The Games the GILF Plays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no choice and now closing her eyes, lanced that foul pucker with her tongue, the bitterness sweeping over it. Mrs. Thibeault suddenly reached back with both hands, pulling Jamie's ears and burying her face completely in her thrusting butt, the flesh of her cheeks, sweaty and ripe, folding over and trapping it.

"Mmmm, that's nice, you got a nice tongue...and a purty mouth!" the older woman cackled, wiggling her hips. "Screwing your face nice and tight up my ass...keep licking...clean it out, clean out my shitty asshole!"

"MMMGFLFF!!" Jamie screamed, the scream muffled inside her boss's commanding ass meat, her arms flailing side to side.

She continued to pump her tongue in and out of the foul asshole as deeply and quickly as she could, now not concerned with the smell or taste but fearing suffocating. She couldn't breathe trapped in her boss's all encompassing ass, and pawed at the meat of it, parting the flesh, trying to snatch a breath, and failing.

Mrs. Thibeault giggled as she felt the girl go slack, nearly unconscious in her gripping ass. To make it worse, she grunted out a fart as she released her butt clamp on Jamie's face, blasting the girl back on the floor where she lay immobile and crying.

Mrs. Thibeault turned to look down at the pathetic wreck sobbing on her carpet. She slowly picked up her socks and sat back on her desk, pulling them on, then her slacks and boots. She stood, smiling down at Jamie, her face caked with drying female cum.

"Time to go, bitch," she sighed, returning to her chair and flipping through some papers. "Your work here is done. Your job is safe – for now."

Jamie worked hard to silence her sobs, gathering herself and standing, wiping her face with tissues. She fought back tears as she picked up her purse and stood before the desk.

"Get the fuck out of my office, I'm done with you," Mrs. Thibeault barked, not looking up. "Get back to whatever you do that passes for work, and try not to fuck it up – unless you want to suck my pussy and lick out my asshole again!"

Jamie's tears stopped. She looked at her boss and smiled as she pulled out her cell phone from her purse. She pushed a button.

"It's amazing, really, how fucking stupid you old people are about technology," she said dryly.

Mrs. Thibeault looked up at the phone and then Jamie.

"What?" she snapped. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You do know, don't you, you stupid old cunt, that cell phones can be used to record things?"

Mrs. Thibeault's jaw dropped.

"No...you...you didn't...you couldn't..."

"Oh, Gloria, I could and I fucking did!" Jamie laughed. "Every second of it..well, up until when I just turned it off a second ago. I had the feeling something bad was going to happen in here and I took the liberty of recording it. To use against you. Quite likely in court, if need be. Or I could just extort you like you did me!"

Gloria's formerly tanned face went white.

"But I think for now anyway, I don't want my job, my current job, I want a better one. A higher ranking one, an administrative job," Jamie cooed, leaning over the desk and wagging the phone in Gloria's startled face. "With more money – LOTS more money – and benefits, like maybe working out in the private gym you use trying to keep your saggy old tits and ass and legs in shape!"

"You fucking CUNT!"

She snatched the phone from Jamie's hand, frantically searching for the audio files and quickly deleting them. Jamie crowed with laughter, sitting on the edge of Gloria's desk, arms crossed.

"Again, you fucking old people are SO stupid!" she laughed. "Delete away, bitch, guess you never heard about the cloud?"

"The...the what?" Gloria said desperately.

"It's saved, forever, whenever I want it, I got it," Jamie said in darkening tone. "Like I'm getting that better job – and anything else I want. Right, Dragon Lady?"

She smiled at Gloria, leaned over the desk and looked down at her feet.

"What size are those boots you made me lick?"

"What?"

"So, you're deaf and dumb, is that it?" she laughed, echoing what Gloria had asked earlier when the tide was in her favor. "The boots, bitch, a simple question. What fucking size?"

"Uh...8..." Gloria said nervously.

"Perfect," Jamie said, standing by the chair. "Take them off. Now. Let's go, let's not waste time!"

Gloria stared at the determined young lady and obeyed, slowly peeling off her boots and handing them to her. Jamie looked at them appreciatively, and then motioned to her boss.

"Get up," she growled.

Gloria could only obey and watch as Jamie sat in her big chair, her chair of power, power now switching hands as the young woman sat to slip on the boots. She plunked her feet up on the desk, crossing her hands behind her head.

"Now lick MY boots, bitch!" she laughed. "And anything else I want!"

"Jamie...Ms. Condon..I..."

She barely saw Jamie's young leg move, but felt its destination as one of her former boots slammed into her cunt as she stood by the desk. She screamed in pain, holding her crotch and falling to her knees – and right at those boots.

"That's MISTRESS Jamie from now on, got it?" the pretty girl smiled. "Oh, in the office it can be Ms. Condon, but in here, where I suspect I'll be quite a bit from now on, or you in MY new office that you'll find for me, it's MISTRESS Jamie. Are we clear on that, Slave Gloria?"

"But..."

Jamie sat up angrily, fisting a handful of Gloria's pretty blonde hair and yanking her head back, her face inches from it – and spit right into her open mouth, then attached hers to it and drilled her tongue inside.

"Mmmm, taste like boots, bitch, your boots or your filthy cunt and shitty asshole, hmm?" Jamie said, biting Gloria's tongue until she screamed in pain. "Now then..do what you're fucking TOLD!"

She let go and sat back again, plopping her boots on the desk. Gloria groaned and slowly stuck her tongue out, her face a mask of humiliation and fear, and began to do what Jamie had done, slobber up and down the boots, over the soles, sucking the heels. Jamie sat watching and smiling – and peeling down the top of her pantyhose. Gloria's eyes darted to it.

"Just like you said, Slave Gloria! SHAVEN!" she laughed, forking her fingers to her gleaming pussy and spreading the meaty lips to reveal the wet pink flesh within. "Now get over here and LICK my cunt!"

She sat back in Gloria's big chair, peeling down her pantyhose to her ankles, bunching it around the boots, spreading her smooth young thighs. Gloria, her face tight with anger and shame, shambled over on her knees and put her mouth to that glistening cunt. She sliced her tongue out, into the folds of the meaty pussy, running it up and down the slit, focusing on the clit.

"In the hole, bitch, just like I did to you," Jamie snapped, whipping her legs up and around Gloria's head, scissoring it to her crotch, thighs squeezing so hard the older woman yelped in pain. "In and out...put that stupid nose on my clit so I can grind ya for awhile..."

She did, painfully, cupping the back of Gloria's head, pulling the face deep inside her pussy. The gasping older woman couldn't breathe, only inhale the scented vapors of her mistress's snatch - -redolent with the soap Jaime had used that morning - and thankful for it.

Gloria lanced her tongue deep inside, marveling at the velvety slickness of the youthful chasm and for a brief moment, felt pleasure in the sexual servitude of another woman.

Then Jamie relinquished her grip on her head and slipped her face up, positioning the panting mouth on the clit, reattaching her powerful young thighs to her ears and clamping down hard. Gloria screamed a muffled scream of pain in her pussy prison.

"Better make me cum, Slave Gloria," Jamie snarled. "Before I knock your ass out in my legs the way you did me!"

"O...Ok..." Gloria groaned.

"WHAT?" Jamie bellowed, relocking her boots and squeezing with brutal intensity, loving the creaking sound of leather on leather of her new footwear.

"OK MISTRESS JAMIE!" Gloria screamed into the moist chasm at her face.

"Better," Jamie laughed, slackening the scissors a bit to give her slave sucking room. "Now do your job!"

Gloria had long fancied sex with women, and knew her way around a pussy. Now she brought all her skills to bear, in fear of this suddenly dominant young woman completely controlling her. She sucked Jamie's lips into her mouth and formed her tongue into a tiny tip, rapidly fluttering it over the clit.

Jamie shivered with pleasure, giving the reason why incentive to continue; Gloria speeded up the flickering, and the shivering increased.

"Damn, old woman, you've eaten your fair share of pussy before, haven't you?" Jamie hissed, slowly gyrating her slim hips, punishing Gloria's head in her scissors with increasing intensity.

Gloria mumbled, or tried to as best she could with a mouthful of cunt, "Yes, Mistress Jamie," and continued her tongue lashing of her young captor's slimy pussy. Moments later, Jamie bucked up off the chair, hands gripping the armrests, thrusting her cunt into Gloria's madly lapping mouth and flooded her face with a copious flow of her juices.

Gloria grew dizzy in the crushing squeeze that accompanied Jamie's orgasm, her extremities tingling, signaling a lack of blood flow. Her hands fell slack at her sides, her head swimming, her tongue falling dormant. Jaime came down from her orgasmic high, relaxing her bare ass into the leather chair, smiling down at the woman with the bluish face locked in her thighs.

"Nicely done, Slave Gloria," she cooed, running her fingers through her slave's blonde hair. "But it won't save you from this!"

Gloria screamed and then went quickly silent as Jamie's powerful young thighs cinched down with a vengeance on her face and neck, easily stopping the blood flow to her brain and knocking her out cold within three seconds of the young woman applying full, brutal power.

She woke moments later, face down on the floor, her mouth still full of Jamie's cum. She swallowed, bitterly, shaking the life back into her scissored head and struggled to her knees. Jamie stood, smiling, leaning over the desk, her succulent young ass wiggling in the air facing the window and that skyline view.

"You're not done yet, Slave Gloria," she grinned. "Get behind me and clean my asshole."

Gloria's body ached but she pulled herself up to shuffle behind Jamie, looking at that insanely beautiful ass, creamy white, silky smooth, perfectly shaped. She knelt, parting the luscious cheeks with her hands, the pink pucker within winking at her. She took a breath and dove in, burying her face in the sweaty chasm of her ass, penetrating the pucker with her experienced tongue.

Jamie gasped at the intrusion, shuddering and leaning fully atop the desk, allowing her slave full and deep access to her tiny asshole. Gloria growled now, moaning at the task, relishing it, giving in to the sweet submission and gorging herself on that delicious hole. She pounded her tongue into it faster and deeper, using one hand between Jamie's thighs to dribble her clit.

"FUCK YEAH!" Jamie howled. "Bitch, you learn fast! Make me cum again, Slave Gloria, eat that ass, eat it good!"

Gloria buried her face as deeply as she could in it, eyes flush against the silky flesh of Jamie's ass, mouth open and lips locked on the rectum, flutter fucking her asshole with rapidly increasing speed, while her fingers forked inside the pussy beneath.

Jamie came moments later with a thundering growl, her hands gripping the far edge of the huge desk, knuckles white as she did. She shook, head to toe, as Gloria fingered her slit to completion and finally pulled her soaking wet face from the gripping meat of her young mistress's rump.

"Mmmm, baby, so good, but you forced a lotta air up my ass eating it out!" Jamie laughed, suddenly pulling Gloria's face back to it, drilling her noise into the spongy rectal ring. "Have it back, bitch, one good fart deserves another!"

It exploded from Jamie's intestines, a sharp, crackling fart, long in duration and wet, a blast of stinky air that ripped up into the nose trapped there and cascading down Gloria's throat into her lungs with heated fury. Gloria screamed and tried wriggling free but Jamie laughed and held her face in place, popping off three more toots into it and then letting go, sending Gloria crashing back against the window. She sat up, violently rubbing her face trying to erase the scent, and failing.

"Oh my, what have we here?"

Gloria looked up. In her hands Jamie held a strap-on dildo, 10 inches long, thick as a man's wrist and black as night. She smiled.

"Just found this in one of your drawers, Slave Gloria, why does this not surprise me?" Jamie asked, eyes locked on her slave as she slowly slipped the harness of the device over her hips, cinching it in place, the big black faux cock bobbing obscenely before her. "Use this on other girls in here, have you? Boys as well, perhaps. Hmmm?"

Gloria gulped and nodded. Angrily, Jamie grabbed her hair and started swinging the cock like a cudgel, slamming her across the face, back and forth, stinging the flesh.

"WHAT...DID...YOU...SAY?" she shrieked, each word punctuated by a savage cock slap.

"YES MISTRESS JAMIE!" Gloria howled, eyes shut against the pain.

Jamie stopped, standing before the kneeling woman.

"Suck my cock," she snarled.

Gloria nodded, tears in her eyes, lifting her head and opening her mouth. The thing was huge, too huge for her puckered lips to comfortably accommodate, but that didn't stop Jamie from fisting her hair in one hand and her cock in the other. She rammed forward, ignoring Gloria's gagging and muffled scream. The older woman's eyes ran with tears, looking at Jamie plaintively as inch by inch, her mouth and throat filled with the sex toy she'd long used on others.

"Look at you, you filthy cunt, deep throating MY big dick!" Jamie laughed. "Just like eating pussy, you are good at his, you're no stranger to sucking huge cock either, are ya!"

She now held both ears and rammed back and forth, raping the face, the wrinkles on Gloria's lips stretched tight and smooth. Jamie's hips were a blur as she fucked Gloria's mouth like a jackhammer.

She took the old woman's face for a few more tortured moments before yanking it out with a popping sound, the long black latex dick slick with spit. She quickly lifted Gloria to her feet by her hair and slammed her chest down onto the desk, snuggling up behind her and tearing open her slacks, ripping the cloth, tugging them down over the backs of her legs. Gloria felt her cheeks parting and heard Jamie spitting into the hole within.

"No, God, please Mistress Jamie, don't, please don't fuck me in the OWWWWWWW!"

Jamie, with a low, guttural animalistic growl, powered forward, impaling Gloria's ass in one vicious stroke. The ass gave way, the tight walls sealed around the intruding cock.

"You were saying?" Jamie snarled, holding Gloria's hips and yanking the dick nearly fully out before lancing it fully inside her again.

Gloria's pained moans were continual, long and low, a cow's agonized moo as that big back cock reamed her sagging ass. Jamie grunted as she fucked her, harder, faster with more savage strokes, her young loins slamming into Gloria's ass, sending the dimpled flesh into a quivering frenzy with each lustful slap.

She pounded Gloria numb, the pain giving way to complete submission, thrusting into her with waning strokes, watching Gloria's slack body melt into the desk top, her tears staining paperwork spread on it – including the maligned report Jamie had turned in that got her here in the first place.

Jamie leaned over Gloria, still buried in her ass, and lifted it up and rubbed it violently into her boss's face.

"Now, about this report," she sighed. "Do you really want me to do it again?"

"No...no, Mistress Jamie," Gloria mumbled into it.

"Good," Jamie laughed. "I wasn't going to anyway, bitch."

She yanked the cock out of Gloria's ass, making the older woman yelp in pain. She looked down into the gaping chasm left behind. Cruelly, she curled her fingers into a point and slipped it into Gloria's ass cave, savagely pushing harder and harder until her whole fist popped inside. Gloria screamed, so Jamie used the report to muffle her, rolling it into a tube and stuffing it into her mouth.

She fist fucked the beaten woman for a moment longer and then pulled it out. She grabbed Gloria's hair and spun her around, to her knees before her, wiping her soiled hand on the older woman's sobbing mouth. Then she hoisted the filthy cock in both hands and aimed it at Gloria's astonished face.

"Suck it clean," she snarled.

Gloria cried as she obeyed, opening her mouth and accepting the thrusting cock, trying not to taste the shitty flavor and musky scent of it. She looked up through teary eyes, mouth nearly split open, into Jamie's eyes. The young woman wore a look of dark domination, a clenched-teeth smile on her beautiful face.

"You're a fucking mess, look at you, makeup all running over your stupid face from sweat and tears, you disgust me," she snarled, tugging the cock from Gloria's mouth.

Gloria gasped for air, denied it by the cock, chest heaving. Jamie slapped the cock over her face, knocking her back to the floor. She lay there, sobbing, pants around her knees.

"Get dressed, bitch," Jamie barked.

She did, watching Jamie shuck the strap on dildo and rattle it back inside the drawer. She composed herself, straightening her clothes as Gloria struggled to stand. She picked up her purse, and cell phone, and walked toward the door, Gloria trudging along behind her, head down, beaten.

"I expect my demands to be met immediately, Slave Gloria, is that clear?" Jamie said, turning and waving the phone in Gloria's dejected face.

"Yes...yes of course Mistress Jamie," she said sadly.

Her face then broke into a smile and she looked right into Jamie's eyes.

"And by the way, nicely done...VERY nicely done!" she beamed. "This is the best scenario yet!"

Jamie's stare went cold.

"Whatever do you mean, Slave Gloria?"

Gloria shimmied up to her, putting her arms around the slim waist, face to face. She kissed Jamie's lips warmly, eyes open and eager, staring into Jamie's which were cold and dark.

"Oh, no need to keep playing, baby, you did great! So believable, so very fucking believable!" Gloria growled, nibbling Jamie's slim, smooth neck, licking it. "I'm so glad I hired you! I knew when I saw your application and that you're an actress on the side, well I just knew you were perfect for this role playing I fancy, this little game I like to play!"

She hugged Jamie closer, thinking it odd she wasn't getting hugged back.

"And trust me, baby," she continued, a tad uncertainly now, "that fake job you 'extorted' from me just now...well, somewhere down the road, perhaps...in the meantime, I'm sure I can find a little extra in the payroll for my favorite little game player! Oh, and keep my boots, they look so sexy on you!"

She went in for a hug and kiss again, but Jamie stood stone cold, steely faced. Gloria backed up, holding her shoulders and looking into those unwavering eyes.

"Jamie? Honey? Is everything...OK?"

This time, the blow to the cunt, courtesy of Jamie's thrusting knee, caught her by surprise, an unscripted savagery she was not expecting. She screamed, collapsing against Jamie who stood ramrod straight as her boss clung to her shoulders and waist and slowly slipped down her legs to her knees, holding her wounded pussy.

She looked up, sobbing, into the dominant woman glaring down at her.

"It's no game, bitch, no role-play," she said coldly, holding up the phone and shaking it side to side, then breaking into a dark smile. "It's fucking reality. Yours and my new..fucking...reality..."