of a much better piece of meat than that.

That's when the show begins, the younger sister fluffs them hard, while the blonde succubus takes them one after another, in turns, for an hour or more. Beginning and ending with the large, black guest who is hung like a stallion. Long and thick, even I am forced to marvel at his size and watch intently as she takes his wholeness easily and carries on like she is in ecstasy. They proudly pose for piques of their swollen and impressive members and I see it all close up through the monitor and the slave sister's camera work.

After that, the guests leave and the girls sit together and study the new pictures. I am cold and alone, but the red sister eventually comes to see me and unties my hands to whiz and do another huge line. Then I am retied and re-iced until I am so cold I am shaking. My balls recede, once again, into my body, my scrotum is flush against me, and my penis is only a frozen shadow of its former self. More pictures end her visit, my heart pounds in my ears as my new dose hits me, and my crotch is numb with excitement and ache.

Soon enough a new set of guests arrive, all three standing, no, towering over the sisters as they greet them at the door. But this time the girls are hungry for it and the clothes and inhibitions are lost almost immediately. The younger sister kneels before two of them and expertly extracts two good-size, Latino cocks and proceeds to feed on them both. First one, then the other, moaning and humming as she brings them both to full size and sends them to her sister, who takes them both at once. One on top and one under-nieth, she rides them wildly and her sister films them both entering and stretching her at once.

I am glued to the monitor, watching it all happen as I hear her cuss and pant through the closed door. An explosive orgasm rocks her body just before they both spend themselves inside her and roll away. While she, spread wide on the bed, breaths heavily and is noticeably dilated from the double penetration, not to mention the three from earlier. Then came the last, the tallest of the three and, as I was soon to find out, the most endowed of them all. He is massive, as thick as her wrists, though little more than average in length, it is clear his girth is what has qualified him as last.

The young sister only licks him hard, not daring to try an oral penetration of his fullness, while her sister, audibly, groans in discomfort with his entry, yet, soon enough, she grows accustomed to him and readily thrusts upon him madly. This one lasts longer than all the rest, pounding her hard, her legs spread as wide as they will go, her tired, sweaty face holds a dazed look and her eyes are glassy. He finishes, with a shudder, and leaves her naked and torn on the mattress.

Her sister talks them into posing for pictures, thanks them, and sees them out. Locking the door behind them. She crosses the room and sits with her sister for a moment. Eventually she laps at her sister's gaping entrance and slowly slips her fist inside her. She works it in and out of her and, after a moment, her exhausted sister begins to buck and move with the entry, building up slowly, but finishing with an impressive orgasm.

Then it is my turn. The red sister enters my cell and looks me over, leaving the door open as she walks away, and returns with a little, black box and a set of wires. Helping her tired, bow-legged sister up, they both come to study and whisper about me. After laughing and staring at my tiny penis, they seem to come to a decision.

The beautiful and licivious, blonde steps into my cubby and straddles me. Her hot, wet cunt swallows my shrunken member into its depths; her dilation is so massive that I am lost in her opening. All the others wore condoms, yet I do not, I wonder why to myself. She taunts me, asking if I even have a dick because she can't feel it at all, while her sister hooks the wires up to the box and tests it by crossing them, they spark.

I start to protest, but she whispers one word into my ear, "Insemination," and holds me close. Before her heat can even start to draw me erect, her sister places the wires on my scrotum and an intense shock rocks my genitals. I cry out and tense as she does it again and, on the third try she turns up the juice and lights up my balls with a charge that sends hot jism spurting out of me in hammering waves. Again and again she shocks me to two more forced orgasms before her sister is happy. Then she leans back between my legs and stays inverted as my cum runs into her depths. I sit and stare at her swollen, purple entrance, amazed at the size she attained.

The red sister unties me and I lay, breathless, with the blonde, inverted, on top of me and breathe deeply as I hold my aching balls and think, "What a night."

When we finally get up, they dress and bring me my clothes. I dress quickly and sit, dazed, on the couch. We smoke a blunt and sit lazily sprawled on the couch together. Eventually we move to the mattress, which has clean sheets and pillows, and fall asleep in a triple-spoon. When I awake it is to a mutual, morning blowjob by the sexy sisters to say thanks for being our bitch. They are fantastic and, though I didn't expect to orgasm again, somehow they pull another one out of me and I explode in their faces as they pretend to fight over my cum and greedily slurp it from my shaft and lick it from each others lips.

What a pair they make. With that, and an equally amazing shower, we say our good-byes and I leave to go home, wondering, for the first time, what my girlfriend has been up to in the last twelve hours. I'll have to watch the tape to see, but I have my suspicions.