The Games We Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the second orgasm finally hits you, your breath catches it you throat for a moment, and then it is gone, no moaning no orgasmic fireworks, just a tired worn out kitten ready for sleep. I move out from between your legs to crawl back up the bed pausing to lick your nipple once more, before lying down next to you. Lying on my back with my fingers locked behind my head you roll over to kiss me, licking your cum off my lips and chin. Laying your head on my chest, your fingers begin to trace random patterns across my chest and breasts. Slowly those patterns become more focused, as you begin to stroke my nipples.

The stroking becomes more of focused teasing sending jolts of pleasure to my already swollen clit. Abruptly you roll away from me and get out of bed. I watch you walk out of the room and hear you start the shower. Confusion and lust are warring across my face, as I try to figure out what the hell just happened.

Before I can get up you appear in the door way with the light from the bathroom sillouting your body in the door frame.

"Baby," your purr as you lean against the door frame, "are you coming?" Without waiting for a response you turn and retreat back in to the bathroom.

Rolling over I reach in to the nightstand drawer and pull out a toy that will make the shower more enjoyable for the both of us.....

Who needs sleep?

12