The Gameshow

Story Info
She's an unwilling participant in a gameshow.
1.8k words
3.86
143.6k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing to register to Laura as she regained consciousness was that she couldn't move. Her eyes flew open and the look of horror in them was plain for all to see as she took in the dozens of men sitting in the theatre staring at her. When she recovered a degree from that initial shock she realized that she was bound to some sort of contraption, and that she was completely nude except for thigh highs and high heels!

She was bound to a chair of some kind. It had a very high back, high enough that her hands were stretched far over her head and attached to cuffs on the top. The back of the chair also had a cushion positioned beneath her back in such a way that her tits were thrust forward. The seat portion of the structure actually separated into two separate extensions to which her thighs were bound, leaving her in a spread eagle position, her legs stretched apart almost to the point of pain.

Laura began to scream. Loudly. She writhed against the bonds. Tears began to form in her eyes, then began pouring down her cheeks. And the men in the audience sat there, sitting quietly, watching her scream and struggle. The men watched as the 5'10" all-American blond writhed, her firm 36C breasts bouncing erotically. A couple of times she accidentally made eye contact with one of the men, who would merely smile and wink at her. After a couple of minutes Laura began to get hoarse. Her screaming died down, her struggles slowed. Finally she just went limp, eyes staring between her legs at the floor.

The audience started cheering madly and she heard a voice behind her say "And with that little performance, welcome to another edition of "The Fucking Game! Our hostess for the evening is a hot little slut named Laura. Welcome Laura!" The cheers get louder. Laura closed her eyes, sobbing, unable to believe what she was hearing. As the cheering died down, she heard the voice again. "As you know, the man who manages to take the longest to cum will win $100 - and get to take home Whore Laura as a door prize!"

Laura's throat raw, her screams were barely heard over the cheers of the audience. "Now let's meet tonight's contestants! Bachelor number one is from Kentucky and has a 7" cock. Bachelor number two is from California and has a long, slender 10" cock. And finally, bachelor number three is from Texas and has a VERY thick cock of 6". All three have been clocked at 20 minutes without cumming! And you know the rule of the game: At no time may your cock leave her cunt. Now let's start the game!!

The structure on which Laura is bound begins to rotate, so that her profile is facing the audience. Laura sees a man move between her legs. She's crying and begging as she hears the sound of an amplified clock begin to tick just as the man slams his cock into her cunt! She is sobbing realizing that they've turned the chair to the side so that the audience will have a better view of his cock slamming in and out of her. After what seems like a lifetime to Laura she begins to realize that he intends to keep torturing her on his cock for as long as possible. Even in her blind terror and pain she begins to understand that if she doesn't want it to last all night, she's going to have to try to make him cum. She starts raising her hips to meet his, picking up his pace for him. She hears a voice from the audience shout "Damn look at that filthy whore, she's getting off on it!". Still sobbing, she keeps it up until she feels him begin to cum, filling her cunt with his semen. The clock buzzes and the voice says "Bachelor number one made it 13 minutes without cumming!"

As the crowd cheers, Laura feels the structure moving beneath her. The back of the chair is lowering, until its finally below the level of her waist, her torso bent backwards, both her cunt and her mouth at cock level. She could sense it, although not see it, as bachelor number two took his place between her legs. What she could see was the announcer, as he walked over towards her face. Just as he reached her the clock started ticking and both men slammed their cocks into her, one in her mouth and one in her pussy. As she tried not to gag on the large cock fucking deeper into her throat, she realized that in this position, bent over backwards, she couldn't move her hips at all to try to get the man to cum. She enduring the brutal double fucking for what seemed an eternity, each man slowly pulling almost all the way out and then slamming back into her simultaneously. Then she heard the announcer's voice "The judges have determined that since this whore couldn't resist fucking bachelor number one like the cheap slut she is, it puts bachelor number two at an unfair advantage - so we are going to level the playing field.

Laura, eyes closed as his balls hit her over and over in her face, couldn't tell immediately what was going on, but then realized she felt a vibrator racing on her clit! That was quickly followed by a mouth on each breast, tenderly licking them, making them hard. As the men on either end of her kept pounding away, Laura was humiliated to realize that all of the sensations were arousing her against her will. She could feel as the cock in her pussy stretched her in a way that was actually becoming pleasurable. The vibrator on her clit was making her squirm as much as she could, trying not to enjoy the intense sensation. Laura was torn - on the one hand cumming in front of all these men would be more humiliation than she could stand, but on the other it might make the cock in her pussy cum faster. She soon didn't have a choice as the fire began to build in her belly, the warmth spreading through her legs as she began to fall over the edge into an intense orgasm. Her muscles contracting, her body jumped and writhed, her cunt pumping the mans cock, as the man in her mouth began cumming. She was both choking on cum and orgasming at the same time. The spasms in her pussy becoming too much, the man between her legs roared as he began cumming.

Coming down from her orgasm, Laura realized that all these men had just watched as she came for them like some sort of street whore. Exhausted from all of her struggles and the intense orgasm, Laura could do little but lay in that uncomfortable position and silently cry. She heard "Bachelor number two made it 16 minutes without cumming!" and then jeers from the audience as they made fun of her for enjoying it.

The chair began to move again. The back of the chair and the "legs" were raised so that her body was horizontal. Then she felt the top of the chair, where the handcuffs were begin to rotate, at the same time that as the legs, forcing her to roll over on her stomach. The legs of the structure were lowered until she was kneeling on the floor. The back was raised to a 45 degree angle, so that her torso was lifted and then a panel opened on the back of the chair, through which her tits stuck out. Finally, another panel opened at face level, allowing her to see a screen in front of her. Looking out, Laura realized that the screen was a TV monitor, and that it had a split screen with 2 side by side views on it - one camera was close up on her face and the other captured her helpless ass as she knelt on the floor. In the moment before she closed her eyes, she could see the terror in them on the screen.

She moaned as she felt the third contestant step between her legs. Then instead of the clock she was expecting, she heard the announcer say that every time Laura closed her eyes, she would be whipped across the back with a knotted flogger. Even as she heard the words being spoken, Laura felt the lash of the whip on her back. Her eyes flew open as she screamed silently in pain. At that moment the clock started ticking and she both felt and saw on the monitor as he slammed into her sore pussy from behind. Laura was beyond struggling now, just laying still as the man's cock raped her cunt. She couldn't stand seeing her face in close-up, the humiliation and agony clearly defined in her eyes. Without conscious thought, she closed them. SMACK! The whip came down on her again. Her body jumped and her eyes immediately opened back up. For a lifetime she watched as the man fucked her from behind, her face a mask of agony, her body not responding at all.

She was far enough gone that she was no longer resisting in any way, just staring blankly at the screen. Then she felt hands on her breasts as they stuck through the back of the chair, just as the announcer said "Let's encourage her to move and show some enthusiasm" - and she felt the serrated clamps get snapped onto her nipples! The agony was unbelievable, and she started screaming again, her entire body bucking in pain, bucking spasmodically against the hips of the man fucking her. She was writhing, her head whipping side to side in pain, when she felt the flogger on her back again! She had to hold her head still, watch herself as her nipples were tortured by the clamps. The pain was relentless, but her exhausted body could not keep flailing and her movements began to slow down, her screams turning to sobs. The she felt a tug on the clamps attached to her tits, and then excruciating pain as the clamps were removed. She screamed louder than humanly possible, just as the man in her cunt started yelling "Oh, yeah baby, buck those hips, just like that!" and began cumming.

As the man withdrew from her pussy, Laura just laid there, unable to move or even think anymore. She vaguely heard it as bachelor number three was declared the winner at 25 minutes. Then she felt the restraints being removed, as bachelor number three came to collect his prize. As she was pulled up, she collapsed in his arms, passively letting him carry her off stage.

As they left the stage, she heard the announcer say "Don't forget folks, Laura will be in the lobby later for those of you who might want to use her". Laura's screaming could be heard echoing down the corridors as she was carried away.