The Gangbang of Catwoman

Story Info
Catwoman is used by Two-Face thugs.
5.4k words
4.45
57.5k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,287 Followers

*This story takes place during Batman: Arkham City, using the same characters and plotline. I tried to keep the characters' physical aspects and personalities as close to their video game versions as possible. All characters and settings are property of DC Comics. This is purely a fantasy/parody, and no copyright infringement is intended.*

*****

Selina awoke from the explosion. Her ears were ringing, and she could hardly see through the hair and soot that had gathered on her face. Her entire body ached from the force of the blast, and the impact when she hit the concrete ground. Still somewhat disoriented, she tried thinking back to just before the explosion. She had dropped down from the ceiling grate and climbed up to her apartment window. It was as soon as she opened it that the blast occurred. Selina tried to stand up, but it ached to even move. She slowly regained her footing before hearing a voice behind her.

"Well, well. If it isn't the cat-bitch. Harvey thought that'd kill ya. Guess you're tougher than you look."

Catwoman spun around and saw three of Two-Face's guards approaching her. Normally, they would present no challenge to her. Villains had the tendency to hire the most worthless dregs they could find who would work for the cheapest, and Selina's athletic 5'7", 125 pound frame could easily defeat the much larger men. She made her first move, quickly running two steps and throwing a strike at the first thug's face.

However, her punch was caught by the thug, who saw it coming well before Selina's slowed attack ever came close. Selina froze, stunned, unused to the feeling of being bested in combat against anybody, other than maybe Bruce. As she froze, she felt a blow to the back of her left knee: one of the other thugs hit her with a wooden baseball bat, and it hurt her like a motherfucker. Her knees buckled, dropping her to the concrete pavement. Her vision became blurry; the last thing she saw before passing out was the three goons standing over her body, chuckling.

"Somebody's getting a big bonus from the boss for that hit," one thug said to another. "You better fucking believe it," the thug retorted. "Now let's get this bitch over to Two-Face." Catwoman lost consciousness after that.

She awoke in the Natural History Museum, a place she frequented when Penguin ran it. Two-Face had promptly expanded his territory after the Bat took down Penguin, and now had his base in the Museum.

"Somebody decided to wake up. About fucking time," Selina heard a gravelly voice crow behind her, instantly recognizing its owner as Harvey Dent. She felt the binds restraining her wrists held above her head, leaving her dangling down from a beam, feet just off the floor. Harvey stepped out in front of her, his greater height allowing him to look down on her, and stepped right into her face, so she could smell his foul breath.

"You just had to fuck up my good side, didn't you, bitch?" Harvey asked her, referring to the scars she left during their earlier encounter at the Courthouse. "One part of me really wants to cut you up into tiny little fucking pieces and feed you to the fat bastard's shark, and that's the half that I really fucking want to listen to. Sadly, I have to give you a fair trial."

He took out his coin, one side scorched by the fire that caused his original dismemberment. She knew this coin could be her only saving grace from the ruthlessness of Harvey. "Ready for your verdict, bitch?" The sweat dripped from Catwoman's brow as he quickly flipped the coin up in the air. He caught it and removed his hand. "FUCK!" Harvey shouted, as the coin landed in Selina's favor. She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Well, now the butchering is out of the picture. I get to show a little mercy to you, not that you deserve it, fucking bitch. I'm handing you over to my men, to do whatever they want. You better hope that they're nicer than me, because you won't have a coin to save your sorry ass now. Oh, and before you even fucking think about trying to fight your way out, I've got about 200 armed men in this building, with all the exits secured. Don't fucking try anything stupid. Unless my men say you can go, you're not leaving this building." With that, Harvey walked away, still swearing under his breath. Selina didn't feel that reassured, knowing what animals Harvey likely had in his crew.

She was cut down from her handholds. Two meaty hands gripped either side of her while she felt the blade of a third pressed into her back. They walked her through the museum until they reached the Gladiator Pit. Selina had witnessed a few of the matches that Penguin had thrown in here, and was revolted by the room. When she looked in it now, she saw about 10 men in the pit, talking amongst themselves. Suddenly she was thrust into the open space, near the group of men, her three escorts joining them. While Selina knew she could probably take some of them, she glanced around the room and quickly realized how futile her hope was. The fences surrounding the space were electrified, and the only door out, from where she had just entered, was locked and deadbolted behind.

"So what should we do with this bitch?" One thug asked. "I'm thinking I want to see how many of us she can fuck at the same time." His eyes darted over Selina's angelic face, beautiful wavy brunette hair, great rack, and big bubble butt. Catwoman's striking green eyes visibly widened, as she thought about how many men there were there. Even though she heavily flirted and used her sex appeal to her advantage during jobs, she very rarely actually had to have sex. She quickly calculated that the 13 men would be more than the number of times she had been fucked before in her whole life.

The thug's suggestion was met with whoops and hollers, as the crowd moved closer to her. "Hot fucking damn! I never noticed how fucking hot she was while she was beating the shit out of me," she heard one exclaim.

"Hey, I think as the one that brought her in, I should go first." She immediately recognized the voice of the thug who knocked her out. He walked towards her. She tried backing away before she felt the door behind her. Her heart was pounding in her chest, while she also felt her pussy getting wet from the thought of all the men. The thug stood right in front of her, and, pushing his body against hers, kissed her, trying to enter her mouth.

Selina tried to wriggle away, but he held her tight, and she eventually relented, letting him explore her mouth with his tongue. He then pulled slightly away from her, reaching for the front zipper on her skimpy, figure-hugging suit. "Lets get you out of this, and see that nice fucking body of yours, bitch," he exclaimed. He pulled the zipper down, and as he did, Catwoman's huge, 34DD breasts popped out. They were absolutely gorgeous, perfectly round and perky, with nipples standing erect inside of circular pink areolas.

"Holy fucking shit. Ive never seen a better pair of tits in my life," the man bluntly stated. He pulled the zipper down to her belly button before ordering her to slip her arms out of her metal gloves and leather sleeves. Catwoman now stood topless in front of the crowd, with nothing but her small leather hood and cat ears still on. Suddenly, the thug pushed down on both of her shoulders, causing her to drop to her knees. Selina knew what to expect next.

She closed her eyes as she heard a zipper go down. "Suck it, fucking slut" was the command that prompted her to open her eyes. In front of her was the biggest dick she had ever seen before, easily 10 inches long, maybe more, and as thick as her wrist. "I said to fucking suck it!" the thug cried out. Selina obeyed, opening her mouth slowly. The thug suddenly rammed his entire length into her mouth, reaching the back of her throat. "Fuckaaaaggghh" was what came out of Selina's mouth as the man entered her. He started to thrust in and out, face-fucking her, the force of which caused her eyes to water.

As her mouth was stretched to its limit, Selina began to run her tongue on the underside of the man's dick as he thrust, while also fondling his balls with one of her free hands. She felt so unbelievably slutty, getting face-fucked by a random thug, but she realized that she absolutely loved it, and felt her inner thighs and the crotch of her suit getting extremely wet with her pussy juices.

After a few more minutes of thrusting, she could feel the man's cock begin to twitch. "Ooh, fuck, this whore is sucking me off so good. I'm about to fucking cum." Selina had never had anybody cum in her mouth before, so when the man unloaded into her mouth, she pulled away and started to gag. The man grabbed the back of her head and rammed it so her nose was into his pubic hair as he continued to cum. He must have blasted at least seven ropes deep down Catwoman's throat. She had no choice but to swallow it. She found that she liked the bitter, somewhat salty taste of the man's cum, and felt herself getting wetter and wetter.

The man pulled out of her mouth as the next man stood in front of her. She hadn't even noticed that everyone else had gotten out their dicks as well, so she now had plenty to service. The next man also entered her mouth, albeit more gently. After eagerly sucking his head and shaft for a few minutes, Selina removed her mouth and moved it down to his balls, replacing her mouth with a jerking hand on his shaft.

"Damn, this slut feels so good sucking my balls. I'm going to cum soon." After sucking his balls for a few minutes, the thug pushed her away and stuck his dick in her warm mouth again. Almost immediately, he came, coating the inside of her cheeks with his hot semen. He wasn't nearly as deep in her throat, so Selina could keep the cum in her mouth. She opened her mouth, displaying the man's jizz to the delighted crowd, before swallowing. As she began blowing a the third guy, two more took their places on each side of her. They grabbed her hands and put them on their dicks, as she started jerking them off.

Selina found this position more challenging, as she wasn't very experienced in blowjobs, so it required a lot of her concentration to not only blow one guy, but also continue to give hand jobs to two more. After the third man shot his load down her throat, one of the men she had been jerking off moved to her mouth, while another replaced his cock in Selina's hand.

It was in this way that she rotated through the remaining 10 guys, jerking each of them off before blowing them and having them cum down her throat or in her mouth. She felt like such a little whore for swallowing all their loads, and her stomach was full of semen, while her chin, tits, and belly were stained with her saliva, the only evidence of a sexual act. It was only after she finished blowing everybody that she realized how wet she was. She stuck her hand inside the bottom half of her suit, and she gently brushed her fingers against her clitoris.

Just that tiny sensation set her off. Selina was howling as loud as a wolf, screaming obscenities at the top of her lungs, as she had the biggest orgasm of her life. Her entire body shook and spasmed, while she suddenly felt a gushing sensation from her pussy, as she squirted inside her suit. This did not go unnoticed by the crowd, who saw the soaked crotch of her now ruined suit.

"Wow, look at how fucking horny this little cock-sucking slut is. She squirted just from sucking us off. Now imagine how she's going to feel after we really fuck her," said the ringleader, the first one she had blown. Catwoman got wet again at the very thought of all those thugs fucking her. The men approached her and stripped off her suit and mask completely, leaving her entirely naked, her exposed tits and shaved pussy hanging out for anyone to see.

The ringleader grabbed her by the hips, lifting her up and carrying her to the center of the room, where he laid her down on her back and spread her legs. Selina's engorged pussy lips stuck out and still were wet from her orgasm.

"I bet your pussy will feel even better with my dick inside, ramming it." Catwoman winced at the thought of his gigantic cock inside of her, but she had no other choice than to be his fuck doll.

The man pressed his dick head against Selina's shaved pussy lips. Even that elicited a gasp from her. The man was slightly more gentle than he had been with her mouth, but he still pushed in quickly. Even with how wet she still was, Selina felt very uncomfortable as he pushed in due to the sheer size of his dick. She could feel her pussy walls strain to accommodate the man, having never taken anybody nearly as big before.

"Ooh, shit. This bitch's cunt is so fucking tight. It feels like a glove around my dick.," the man proclaimed to the rest of the group. Selina was inclined to agree, as her entire pussy felt filled up. She didn't even care that the thug didn't have a condom on, an experience new to her. As the thug fully entered her, he began thrusting, reaching the back of her pussy, building up his speed. Selina felt another orgasm incoming, a feeling only enhanced when some of the men started to fondle her tits and she rubbed her clit, which received very positive reactions from the crowd.

As the man reached his peak speed, Selina felt his balls slapping against her asshole, and was nearing orgasm. The man leaned forward, pushing others out of his way, and started sucking on Selina's gorgeous tits, getting her to her peak. She started screaming and moaning, still playing with her clit while the man grunted loudly. Finally, she felt him unload deep inside of her, the first time someone ever cream-pied her, as the two climaxed in unison. Selina felt his cum coat her pussy walls and completely fill her up. He had cum so deep inside her that when he pulled out, Selina felt all of his semen stay inside of her pussy.

Another man came up to her and grabbed her hips, flipping her over so she was on her knees, round ass up. He then slammed into her, fucking her effortlessly with a combination of the first thug's cum and Selina's juices as lube. He started sliding in and out, building a consistent rhythm. His dick wasn't as big as the ringleaders, but she still felt it fill her up and stretch her walls. Selina was looking back at him over her shoulder, watching him fuck her, when she felt a cock slap against her cheek. Her heart fluttered, realizing she was going to take two men at once, and she immediately opened and started sucking, not caring whose dick it was.

The two men spit-roasted Selina, one pushing into her throat while the other slid out of her pussy and then the opposite. Selina orgasmed for a third time, imagining how fucking slutty she must have looked and seemed. The man fucking her pussy started moaning, and she could feel him shoot his load inside her, the second load of the night Selina took in her pussy. As the man pulled out, Selina felt a wave of cum drip out of her pussy, as the two loads mixed and dripped out of her cunt down her thighs, lips, and onto the floor below. The man in her mouth then rotated behind her to enter her, and another thug moved in front to face-fuck her. Selina continued on being spit-roasted for at least an hour, with all 13 men coming deep inside of her worn-out twat. By the end of the session, a large pool of cum had built up on the floor beneath her pussy, and she felt her pussy walls lined and coated with semen.

Selina in an act only a true whore would perform, got down on all fours and started licking up the cum off the floor. "Hmm, kitten likes her milk," she purred to the crowd, feeding into their fantasy and adding more jizz to the already size-able amount in her stomach. She then dipped two fingers in herself and, like a cotton candy machine, swirled them inside her pussy collecting as much cum as possible, before licking it off her fingers and swallowing. "Do you boys like it when I scoop your cum and my squirt out of my own cunt before eating it?" she asked the crowd, already knowing the response to her rhetorical question. Selina couldn't believe how fucking slutty she was acting tonight.

Just as the crowd had begun to quiet down and Selina figured she was done for the night, the ringleader stepped forward with a proposition: "Who wants to see this slutty whore get rammed in the ass?" The crowd gave a huge cheer, but Selina's stomach jumped into her throat. She had never taken a cock in the asshole before, and with the difficulty her mouth and cunt had with the man's big dick, she knew her asshole might not be able to take it.

"W...w...wait, You can't do that. Ive never put anything in my butt before. Besides, its too small for your big cock," Selina protested. "Bitch, does it look like I give two shits? Shut your fucking trap and take it like the good fucking slut you are," the ringleader barked. "No, please. You can't do this!" she exclaimed to no avail.

With that, the man positioned Selina back into doggy on her hands and knees. Selina tried to garner what little saliva she could to use as lubrication so she could ease the inevitable intrusion, and rubbed her spit over his dick head and her hole. After being rubbed down, he put his head against her tight, puckered asshole and pushed in, hard, immediately entering her balls-deep.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, Jesus fucking Christ! Holy shit! I can't take it. You're fucking ripping my asshole apart, you fucking scumbag! Holy FUUUCCCKKKK!!" Selina cried out as the man rammed into her asshole until she swallowed up his whole cock, and then began thrusting in. He reached around and held his hand over Catwoman's mouth to muffle her.

"What the fuck did I say, you whore? Shut the fuck up and take it!" Selina was in the most pain she had ever felt, and although years of combat experience had hardened her, nothing had prepared her for the experience of a gigantic dick entering her tight shitter without any lube. The man thrust into her, causing her boobs to bounce back and forth, while her whole body rocked, tears streaming down her face.

However, Catwoman found herself extremely wet by the whole situation. She was deriving pleasure through the pain, and realized just how naughty it was, taking a huge dick to the hilt up her ass, which made it even hotter for her. After settling down, She began rubbing her clit with her right hand, while inserting her three middle fingers on her left hand inside her pussy. The ringleader reached around and fondled her 34DDs again, while occasionally delivering a hard smack to her round, bubbly ass.

"Oh, yes, fuck my virgin asshole with your huge dick. I need you to do it!" Selina heard escape from her mouth.

As the man thrust into her, Selina started to match his rhythm, bouncing her big ass back to meet his thrusts, increasing her pleasure. He grabbed the back of her hair and started yanking her head back. Even though the walls of her asshole were completely stretched out, Selina added her thumb and pinky to the fingers already inside her pussy and pushed deep, fisting herself. The combination of spanking, hair pulling, clit stimulation, fisting, and a dick in her ass caused somewhat of a sensory overload for Selina, as she began to feel numb all over her whole body except her scalp, ass, and pussy, and approached orgasm.

"Oh my fuck, I'm cumming!" she screamed at the top of her lungs to the crowd. Suddenly, the orgasm hit her. Her hips buckled, her green eyes rolled back in her head, and her entire body shook. She began crying again, though now from pleasure. Selina squirted again, this time a much larger amount, and when the thug groaned and unloaded inside her asshole, her vision went dark and she couldn't hear anything. The only thing in the world she was aware of was the man's cum inside of her now gaping asshole, as it trickled out and down into her pussy, mixing with her own squirt on her hand still inside her cunt.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,287 Followers
12