The Game Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, erm. What next?"

"Next is your turn - you know the rules by now."

She nodded and headed out, scrambling down the fire escape without worrying about the noise this time and into the safety of her car. She was burning up, trying to unpack and process what had just happened. Thrills, yes, but she couldn't help feeling less like a willing and equal opponent in a game of sexual gratification and more like a naive and used whore he'd sneaked in to prove to himself he was not only the master of his world, but could hold his nerve under stimulating duress in front of his colleagues. She felt cheap - but as he said, they were the rules. The rules... something was bothering her...

'Call Tom in 10 - 4.30pm'? On the page before the list? She checked her phone for his text - she'd kept it for the details. It had arrived just after 9.30am. He'd written out his list way afterwards. Cheating bastard! Right - game definitely on!

Chapter 4 - Endgame

Following her unexpected desk captivity session she was still feeling shaken, buzzing inside from the sheer mad thrill of an illicit sex session, but not secure and in control. She had to be now; this was her chance to get what she wanted.

Did she want more? She could wipe his number, stop the game, focus back on her real life and perhaps try and work out why she was taking such big risks for something so quick and temporary. She could...

It was two days later when he got the text.

'Same rules, my interpretation. The game will be played tomorrow afternoon. That's all afternoon btw, no half hour slots for me! You will dress in your best suit and bring PLENTY of cash - my rules, your treat. Options to follow - ok so far?'

Three minutes later. She imagined him clearing his diary - last minute business trip to London. Then the buzz and a simple 'Y'.

'Options are - slow sensual sex (make sure you have stamina for several rounds!) WHITE, fun sexy role play - I will supply the costumes BLUE, I will be very seriously in charge and you will be immobilised and prepared for a rough ride BLACK, fast and passionate RED, a +1 will join us (of my choice) CHECKS, you just watch NOTHING. The words in capitals relate to what I will wearing - this is how you'll discover the option. Roll.' She sent it - what would he make of this?

A picture of a black die with six silver dots popped onto her screen. High roller! She started typing again.

'Second set of rules - you will be sat in a central alcove in Browns on Cambridge Street at 1:15pm. You must not acknowledge me or speak to me in any way but you will see me and learn your option. When I leave you must not directly follow me, but work out where I've gone and join me 15 minutes later. Understood?' She smiled to herself, proud at how she'd managed to concoct a scenario that made his play seem like a quick round of noughts and crosses!

'Understood'.

-

Friday. She spotted him sat there as agreed wearing a smart silver suit and nursing a small glass of something - whisky perhaps? Calming his nerves? Unlikely. The bar was quiet at lunchtime, there were only a couple of other people - it would be different by 4. She hovered back a minute, gave an extra spray of perfume, the same she'd worn in his office, then drifted past him nonchalantly to the bar where she ordered a herself a Bacardi cocktail and sat in his field of vision at a nearby table.

She was wearing a plain grey skirt suit, no colour on show at all. She drank slowly, making him wait this time, then after a pause got up and walked past his alcove without looking at him, then feigned dropping her bag on the ground. She bent down to scoop it up as he watched her out of the corner of his eye the split in her skirt revealed to him a flash of her bright red knickers. He sat back and took a swig of his whisky as she walked on.

Two minutes later and she was out the door. He got up and looked around, first where she'd dropped her bag, then went to where she'd been sitting. He picked up her glass and took the little mat it had been sat on - scrawled across it was 'Cricourt Hotel. 312.' He stuffed it in his pocket and left.

-

He walked straight in - this man does not knock! She was sat on the bed and he was straight there, pulling her to her feet and to him as before - pausing slightly before wrapping one hand around the back of her head, kissing her fiercely while his other went straight down to her skirt, flicking the button open, pulling the zip and letting it drop to the floor. She quickly found herself down to her underwear, him deftly seeking out every sensitive spot and crevasse on and in her, when he started to go for his own fly.

Stop! She said and firmly pushed him back pulling his hands down to his sides. He paused and looked, for the first time, confused. She gave him a peck, led him by the hand to a substantial lounge chair by the door and straddled him.

"You don't know the option yet." She smiled.

"Red?"

"Hmmm, what made you think that?" She coughed and the door opened and another man walked in, tall, muscular, tanned with model looks. "I think you'll find I was wearing 'nothing' underneath." Her eyes twinkled wickedly at him as the man approached. TGP looked back at her with a fixed, slightly frowning, but not angry, expression.

She stepped aside and the man pulled out a set of handcuffs and two ropes from a little bag. "We thought you might get a bit tempted." she said "So to help we're going to remove the opportunity, ok?" It wasn't a question. The man was considerably larger than TGP and before he could move his hands were fixed behind the chair, locking him to it and his legs were tied up tightly to its legs.

"Comfortable?" she asked. He stared at her, but going along with the ride gave a little smirk and nod.

"Fine thank you."

"Good, now we're going to put on quite a show for you. Ooh, you know, I want see if you're enjoying it!" She pulled his belt and trousers open and slipped his pants down so his genitals were fully on show. He seemed to be enjoying things quite a lot already.

"One last thing, I've enjoyed having the lingering taste of your cum so much this week, I think its only fair to return the favour." She slowly slipped off her knickers, teasingly stood over him and let her pussy hover in front just of his face until he could feel its warmth. Pulling against his bonds, he craned his neck forwards and unconsciously his let his tongue emerge in anticipation. She laughed, pulled away grabbed his face roughly and shoved her liberated knickers inside his partially opened mouth, pushing them to the back of his throat until he gagged a little, then motioned to her muscular companion who pulled out some tape to seal them in.

He sat, eyes blazing, watching the couple as the mystery man scooped her up like she weighed no more than a feather and lay her down on the bed. She unbuttoned his shirt and ran her fingers over his smooth chest and then to his trousers which he helped open and then pulled down and off. They carried on until they were both totally naked and started slowly, taking it in turns to give pleasure with their mouths; her sucking on him before he flipped her onto her back kissing down her neck, then her breasts, concentrating on each nipple in turn before pulling his tongue up between her thighs until, resting his hand on her belly, his face was completely buried into her intimate swollen folds with his circling tongue on her willing clit, making her pant in little short, sharp breaths.

When she was getting close, he wrapped his big arms around her, lay her down under him and massaged her inner thighs open with his hand before plunging his large cock deep inside her; she gave out a loud impassioned moan. They writhed on the bed; a slow rhythmic tangle of limbs. Every now then she shot a glance and little open-mouthed pleasure accepting smile at TGP who was unmoving but still evidently made hard by the performance.

After 25 sensual, thrusting, sweaty, slow but forceful minutes of fucking; him on top, her riding him hard, scooped together, over the side of the bed, they finally came to a rest with her arching and coming explosively around him as he pulsed inside her.

They took a while to pull their clothes back on, ignoring TGP still fixed to his chair. She looked over and noticed he was losing a little definition in the crotch area, so went over and dragged up his shaft with her nails. It rallied.

"We've got the room all evening, be patient, we'll play a little more". He looked up at her and his eyes flashed a little. She then reached into his jacket pocket and found his wallet, as instructed stuffed thick with notes. She counted out £250 and gave it to the well-defined gigolo. "I'll return the cuffs later." He smiled, nodded and left.

She stood and regarded TGP, then after leaving him for a freshen-up in the bathroom, sat at a mirror across the room and fixed her hair and make-up. Now fully clothed apart from her underwear which was still taped in his mouth, she straddled him again, hovering above him until his cock strained up again and she brushed it lightly with her pussy, moving her hips to stroke gently back and forth.

"Do you like that?" He stared at her. She was, for a split second taken by a rush of temptation to slide down onto him and give him what she was denied the other day. He was still hot after all, even though he was player. No. She had her own rules and pulled away.

Reaching into her bag she pulled out a fresh pair of panties. "Black! Ironic hey?" and slipped into them. His expression changed again. She thought for a moment and got his phone from his trouser pocket. For the first time he reacted, fighting against his shackles - she'd found his weak spot but she managed to liberate it easily; he was helpless. It wasn't locked thankfully and she scrolled through a few texts. Nothing. She thought for a moment and started typed in her number. After the 5th digit the name selection narrowed to one. Three letters - 'TWS'.

TWS? She was puzzled and she regarded him carefully. TWS...? Ahh, figures. 'This Week's Shag'. She clicked delete on the contact and tossed the phone on to the bed.

She leaned over him again "Do you like playing games?" She pulled out a set of keys and playfully pulled their cold metal from the base of his balls up the length of his erection, allowing herself a moment of delicious cruelty by pushing the end of one key a few millimetres inside his tip. He shuddered and strained, emitting a sharp muffled cry, then relaxed back into an expectant glare. "I've got a game - it's called 'let's see if you can get out of those cuffs before housekeeping gets here in 10 minutes time'."

She giggled to herself as he struggled violently again, but the chair was heavy and it was going to take a lot of effort to move it. She held the keys in front of him, then let them drop a few metres away.

"Good game. Think I won this one."

And she was gone.

12