The Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second girl introduced herself as Alison, a Georgia Bulldogs cheerleader, with a pale, fragile frame and lemon blonde hair.

All six girls looked relatively calm and unperturbed, thought Storm, which of course was a tribute to his rigorous training regime. Only his practised eye could spot the odd dilated pupil, bitten lip, tapping toe that have away their fear.

***

"Our first round celebrates the wonders of British science and engineering," said Kate. "Please unveil the machine."

Unseen hands pushed a vast, gleaming metal contraption onto the stage. At one end was a vast piston engine, culminating in a metal pole which held the longest, thickest dildo even Storm had ever seen. Custom made, of course. This protruded out towards a reclined chair with spread legs, and dangling ropes ready to secure wrists, stomach and ankles.

"You will each spend ten minutes in the chair," said Danni to the petrified girls. "Just taking it would be far too easy, so you will have work to do. The team with the most number of combined orgasms will take the round. I will be sole arbiter of whether your orgasm is fake or genuine. Fake, and you will be released, whipped, and returned, with your score back at zero. Now, who will be going first from the blue team?"

The girls looked at each other, then at the giant dildo. They would both have it inside them soon, and they both knew it.

"Me," said Jasmine, raising her hand without enthusiasm.

"Step forward then, Jasmine," ordered Danni, her voice becoming sterner and more authoritative. "Take off your shorts."

Reluctantly, Jasmine removed them, revealing - for she wore, of course, no underwear - a firm bare bottom and a thick bush of brown pubic hair. Storm felt a faint murmur of appreciation from the audience. Danni marched her over to the seat, and Jasmine lay down as instructed, legs wide apart for the full view of the audience, the dildo pointing fully at her cunt like a thick, accusatory finger.

"Your teammate has exactly two minutes to prepare you for the machine," said Danni. "Chloe, I suggest you don't waste any time. Begin."

The redhead dashed between her teammate's secured legs, and began an urgent, forceful rubbing.

"Come on Jas, you need to be wet, babe," she said, flicking the brunette's clit and dropping her mouth deep down into the thick mound of hair. Storm, watching from his front row seat, settled back appreciatively. From the murmurs of unzipping and unbuttoning he heard around him, the audience were already enjoying the show.

Chloe didn't come up for air until Danni announced that her two minutes were up. When she surfaced, her lips were dripping wet and shining with the juices she had extracted from Jasmine, who was heaving and panting in her secure chair.

"She's ready," said Chloe.

Kate pressed a button on the vast machine, the piston began to pump, and the dildo moved smoothly towards Jasmine's gaping cunt. The instant it touched her lips, another touch from Kate made the machine stop.

"Ten minutes, then, Jasmine. Are we ready, sweetie?" Danni enjoyed chiding them, particularly when they were at her mercy.

"Please," said Jasmine, "it's too big, I can't take that."

"Oh, I guarantee that you will," smiled Danni, and Kate pressed the button.

The dildo wouldn't be stopped as it moved steadily forward. It forced Jasmine's cunt open, and speared its way smoothly inside, deeper and deeper. Jasmine screamed long before it was even halfway in. The other girls, waiting their own turn, looked like they were going to be sick.

Chloe watched her team mate have her cunt forced wide, praying that she would cum loud and often. She liked Jasmine, but she knew that if it came to it she had more about her, she was brighter, sharper, more cunning. She'd had to be to survive this long, for striking though she was, far more beautiful girls had fallen by the wayside. She thought of them now, her gorgeous companions in captivity, now locked forever in some basement in China or Dubai. Chloe was going to get through this, but for the first time, she had to rely on a partner to help her.

The crowd cheered Jasmine through her first orgasm, and then her second. Jason clapped politely, more for the efforts of the machine than the girl. After ten minutes and two more orgasms, the dildo was removed from Jasmine with a loud plopping noise, and the shattered, exhausted girl was dragged sweating from the seat.

"No, no," said Danni, impatiently. "First you have to lick it clean for the next girl. Do you think she wants it inside her with your mess all over it?"

Jasmine, clearly still spaced out, was forced to her knees, and made to deep-throat the dildo until Danni was satisfied.

Next up were the green team, who placed the redhead Hazel in the chair. The remarkable Ana softened her teammate up, and for those two minutes Storm scrutinised her technique. Her tongue lapped with gentle strength and tender determination.

"Okay," said Storm. "Have her in my room at midnight. Ana."

Gustav smiled and nodded.

Hazel's pussy accommodated the enormous dildo with greater ease than her predecessor in the chair. She came to orgasm only once, after almost nine minutes, and there were shouts of 'fake' from certain parts of the audience.

"I'm satisfied it was real," shouted Danni, who had leant down to closely examine Hazel's cunt as the merciless machine continued to pound her. In the end, though, it was still only one point for the greens, and Ana looked daggers at her partner, as Hazel went through the humiliation of sucking the dildo clean.

The yellow team, the Americans, were next. Storm was eager to see how the tiny blonde cheerleader, Alison, would take the device, but instead her older colleague Max stepped forward. Max and Alison made a great couple, Storm thought, as the blonde's tiny tongue flicked at Max's rapidly engorging clit. If they were eliminated, he wouldn't be at all surprised to see some of his lesbian members put in a joint bus for both of them. He watched Max close her eyes and groan as the dildo squelched it's way deep inside her soaking pussy. She was clearly much more aware of the game than Hazel had been, trying to drive herself against the machine, grinding and shrieking her way to five magnificent orgasms. From the clicking of privacy screens, Storm knew that a fair portion of the audience had joined her.

Max had to be hauled off the machine, her dark pussy still gaping from the vast intrusion, and she almost inhaled the dildo in her mouth, through sheer exhaustion, as she sucked it clean.

"Halfway through round one," said Kate, "and we will take a ten minute break for you all to refill your glasses. The scores are currently the blue team, Chloe and Jasmine with four, the greens Hazel and Ana with one, and the yellows Alison and Max with five. So when we get back, Ana's pussy will need to produce a monumental effort to get her team back into contention. Join us in ten minutes for more of the Games!"

12