The Game of Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that done, Mitch fell backwards, laying on his back, panting. Judy laid there panting as well. "That was fun," Judy said between breaths.

"Yeah. Hey, honestly, how was I, cause this isn't really real, so you shouldn't lie, I mean."

"Relax Mitch, That was fucking good." The pair laid there for a while. "What should we do now?"

"How about we float up to about thirty thousand feet and then fall," Mitch suggested.

"No thanks. I have an idea," Judy said.

Thirty Minutes later they flew back in the office window. Mitch was invisibly naked, Judy was dressed, but she was slightly disheveled, her hair in a bit of a miss and her blouse had cum on it, and the back of her blouse had grass stains. They walked out into the cubicle area. Judy stood behind Norm, an office nerd. "Hey Norm. You know Sarah?"

"Yeah?"

"She really likes you, I think you should go talk to her."

"Really?"

"Yeah, just go talk to her."

At the same time, Mitch was invisibly sitting under Sarah's desk. She was another cute office girl. She was wearing a skirt, which Mitch had his invisible hand up at the moment. Sarah felt a caress on the inside of her thigh. She urgently looked under her desk and all around. Mitch felt her up, putting his hand against her panties, and rubbing her pussy. She started to respond, but she was thinking she was crazy.

"Hey Sarah," Norm said, standing beside her. She was still being felt up by an invisible man.

"Oh hey Norm," She said awkwardly.

"I was wondering...if you would like to ummm, like go out ...for a dinner or something?" Mitch put one finger inside of Sarah and played with her clit. She shivered.

"Yeah sure," She said, not really listening to him, just trying to get him to go away. Mitch morphed through the desk and stood next to Judy on the other side of the office.

"It worked," He said.

"Good, I think they would make a good couple, she thinks he is cute," Judy said.

"Okay, now its my turn to think of something," Mitch said condescendingly.

"Oh, what that wasn't a good idea?"

"Come with me," Mitch said, grabbing her hand and pulling her back to the boss's office. "Take off your clothes," Mitch said.

"We aren't fucking again...at least not for a little while," She said blushing.

"No, it's not that, take off your clothes."

"Fine," She said, taking all her clothes off. Mitch laid down on his back on the floor.

"Hop on," He said.

"I thought you said it wasn't sex?"

"I didn't say you had to put it in," Mitch said. Judy squatted down, sitting on Mitch, just above his crotch. She put her knees on either side of his chest, gripping him tightly, and her hands on his shoulders. "Off we go," Mitch said, floating up and out the window, with Judy naked on top of him. "I'm your magic carpet," Mitch said. He floated them down to the street, and hovered next to a taxi. The taxi driver looked over and saw a naked woman floating next to him.

"This is your idea of fun?"

"Yeah, pretty much," Mitch said laughing. They floated on down the streets. They came to a High School.

"Oh no, no no no," Judy protested.

"Oh, come on, besides you can't do anything about," Mitch said, pushing through the front door. They floated on down the hallway. "Just wait until the bell rings," Mitch said.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I'm trying to not be boring," Mitch said. They had some time to kill. Mitch started to massage Judy's breasts.

"You are invisible, you can't be embarrassed," Judy protested. Mitch turned visible.

"Fair now?" Mitch asked, still playing with her tits. "Let's fuck again."

"Not here," Judy protested.

"Why not? It doesn't matter, I told you, no consequences," Mitch said, rubbing his hands all over her body now.

"Fine, I guess I don't have a choice," Judy said.

"Not really, I mean I could just leave you here naked and not invisible. Or we could have sex while floating in the air." Mitch said, putting his hands around her hips. He lifted her and grabbed his cock, pushing it into her lips. Her weight pushed her down on his cock. She moaned loudly. They fucked floating in the air, then the bell rang. They were panting and moaning when scores of teenagers walked out into the hallway. They stared in amazement, on several accounts, forming a circle around them. They kept fucking. "Watch this," Mitch said, then he started to spin them. They spun around faster and faster, Judy's hair swinging out from them. They were both getting dizzy, but kept fucking. Judy started to scream loudly, marking her orgasm. Mitch slowed their spin to a stop. "And that kids, is how it is done," He said.

"Now what?" She asked him, with dozens of eyes looking at her naked body.

12