The Gamers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly pulled Bob onto the bed and began to stroke his cock inches from Jill's face. I guided the head of my dick to her asshole and planned to gently slide it into her ass a few centimeters at a time. To my surprise the second Jill felt my dick in position she jammed her ass against me and impaled herself on my pole.

She winced and squealed a little. I felt her ass loosen almost immediately and then wrap itself around my rod.

"Oh yes, oh yes, that feels so good," she said. "now fuck me, fuck my ass."

I began to fuck her slowly. It only took a minute before I felt convulsions in her ass and she began to scream. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She was out of her mind. "Fuck me. Ohh shit, Oh shit." And then she came in shuttering waves, still screaming.

Five seconds later Bob exploded in Kelly's hand. His hot cum shot across Jill's face and into her mouth as she screamed. I shoved my cock all the way into Jill's ass, squeezed her neck and shoulders, and shot my load deep into her ass.

12