The Garden Recondite Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But there was no question of the man molesting them - or being invited to do the same - as he was as trapped as they. The vines had wound their way right up his thighs, tendrils were creeping into his greying curls and it looked to Danielle as if the vines had every intention of growing higher and higher up the man.

Within her, the courgette, marrow or pumpkin like fruit was growing, not yet stretching her but she was very conscious of its presence. Not only of its girth but length. She could feel it growing into her, opening her passage the more. She knew she was well moistened but, even so, hoped her vagina was as stretchy as the girls said they were.

"Danielle it's, it's so big."

Did her friend mean the fruit within her or the one on her tummy - or the man's erection? The one lying across her tummy had become even larger but was clearly ripening. The ridges were more pronounced and a brighter yellow. The fruit was both ripening and hardening, so appropriate a change for a penis simulacrum. Her friend's hips were moving slightly and Danielle could just about see where the vegetable within her was growing. It was indeed big, just as the one on her tummy and it too was ripening; it had become so long that it had simply grown out of her vagina; her friend looked rather stretched; so surprising to see her friend's sex and, moreover, see it penetrated by a penis substitute. Danielle looked up and imagined seeing the real penis inside her friend and moving.

It, the real penis, was now standing up in the air, the knob peeled and looking really big. Danielle knew in part this was perspective. She was closer to the penis than the man and it made it look bigger - but even so... the angle she was looking at it made it the more impressive. It stood proud and so male!

A proud male but just as trapped as they. Already the tendrils were creeping, moving from the man's curls out onto the shaft of his penis, snaking around it, holding onto it and binding it, even winding downwards over his scrotum. The vines too were making their way up his body, even some producing flower buds.

Trapped and bound by the plant she could only move slightly. She knew, had she had a free hand she would have touched herself, was sure by Siobhan's movements she would have done the same. Worse, Danielle, knew had Siobhan got a free hand she would have asked her to touch not just herself but Danielle as well, particularly to move the fruit inside her and make it move in and out like a penis and to touch the so sensitive end of her clit. The tendrils had bound it but were not touching its exposed tip. So wet, so sensitive it was in such desperate need of touching. Siobhan's looked , of course, just the same, so swollen, so bound in green tendrils and so needing stroking.

The plants seemed to be doing rather the same to the man. The tendrils had formed a lattice work up the shaft of the gardener's erection, brown skin showing between the thin tendrils, seemed too to have formed a bag around his scrotum yet had left his exposed knob uncovered. Its skin looked so smooth and even more swollen. Higher too grew the vines.

And then Danielle felt it and her eyes went wide. There was a slight tugging on her clit and a slight movement of the penis substitute in her vagina. Somehow the plant was contracting and then releasing its tendrils. She could see the movement too to Siobhan, could see the vegetable actually moving in her vagina, could see the tendrils pulling her clitoris.

Siobhan said a very rude word beginning with 'f,' but that was exactly what was happening both to her and Danielle. She was being f...d by a plant. Danielle closed her eyes and surrendered herself to the feelings. For the moment lying there on the grass in the sunshine and being just so sexually stimulated was bliss.

Two real orgasms later she opened her eyes. The man was by now covered in the plants. They were even in his hair and beard. There were leaves around his face and yellow flowers in his beard. His eyes peeked out from beneath hanging little leaves and she could see the whiteness of his teeth smiling through the greenery. Hanging from him ripening fruits, so penile really in shape and seeming to grow in a rather erect fashion. Tendrils had grown around his hard nipples clearly squeezing them.

He looked somewhat like a Green Man, only it was not oak leaves and acorns around his head but nonetheless he looked almost half man, half plant. Even his penis, still strongly erect, had not just tendrils forming a lattice but the occasional yellow flower as well as little green leaves.

Danielle had wondered why the man had readily allowed himself to be bound but then she saw, just like what the plants had done to her, what they did to him. The tendrils around his erection began to move. Slowly but steadily, pulling the covering over his exposed knob and back again. It was just like Siobhan had told her boys did. What she should do to a putative boyfriend. Back and forth. The man's penis being exercised by the plants with him doing nothing, indeed as unable to touch himself as the girls were unable to touch themselves.

Was the man surrendering himself to the plants as much as she was captured? Was this a strange sexual practice he regularly performed or was he what he looked, part vegetable himself?

Fascinating, indeed lovely or rather exciting to watch. A real man's penis not only erect but being worked. Perhaps it might... it gave Danielle a very funny feeling to think she might see that. Within her the big vegetable moved and the tugging at her nipples and clitoris continued. Surely she could not come again?

Danielle could see her friend was staring as much as she at the gardener and his erection and then it happened. She had not seen it before, had not seem the result of the male orgasm but there it was not only in front and above her but actually falling upon her. Shooting out from the very end of his penis was white semen. It came with some force, out and up in the air, to rain down upon Siobhan and herself, a pause and another spurt, even stronger than the first, and then another and another. A dozen or so in all, if the latter half dozen rather weaker.

And as it happened Danielle, too, felt herself building to a climax, an even stronger one, her stimulated clitoris throbbing as never before, her whole body shaking with the intense sensation. The sexuality of the ejaculation seemed to have set her off and the feel of warm semen falling on her skin - or at least the idea of it - was quite something. Electricity, pleasure, sex... Danielle fainted.

Danielle awoke. She was sure she had not been asleep for long. She blinked and opened her eyes and then it came to her - the plants, the gardener, the intrusion of the fruit, the orgasms, the falling semen, the... but there were no plants creeping across the lawn and she was not bound. She sat up and looked at her friend, Siobhan's legs were more than immodestly open. Danielle could see every detail of her sex from how far her ginger curls grew to how fleshy were her lips and how big her clitoris. Her clit was indeed as big as she remembered from her... dream? And the whole affair, clitoris, lips and everything looked rather swollen and wet suggesting sexual excitement. Nice really!

Danielle was conscious how wet and excited she was too. What a funny, wet dream she had been having. She felt between her legs, her finger tips came away sticky and her clit felt almost uncomfortably sensitive. She wiped her fingers on the grass.

"Siobhan dear, we should not be here. We've been asleep."

"Oh... I ... Danielle, I've had the most peculiar dream. Yes, let's go and have an ice-cream."

Danielle re-buttoned and smoothed down her dress as Siobhan slipped on her own and buckled her sandals. It was then they saw, sitting in a willow arbour, a man Danielle certainly took to be the gardener.

"We've got to go!"

She pulled Siobhan across the lawn to and through the green door and across the street to the old green, wooden bench. They sat there blinking and feeling a little confused.

"Have I been dreaming?"

"Did we fall asleep here on the bench?"

The consensus was an ice-cream would be a good idea. It was strange, though, Danielle had the feeling she was without underwear.

12