The Gap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then unbuckled his belt and slowly undid his slacks. She grabbed his slacks by the leg bottoms and pulled them down off his butt. She folded his slacks and laid them with the rest of his clothes. Terr was left only with his boxer briefs but his aching dick was struggling to stay covered. Nyla smiled when she saw his bulge.

"Looks like something is itching to escape," she said. Terry just swallowed but he couldn't say anything.

Nyla stood back and removed the towel from her head. Her hair tumbled down around her shoulders. She removed a hair tie from the robe pocket and she pulled her hair back in a ponytail and secured it with the tie. She then untied the sash on her robe and pushed the robe off her shoulders. She stood before him and let him take in her nudity.

Terry was spellbound. The woman looked like a naked superheroine from a graphic novel. Her shoulders wide and define, her breasts were high, firm and bouncy. Her midsection was taut and etched with muscle. From her slim waist, her hips flared out slightly and her legs were plump but sinewy. She was shaved bare on her pubes.

Terry finally released his breath after holding it while taking in her beauty. "Oh, my goodness..." was all he could manage to say.

"I take it that you approve," Nyla said, grinning.

"Very much so," Terry said, nodding eagerly.

"Good. Some guys don't like women like me. Their egos won't let them be attracted to muscle." she said.

"I'm not one of those guys,"Terry said.

Nyla crawled slowly onto the bed on top of Terry and came over him. Her eyes locked on his as she loomed over him. Finally, they softened and she moved her face closer to his. "Smile for me," she said and he did so. She traced her finger along his lips then his teeth. Then a look of sadness came over her face. "You have such a pretty smile. Don't change it." she pleaded.

Terry grinned. "It's not a big deal. It was just something I promised myself a long time ago. I was kind of teased as a kid. I'm over it now but I was just exploring my options today. I don't need the braces." he explained.

"Well..." Nyla began. "If you didn't have that gap, you wouldn't be able to do this." She cupped one of her full, bouncy breasts and brought the nipple to Terry's mouth. Terry looked at her and started to stick out his tongue but she shook her head slowly. "No, just open your mouth," she instructed.

Terry opened his mouth and she fed him her nipple, guiding it into the gap in his teeth. It fit snugly inside there. Terry suddenly understood what she was trying to do. He felt the stiff bud between his teeth and ran his tongue across it from the back of his teeth. Nyla threw her head back and sucked in her breath. "YASSSSS..." she exclaimed. "Oh baby, you got it. Just like that."

It was if a brilliant light went off inside Terry's head. He realized what a blessing his gap was and how to use it. He sucked softly on the nipple and hearing her soft moans was music to his ears. He could pleasure this sweet, beautiful sexy woman as long as he wanted to. The possibilities were endless now.

Nyla pulled her breast away and prepared to give Terry the other one. He grinned at her. "Okay, now I understand. You do realize that you are in terrible trouble, don't you?" he said.

"Oh baby, I sure hope so," Nyla said sensually and eased her other nipple into his mouth. Terry slid it into his gap and flickered his tongue across it from the back.

He reached up and allowed his hands to roam and explore her body. Nyla was rocking her hips slowly as he feasted on her breast and his hands caressed and stroked her hips and butt. As muscular as she was, she was very soft and so was her skin. She was trying to hump on Terry's stiff bulge still in his underwear and her juices had his crotch very wet.

She sat up and looked down at his wet underwear. "Time for these to come off," she muttered and began pulling at the waistband. Terry helped her push them down and she climbed off of him to let him take them off. Now freed from its prison, his majestic dick rose and stood up stiffly. Nyla climbed back onto his lap and began to stroke his dick with both hands. Her touch was firm yet gentle and she continued her sexy soft moans.

"Mmmmm, this is going to feel soooo good inside me," she said softly. "Not sure where first though... My mouth, my pussy or my ass..." Terry's eyes got big at that statement. Nyla giggled and she snuggled herself on his shaft. She spread herself open with two fingers and slid herself against his shaft. "Mmmmm, yes this will do for now," she whispered. She slid back and forth slowly on his shaft, coating it with her hot juices.

Terry noticed for the first time how big her clit was. It was huge. He wondered if she actually climaxed while she walked. He thought about when she first came into the Starbucks earlier and her walk. Man, if I were a woman and had a clit like that, I'd be cumming all of the time, he thought.

She was cupping her other breast and pulling her nipple with her other hand then she began to caress and play with Terry's chest as well. She had his lap soaking wet as she rode him. Terry wondered when he was going to get to taste those juices on that juicy clit of hers.

Nyla must've read his mind because she stopped grinding on him and inched her way up onto his chest. She straddled his face and Terry was staring right at her monster clit. He grinned to show her that his gap was ready.

"Good boy..." Nyla said with a smile. He was a good student. She prepared to lower herself down onto his tongue but she stopped short. "Wait..." she said and she climbed off his face.

To say Terry was disappointed would be an understatement. She climbed off the bed and scampered off to her bathroom. He wondered what she needed from there. She came out of the bathroom with a thick, fluffy towel. She got back on the bed and came beside him. "Here, sit up and put this under your head. You're going to need it," she said, handing him the towel.

Terry looked at the towel incredulously then folded it and put it under his neck. She's gonna drown me, he thought. He laid his head back down and waited for her. Nyla was ready. She smiled as she climbed back onto his face and eased her lovepie into his mouth. She sucked in her breath as he sucked softly on her sweet flesh and licked up her juicy essence.

He got his tongue inside her and she rode it like a dick for a bit. Terry felt her love muscles clench on his tongue and let go. He could only imagine how his dick was going to feel in that silky wet pocket. She grabbed his head and pulled up gently as she continued to ride his tongue. Her body trembled as she creamed all over his mouth.

She pulled back a bit and slid her swollen clit between her two middle fingers. She licked her lips in delicious anticipation as she prepared herself to show her pupil on what to do next.

"Okay..." she breathed. "What do you think I'm going to do with this?" Her bulbous clit loomed huge over his lips.

Terry grinned showing his gap and opened his mouth slightly. Nyla smiled as well. She knew he'd get it. "Yeah, baby. Just suck it gently," she said. She eased herself down over his teeth, fitting her clit into his gap. Terry closed his lips around her mound and sucked softly. His tongue pressed against her protruding bulb from behind.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhh..." Nyla moaned, looking up in the air and breathing hard as Terry put in work. "Yaaaaaaaasssssssss... That's ittttttttt..." Her body seemed to be melting like a pat of butter on a stack of hot pancakes.

She humped gently on his mouth for what seemed like an hour. It probably was. She came so much Terry actually started to belch from drinking her juices. She eventually had to climb off his face from cumming so much but she wasn't finished.

She slid back down his body, her hard nipples dragging against his flesh. She picked up his now flaccid member and caressed it. "Well now... We need to get him back right, don't we?" she said in that sexy, sultry Angela Bassett voice of hers.

She held the head of his dick and ran her soft lips along the shaft. She sucked on the flesh and felt the vein pop in her mouth as he hardened. She licked down and took his balls into her mouth, nursing them gently and stroking his dick at the same time. Then she held his now rock hard member by the base and opened her mouth wide. She lowered her head down on his dick, engulfing as much it down as she could. Terr moaned loudly and arched his back. He pumped up into her throat a few times before she sat back, leaving Terry's dick a wet slimy mess.

"No, no baby..." she said, shaking her head. "You need to hold onto that nut for a little while longer."

She opened the drawer to her nightstand and pulled out a condom. She tore open the wrapper with her teeth and one hand while stroking him with the other. She rolled the condom down over his dick down to the hilt. She straddled him, splaying open her wet, hungry pussy in preparation. She rubbed her opening on his dickhead and slowly lowered herself down on him. Her sugarwalls embraced his member, caressing and squeezing it.

Nyla rotated and softly bucked her hips, riding and squeezing him. Terry moaned and was content to let her do the work. Her pussy-grip was phenomenal. He reached up and played with her long, stiff nipples as she rode him.

This didn't last for long. Nyla creamed all over his lap and Terry soon felt his nut ready to erupt. Nyla saw the look on his face and knew also.

"Mmmmm, you like how this chocolate pussy is sucking your dick huh?" she cooed.

"Oh hell yes..." Terry squeaked.

"You ready to let that load go?" Nyla asked. She got off her knees into a squat.

"Yes, baby..." Terry answered in a tortured voice.

Nyla sat back holding herself on his legs. Terry couldn't move. She was squatting down on his dick and she jacked herself up and down on it furiously. "My pussy is hungry... FEED IT!!" she screamed.

Terry's butt clenched and he let off a long, deep, tortured groan as he released his seed. Nyla kept humping. Terry felt like he was cumming for an eternity. His fists clenched so hard that his nails dug into his hands causing them to bleed.

Nyla continued to hump until she felt him soften inside her and rested on top of him. She leaned down and kissed him on the lips.

"How was that?" she asked.

"Earth-shaking." Terry finally answered after he caught his breath. "I think I saw the sun, the moon, and the stars."

Nyla laughed and shook her head. "Ain't that a song?" she asked.

"It doesn't matter. It's what I saw." Terry breathed.

"Well, it was good for me too," she said with a smile. "You're a good student."

Terry grabbed her and rolled over on top of her. He gave her a long, deep, wet kiss and smiled at her. "You're a GREAT teacher," he said.

"Thank you, baby." Nyla said with a grin, "Now... Are we getting those braces?" Terry gave her a what-the-fuck, girl-you-crazy look and his brow furled. Nyla laughed and nodded. "That's what I thought," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him again.

END

12