The Garden of Abal

Story Info
The men at the company discover the meaning of bush wacked.
12.4k words
3.8
10.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers

That day at the office Ron couldn't believe he was caught! He had let his guard down and gotten sloppy! Lois Trainer had surprised him by approaching his cubical from behind. It must have been her habit of walking around in her stocking feet. The bitch was like a ninja! Anyway, she had seen, albeit briefly, one of the nasty pictures on his computer. He minimized it quickly, but her face registered the shock, and his efforts to cover the embarrassing moment with small talk were only met by an awkward silence. She handed him the report she had come to deliver and quickly retreated. Ron sank into his chair and grabbed his forehead after she left.

"Fuck!" he said under his breath.

The photo had been a lewd one. It was a naked woman on her knees with her ass pushed into the air, her extremely hairy vagina on general display. Her face was looking back at the camera with a somewhat bored expression. It was one of his favorites. He loved to imagine himself fucking indifferent women, women that didn't care about all that body hair grooming bullshit, women who would hold their overgrown twats up in the air for public inspection with no trace of shame. Yes, she had probably done it all for free, he liked to think.

But now he worried about the ramifications of this rude policy breach. What would Lois do with this information? Would she report her discovery to a supervisor?

Days passed with no action from management and this made him feel a lot better since their company always pounced on such impropriety issues. Lois had obviously decided to let it go since, after all, her exposure to the pornography had been quite accidental. He breathed a sigh of relief. That is, until the day when his department had lunch at a local restaurant. He and his buddy Sam and Lois and six other women went out that day. Somehow the light and cheerful conversation suddenly turned embarrassingly personal when one of the women started talking about her trip to the beach and how shocked she was to see women in bikinis who obviously didn't shave between their legs!

"Some of them were just lying there with their legs spread and all this hair coming out of the sides!" one female co-worker said disgustedly.

Ron felt his face flush a bit as the others proceeded to have fun with the topic.

"Do they think it's a good way to attract men?" another woman said sarcastically.

"Well, there are lots of guys that get off on that kind of stuff!" another female coworker interjected.

Ron looked over at Lois and she seemed to be laughing right along with all of the rest of them. Then Abal Aziz chimed in, a woman Ron had always found enthrallingly attractive because of her strong, ethnic good looks.

"In Lebanon this is common." She pronounced, "We don't have such taboos about the natural body there."

Everyone at the table became suddenly quiet. Then Sam had the courage to speak.

"So they just let it all hang out?" he asked.

"No, it is covered for the most part, but Arab women just have more hair down there." Abal Aziz replied in a matter of fact way.

The silence at the table remained unbroken after this statement since no one wanted to make a comment that might be considered even remotely racist. But Ron felt a surging excitement move through him. He was now convinced that he and Abal were of the same mind when it came to women's bodies. To hell with the rest of them, he thought. He had now made an amazing discovery!

Weeks passed with Ron thinking about Abal nonstop. He pictured her on the beach in Lebanon, running down the shoreline in her bikini with her dense, black, pubic fur jutting out from between her legs. It was all juvenile nonsense, but then one day he had the chance to go to lunch with her. They went out with a group, but eventually ended up going alone together to a Thai restaurant that the others thought was too "third world" for them. Ron was fascinated with her manner and her conversation. She talked about Middle Eastern history without getting overly political and about her family and her parent's liberal views. The first chance Ron had to steer the conversation to the beach, he took it.

"So Lebanon is a pretty liberal place?" he prodded.

"Yes, they call it the Paris of the Middle East!" Abal reported with pride.

"Are there any nude beaches?" he asked with a sheepish grin.

Abal laughed thinking back to the conversation the group had had at lunch a week earlier.

"I don't think so." She nodded, "But what fun would it be if everything was revealed? Don't you see, it's the things that are covered or partially covered that capture the imagination!"

Ron knew she was right and he couldn't help watching her large, expressive eyes as she spoke which seemed to have a fierce as well as empathetic quality to them. Then her full lips as she chewed her food drew his eyes down. Her face was perfectly allotted into equal thirds, with all her features seemingly exaggerated and brought together by her strong, high-bridged nose. Her thick, shoulder-length hair framed her face perfectly and almost threatened to engulf it.

"So do you like girls with hairy bodies?" she suddenly asked him from out of the blue.

Ron almost choked on his shrimp soup.

"Umm," he said, wiping the soup dribble off his chin quickly with his napkin, "Sure...why not. I mean...it makes them more...real."

Abal smiled at his reaction. She saw that he was visibly unnerved.

"I remember when my girlfriends and I would go to the shore and change into our swimsuits..." she started.

Ron's expression as he listened became dazed and weak.

"...we would always tease each other about our hairiness..."

Ron felt like he was there watching them now.

"...and those skimpy little suits could never cover it."

"It" was the only word Ron wanted to know the meaning of. So you just let "it" be seen? What did "it" look like? He wanted to ask.

Ron tried to gather himself.

"We used to wear cut-off jeans into the ocean." He told her lamely, "Great times!"

Ron was flustered and Abal knew it. She decided to press.

"And then when I got married I never wanted my husband to see me naked..."

Ron scratched his ear unnaturally and fidgeted with his fork.

"...I was afraid if he did he would reject me."

Ron wanted to ask her if she liked having unruly groin hair and also how she managed it, but that would have been crossing the line.

"Well, I think it's about self-acceptance." he finally replied.

"Hmm, so true!" she said, taking note of the sweat on his upper lip.

Ron was almost beside himself at this point. Here this woman was telling him all about the details of her private anatomy! But why? Was she waiting for him to break the rules of propriety and blurt out words that might be deemed offensive? But this was what he had always dreamed of finding, a natural, free-spirited woman! What was he afraid of? Was it possible that he was incapable of taking action to satisfy his own sexual desires? Was he just an ineffectual freak? This woman fit his physical and sexual profile to a tee, so what was he waiting for?

As the lunch hour wound down and they got up to leave, he decided the time was right.

"Can I call you sometime?" he asked.

"No," she said, "I'll call you."

"Great!" he replied, somewhat surprised by her assertiveness.

Two days later she called him as he was returning home from the gym.

"Hello Ron, this is Abal. How are you?"

Adrenaline shot up into Ron's throat.

"Hi! Good! And you?"

"I'm great. I just wanted to call and tell you how much I enjoyed having lunch with you the other day."

Ron felt a rush of exhilaration with these words.

"Yes, I had a great time, too." he replied somewhat stiffly.

"I really felt so comfortable talking to you. It surprised me."

"Well it was amazing to listen to all of your wonderful stories...about your childhood."

"I hope I wasn't too frank about my experiences!"

"No! Your honesty was very refreshing! I really felt like I was there with you...in Lebanon!" he told her.

"Yeah! I got that feeling too! But I probably shouldn't have asked you those personal questions."

"Oh please, don't apologize. I was fascinated."

"You were fascinated? By a bunch of hairy girls?"

Her directness caught him by surprise again. He laughed in a forced way.

"Well...it was funny...the stories, I mean."

"But I remember, if I'm not mistaken, that you said you liked hairy women."

Ron's heart kicked into a hammer beat at that moment.

"Oh sure...I mean, yes. Why can't women have hair?" he replied, forcing another laugh.

"Ron...I guess what I'm trying to say is...thanks for making me feel good about myself."

Ron's mind reeled as he realized she was now thanking him for making her feel good about her own hairy sex parts.

"You should feel good! Why would you feel bad?"

"I don't actually, Ron. It's just nice to get some positive reinforcement."

"Sure."

"The truth is, I like my body just as it is, with all its curves and thickets."

Ron's eyes rolled back in his head with the thought of Abal's "thickets". He reached down at this point and started touching himself. He had to be careful with his words now.

"None of my girlfriends ever shaved and that was how I liked them." He told her.

"Wow." She replied with admiration in her voice, "Even under their arms?"

"Yes, even on their arms, and legs and bellies too!"

"Wow...I have some in all those places."

Ron's body shuttered with this statement. He gripped his member tighter and tried to keep his voice from quivering.

"My girlfriends always loved to show themselves to me with pride." He told her.

"That's so beautiful!"

"It was! And I loved to watch them! I miss that"

There was a long pause and Ron thought he heard her breathing get slightly louder.

"Abal?"

"Yes." She replied distractedly.

"What are you doing right now?"

There was another long pause.

"I'm sitting on the side of the tub." She finally said.

Ron closed his eyes and saw her. He had to take a chance and cross the line now.

"What are you wearing?"

She breathed a long, slow exhalation.

"Nothing."

He saw now that all his feelings about her had been correct. He took a deep breath and concentrated his mind.

"Describe your body to me."

"My body...well...it's curvy. My hips and legs are big. My chest is medium."

"And what about your hair?" he asked, almost certain he could smell her now.

"My body hair?"

"Yes."

"Well, it's heavy between my legs and trails out a bit."

Ron's penis was out of his pants and big in his hand now. He started dry stroking it as he envisioned her.

"So what do you do when you wear a bikini at the beach?" he asked, almost shaking with anticipation.

"Well, if I wear a two piece suit now I get bottoms that go down over my legs a bit."

"Oh, I see...so does it ever show around the sides?"

"Well, sometimes after I go in the water I'll have to check it."

"Do you see men staring?"

"Sometimes."

"Your hair down there must be thick."

"Oh yes!"

This emphatic affirmation sent a charge into his testicles. His gland swelled and became bulbous and bright red above his clinched fist. He imagined his member parting the dense, black forest between her legs and sliding into its warm, wet forgetfulness.

"Ron?"

"Yes." He replied, almost startled.

"Oh good. I thought I lost you."

"No." he assured her.

"Okay, so...what else do you want to know?"

Ron realized she understood him now.

"How do you wash it?"

"Well, I soap it up really well...and work the lather down to reach it all."

"Down to where?"

"To my ass!" She said in an amused and almost scolding tone.

"You mean...your asshole?"

"Yes Ron! The hair is down there too!"

"Around your asshole?"

"Yes! Of course!

Ron's body quaked. He spat on himself and began stroking his prick in earnest.

"So tell me how you wash your hairy asshole?" he asked.

"Thoroughly!" she replied.

Ron wondered now if she could hear him slapping away at himself.

"With your hand?" he asked.

"Yes!"

Ron's cock was iron hard and seeping with pre cum now.

"Can you just say it?" he asked in a desperate tone.

"Say what?"

"How you wash your asshole!" He blurted with mounting frustration.

"Okay! I scrub my hairy asshole with my hand!" Abal exclaimed with mild exasperation.

But there was something about the way she pronounced "asshole" with her Arabic accent stressing the syllable "ass" that broke down what was left of his resistance. His semen began to erupt out of him in salvos at that moment. There was nothing Ron could do to quell the vocalization of his orgasm. He panted and groaned freely as the pleasure waves rolled over him. Abal listened intently. She waited until his breathless groaning trailed off before she spoke.

"Are you better now, Ron?"

"Ah, yeah. Much better." He answered weakly.

"Good. Do you know where my hand is now?"

"Ah Jesus...!"

"It's between my legs."

"Oh fuck..." He complained again, groaning.

"My fingers are deep inside my pussy."

Ron thought this was a cruel thing for her to tell him at this point since his cock was already soaked in its own juices.

"But I can't cum, Ron. Not unless you're here. That's just the way I am. I need you to be here. Do you understand?"

"Yes." He said, even though he didn't really understand.

"Good. So sleep well, Ron, and I'll see you at work tomorrow.

Ron was somewhat taken aback by her abruptness.

"Oh...okay...sure...see you in the morning." He said, before dropping the phone and collapsing backwards onto his bed.

He laid there with cum all over his hand and abdomen and entertained the vision of her naked, densely bearded twat being finger fucked. He wondered if he would be able to control himself if he ever really did experience it.

The next day at work Abal walked past his cubicle several times without paying him any mind. Then she surprised him by suddenly appearing over his shoulder. She put a folded note down on his desk and addressed him in a very business-like way.

"I think this is something important for you to read, Mr. Hamill." She told him.

After she left he opened the note and read it. It was typed.

"I washed it today in the ladies room. It took three paper towels to dry it." The note read.

Ron's mind tingled with the erotic power of this image. Abal had succeeded now in elevating her hairy twat to mythical status in his imagination. It was all he saw for the rest of the day. Riding the bus on the way home, his phone buzzed.

"I'm at the Windmore in room 286. Come now!" Abal's text message directed.

When he got there she opened the door dressed in a bikini. He froze in his tracks as he looked down at her. Her body was pretty much as he had pictured it; a tan-skinned hourglass.

"Please come in, Ron." She said confidently.

Ron smiled and continued into the room.

"Please, sit down." She said as she gestured to a chair by the window, "Can I get you some water?"

"Ah, yeah, sure." He said with a tinge of nervousness.

After he sat down he watched her surreptitiously as she poured the water from a glass jug into a cup. He saw that her bottom was indeed somewhat full. She walked to him happily to serve him the cup of water. It was then he saw her jet black pubic hair peeking out against her legs and streaming up in a narrow line to her belly button. He took the water and drank it nervously as she stood before him. He was feeling incredibly turned on at this point, but also incredibly anxious. Before him was the paragon of all his dreams. This was her! But could he handle this woman in reality?

"Do you want to go down to the pool?" Abal asked him.

Ron was very excited by this invitation, not because he wanted to go swimming with her, but because she was open to showing her hairiness to anyone! But no, he didn't want to have other guys at the pool gawking at her and then running back to their rooms to jerk off. No, she was all his now!

"No, not really." He told her, trying to sound casual, "But I like the way you look in this bikini!"

Abal seemed to be sincerely flattered by this compliment. She stood there and smiled in a demure way. Ron set the cup down and stood up slowly. He stepped into her and put his hands on her broad hips. Then he began to lead her in a slow dance. She put her hands on his shoulders and looked up at him with her large, penetrating, black eyes. Finally, he moved down and kissed her. She didn't respond to the first kiss so he kissed her again and this time her sensuous lips pressed back firmly against his. As he drew her body into his, his cock became immediately stiff. He breathed her scent in slowly. She smelled like jasmine.

"Can I see it?" he asked abruptly.

"You mean..."

"Yes." He replied.

Okay." She said, smiling nervously.

Ron sat down on one of the beds and Abal sat down directly across from him on the other.

"How do you want me to show it to you?" she asked awkwardly.

"Why don't you kneel on the bed?"

"Kneel on the bed? ...okay."

She stood and turned around and climbed on top of the bed facing away from him. Then she pushed her ass back toward him. Ron was at once captivated by what he saw. He leaned in to get a better look.

"Oh my god! It's beautiful!" he exclaimed.

Abal's rear end was broad and full-cheeked and around the crotch of her bikini bottoms her fertility protruded out like an unchecked jungle. Ron slid off the bed to his knees to get his face level with her amazingly fecund rear parts. He put his hands on the sides of her ass cheeks and moved them in small circles as he inspected her.

"My god! Your cunt is so bushy!" he told her.

"Well...I don't cut it down like most women." She admitted.

"Can I take your bottoms off?"

"If you'd like." She replied, looking uneasy.

He grabbed the waist of her bikini briefs and slowly and reverently pulled them down to her knees, and then completely off. His mind had trouble processing the richness of the treasure that he now found before him as he brought Abal's secret crevice into the world of light. Her dense, black pubic hair not only obscured her vagina completely, but continued around and up her ass crack past her anus. Some of it even strayed out onto her ass cheeks.

My god! It would take five paper towels to wipe this unkempt bush dry! He thought.

"How do you like my garden?" she asked him with nervousness in her voice.

"It's amazing." Ron replied laconically as he took in the fertile fumes rising up from Abal's hair encircled anus.

"I've never shown it to a man like this." She admitted to him.

Ron was appalled by this statement. He understood that waste and injustice occurred in the world, but on this scale!

"I'm sorry, but your husband is a jackass!" he exclaimed with contempt.

"Well, he's just conventional."

How any man could look at her ass and not lose his load on the spot was beyond him!

"Can you stick it out a little more?" he requested as he continued to take in all the sensory information of her overgrown crack.

Abal rotated her hips back more and all the moist, brown and pink meat of your cunt emerged from the forest.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, that's it! Your pussy just bloomed like a flower in front of me!"

"Well, do you know that the name Abal means 'wild rose' in Arabic?" she informed him.

"Oh my god, that's absolutely poetic!" he replied elatedly, "That's the perfect description for your twat."

Abal decided she liked the word "twat". It made her feel like she had something men desired enough to objectify.

"I'm so glad you like my 'twat'?" she told him, smiling proudly.

"How could I not?! He replied as he closed his eyes and breathed in her heady aroma.

"Are you sniffing it?" she asked with a hint of concern.

Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers