The Game Ch. 3

Story Info
Michelle loves to ride trains.
1.4k words
4.24
35.8k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers

Michelle had phoned me earlier in the day, she had wanted to know if I would finish work early so that I could catch the train home with her, she thought it would be nice to travel together like we did when we were younger and not so work committed. I agreed and said that I would meet her at the train station at 5:30. When I arrived at the station I pushed through the crowd trying to find Michelle I could not see her through the hoards of people then I remembered we used to always have a coffee before we caught the train together in a little coffee shop on one of the platforms.

I hurried in the direction of the coffee shop when I arrived Michelle was sitting relaxed sipping a coffee and reading a magazine. "Hi I knew would remember," Michelle said when she greeted me. I sat down and ordered a coffee. Michelle was wearing a long overcoat, which I thought was unusual being the middle of summer and all. "What is with the coat?" I asked. Michelle explained to me that she had left it at work and it had been hanging on the back of her office door for ages and it was easier to wear it than carry the bulky thing under her arm, I offered to carry it for her, she refused saying it was no trouble at all.

The loud speaker announced that our train would be departing in a few minutes; we finished our coffees and headed off to the platform. When the doors of the train opened I went to make my habitual charge so as to grab a seat, Michelle pulled at my arm holding me back. "I prefer to stand if that's all right?" Michelle said. I agreed although I was not too happy standing for forty minutes.

The train was extremely crowded and it took about five minutes before everybody settled and had found their little nook on the train. Michelle and I stood facing each other grasping onto one of those upright metal poles, she smiled at me Michelle knew that I hated crowded places that's why I would work a little later as to catch the less busy train, I smiled back and took a deep breath thinking this train better empty out quick or else I might not make it home.

The train started with a jolt and everybody standing planted their feet firmly as not to topple on to each other, although I would imagine falling over on a train where we were packed in like sardines would be hard to achieve. I asked the woman behind me if she could move her handbag from jabbing me in my back, she just gave me a dirty look and obliged my request.

Michelle leaned forward and whispered in my ear, " How are you coping honey?" I'll be okay as long as we have some room to move soon," I said. Michelle smiled and leaned forward again whispering in my ear, "I thought I might help take your mind of the situation," she said. Michelle had unbuttoned her long coat and discreetly showed me that she was wearing nothing underneath, she had shaven her pussy so it was completely naked and cut holes in the pockets so she could play with her pussy without any one seeing what she was up to.

Michelle moved forward and pressed herself up against the metal pole, letting the coat slightly gape giving me a perfect view of what she was doing. Michelle ran both her hands over her virgin shaven pussy enjoying its smoothness, her fingers slowly descending down to her pouting lips, letting one part them, I could see her hardened clit poking out through its cover. Michelle's finger slowly stroked her love button, she let out a quiet sigh. I looked around to see if Michelle's cry had drawn any attention, no one had heard, they were busy reading books and newspapers or talking to each other. Michelle took her unoccupied hand from the pocket and slowly brushed the tips of her fingers across the fabric of the coat in such away to stimulate her breasts, her hard nipples forcing the fabric to mould around them.

The train slowed as it pulled into the station the uneasiness of the stopping made Michelle remove her hands from her breasts and pussy and grab hold of the pole to balance herself. The seat across from us became vacant however before I could think to grab it a young couple slid into it, they both smiled at us and opened up their newspapers and began to read. Once the train left the station and gathered its rhythm Michelle's hands moved their attention back to her pussy, Michelle ran her fingers up and down her love slit each time with more ease as her wetness increased.

Michelle spread her pussy lips with her hand and pushed her groin into the cold metal pole letting her pink lips envelope it, her hips ever so slowly moving gyrating her clit against the pole, every now and then stopping to feel the sensation of the vibrations running through the pole. I looked around nervously Michelle's movements were less discreet than before, once again no one was watching, or were they? I was about to return to watching Michelle when I noticed the young women sitting across from us whisper something to her boyfriend, judging by their glances they had noticed Michelle. I whispered to Michelle that we may have been noticed, she looked over at the young couple and smiled they smiled back. Michelle winked at me " It's okay John I put on a show for them sometimes," she said.

The young women was squeezing her legs tight together, her hand covered by a newspaper worked slowly on her mans dick through his pants, the tight blouse she was wearing pushed against her breasts, her nipples hard and erect. My mind was awash with all kinds of sensations I did not know where to look. Michelle kissed me on my cheek I turned and looked at Michelle her eyes where filled with desire she moved and positioned herself to give the young couple a better view. Michelle pushed harder against the pole trying to relieve her ache, her lips sliding along the pole from the juices of her soaked cunt.

The young women lifted her buttocks slightly pulling her dress up from under her, she was not wearing any panties, like a seasoned professional her man slipped his hand under her, she opened her legs ever so slightly not to attract any attention, his finger slid into her wanting hole. The young women wiggled her arse pretending to get comfortable, all the time her intention was to slide his finger in and out of her pussy. We both watched the young couple as they watched Michelle slide her pussy up and down the pole. The young woman's hand rubbed vigorously against her lover's concealed cock as if urging him to quench her thirst. Her thighs snapped tightly closed and her body jerked as her orgasm swept over her body, she bit her bottom lip holding in her cries of pleasure, her head jolted back as her second orgasm gripped her.

Michelle put her arms around me hugging me, I mirrored her actions pulling her in close. I could feel her hips swaying as she pushed her aching clit back and forth against the metal pole, each thrust with more force, her hands gripped tight against my shirt, I held her tighter against my body, my arms holding her as her knees slightly buckled, her hips stopped and I could feel her body quiver as tiny explosions erupted in her pussy. Michelle kissed me deeply wanting my tongue deep in her throat muffling her moans of delight as her body shuddered from her second wave of pleasure.

We held each other close until Michelle's bliss had subsided. Michelle buttoned her coat in time for us to depart the train, I looked back at the young couple but they were gone, I pulled on Michelle's arm my eyes signaling her to look back at the empty seat where the young couple sat. Michelle looked at me, "It's all part of the game my dear," She said.

To be continued...

Please remember to vote for this story.

Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers