The Garbage Bag Kid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was to show you that this is no dream. I really love you that much. It feels that way to me too!"

"Oh! Mike, that is so sweet, I love you too! Can we sleep for awhile now? What do we have to do tomorrow?"

"Very important stuff, we need to eat, then go back to bed, then eat lunch, then go back to bed, then we eat dinner and go back to bed, then we repeat that every day."

"Ooo! What a lovely plan, I like it, count me in lover!"

"Hey, without you there ain't no plan a tall, there is no LIFE for me without you."

"Mikey Dearest, I feel the same way, kiss me again."

"In the morning we called and talked to Nancy. She said she was coming over with Debbie to hear how our evening went last night. Katie and I pulled on our robes and put some coffee on. Fixed each of us two slices of raisin bread toast, covered with a smear of peanut butter. Katie loved it. She said she had never had that before. I laughed and told her to get used to it because it was my favorite breakfast.

Nancy and Debbie showed up as we finished. They both hugged and kissed Katie. It pleased the hell out of me to see them all so close. Nancy held Katie at arm's length and said, "I don't have to ask, you are simply glowing with happiness. Was Mike any good? Was it good for you?"

Katie looked puzzled, "Do you mean the four times last night or the two times this morning?" Then she giggled, "Oh Nancy, it couldn't possibly be any better or I would die of the pleasure. I am so happy I want to scream and tell everyone how lucky I am."

Debbie kissed Katie and smiled sweetly, "Katie, I am so happy for you, and for me. I have always been afraid of having to have sex with a man but I see how joyously happy you are on the morning after, now I feel different about it."

Katie hugged her, "Debbie, You will love it if it is the right man. I am so glad I waited for my true love. Finding him like I did when I was in total despair was a miracle"

I laughed at Katie, "It was a miracle for sure, I haven't the faintest idea of why I stopped and picked up the 'Garbage Bag Kid', she was dirty, bedraggled, and soaking wet. I haven't picked up anyone along the road in twenty years, I thought she was a small guy until she got out of the shower and I saw her long hair even then I was not at all impressed."

"When did you fall in love with her Mike?" asked Debbie.

"Deb, I really don't know, I know the more we talked the more I admired her strength and intelligence. Then as I learned more, I knew she was a very special person that I wanted in my life, I felt she was a person I could trust and could use here in our business while giving her a place to live and a job. I think she really got to me when I saw her wolf down 4 White Castle Hamburgers in 20 seconds. I know the first physical thing I noticed were her big blue eyes, they fascinated me. By the time we got here I knew I was very attracted to her. All I can say is that she sure scrubbed up great. I was falling for her, but the way she looked when she came out of the bath was frosting on the cake."

The girls were all looking at me with tears in their eyes. Nancy asked, "How did she do with the high heels last night?"

"Nancy, my little girl had every eye in the place on her all night. She strutted her stuff and never missed a single step. She was as steady as a rock and looked like she had been a runway model for years. I was super proud to have her on my arm. It is where she belongs, always."

"Katie, was it the way I said would be? Did you get the sway going with your hips and keep the steps short and just let it happen?"

"Oh, Nancy, it was just like you said, I was comfortable before we reached our table. I was a little nervous about one guy who was very insistent that I dance with him. I was afraid for Mike because he was so much bigger than Mike. I would die if I got Mike hurt, so I kinda told him that Mike had hurt other bigger guys that messed with me and that Mike was the owner of the chain of Italian Night Clubs including where we were. I could see the gears turning slowly in his head. Mike hurts people. He owns a string of Italian places. Duh! Mob connected! Goodbye!"

Nancy giggled, "Sweetie you are pretty slick. Mike can handle himself though. I heard about it before you left the place. The bouncers were already moving in. Everyone who works there loves Mike and they would protect him. As for the Mob, there are some distant connections, they look after us but we don't talk to them, except about family things, we send and receive Christmas Cards, birthday cards and such but that is the extent of it. Our Grandmother was Italian, from New York. She married an Irish guy. So did our Mom. When we were kids we got wonderful gifts from the Faso family. Both of us got a lot of money for our wedding presents."

Katie giggled, "Wow! After we are married I will be a 'Mob' Princess!"

Nancy laughed with her then said, "Do you know what a 'Mob' divorce is?"

"No?"

"It's a pair of concrete shoes, a private ocean swim, and divorce papers from Tijuana, Mexico."

Katie looked at me seriously, She kissed me passionately, "I'll love him so hard he will never want to leave me."

Nancy grinned, "That'll work."

Katie and I were married in a Judge's Office two days later. We just stayed home for a week for a honeymoon. It was wonderful. Katie mentioned several times that she felt that she should go home and let her step-dad know she was alright. I told her it was her decision and we could run up and see him in an afternoon. That got me a big hug and kiss. She did change her name and address on all her papers, Drivers License, SSI, and with her old High School. She said she did have a few things she left behind her; she had worked in a convenience store and bought a used lap-top computer for her school work and she wanted to recover it, she looked up at me and giggled and told me she had hidden it in the attic so it wouldn't be sold for booze money.

I said, "Would you like to really raise some eyebrows in your old hometown and arrive in a chauffeured limousine?"

She bounced into my arms, "Really, could we do that?"

"Sure, we could dress up in fancy duds, you can wear heels, the driver will wear a uniform. We'll go first class." She kissed me again, giggling hard, I loved it.

We made our plans and I talked to a friend who had a limo business, his drivers always wore dove grey uniforms. He owed me some big time favors and he was delighted to get part way even.

The trip was fun. We pulled in front of the rundown house she had called home all of her life. The yard was full of trash and broken down trucks and cars. I saw someone looking out through the tattered screen door. The chauffeur ran around and opened the door for Katie. She had on a white suit, stockings, white heels, and a lovely white wide brimmed hat. She was a vision of sophisticated wealth and beauty. I walked around and joined her and she placed her little hand on my arm.

The screen door opened and an older man wearing a stained dirty shirt stepped out and looked at us. "How kin ah hep ya?"

Katie removed her large dark sunglasses, "Hi Pop, I came home to get a few things, if you don't mind."

"Kate? Holly shit, is that you Kate. Hey Fred! Come and see this, it's Kate." Another dirty man stepped out. His jaw dropped and he stared at my wife. He shook his head in disbelief. "Kate, is thet you?"

"Yes Uncle Fred, it's me, Katie. Only it is Kate Flynn now, this is my husband Michael Flynn."

"I stuck out my hand and smiled, "I am happy to meet you sir. How are you?"

Both men stared at Katie and then at me. The older man shook himself and told us to come in. Kate hurried in and I glanced around at the squalor. Kate was back with a few things, she handed them to me and smiled, "That is all I need from here. It was nice to see you and Uncle Fred again. Here is a card with my name and phone number, the cell phone number will get me in our home in Ocala or our place in the Keys or on our yacht. Bye!" She turned and I held the door for her, smiled and we left."

As were slowly drove through the small settlement Katie told the driver to pull over beside a young woman walking beside the road. The car stopped and Katie jumped out, took off her hat and glasses, "Carol, it is me, Katie Mc Coy! It's so good to see you."

The girl looked at Katie without recognition, then grinned, "Katie, is it really you?"

"Yes, Carol, I'm married now", she turned as I came around the car, "This is my Darling husband Mike Flynn."

"Wow, I saw you a couple months ago then someone said you bugged out to get away from those two old coots, what happened?"

"Well to make a long story short, Mike saw me walking along the road in a rainstorm and picked me up, we fell in love and here I am."

I grinned at Katie's friend, "Hi Carol, I am glad to meet you. Katie left out a few details but I love her to pieces. Do you have time to tell me all the dirt on Katie?"

"No, Mike, there just isn't anything to tell about Katie, I have known her since Kindergarten, I don't think she ever did anything wrong. If she did I never heard of it, and in this place, if you fart everyone knows it in five minutes."

Katie opened her purse and handed Carol a card. "Here are my numbers and address, if you are looking for a great job with a place to live and the best boss in the world give me a call, call anyway just to keep in touch."

Carol grabbed Katie's arm and pulled her aside, I heard her say, "Are you as rich as you look now?"

Katie grinned, "Way richer." Then she slipped in the limo as I held her door then shut it. I looked at Carol and smiled, "She's filthy rich now." I ran and jumped in.

We were very happy, I was teaching her to do all my book work for me. She would do all my scheduling, billing and parts inventory and ordering. That way she would go on my trips with me. I am not stupid, if you have a lick of sense you don't leave a girl like Katie sitting at home. I trust her totally, but like I say; never leave diamonds lying around if you want them. Besides, I love having her in bed with me at night, afternoons and mornings too!

We went on our first trip, my southern loop. We hit the Tampa/St. Pete area, then ran down to Sarasota. Two days later we were in the Fort Myers/Naples area. After that we went to the east coast and hit Miami, Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Melbourne, Orlando and then headed home. We spent an ,extra day or two at every stop. I had Katie schedule it that way to show her the sights in each place. We went fishing, dined out at great restaurants, went to an opera, saw a ballet, watched a Space Shuttle launch, and spent wonderful nights snuggled together. It was the best trip I ever had. I looked forward to many more.

I was pleased and proud of Katie, she was a virtual jewel. All my appointments were scheduled so that I wasn't retracing my route. I wasn't rushed between jobs, my parte were delivered to the right place at the right time. I had a sweet helper on the jobs who anticipated my every need, always handed me the correct part or tool. Besides all that she was always perfectly dressed, her make-up was always perfect for the occasion or the time of day. She was delightfully dressed, from tight jeans or tiny shorts to cocktail dresses or evening gowns she was beautiful.

We went on regular trips and on special emergency trips to get a hospital operating room back in service. Our sex life was perfect, we made love once or twice every day, often much more than that. Every time she got near me I wanted to grab her and kiss her. She loved it and enthusiastically kissed me back. She was as bad as I was, she would add a tiny extra wiggle to her hips, or let her top show a bit more lace, or skin, and she knew it would turn me on.

Katie and I were laughing one day when she said, "Shit! We are going to miss the Florida-Georgia Football game next month, we will be in Maryland that week."

"Damned, we are missing too much fun because of work."

She grinned, "Yeah! We spend too much time making money we don't really need. Right?"

"Right! But we just can't just quit and leave all our customers out on a limb with no one to repair the equipment we sold them."

Katie thought for a minute, I thought I knew what she was going to say, I was almost right. She said, "How many people do they have working in the plants where they make these tools?"

"Well, maybe, Mmmm! forty five in one and a few less in the other."

She said, "Great how long would it take you to train some of them to do what you do?"

"I don't know, maybe a couple of trips, but what about the factory, we can't leave them short handed."

"Have them hire and train replacements. Start them off on less technical jobs and pay them less. Better yet, let the factories take over the repair services. Let them make the money except for a franchise fee paid to you."

"Set us up on a consulting service. If they can't fix it we will go, for 2 or 3 hundred dollars an hour, door to door."

"Good idea, that will keep down the number of small jobs. Oh! Mikey, my sweet honey bunny, we can have so much fun going all over the country having fun. Or just think of how much time we can spend in bed then! We can hire a maid and a cook and never get out of bed."

"Katie, I never thought I would say this to you, but I have learned that there are many things I love doing with you that don't include a bed. I love anything we do together. I love watching you enjoy things for the first time. Sometimes I get just as much fun watching you do something you really enjoy each time you do it. I'll never stop loving the look on your face when you haul in a really good fish. I just love seeing you happy."

She smiled at me, "I will do anything in the world to please you Mike' as long as it does not cause me to break my vows I made to you and our God. I won't even bend them."

"Not even a little bit, with my permission?"

"Hell NO!" She wasn't smiling then, "I would know right away be that you wanted to be able to have sex with another woman. I will never permit that to happen. It is a chance I refuse to take willingly. She might be better in bed than I am, feel better to you, you might fall for her. That would kill me. NO WAY, Babe. Don't even think about it. You are stuck with me for the rest of your life."

I shook my head, "I agree, it will never happen. We have been married for one blissful and joyous year in two weeks. There is not a thing about you I would change if I had the power. I do however think is about time we give serious thought to getting you pregnant my love. She grinned shyly at me. She looked a little nervous and she said, "I was going to wait to tell you this but I stopped taking my pills about three weeks ago. I was hoping you would get me pregnant on our anniversary."

"What if I wasn't ready?"

"Tough, I know better than that, you have been making little hints, I have been pretending I didn't hear or understand. I know what you think before you do, Snookums!" The phone rang and she got up and answered it. "Oh, Hi Carol, how are you?"

She brought a smile to my lips as he stood in her little high heeled sandals. They had only 2 inch heels but she loved to wear her heels and could wear these all day long. I have seen her wear 6 inch heels on a night out and show no problem, I do know they hurt her some. She is very comfortable in the 4 inchers for a long time. She will wear cute little 2 inch heels with jeans or even shorts when she goes grocery shopping or just around the house. Need I say I adore the way she looks in them?"

Katie's friend from her home town had contacted her and Carol had taken her up on the job offer, Carol lives in one of our park model trailers and has become one of our best employees. She is very attractive and has lots of dates. I heard them giggling and Katie invited Carol over for coffee. I was getting ready to go in town to look at a restaurant that had gone out of business and the building was modern and in a good location. I had the business checked out and they were victims of the economy and underfunding and a mediocre product. I was looking a couple of years ahead for reopening it as an upscale night club. The meeting went well and a inspection of the building showed it was ideally laid out for what we do.

I went home and didn't find Katie. Her car was there and her purse was on the desk with her cell phone. I called Nancy and Nancy said that Katie and Carol were probably over at Rod Ackerman's motor home. I could see his place from my front window. I changed clothes and went for a run. Katie usually went with me but she wasn't there so I went alone. When I got back she and Carol were there. I could tell immediately that Katie has been drinking. She does not handle alcohol well, she has a very low tolerance for it.

Carol was laughing about almost having to carry Katie home. She must have seen the expression on my face and knew I was not happy. She excused herself and left quickly. I did not trust Rod. I see numerous women spend hours in his expensive motor home. He leases a space from us on a yearly term. He stays for several months, then goes off for a month or two. Sometimes he will go off for a day or two.

I helped Kate undress and put her to bed to sleep it off. She insisted I go to bed with her because she was horny. She was asleep the instant her head hit the pillow. I sat and watched her sleep for a while then went into the office and took care of some business. I called a family member in New York and asked them to find out what was available on Rod Ackerman. I knew they had resources as good as anybody in the world for getting information on someone.

I rarely asked for anything and I knew I did a lot more for them. Nothing illegal in any way was done. I had handled the sale of a number of properties to them. I actually knew none of the people involved on either side. There were large sums of money in the form of buildings and acreage sitting in Florida. There was nothing I knew that said these we not legitimate investments. I knew that the 'family' was very happy with the investments. I had chosen the properties very carefully and had even invested some of our money in the same areas.

I was only an hour later when my cell phone rang. It was my contact in the 'family'. He had the information on Rodney Franklin Ackerman, aka Rod A. Franklin, Frank R. Rodney. He was also known as 'Big Rod' and 'Rod man'. He was on the 'Sexual Predator' list in New York for many instances of using date rape drugs to seduce married women.

I requested everything be sent in an e-mail to my private website. I went and checked on Katie. She was so beautiful sleeping peacefully with a tiny smile on her lips. I loved her so much. I decided I needed to insure her happiness. I called my contact back and asked if he thought anyone would be interested in learning of Rod's whereabouts. I was assured that several people and been very interested in that information for a number of reasons, one of which was that he had last been seen in possession of several million dollars of money that belonged some of his associates. I thanked my relative and sent him an e-mail with Rod's address and a description and the make of his motorhome, along with his license number from the State of Nevada. When the message was sent and acknowledged I removed the hard drive from my computer and replaced it with a new one with more capacity. The old hard drive was totally erased including the operating system. The old drive was thrown in the trash after being given a shot of 48 volt current with the wrong polarity.

I fixed some supper for Katie and I, and woke her up. She was feeling much better. I asked about her afternoon with Carol and she sort of brushed it off as nothing important. I told her that I had to go to Miami to sign the papers on the deal with the manufacturer of my tools giving them the repair rights to the tools. I said the meeting was late and that I would probably stay in Miami over night rather than drive back tired at night. She agreed with me and said she really didn't want me driving at night for five hours at the end of a day when I had driven down there earlier. She suggested she cancel her doctor's appointment that day so she could go with me and share the driving, I said I would spend the night, kick the girl out of my bed, and hurry home. "I'll be home before 10 or 10:30 in the morning."