The Game We Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Gawd! It's tooo big!" Jody screamed when he slowly entered her.

After only a few inches he withdrew. A third of his dick was covered in her juices. Carefully he took another attempt. And then another. Each time, he dug deeper and stretched my wife's pussy further. Jody was screaming, but urging him do fuck her deeper. And finally, he had her impaled on his giant cock. I watched disbelievingly how far her little white pussy was stretched around this black monster. My dear wife kept whimpering, but he didn't move. He simply pinned her down with his cock buried deep in her twat.

"Oh Shit, why did we start this?" I asked myself. The contrast of her white thighs and his black buttocks was almost too much for me.

Slowly he began to pull back. His appearing cock was glistening from Jody's juices. I couldn't believe she was so wet. Without any resistance he pushed his length back in. Much to the delight of my beautiful wife. He repeated this torment several times, and soon he was pounding her married pussy with vigorous force. My wife kept yelling and grunting with each thrust. In no time she was cumming like crazy. Her eyelids fluttered and her legs twitched. Her whole body was convulsing and I could see the orgasm surge through her body.

"Come on, let's switch." Lex commanded and Jody willfully complied.

She turned, got on her hands and knees and stuck her firm buttocks out. Lex crawled behind her, grabbed her hips, looked over to me and smiled, while he slowly pushed his cock into her depths. He kept looking at me. He slowly pulled out his cock, slapped it against Jody's tushy and pushed back in. My wife was totally overwhelmed by his power and technique.

"Oh, soooo bigggg!" She yelled and moaned in ecstasy.

Lex refocused on my wife and increased his pace. His huge balls slapped against her pussy and their combined juices ran down her legs and drenched her stockings. It did not bother them the slightest. They kept fucking each other. I watched for another five minutes or so. I felt the strain in my trousers, but refrained from touching me. From time to time, Lex looked at me. Jody never did.

"Ungghhh, I'm cumming again!" Jody announced.

"Oh yeah!" Lex answered and started another attack at her pussy.

Within a minute, she was screaming and cumming for the second time. Lex pounded her more vigorously and prolonged her climax.

And then it was Lex who suddenly stiffened. Feral grunts and the twitching of his butt were enough for me to understand that he was filling my wife's love whole to the hilt. Even before he was spent, his spunk poured out of Jody's pussy and ran down her legs.

"Oh Gawd! Baby, can you get me some paper towels?" She addressed me for the first time.

I went into the kitchen and got some paper towels. She took them and pressed them between her legs. She wiped away the leaking cum.

"Oh, look at this. Have you ever seen so much spunk, honey? Lex, you really made a big mess." She said showing us the drenched towels.

"Come here and let me do this for you." Lex said.

And Jody smiled at him. She handed him the towels and sat down on the sofa. She leaned back against his muscular body and opened her legs. Lex took the towels and started cleaning her pussy. I could not believe what they were doing right in front of me. Jody had her eyes closed and was definitely enjoying his touch. Next thing I realized was her moaning. Lex had thrown the towels away and was now attacking her pussy with his fingers. My wife got lost and with her free hands she massaged her tits.

Jody was squirming and I could see the moisture between her legs. His fingers were soaked and she rotated her hips to feel them deeper. Lex leaned down and kissed her lips. My wife was responding immediately. He looked at me and whispered something in her ear.

"Oh yes!" Jody hollered. "I want your big black cock."

"What do you want?" He teased her.

"I want to fuck me. I want you to make me cum again."

And with that clear, he pulled her up a bit. He grabbed his massive prick and guided it between her folds. Jody was screaming with joy when he entered her again. Our black guest grabbed her knees and pulled her up. With intense strokes he was plowing her white chocha. Jody almost passed out. Her breath came in short bursts.

That was all too much for me and before she came for the third time, I left the room and went upstairs. I was just lying in our bed, when I heard her scream and knew she was having another climax. I turned around and drifted off to sleep.

By two in the night, Jody came into bed. I briefly turned and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"What happened?" I wanted to know.

"I'm spent and I have to get up for work tomorrow."

"And Lex?"

"I offered him our guest room." Jody answered and fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up and found our bed empty. Immediately, I thought about Jody visiting Lex in the guest room and got up quickly. But, when I came down into the kitchen, my wife was already preparing breakfast. She was only clad in a short robe and standing at the stove making pan cakes.

"It's not Sunday." I said and gave her a kiss.

"I know, but I couldn't sleep and thought we all could need a good breakfast. Would you mind looking at the pan while I go and get Lex?"

"Don't worry, I'll go and get him."

Before Jody could answer, I was on my way. I knocked on the door. No response, so I carefully opened it. Lex lay on the bed. He was totally naked. In the semi dark I could make out his muscular body. I coughed slightly and he stirred.

"Oh, good morning." He said and looked at me.

"Good morning. Breakfast's ready." I said and left.

One minute later, Lex came walking into the kitchen.

"Oh, hello." Jody cheered when she saw him.

Lex was only wearing some boxers and nothing else. Without looking at me, he took her in his arms and gave her a long kiss. Jody responded by wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her lips against his.

"The pan cakes." I said and they both let go.

Lex leaned against the counter while Jody served another pan cake. Before she poured another ladle into the pan, he grabbed her and pulled her tight for another kiss. I watched with growing discomfort.

"Whoa!" Jody laughed and stepped back.

Now I could see as well. Lex was sporting an immense bulge in his boxers.

"I can't control it." He shrugged his shoulders.

They both laughed. I relaxed but only for a second until I saw Jody's hand disappearing in his shorts.

"Ohhhh." She said. "Nice."

Lex grinned. His left hand took hold of her robe's belt and he pulled. The robe fell open and I almost choked. Jody was naked underneath. Our guest pushed the robe over her shoulder and it slid down. He moved away from the counter and pinned Jody to it. He leaned forward and they embraced in another deep kiss. Jody was trying to pull his boxers down.

When they finally had slid down his legs, my beautiful wife wrapped her white legs around the black man's hips. She laid her chin on his shoulders and I could see her eyes when he pushed his thick cock into her pussy.

"What a perfect start for the day!" Jody cheered.

She was half sitting on the kitchen counter and Lex was fucking her with powerful strokes. My wife was moaning and urging him to pound her harder. I still couldn't believe what they were doing while I was eating breakfast. I was getting angry and pushed my plate away. I got up and went for the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed. Lex just turned his head and nodded. I didn't even know if Jody realized I was leaving.

I was just toweling off when my wife stepped into the bathroom. She was naked and pushed past me right into the shower.

"I have to hurry. I have to get to work." She said.

About twenty minutes later, I was sitting in the kitchen waiting for Jody to come down. Lex was there, too, eating some pan cakes. Jody came in. She was dressed in a short white skirt, some baby blue blouse and nude stockings. She was just fumbling with her earrings. On her way out, she grabbed some fruits. A minute later, she came back. She had her white high heels on and he leaned down to kiss me good bye. Next she turned to Lex.

"See you in the office." She said and left.

I was troubled and waited for Lex to finish. Without saying another word we left our house and I watched him walk down our street probably to the bus stop. I jumped into my car and hurried to work.

Around five, Jody called.

"Honey, I am sorry, but I have to work late tonight."

"Ok." I said. "I was just about to finish and head home. Thought we're gonna have a quite evening together."

"Oh about that." She stammered. "You know, it's Lex's last day at our office and he kind of asked me out tonight. I hope you don't mind?"

"Mhh, ok. And do you want to go?"

"Ya, I kind of like him, you know. And, I really would like to get together with him one last time. Is that ok with you?"

"Puhhh. I don't know. I thought the rules are clear. One night and that's it."

"Yeah, but I'm telling you and you know that he asked me out, so?"

"Jody, what do want me to say?" I was getting louder. "You want my permission to fuck him again, don't you?"

"Don't get mad at me!" She shot back. "It was your game as well."

"And that means, I can't change the rules anymore?"

"Better, we stop now. I see you later." She hung up.

I was furious. How could she? I shut down my computer and headed home. I was still hoping she might be there. But, of course she wasn't.

I waited one hour, than another.

Around seven thirty I got a message. I t was from Jody. She had sent me a picture. Well, it was definitely her, but she didn't shoot it. The pic was showing her back, her pony tail and her white buttocks. And it also showed a massive black dick buried to the hilt in her pussy from behind. She was obviously kneeling on a bed. The room did not look familiar so I guessed she was at Lex's place.

I stared at the picture for several minutes. Something in the bottom right corner caught my eye and I zoomed in. It was the time stamp. It read 1:23 p.m. So, it wasn't a live pic. Fuck, Jody was already fucking him the whole day. I guess she never made it to the office. Instead they went straight to his place and he was fucking her brains out since then. I got totally mad cause I realized that she had lied to me again. What the fuck did I do to start this damn game? I was furious. At her. At me. At Lex. But then again, I was the one to blame cause I had started this.

Now, I just needed to figure out how to end it.