The Game Ch. 07

Story Info
Cheating, voyeurism, and jealousy.
1.3k words
10.9k
2
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: Rain

I never expected it to turn out this way, when I found his number, when I read the love note you left behind (was it on purpose?), when I sat down and told you that I knew. I never foresaw that this would happen. When I told you about how I followed you, that day, and saw you kiss him at the front door, how I waited for an hour for you to re-appear, and how you rushed home to tell me that you'd been asleep and missed my calls. But when you called yesterday, after a night of fighting over him, to tell me that you were at his house, naked, and how he was about to fuck you and I hung up. Well, when you hit redial and set the phone down, I answered and I didn't hang up this time, I listened, the whole time. I heard it all, with tears in my eyes, I heard your moans and his grunts, how you called out his name while your bodies slapped together, I sat and listened to you fuck him.

I was hurt, devastated, but you were waiting for me at home, expecting a fight. But you didn't expect for me to smother you with kisses and undress you, before making wild, passionate love to you, did you? No, but you were so hot, so creamy, you melted to my touch and clawed at me as I called you a bitch and slammed myself into you. I remember how you cried and whispered how sorry you were and how you could only love me, you made me so hard when you said that, I wanted it to last forever. It seemed to, didn't it? You looking straight at me as I pushed deep inside you, your hands on my chest, a sad look in your eyes as you bit your lip and shook from my impacts.

Your orgasm was incredible, you tensed and pulled me into you as you pulled my hair and gasped for breath. You were intense and all I could think about was how good it felt to please you and when we finished, how good it felt to hold you.

A few weeks ago, when you took a Saturday off, and we were sitting around, you took me into the bedroom and took off my pants and tickled me, remember? Well, when you started licking and sucking on me it was amazing. Then you started stroking me and I was in your power and I said: "I would do anything for you." I was so excited and you calmly said: " No, you wouldn't." Then ran you tongue down my length and said: "You wouldn't share me would you?"

And I said: "Anything you want, just don't stop." I didn't think you were serious, but you were. Now I know.

As much as it hurts, I still love you and I don't want to lose you. I know you don't love him, you always come back to me, you always come home. So, to prove to you that I would do anything to keep you, I say this: Fuck him, all day if you want, but come home and make love to me. When you tie me up and I am defenseless, when you stroke my cock and tease me. Tell me about him, about how it feels to have him inside you and how it excites you to cheat. Whisper in my ear what you did and how badly you wanted and needed him.

With every detail you give me, every time you whisper his name in my ear, you will get hotter and wetter and when you're ready you'll untie me and make me plunge my stiffness into you. Make me fuck you the way you want and you'll orgasm for me like you don't for him, you'll call out my name when you do and you'll know who is better.

I love you, I live to see you happy, and I'd share you with a hundred other men if you wanted. So, when you feel rough and want it hard and deep, just kneel down and take me gently into your mouth, and when I'm stiff and ready, tell me about the other men that you've been with. Whisper to me what you liked to do to them or how they did you. Compare me to them or tell me about whom you think of fucking and give me the details you see, in your mind, when you dream of them.

I know you have a boyfriend, baby, It's O.K., I want you to be happy and fulfilled. I want you to invite him over on your day off. I want to watch through the window as you kiss him passionately and undress. I dream about the hungry look in your eyes when you lay back and let him enter you. I want to see your pleasure as you fuck him in our bed, knowing that I'm watching and listening to you scream his name. And after he cums for you, you can make the phone ring, and tell him that it was me and that I'm on my way home. With one more long kiss you let him leave and, as soon as he's gone, I'll come in, throw you down, and fuck you while you struggle. I might even wrap a scarf around you neck and gently choke you as I pound myself into you and you take me quietly.

All the anger and jealousy will slip out of me as I cum inside you and you'll have the best of both worlds, one after the other. We'll lay in each other's arms and rest, until you start to whisper to me about how much it turned you on. How big his dick felt inside you, how much you loved knowing that I was watching you with your legs spread wide, taking another man inside you, and how you glanced over at me sometimes, though you mostly panted and moaned. Then I'll kiss you gently all over, sliding my fingers inside you, while you talk about him and how it felt and then about me and how exciting it was to have me right afterward. And when I'm fully erect again, I'll make rough, crazy love to you, while you call out my name and tell me I'm the king and that you're my sexy queen, and when we're finished, we'll fall asleep together and dream of hope and love.

No one will ever love you like I do, Rain. No one will ever want and need you this badly. I am yours forever and you own my heart. So there you go, I know you've cheated and I know you won't stop, but it's O.K., if you want to fuck someone else, go ahead. If you want to kiss someone else, in front of me, to make me jealous, go for it. Just remember to always do twice as much for me when you're done and tell me about it while you do, that way there's a reward in it for me also. And, when you can, call me and let me listen in, I love to hear you moan in pleasure, it's a turn-on. Just don't forget who loves you and takes care of you, don't forget how much you mean to me.

I don't care about the others or what you do with them, as long as you come home to me and promise me that your love stays with me when you leave. If you need him, or whomever, I can deal with it, I just want you to be satisfied, I just want you to be happy so you'll stay with me and be my wife, my friend, and my lover.

"Vegas"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Entertaining Husband's Boss Wife fucks husband's boss in kitchen while husband sleeps.in Loving Wives
You Can Love Too Much Ch. 01 After 30 years, wife needs more than just husband.in Loving Wives
Bully Ch. 01 He tricks a mom out of her clothes.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Not Appropriate A brief example of improper behavior.in Loving Wives
Fateful Decisions A husband's decisions lead to his boss cuckolding him.in Loving Wives
More Stories