The Garden Club Ch. 04

Story Info
Warren recieves his log and punishment, Robb in DC.
4.9k words
4.57
10.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up, I stretch, I see it laying on my night stand. I run my hand over its rough hide. Warren's log, and I am giving it to him today. I dress quickly. I hope Izzy is in the kitchen. I have never been this excited about a log.

Most of the logs are standard issue except for the name and the actual design. Most of my young men have never made it inside the house. Not because they wouldn't have, but it is a very personal space. And most are just a passing fancy. There is little I can do in there that I can't do outside if I plan ahead.

Shit, Izzy isn't here yet. I leave a note on top of the log.

Izzy please put enough food for Warren and I on my plate. Put this on his. Use dish covers. We will have our meeting at lunch. Kisses

I exit the mud room door it is 4:59 am Warren is jogging up the path to the garden. I start to jog, he sprints to catch me, then he falls into step beside me. I smile and think "gotcha." He stays with me stride for stride the entire run. He smiles when he sees the set table as we enter the gazebo. Both of us walk till our breathing slows.

I sit down, "Warren please sit down too." He reaches to uncover his plate, I slap his hand. "You do not eat unless I tell you to. Do you understand?"

His head is down. "Yes Laurel." it is weak and shaky, scared.

"Warren look at me." He raises his eyes "I will control when and what you eat. But, I will never allow you to go hungry. Not even as punishment." He visibly relaxes."Now, before we eat I want you to tell me what you have already done to earn punishment today?"

His eyes are round, he hasn't realized yet what's wrong. And he knows I am going to punish him for whatever it is. He sits there dumbfounded.

I go over to the game cabinet and take out a one minute timer. I turn it over. "If you can't figure it out, before the sand runs out it will be a second error." I cross my arms and wait.

He keeps looking from me to him then around the gazebo. His eyes lock on his fingers just before the sand runs out. "Warren, remove your shirt, shoes and socks." His head comes up in shock, then realization. He immediately removes the offending items. And sits back down.

"I will punish you after we finish here. You may take the cover off your plate." There is little tone in my voice beyond cold statement of fact.

He picks up his book, he runs his hand over the cover. Then he takes a single finger and traces his name embossed in pewter on the front. There is a reverence when he speaks "Did you make this?"

I let the smile cross my lips. "Yes, I made it specifically for you. It is very different from any other log, I have ever made. The hide is elephant, the plates that act as the spine come from the first journal I ever made for myself. Do you like it?"

"Yes Laurel, I like it very much. Thank-you." I uncover my plate. I hand him one of the bowls of Greek yogurt, berries and granola.

"Warren, this is your log book. You are to have it with you at all times. When you want to stop our relationship simply return your log to me. I will remove the Log pages and return it filled with empty pages. See the three little screws. They hold this book together, it also allows us to edit it. Now, I am going to feed you the rest of the food on this plate. You are going to hold the book and we are going to go through it. Are you ready for this?"

"Yes Laurel." He takes a deep breath and sighs .

When he opens the page he reads the words:

Warren HALLAY

MOST CHERISHED POSSESSION OF

Laurel Forested

He looks up at me, his eyes full of wonder and fear, "Is it true?"

"Warren, it is absolutely true. I told you I would never lie to you. There is something else about that inscription you should know. It is uniquely yours. Every other log has said property of Laurel Forested. You do something to me Warren that I can't explain." My breathing and voice are both airy and light.

He turns the page. The page is a section divider it is navy blue leather. Written in silver calligraphy is the word.

OBEDIENCE

"Warren this is the section of the book that is likely to change the most. I will add rules as you need them. These are not guidelines, these are hard rules. You will be punished for violations. I want you to read it aloud. I will feed you between each instruction" I want him to think about each one. He turns the page and begins to read.

Code of Conduct:

Warren Hallay (WH) will obey any instructions given by Laurel Forested (LF) immediately without hesitation or reservation and in an expeditious manner. WH will agree to any sexual activity deemed for and pleasurable by LF. He will do so eagerly and without hesitation.

Failure to comply with any rule or instruction will result in punishment, the timing, nature and severity to be determined by LF.

When ordered to report to the playroom, WH will kneel to the right of the door. He will position himself with his knees spread, he will rest his palms on his knees, he will look at the floor. WH will maintain an erection.

WH will be honest with LF at all times. WH will answer any question LF asks.

WH will keep his feet and chest bare at all times unless doing so is hazardous to his body or is socially unacceptable.

WH will always be on time.

WH will not drink to intoxication.

WH will not fight.

WH will follow the rules in each section of this book. WH will record all required information.

WH will record every violation of any rule written or oral and the punishment inflicted in the punishments section of this book.

WH will provide his daily schedule to Izzy by 5:00 am for approval by LF. WH will not participate in any scheduled activity deemed inappropriate by LF.

WH will not have sexual contact with anyone other than LF.

WH will allow Izzy to tend to the after effects of WH's and LF's activities.

WH will produce his log immediately upon request by LF. WH will be held accountable for his log and every thing in it.

WH will not touch, fondle or otherwise sexually pleasure himself with out permission from LF.k

All rules apply to WH at all times whether LF is present or not.

He finishes the section. "Do you have any questions about the code of conduct and what I expect?"

"No Laurel." he answer is almost monotone.

"Warren, remove the rest of your clothing." He hesitates but not long enough for me to call him on it. A year from now it would be punishable. When he sits back down I ask him "Have you masturbated since you left here yesterday?"

The expression on his face gives away the truth. But I can see him deciding how to answer "Yes Laurel."

I smile, "Was it a punishable error?" He may as well start learning how in control of his life I am right now.

His eyes drop, "Yes Laurel."

"Warren, open your book to the next section." I am soaked, I let him see me run my hand over my breast tweaking the nipple. He is staring at the page, biting his lower lip. I want to bite that lip hard, slap him, see my hand on his face. I want to punish him for making me feel out of control. He doesn't expect it, I slap his face. "I want to look at my hand print while you read this section." He actually smiles. Something inside me sings.

The silver calligraphy reads:

Punishment and Sexual activities.

"Warren, I want you to turn to the third page please. There is a pen next to your plate. Please put today's date on the top of the page. One the first line I want you to write 'covered my chest at an inappropriate time' skip three lines. On the next line write 'covered my feet at an inappropriate time' skip the lines again and write 'masturbated without permission.'"

"The first skipped line is where you will write the punishment I dictate. On the second skipped line you will rate how painful you found the punishment on a scale of 1-10, if you safe word you will write the safe word instead. A safe word is considered a 10+. Your transgressions need to be identified by date and you must keep the list current."

"Always remember you are to follow the rules at all times. Now turn to the first page. You are going to read and I will continue to feed you between instructions. Do you understand everything so far?"

"Yes Laurel." He actually seems to be relaxing.

Punishment

Punishment, the timing, nature and severity will be at the sole discretion of LF

Discipline tools will be reviewed every six months. WH will be allowed to remove any thing from play at that time. WH may place any object that he has been subjected to in the box at any time. LF will take WH's wishes in consideration, however the item will not be excluded from use until the end of the current six month period. WH is encouraged to research and request the purchase of implements, tools and toys.

WH will be punished on any portion of his body.

He looks terrified. I know it is not the punishment itself, but that I have taken away his comfort zone.

Safe words:

With out clear communication accidental injury may occur. It is WH's responsibility to use the safe words as directed. Using the safe words will not elicit additional punishment.

Red - WH has reached his limit for an activity. All activity will cease immediately.

Yellow - WH is nearing his tolerance for an actively

Blue - WH has immediate need of a restroom

A breach of WH's skin will halt all activity immediately.

Enemas and holding of water may be used as forms of punishment. WH will use the safe word blue to avoid accidents when containment is under his own control. WH will be allowed to evacuate the results and recover in the privacy of his own bathroom.

When he finishes the paragraph he looks up. "That means what I think it means doesn't it?"

"Yes Warren it means exactly what it says. You did not remove the enema tools from the playroom. This is now non negotiable." He draws in a deep breath.

Isolation may be used as a form of punishment. WH maybe subjected to periods up to seven days in complete isolation. WH will be provided with a panic button and will be attended to with in three minutes of its activation.

WH may be restrained for long periods of time. WH maybe isolated while restrained. If isolated a panic button will be affixed in WH's right hand. WH will be attended within one minute of activating the panic button. WH will be under observation at all times when restrained and isolated.

Things that will be excluded from use in punishing WH.

Withholding of food or water.

Breath control.

Fire, flame, burning, and hot wax.

Electrical current whether AC or DC

Needles, knives, razors and piercing implements.

WH will not be subjected to caning or anal fisting,

WH will not receive punishment fucks administered by a male.

Any activity that would lead to physical harm beyond bruising and welts. No permanent injury will be inflicted.

When he finishes the page Warren remains quiet. I can see him rereading it's contents. He takes a deep breath and visibly relaxes.

"Do you have anything you want to ask?" I keep my voice soft and reassuring. There is a lot to assimilate in the punishment guidelines.

He looks down at his hands, twisting his fingers. "Have you ever ordered a male be punishment fucked but another male?"

Now it is my turn to be uncomfortable. "Yes, Warren I have, just once. My male sub was injured, I became jealous and enraged. I punished both males, beyond reason. I even ignored a safe word. It will never happen again. I have since learned how to effectively administer a punishment fuck myself." He looks relieved, I would have been scared by my admission in Warrens position. "Are you ready to continue?"

He turns the page

Sexual training and activities

WH will obey any instructions given by LF immediately without hesitation or reservation and in an expeditious manner. WH will agree to any sexual activity deemed for and pleasurable by LF. He will do so eagerly and without hesitation.

WH May be given reward chips by LF for exemplary behavior. They maybe exchanged for sexual activities of WH's choice. Subject to the approval of LF.

If WH is asked if wishes to participate in an activity during sexual training, WH will answer in only two ways:

If WH would like to participate he will answer "As long as it pleases you Laurel."

If WH would prefer not to participate he will answer. "Only if it pleases you Laurel."

LF will take into consideration WH's preference. His answer will not be the deciding factor.

The following may be included in sexual training and activities:

Masturbation

Cunnilingus

Fellatio

Vaginal intercourse

Anal intercourse

Vibrators

Dildos

Butt plugs

Ball, cock, and anal restraints/trainers

Spanking

Paddling

Whipping

Suspension

Inversion

Clamping

Blindfolding

Sensory deprivation

Ice

The following activities are excluded from sexual training and activities.

Enemas and holding of water.

Breath Control

Fire, flame, burning, and hot wax.

Electrical current whether AC or DC.

Needless, knives, razors and piercing implements.

WH will not be subjected to caning, anal fisting, or urethra plugs (sounds).

Any activity that would lead to physical harm beyond bruising and welts. No permanent injury will be inflicted.

"Warren do you have any questions about sexual activities?" I can see him hesitating to ask something. "Warren, you can ask me anything. There won't be lies between us."

He can't look at me, and a blush is crossing his skin. I simply wait.

"Laurel, enemas and holding water are on the punishment list. If this is an activity you enjoy why Is it excluded on the sexual training list?"

"Warren, part of what I enjoy about punishment, is the control I have over basic human function. That activity is debasing, humiliating and painful. It can also be very sexually simulating. It is definitely an effective tool. For me it is part of the punishment process. If after you have experienced this you would like me to remove it from the excluded activities I will consider doing so. Do you have any other questions?"

"The urethra plug, it's not excluded as punishment, but it is excluded here, I would then assume it is for the same reason. But I don't even know what it is." His voice is almost a whisper and he is blushing.

"A urethra plug is a fairly thin rod up to about eight inches long. That is used to stretch the urethra. Some men find it stimulating. They come both with and with out a hollow tube center for urine to escape. I think they are ugly. There a smaller versions that wrap around the head and only block the tip for forced urine retention. Do you have any other questions?"

"No Laurel."

"Warren, the rest of the book, Is your eating, sleeping and exercise regiment. I expect you to read those sections and be following them by 10:00 pm tonight. Izzy, Josh, Gideon, and I are family, actually closer. I do not keep secrets from them. You do not have any privacy from them. I am well aware of how difficult what you are going through is. Josh and Gideon have both been submissive, you are allowed to talk to them if you need or want to. Now go to the playroom and wait for me."

"Laurel, were they your submissives?" Warren reaches for his clothing.

"No, Warren, they were not my subs. Leave your clothing there, and do as you were told." Warren, walks head down towards the house. I follow closely headed for my shower.

I check the playroom from my closet. Warren is kneeling in position his cock erect, his eyes cast down, just waiting. I intend to make sure he doesn't soon forget exactly where he is to be uncovered. I intend to mark his skin heavily.

"Warren, please kneel length wise on the wide bench." I retrieve the items I intend to use. When I turn Warren is in position just waiting.

I pass a wide belt over his ankles and around the table tightening it till his ankles are trapped and the soles of his feet turned up. I do the same just below his knees. I cuff his wrists and attach them to the sides of the bench.

I secure his sack with a ball stretcher and fasten it pulled taunt to the front of the bench. His cock is hard as a rock, dribbling pre-cum.

I pick up the two rulers: one green plastic, the other traditional wood. The terror on his face evident. I bow the plastic ruler and snap it against the arch of his right foot. A blood cuddling scream cuts the air, his hips jerk causing a second howl as his balls are yanked. I repeat this action three times on each foot. His reaction is the same with each snap.

Tears run down his face but he isn't making a sound. I pick up the wood ruler and begin slapping it against his chest. He tries to control his body but he still jumps and pulls with each snap. He is controlling his sound better only crying out every few snaps.

When I finish with the ruler on his back Warren is sobbing. His back and chest are already covered with small purple lines. It's just the foundation for the layers of color I intend to lay down. I run my hand gently over the marks. Suckling and licking the welts that have risen.

Warren is moaning over his tears as I comfort him. I stroke his cock playing my nails over his stretched ball sac. His cock is quickly rising in my hand. I bring him right to the edge of cumming and deny him once again.

I grab the flogger.It is one of my lighter ones. I begin on his chest. This time I want to look at his face. I twirl the flogger just brushing the tips over his skin. The skin around the welts raised by the rulers turns pin,the contrast paints a portrait of pain over his chest.

I work his back ending at his feet. I leave his ass, cock and legs completely untouched. He takes the flogging well moans moans and groans forced from his body by the blows. He doesn't cry out and no tears roll down his cheeks. I am proud of him.

Once again I comfort his body, bathing the marks with my tongue. Stroking his cock. Teasing his balls first with my nails, then with my warm breath. His begging is deeper more pained.

I pick up the two inch strap. I am going to stripe his back. It's going to be fast and exceedingly difficult. He has to maintain his own upright position. It's ten fast blows, he emits one long howl. I finish with the strap across his arches.

He is only restrained at five points. Releasing him is quick. He is free before his sobs ebb. "Lay on your back. Hands at your side." I bark, the anger still ringing in my tone.

He moves quickly. His chest is still heaving in an attempt to control his sobbing tears. I stroke him quickly to a cum. His misery still evident even as the jets of cum speckle his chest.

As I leave,I stop in the doorway "The garden club will meet here next week. There is a lot to be done in the garden, get back to work." I smile to myself knowing Warren will be one of the main attractions.

Izzy is in the kitchen making me breakfast, we leave in an hour. God I hate political lobbying, Robb knows it. We're Republicans, I am a Kennedy democrat, I keep my mouth shut, and put pressure on the right people. Just like he punishes me brutally before and after fund raising and charity events. He lavishes me with attention and only uses his hands on me during political events. I am looking forward to feeling his skin against mine.

Josh comes ambling in as I am staring out the window. I love watching Warren work. I grab my stool at the bar and scarf down my oatmeal, starved and anxious is not a good combo.

Gideon comes in just as I am finishing my toast, it's time to go. As I gather my things he asks "Solve the virginity situation with your toy yet?" I playfully slap his arm, the door slams, before I can make a crack back. I look out the window Warren is pacing, running his hand through his hair. Oh Shit, Damnit he heard it. Crap what am I going to do. Nikko has my arm and is walking me to the car. My mind in screaming "Warren" but I am following Nikko.

12