The Games the GILF Plays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ground into him for a solid minute, scissoring his cock in her slick thighs, milking him to hardness. She finally broke the kiss and pulled her face away, gobbling up a strand of cum that hung between their sperm-coated mouths. Smiling, she backed to the picnic table, sitting and pulling her legs open. Her cunt gleamed, dripping wet.

"Your turn, stud," she snarled, pointing to her pussy and the floor.

Todd nodded and knelt and instantly was overcome with the heat and aroma of her sex, thick and sweaty and musky. He put his tongue to her, spearing the furry folds of her abundant lips, dribbling that oily clit. She tensed, moaning and grabbed his head, pulling his licking face tight to her. Instantly, her meaty thighs scissored his head, feet locking, muscles squeezing. He felt himself go dizzy in her leg lock and lapped furiously at her gushing quim.

"Told ya I got strong legs didn't I?" she groaned, squeezing harder and harder, making him dizzier, his extremities tingling from the grip and lack of oxygen to the brain. "Now make granny cum before I knock you out, and MAYBE you'll get to fuck me!"

He'd eaten plenty of pussy before, mostly of younger women, shaven and smooth, but also older ones as well, most of them unshaven. This was at another level of hirsute sexiness, big and bushy, long curly strands washing over his face. His hands curled up and over her rugged thighs, feeling the soft, saggy flesh atop and the threat of tensed muscle beneath that was crushing his skull, cutting into his neck, making him groggier by the lick.

He eagerly ate from her dripping chasm, tongue slicing deeper and harder, scooping out her thick fluids as she came, grinding her nubbin onto his nose and lips, punishing him with her power. He looked up through watery eye as she came on his face, past the swaying mounds of her thick tits, at the neck wattle and into her face, her eyes closed, biting her lower lip as she bathed his scissored face with her creamy flow.

She finally stopped, panting, unlocking her crushing thighs to let him breathe. Smiling down at his panting face, she tilted his head back with one long finger.

"Nicely done," she sighed, pushing him away, his cock harder than ever despite the wrenching orgasm moments earlier. "Very nicely done..."

She stood, turning slowly, showing him the bulging bubble of her mighty calves as she leaned onto the table, raising on her toes. He moaned at the sight of them, and her slightly saggy, meaty white ass flesh quivering as she moved. He snuggled up behind her, holding her hips.

"No, not yet," she growled, slapping him away by snapping her ass back onto him. "There's another part of me needing attention...from your rather talented tongue..."

He watched as she spread those fleshy, wrinkled cheeks in her hands. The asshole within was dark, ringed with sweat-soaked hair, puckered and inviting. He groaned, kneeling on the dirty floor, shuffling forward. The musky scent washed back into his nose, not clean, not filthy, but pungent and raw. It was all he wanted to breathe as he moaned and pushed his face inside.

She groaned as his tongue invaded her rectum, driving in deep and wet, thrusting in and out, his hands on hers as they continued to hold her meaty butt cheeks apart. The taste was bitter but not unpleasant and he pushed in further, face lost in the sweaty clamp of her rump flesh, tongue digging deeper inside. Her asshole walls were muscular as well, squeezing his tongue, pulling it inside to the point of hurting him. He groaned at the pain, but continued. She giggled as his pain, and clenched her ass ring harder, drawing him deeper.

"You really do have a talent for oralizing, young man," she cooed, letting go of her cheeks to fold in a meaty grip around his lapping face, trapping it with surprising force, her glute muscles tensing hard. "You should be rewarded."

She let him worship her old ass for a moment longer, before hip shaking his face from its lusty grip and turning around to lean back on the table, spreading her thighs, offering herself to him. He stood and pushed close to her, dipping his hips and thrusting up as she fisted his cock and sliced it inside her gripping quim.

"Oh, that's good, so very good," she cooed, folding her arms around his neck and pulling his face to her throat for suckling as he thrust up and into her. "So very good..."

They were both slick with sweat from the exertion and oppressive mugginess of the room, slipping and sliding over one another, her huge tits gliding over his chest, her thighs rubbing wetly up and down his slender middle as he fucked her with mounting passion. The room was dead quiet save for the squishing sounds of their lovemaking, his dick plunging into her gushing pussy. She started to cum, wrapping her arms tighter around his neck, bending his face into the sweaty void of her tits and he lapped and suckled with increasing intensity.

"Give it to me, boy, give me your cum!" she groaned into his ear, biting it, making him yelp in sudden pain but plowing into her with renewed power as his young nuts knotted in pre-orgasmic spasm. "Fill me with you..."

She lifted her long, strong legs, scissoring his ribs hard in her thighs, making them ache from the pressure, folding her calves behind him and drawing him tighter with her locked feet. He screamed a scream of pleasure and she tightened her grip on his head to muffle his sounds in the sweaty meat of her slick tits.

They both came as one, at the same time, she feeling the scorching jets of his youthful jism ricochet off her womb walls, he feeling his balls drain with greater pleasure than even from the blowjob she'd given him earlier. They slapped into each other, completing their mutual orgasm and stood, panting, breathing life into each other, bodies slick and wet and slippery. She finally unlocked her strong old-woman thighs from his ribs and let them fall beside her, quivering from the exertion. Todd stepped back, smiling wanly, dick dripping remnants of his orgasm to the dusty floor at his feet.

"Wow," was all he could say.

"Wow indeed," she smiled, dipping her fingers to her cunt and coating them with their combined juices, lifting them to her lips to lick, motioning him to her.

For long moments, they kissed, sharing their fluids, both licking her fingers clean and then she cupped his head in her hands, forcing him to his knees. He looked between the now flaccid thighs, marveling at the softness of the swaying meat and leaned in, sighing, knowing his duty. He saw the pearlish wad forming at the gap between her soaked pubic hairs and licked, the metallic taste of their juices making him groan. He licked deeper, harder, faster, scooping out his cum and hers, gobbling it down with eagerness. She giggled and loosely squeezed his face in her thighs, grinding out a quick orgasm before drawing him up to kiss and share.

They said nothing now, just dressing and walking out the door, the woman looking to ensure they weren't seen before proceeding to her car, the doting boy behind her again watching those amazing legs and ass flex and jiggle on the way.

They got to their cars. She turned to give him a hug. Not sexual or romantic or wanting. Just a heartfelt, maternal hug.

"Thanks, Todd, that was great," she laughed, looking at him and holding his young shoulders.

"It sure was Grandma," he sighed. "Always is."

"You know, these little games we play will surely help you in your theatrical studies at college," she laughed. "You're quite an actor. You play these games so very, very well. In all ways, I might add."

"You're no slouch yourself, Grandma, believe me," he laughed, getting into his car.

"See you at the party Saturday at your house?" she called out.

"Right, Grandma," he smiled. "Your party. Your 70th birthday party. Mom's going crazy getting ready for it, but you know how she is, she's your daughter. Should be fun."

"Oh, it will be fun, I assure you," she sighed. "Our little games always are..."

12