The Gang's All Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,881 Followers

Carl laid his chest onto my back and humped my ass with deliberate strokes. With a volume that only I could hear, he muttered into my ear, "Should have done it sooner."

I heard a groan and turned toward the sound in just enough time to see Barry shooting another load onto his abdomen.

"Damn, Barry," Roger said. "That's your second load."

"Can't help it," Barry said through panting breath. "It's been a few weeks since I got any."

"Looks like that won't be a problem for you with Calvin around," David said as he entered my mouth.

This time, Barry didn't move. He remained in the middle of the action watching everything with his load running off the sides of his body to drip onto my bed. Conversation again devolved into curses and fuck words. After a few minutes, Carl pulled out of me and swapped places with David. As David slid his long, thin dick into me, my brother fed me his cock that was covered with my ass juices, the come of two guys, and his own leaking precum.

"Fucking eat that slimy cock," Carl said as he began to thrust into my mouth.

"You guys could do porn," Barry said in amazement.

"Hell no," Carl said vehemently. "This shit better not get out."

"I don't think anyone's going to say anything about this," Roger said giving Barry a warning look.

"I wasn't going to say anything," he said defensively. "I just meant you guys could make some money with this show."

Like Jake, David didn't waste time in my ass. With this being his second time around, he quickly filled me with his load. When he pulled out, he said, "I gotta head home. Later guys."

It was down to Roger, Barry, Mike, and my brother in the room. Barry remained a spectator while the other three took turns in my mouth and ass.

When Mike was ready to take another turn in my ass, he cleared the other guys off the bed then picked me up and tossed me onto my back on the mattress. He climbed between my legs that had to spread wide for his bulk and began to hammer me. Sweat dripped from his nose and his ponytail fell over his shoulder as his hips slapped against mine. I tried to hook my legs around his waist but they were continually bounced off as I could not find any purchase on his thick, tight muscles. Eventually he folded me practically in half and I could feel the heavy slap of his balls against my ass and absently wondered if it was possible for him to bruise them.

While Roger and Barry kneeled on either side of me stroking their cocks, Carl straddled my face. With no hesitation, I began eating his ass and licking his balls while he stroked himself.

"You guys are too comfortable with that shit," Roger said with a smirk. "This isn't your first time, is it?"

"The fuck it isn't," Carl said sharply. "But I kinda wish is wasn't. It would've been nice to come in here and drop a load instead of using my hand."

"You know what they say," Barry chimed in. "You can love your brother, but you shouldn't 'love' your brother."

"This ain't love," Carl said as he adjusted his position and stuck his dick in my mouth. "I'm just using his ass."

Though I understood what he meant, the words stung. However the hurt was short lived as Mike pulled my attention away with a grunt as he gave a final thrust and began to unload into me. He gradually began to rest more of his weight on me as he progressed through his orgasm and I eventually had to push him off.

"I don't think we can judge anybody," Roger said as he took Mike's spot in my ass. "This is all kinda nasty if you think about it."

"I'm not going to think about it," Mike said as he pulled on his pants. "I am going to go back downstairs and grab another beer and some pizza."

"Don't hog it all, you greedy fucker," Carl called to Mike as he left the room.

The room again devolved into a soundtrack for porn with nothing but grunts, groans and curses as the remaining three guys made their rounds on my body.

"Damn, Barry," Carl said as his friend pounded my ass with abandon. "Go easy on him."

"Can't help it," Barry said breathlessly. Sweat was dripping off the tip of his nose onto my chest and face. "So good." He let out a groan and convulsed in yet another orgasm.

Roger and Carl laughed.

"You really need to get laid more often," Roger said as he pulled me to the edge of the bed and slid into me.

"I get laid plenty," Barry argued as he sat in my chair again. "I'm just in a dry spell."

"Fuck." Roger leaned his torso over me as he found his rhythm but kept his feet on the floor. "You loosen up nice, Cal. I may have to put you in rotation."

"He might be a damn good fuck, but he's my brother and I'm not going to let you use him like a bitch," Carl said sternly even as he fucked my mouth.

I was surprised by my brother's words. Though he had never been mean to me, it was the first time I had ever heard him come to my defense with his friends.

Roger gave me a few long strokes from his massive cock. "He wouldn't be a bitch. This ass is too special for that. Besides, I don't think he's going to mind working my cock again. Will you?"

I smiled around my brother's dick and shook my head no.

There were no more words as Roger sped up his hips, driving himself to his finish. Unlike the other guys' dicks, Roger's was already ridiculously hard and pounded my insides into submission. He had been fucking and getting sucked for over an hour now and his need for release was palpable.

"Gonna fill you now, Cal," he said with surprising calm. "Get ready... Here it comes."

I felt his cock swell and stiffen further and involuntarily let out a whimper. Almost immediately, a wave traveled along his cock culminating in a focused hit inside me as the first shot left his cock and battered my insides. The heat was more sustained than any load I had taken before and I imagined it was because of the size of it. For what seemed like minutes, Roger remained still inside me while his cock jerked and pulsed delivering it. His eyes locked onto mine and as much as I wanted to look away, I couldn't. From his open mouth, his hot, heavy breath fell onto me in time with his panting.

"Damn, you know how to take a load," he said when he finally pulled out of me.

He gave my ass a hard smack and I felt his load, and that of everyone else's, begin to flow out of my gaping hole.

"And that's what a fucking creampie looks like," he added as he climbed off the bed. While he put on his shorts, he said, "I'm going to head downstairs and keep Mike company."

With Roger gone, Carl moved me further onto the bed and took possession of my ass. As he slid in, he asked, "You okay?"

"I'm fine."

"This is so fucked up," he said even as he began to fuck my hole. "Sorry."

"It's okay," I responded with a small smile. "I don't mind. In fact, I kinda like it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You throw a pretty good fuck, little bro."

"Well hold on 'cause you're about to really get it."

Carl rolled us over and began to thrust up into me. As his hips sped up, he wrapped a hand around the back of my neck and pulled my head down toward his. Our foreheads touched and our eyes locked. As he worked to his orgasm, I breathed in his hot breath and exhaled my own. Though we didn't kiss, our proximity seemed even more intimate. For the first time in our lives, we bonded. Whatever wall there was between us melted away and was replaced by something special. A series of increasingly louder grunts announced his orgasm. His hips stuttered and his body shuddered as he began to fill my ass.

As his motion became erratic, I took over slowly moving my ass along his shaft, continuing to ride him through his orgasm. Even though I had been filled seven times now, this was the best and most memorable. My younger brother had just fucked me and it had been great.

"You guys are fucking hot."

Startled, Carl and I turned toward the sound and saw Barry sitting in the chair fondling his softening dick with a fresh, but small, load trailing over his torso.

With the moment broken, Carl unceremoniously pushed me off him then pulled on his jeans. "I'm going down to grab a drink and something to eat. You should join us," he said to me.

It was the first time he had invited me to join his friends and I said I'd take him up on the offer. "I need to get cleaned up first. Give me a minute."

"Okay," Carl said with a genuine smile. "See ya down there."

I turned to grab my shorts and saw Barry standing behind me looking nervous. "You okay?"

"Yeah," he said hesitantly. "You didn't come."

"I know. It's cool."

"No, it's not."

My eyes went wide and my mouth dropped open in surprise as Barry got to his knees and took my rigid, leaking dick into his mouth. While it wasn't the best blowjob I had ever received, he made up for lack of technique with enthusiasm. Because I had been so hard for so long, it didn't take much for him to pull my load from me. I was further surprised when he attempted to swallow it all, with a little of it spilling from the corners of his mouth.

When he finally pulled off me, Barry smiled up at me with wet, swollen, red lips. "I've wanted to do that for years."

"What?"

"I think you're so hot, Calvin. I just wish you liked me."

"Wait, what? Are you gay?" I asked not hiding my confusion.

"You didn't know?"

Suddenly it all made sense. Following me around, the comments, enjoying the night's fun a little too much. "I didn't know."

"Oh." Barry's face indicated he felt some relief as he realized I hadn't been rejecting him all these years. "Think maybe we could go out sometime?"

"Sure," I responded without pity or hesitation.

"Yeah?"

I stepped into Barry's space and kissed him, tasting the lingering flavor of my load on his tongue. Our bodies pressed together, still sticky with random fluids. When we separated, I was happier than I had been in a while. It seemed like I was going to have an interesting summer.

datura48
datura48
1,881 Followers
12