The Game Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina whispers softly into her ear, pressing her lips against her earlobe and quietly telling her something, a secret, then gives it a long, slow lick. The look of embarrassment went away and a smile crosses Baby's sexy face as she bites her lower lip and watches Christina bend to the floor and zip her boots, first left, then right. Baby stands directly between us, no closer to me than to her, and holds my hand, while gazing at this girl's ass while she shows it off for us. I kiss the sensitive spots on her neck as Christy slowly straightens up, pausing for a second at baby's exposed mid-riff.

" I want to party," Christina says to us. "Let's get high and have some fun," she coos as she leads us back into the living area. Baby and I sit on a long, comfortable couch and watch as she remotely commands her environment. Dropping the lights, putting on music, and turning on a television monitor which shows the room and us in it. She leaves the room for a moment and comes back with a small box, from it she extracts a joint and lights it, taking a few puffs and then passing it to my lover. She sits down by Baby and we begin to relax and talk. She tells us about Paris and her fall, down a half-flight of French stairs, then shows us the scar, a tiny one, on her hip. To show it properly, she has to raise her dress and fully expose one ass cheek, then she points it out to us as we both study her female anatomy closely. Reach for the ring and all that.

So drinks are made, shots are taken, and Christina lounges upon my lover, finally sneaking a kiss that they think I did not see. It is a magical meeting, two pairs of soft, pink lips caressing one another, two red tongues flashing past them and tangling for a moment. I, standing at the bar, walk over and look down at Christy, staring at her exposed panties. She is lying down, head in my Baby's lap, as they run hands through each other's hair and begin to kiss openly. I reach down and kiss my lover on the top of her pretty head, then run a finger down the body of her new friend. I reach up her dress and pull at her panties, slipping them off without disturbing the stockings. Then I unbutton her dress, just enough for her push-up to push out, and show her sexy cleavage off, and watch them as they make out gently.

Baby is hot, I can tell, her hands explore Christina's every curve and crease, pulling at hard, anxious nipples and eventually finding her lovely, adorned crease and slipping a finger inside her. I kneel on the floor, just between Christina's knees, and watch as my lover parts her plump lips and draws small circles around her clitoral ring before plunging her fingers back inside her. Their kissing becomes much more intense, Christina asserts more control and begins to pull at Baby's clothes, slipping her shirt over her head and unsnapping her bra with ease. Baby's ripe, tiny nipples are swollen and standout proudly, cresting her firm, soft breasts. Christina's mouth soon finds them and begins to suckle and tongue them wildly as she bows and grinds at Babygirl's hand, then she pushes Baby flat on the couch and mounts her. Kissing her sweetly, she moves slowly down my lover's body, licking and sucking at her. With a zip and a tug, Babygirl is naked and Christina studies the dish before her.

"God, you have a sexy little pussy don't you?" she rasps, moving ever toward my lover's entrance.

Bending between my lover's legs, Christina, on her knees and pushing her lovely slit out for me to see, slips her tongue into my love and begins to lap at her. I can see an expression of pleasure on Baby's face as she takes this woman by the hair and holds her tightly between her legs. She forms a beautiful "O" with her mouth as Christy pleasures her, eyes closed and writhing in the pristine ecstasy of another woman's touch.

I am mad with jealousy, but so turned on that my balls ache. I drop my pants and kneel behind Christina, pushing her legs further apart. I pull my throbbing manhood out and slip it easily into Christina's moist and warm depths. She takes no notice of me as I slide in and out of her, pushing myself into her slowly and loving the velvety grasp of her sweet slit. She fingers and tongues at my lover's entrance, making my sweet baby moan and curse softly to herself and paying no attention to me. I pump away at her while she brings Baby to a fantastic orgasm, who then looks up at me through bleary eyes and realizes, for the first time, that I'm fucking this girl while she fucks her. The look of jealous hurt and surprise on her face made me so hot, so excited, that I painted Christina's insides with hot jets of jism, almost instantly, thrusting into her one final time and unloading myself.

Baby closes her eyes and a tear runs down her cheek, even as her beautiful chest heaves for breath and her pulse races from her climax. I slide out of Christina and walk over to Baby, but she pushes me away as I kneel to kiss her. I retire to the other room to clean up, giving her a chance to cool off.

When I return, she is in Christina's arms, silent and curled up across her lap. I sit beside them and wait for Babygirl to show me a sign. Eventually she turns and kisses me, then turns back to Christina, holding my hand behind her back as she relaxes in a woman's embrace and falls asleep.

Later, I get up and start to look about, and she shows me around her trailer. With Baby napping on the couch, I follow her as she talks about how jealous you seem of me. I agree that you are very and that I hoped I hadn't hurt her badly earlier, I just wanted in.

Christina laughs and asks how mad she would be if she woke up to her sucking my cock? I just gulp and say that it's hard to tell, but mad. She pulls me into the front room and stands me right beside my resting lover and proceeds to pull my pants around my ankles and my boxers as well. I open my mouth to say something, but she opens her mouth as well and, with hers filled with my testes, I do not object. She rocks and pulls at my meat, pumping me full of blood and grasping it tightly to hold it in. She devours me, pushing me to the back of her throat and down, sucking me into her waiting mouth. She tongues my balls as she collides with my pelvis, driving my erection past her lips and across her writhing taster. She works hard at it, giving me all she's got and pushing me quickly toward another climax. She pounds her lovely eatery against my body, taking me fully into herself and slapping my balls against her chin.

She reaches over and begins to shake my lover, waking her to see me plunging into another woman's mouth, tensing with pleasure, and about to orgasm. Babygirl sits up straight and watches as I spasm and shoot a warm stream of cum into this woman's mouth.

Christina slips me out of her mouth and swallows my seed, only inches from my lover's face. Babygirl hops forward and grabs me by the balls and pulls me forward to the edge of the couch, roughly. I smile slightly down at her but she moves right in and wraps her mouth around my testes. Biting very hard, she makes me collapse on the couch, rolled up in a ball, with her head still between my legs. I fight to get away from her savage teeth, but she bites down on my balls again and I just ride out the wave of pain. She lets go for a moment and I pull back, but she repositions and "clamps down" on my shriveling cock. She takes it to the base and I stop pulling away as she locks onto it and bites down just hard enough to stop me from moving.

Christina leans down and kisses my lover's cheek, commenting that she was very jealous indeed, and then forces my legs apart and begins gnawing at my exposed testes. Baby slips my prick out of her mouth, both girls pausing to look me over and laugh at my receeding pride. Then take turns punishing me with a wave of tiny bites all over my genitals, making me squirm and tense. Then she decides that an open hand slap might do the trick. So Baby holds my legs spread, sitting across my stomach, while Christy slaps her palm solidly and flat on my scrotum. My testes are alive with pain, waves of nausea drift past as my lover takes her turn and slams her fist into my groin, I buckle and roll up. They laugh at me and pry my legs apart for another turn. Christy first, slapping my balls harder than before, then again, and again, making tears run from my eyes. Then Baby takes her turn and leans forward to tongue and caress my aching nuts, sucking them gently and slipping my diminished manhood back and forth between her lips. Christina joins in, tongue-ing at my package with her and kissing her with my tiny parts in the middle. This continues for a while before my dick becomes hard again, then they jerk me off, in tandem, mouthing me and trading back and forth before Christina suddenly grasps me tightly and takes me to the top again. She works it hard and fast, plunging me into her mouth and swirling my swollen piece with her tongue until I cum again and, spouting a fountain of warm liquid across her lips and face, sigh, spent.

As I fall asleep on the couch, I hear the distant sounds of them in the bedroom. They are noisy as they claw and lick at each other, both eating at each other's oysters and Baby loving the feel of a first time offense. I hear the instruments that she uses on my lover as I nap, as well as her cries for release later, when Baby takes her turn on her. I awake on the couch, still naked from the night before, and move to the bedroom. Baby is asleep in Christina's arms, both looking lovely in the morning light. I slip between my lover's legs and press a languid kiss on her neck, she opens an eye and smiles as I slide my morning woody into her body and make sweet, passionate love to her. She bucks slightly against me as I slip in and out of her, pushing my swollen member past her sweet lips and pressing it into her warm, wet center. I find my orgasm inside her, filling her with warm thoughts and a loving spurt of joy, then dressing to meet the day ahead.

We both kissed Christy goodbye, though mine was a simple one and Baby's fairly intense. Then we parted ways, asking her to write and come again, letting go slowly over breakfast, we say our farewells and leave to find our own, separate lives. Baby and I holding hands and feeling very close as we walk through the empty parking lot to our car and start the journey home.

"I love you, Baby," I tell her, admiring the way the sunrise lights her hair.

"I love you too," she replies, and I know that in her eyes, there is no hesitation or guilt, only honest love and admiration.

Fin

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Game Ch. 08 Previous Part
The Game Series Info

Similar Stories

You Can Love Too Much Ch. 01 After 30 years, wife needs more than just husband.in Loving Wives
Bully Ch. 01 He tricks a mom out of her clothes.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Day I Died A Christmas dance leads to an affair with a hung colleague.in Loving Wives
Wendy's Weekend Wife takes desperate measures to save her husband's job.in Novels and Novellas
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
More Stories