The Garden Of Sin Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack looks for redemption for his tortured soul.
9.3k words
4.21
30.6k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To start from the beginning, read "The Garden of Sin".

Jack rubbed both of his eyes with the palms of his hands before dropping them to the steering wheel. It felt like he hadn't slept in weeks.

He had been driving for the better part of three days following yet another lead, and for the hundredth time he silently prayed that this one would end in him finding her.

Them, he reminded himself. Finding them. He now had a son or a daughter. It had been almost a year since she had left him.

Running a hand through his light brown hair, he closed his eyes as the familiar ache tore through his frame. He couldn't go on like this much longer. If he didn't find her soon he didn't know what he was going to do.

His mind drifted to the obvious solution. It seemed like his thoughts strayed there more and more often of late. He could just end it. A bottle of sleeping pills would put him out of his misery quickly. He could just go to sleep, and never wake up. There would be no more pain if he went to sleep forever.

He regretted every horrible thing he had ever done. Every horrific thing he had ever said. The absence of liquor for the past year had brought every memory back to him with extreme clarity, and the shame that filled him practically consumed him.

He couldn't blame the liquor alone. He knew that a good majority of what he had done had stemmed from a place of fear and self loathing. He had been so terrified of losing her. So sure that one day something would take her from him, that his actions had been irrational, and in many cases brutal.

She was completely right. He had been a monster. All he wanted to do was make it up to her. Hold her in his arms again, and tell her how sorry he was. Tell her how much he loved her while promising to never hurt her again. He needed her forgiveness. He needed her love. He needed her.

Getting out of the car, Jack closed the door then leaned his weight against it. His forehead dropped to his arms as he placed them on top of the car. His voice was broken and strangled as his breath hitched in his chest. "Please, God. Please let her be here. Fucking help me."

Wiping the moisture away from his eyes, Jack turned around, and made his way across the street. He took the steps that led up to the small house two at a time, and once he stood before the front door he took a deep breath.

The nervousness he felt made him tremble, but he quickly strengthened his resolve before lifting his hand to knock upon the thick wood of the door. His eyes lowered fearfully as he waited for someone to answer.

It felt like an aeon had passed before the door finally creaked open. When the small woman that answered it stood staring at him curiously, he swallowed deeply before parting his lips to speak.

"Hello, I'm sorry to bother you. My name is Jack Avery, and I am looking for my wife."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're mine now." Slipping his fingers through her golden hair to cradle her head, Jack's smile was radiant. It lit up his light, blue eyes as he leaned down to lightly touch his mouth to hers.

Tina let out a soft moan as her fingers trailed down the skin of his back. When her fingers reached the sheet that covered his naked waist, they slipped beneath it to roam over his firm backside that was cradled between her thighs.

"Why did you stop?" she panted beneath him.

Jack grinned unrepentantly. "I'm still amazed that you're finally here. Every single time that I've ever touched you, I had to wonder in the back of my mind if it was going to be the last time."

Tina's green eyes swelled with love before he lowered his mouth to hers once more. Gripping her tightly, he surged between her thighs as a soft exclamation of breath made his lips grow slack against hers.

"Tell me," he whispered softly as he began moving. His eyes had drifted shut, and his brows furrowed at the exquisite feel of her wrapped around him.

Tina didn't hesitate as her fingers dug into him. "I love you, Jack."

She gasped as he slammed forward in reaction to her words before continuing a steady pace. It incited her to continue. "Only you. No one else. I need you," she breathed as she gazed into his pleasure filled face.

A whimper escaped his throat before he let out a long drawn out moan. Taking her mouth with his own, he pressed her lips wide so that he could plunder her depths with his tongue, and taste her more fully. His hands fell away from her face to press down into the mattress, and he began propelling his weight harder between her legs.

The intensity of it became too much for Tina, and she pulled away from the onslaught of his lips to turn her head as a cry escaped her.

Jack's mouth quickly latched onto the soft skin below her ear, and he began to suck at it viciously as his speed increased.

"Oh God! Jack! Please!" Her fingers dug into his back as she held onto him while she arched away from the bed, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

When his teeth sunk into her cruelly, Tina let out another cry as the pain of it shot through her limbs right down to the center of her. The action was purely animalistic, and Tina's body clutched around him in reaction.

Her thighs clamped around his hips while her arms pulled him to her tighter. She was completely latched onto him as a primal growl escaped his throat, and he began shaking the whole bed with the power of his thrusts.

"Fuck!" Twisting his head, Jack's teeth gritted as a low growl seethed between them. His forehead dropped to her shoulder as his breath began to jerk out of him in halting bursts. His entire frame became rigid, and tense while he moved on top of her until each impact of their bodies began to elicit a powerful grunt from his throat.

Tina continued to beg mindlessly beneath him. Crying out his name, she shook, and trembled while he pounded into her with powerful strokes.

When his growl became a pleasure filled roar beside her ear, her trembling became spasms, and she lost all control as her slight frame twitched with the onset of an all consuming orgasm.

It hit her so hard that it almost hurt as he continued to rocket inside of her. She couldn't contain the intensity of what her body was experiencing, and after the first initial wave a sob escaped her.

Another followed, and soon tears were streaming down her face as her head moved mindlessly from side to side. When he finally lifted his fingers to grip onto the headboard savagely so that he could use it as a lever to slam into her with all of his strength, Tina was inconsolable.

A shudder escaped Jack, and then he began to spurt inside of her in hot jettisons that seemed to go on forever. When he had no more to give, he released the headboard, and slumped on top of her as she continued to shake beneath him.

Slipping to the side, Jack pulled her against him, and lifted his fingers to grasp the back of her head as he kissed her forehead with his tight lips. His breath escaped him slowly as he closed his eyes.

"Don't cry, baby," he said softly.

Looking down into her face, he brushed the thumb of his other hand along her cheek to wipe away the moisture. "Did I hurt you?"

Tina's head shook quickly, but she found it was difficult to speak as her ribcage lifted and shuddered.

"I love you so much," he gasped reverently. "You're my everything."

Her hand curled where it rested against his broad chest, and Tina closed her eyes as more tears escaped her.

"I'm going to take care of you forever," he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The woman didn't react in the slightest. Gazing into Jack's intent blue eyes she seemed to be assessing him. When she finally responded, her voice was flat and direct.

"She isn't here."

Jack's response was immediate. "Where is she?"

Once again, the woman paused as her dark brown eyes looked into his. "She doesn't want to be found," she finally responded. "The best thing you can do for her is to leave her alone."

Jack's eyes were pained as they lowered for a moment, but then he lifted them, and the desperation in them was evident. "Please," he breathed. "I have to find her."

Biting her lip for a moment in indecision, she quickly strengthened her resolve. "I'm sorry. I can't help you."

Running a hand through his hair in agitation, Jack turned his head, and looked down the block momentarily as his thoughts ran askew. When he turned back he nodded with a resolve of his own. "I'm not leaving until you tell me where she is."

Turning away from her, Jack sat down on the top step of the porch. Lifting his elbow to his knee, he dropped his forehead to place his head in his hand.

The woman seemed at a loss as she gazed at his wide back. She hadn't been expecting this.

"You have to leave," she said firmly. "If you stay there you're going to force me to call the police."

He didn't turn in order to respond. "Call them," Jack said listlessly. "Maybe you can explain to them why it is that you're helping and abetting a kidnapper. I have a right to know where my child is."

His words gave her pause as she continued to gaze at his slumped figure. After a moment, she turned away from him, and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where were you?" Jack's mouth was tight as she walked across the room to set her bags down. Once they rested on the counter, she lifted her large green eyes to look at him.

"I decided to run some errands after work."

Reaching into the bag, she pulled out a box of pasta, and a plastic bag with three oranges inside of it.

"For three hours?" His voice sounded bitterly skeptical. "What kind of errands take three hours?"

Tina paused , and gazed into his angry eyes. Her brows knitted, and then she resumed lifting items from the bag.

"I went to the craft store across the street to browse around for a while, and then I decided to go to the grocery store. Were you waiting for me?"

"I didn't know where you were. You didn't call or leave a note. I was worried," Jack said resentfully.

Pulling out a box of graham crackers, Tina set it on the counter. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I'll remember to call next time."

Jack's expression was dubious as he continued to push. "Were you with another man?"

Tina lifted her gaze to his incredulously. "Of course not. Don't be ridiculous," she said with a frown.

A dark scowl appeared on Jack's face as he raised his voice. "If that is where you were I want you to tell me right now! I want to know!"

Lifting a hand to her forehead, Tina touched it for a moment in bewilderment before dropping it to her side. A long sigh escaped her before she met his explosive eyes. "I wasn't with anyone, Jack. Why would you say such a thing?"

Jack's lip curled as he looked at her. "We both know why your last husband couldn't find you for hours at a time. Don't we, baby."

Tina's mouth parted in surprise at his slanderous reference to the beginning of their relationship. When she finally closed it, her lips tightened and her green eyes narrowed as she looked at him.

"You're right, Jack. Being the huge whore that I am, I automatically offer myself up to whichever man decides to give me the time of day." Her voice was dripping with sarcasm as she gazed at him with disgust.

When his palm connected with her cheek in a ringing slap, Tina stumbled back a few steps before raising her hand to touch her face.

Her large eyes lifted to his infuriated ones in horror. It was the first time he had ever struck her."I can't believe you just did that," she whispered in shock.

Jack's eyes widened for a moment as it dawned on him what he had just done. Taking a step forward, he lifted a hand out to her in supplication. "Baby, I didn't mean to do that."

Taking a step back, Tina avoided his fingers as she cringed away. "Don't touch me!" she cried out in anguish.

Turning from him, she rushed from the kitchen, and into the dining area that led to their bedroom. Once she was inside she closed the door, and locked it behind her.

Only a moment passed before Jack was standing on the other side of it turning the knob. When it became obvious that she had barred his path, he pounded on the door.

"Open the door, baby. Let me in."

When no response was forthcoming, Jack pounded again. "Baby, I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking when I did that. Please let me in."

His entreaty was met with more silence. With a sigh, Jack rested his forehead against the wood of the door as he lifted his palms to brace on the door jamb. "You're killing me here, Tina," he said softly.

Pushing away from the woodwork in aggravation when she continued to give him the silent treatment, Jack returned to the kitchen, and opened the fridge.

Pulling out a beer, he cracked open the tab before heading towards the living room. Collapsing onto the sofa, he took a long swig before leaning his head back against the arm.

For a moment he contemplated going and kicking the door in. He didn't like this distance between them, but he knew that if he acted on the desire it would only make her more upset with him than she already was. He couldn't win either way.

Giving her some space would probably be the best option. He would apologize in the morning. By then she might have had enough time to relax to actually listen to what he had to say.

Taking another drink from the can, he pressed it to his head as he closed his eyes with a grimace. Fucking kill me, he thought.

************************************************

The next morning Jack awoke with his head at a strange angle in the corner of the sofa. Pulling himself to a sitting position, he rubbed his neck, and winced as he eyed the half dozen empty cans that sat upon the coffee table in front of him.

A sound coming from the kitchen quickly caught his attention making him rise to his feet. Following it like a moth to a flame, Jack paused in the doorway when he spotted his greatest desire standing in front of the coffee maker, fresh from the shower wearing nothing but her bathrobe.

"Are you still mad at me?" he asked quietly from where he stood.

Tina didn't turn at the sound of his voice, but she did pause in what she was doing. After a quick beat, she turned and opened the fridge to retrieve the creamer as if he had never spoken.

"How long are you going to punish me like this?" he asked next.

Her refusal to acknowledge his existence drew him further into the room until he was standing directly behind her. Slipping a strong arm about her waist, he pressed his face into the side of her neck. "I'm sorry," he whispered in agony.

Tina tensed at his touch, but when he uttered the tortured words, she sagged slightly against him.

"I love you so much. Please don't hate me," he pleaded desperately.

Reaching up, Tina placed her hand on his arm where it held her. They stood like that for the longest moment before she spoke. "Are you hungry?" she asked softly.

Shaking his head against her, Jack opened his mouth to kiss the side of her neck. When his lips trailed down to her shoulder then back up, Tina tilted her head back, and let out a soft humming sound.

Her fingers reached up to touch the side of his stubbled face before she straightened. "I should start getting ready. I don't want to be late," she said quietly.

Jack shook his head again, and pulled her tighter up against him. Latching onto her earlobe with his lips, his fingers reached down to pull the material of her robe up her thigh until his hand was able to grasp onto her bare skin.

Once the shapely limb was in his grasp, his rough fingers trailed upwards to squeeze at the soft flesh of her bottom before sliding around her hip to ride down the length of her thigh. The sound of his harsh breath escaping him was loud beside Tina's ear as he sucked on the soft skin of her neck.

Tina smiled as she wriggled in his hold. "Jack, we can do this later. I really should start getting ready."

A grunt of displeasure escaped his lips as he refused to relent. Sliding his hand up her torso, it slipped over her collar bone until his fingers were lightly wrapped around her throat. Holding her in place, he used his other hand to open the tie at the front of her robe.

When it parted beneath his touch, Jack's hand slipped inside to lift her right breast in his palm as he plucked at her nipple with his thumb and forefinger.

"You're my fucking wife," Jack breathed harshly. He emphasized his words by lightly squeezing her air passageway in his hand. "Stop telling me no."

His tone sent a shiver of apprehension through Tina's frame as she gasped. His voice sounded dark, and malevolent as he rolled her nipple between his fingers.

Rubbing his cheek against hers, Jack released the puckered peak to splay his hand across her stomach. Sliding his fingers downward, he gripped her mound in his hand, and lifted it roughly in his palm making her cry out.

Reaching down she wrapped her fingers around his wrist to stop him as her apprehension increased. "Jack, I can't," she whimpered.

"Why can't you?" he growled against her. "You belong to me. You are mine. Why can't you, baby?"

"You're scaring me," she whispered in response.

"Don't you want me?" he asked thickly. "I want you. I always want you. Even when you're making me insane I want you. I just want to touch you, baby. Let me touch you."

Slipping a finger roughly inside of her, Jack pressed his hips against her, and began grinding his hardness into her backside.

Gasping again, Tina felt his fingers contract around her throat as a low moan escaped him. "Please, Jack!" she cried out. "Stop!"

He growled in response. Releasing her throat, his fingers reached to grasp a handful of her golden hair so that he could wrench her head back so that she was forced to look at him.

His teeth were gritted as his blue eyes spit fire. "Stop? You've never asked me to stop. Ever. Are you fucking someone else?" he snarled.

Tina shook as she stared into his terrifying gaze. "No, Jack!" she sobbed.

His eyes narrowed. "Do you even fucking love me, Tina?"

Her breath shuddered from her as she swallowed. "More than anything in the world," she breathed.

He seemed to be gauging her sincerity as his eyes delved heatedly into hers. After a moment, his grip loosened in her hair, and he pulled his hand from between her legs.

He stood directly behind her no longer touching her, but Tina could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck.

"Take your robe off," he ordered in a deceptively soft tone.

Afraid to deny him at this point, Tina took another shuddering breath before slipping the material from her shoulders. It slipped down her back to pool upon the floor at their feet.

Shoving it out of the way with his foot, Jack's eyes roved down her naked back, and over the round curve of her bottom.

"Put your hands on the fridge," he demanded next.

Her hands shook slightly as she reached out to obey him. Her palms flattened against the freezer door, and she waited with bated breath.

She could hear the metal chinks of his zipper as he pulled it down.

"Spread your legs," he ordered thickly.

Slipping her feet apart, Tina closed her eyes as the sound of his jeans sliding down his thighs reached her ears.

"Wider, baby."

Separating her legs a few more inches, she began to tremble, and her breath began to quicken.

Leaning forward, Jack's fingers clutched the top of the freezer door to brace himself, and Tina's eyes shot to it warily before a surprised exclamation of breath left her lips.

He had pressed his hot mouth to the center of her spine, and she could feel his tongue sliding over her skin.

His large hands gripped onto her hips to steady himself, and then he followed a path down the curve of her back while kissing, sucking, and licking her.