The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her lips around Tom's cock she could not actually see Gary - would just have to hope it was her invited neighbour and not some other man who had broken in! Of course the thickness and stumpiness of the erection pushing at her might just have been a clue - quite a big (or was that small) clue really.

So good to first touch, just his knob on such delightful wetness; a push and his peculiar, stumpy erection was going in. Super to watch it lodging itself in her and for a very definite purpose.

Probably Zoe had had warning just by the movement on the bed, Gary's weight pushing the mattress down. Perhaps Tom had felt that, but all he would imagine, if he thought about it at all, was Zoe must have transferred her weight or something. There was no way he could or would have imagined his middle aged neighbour coming into his bedroom and without saying a thing inserted his readily erected penis into his wife. But that was just what had happened.

Gary began to fuck with purposeful regular movements, his balls swinging below him. Gary was ready for this. Kirstie had really got him quite worked up - unbeknown to her of course! He wanted release - an easing of an ache.

Nice to not only fuck but be able to watch Zoe's lips on Tom's cock, Even nicer to see, as he pushed against her bottom, he was forcing her head forward so her mouth slid on Tom's erection. Holding her hips he could actually control what her mouth was doing to Tom. Weird! Was that erotic - was that good? A sort of vicarious fellation. Nice, though, to reach around and hold Zoe's breasts - something Tom could not do as he was rather tied up.

"Careful, Zoe, that's a bit too nice." Tom spoke.

Gary smiled to himself and paused his movement. He had nearly made Tom come.

Her mouth disconnected and Tom fell back against his stomach - but that did not stop Gary. He started his pushing as he stared at Tom's cock, so long compared to his own, so excited and, indeed, so wet with his wife's sucking. He got a strange feeling from looking at in and knowing he was doing its job.

In, out, in, out - the simple motion of human sexual intercourse

Instead of sucking, Zoe took to licking. Again fascinating for Gary to peer around her back and watch her tongue working on another penis other than his own. Licking it like a lollipop. Gentle strokes with the tip of her tongue. Nice - perhaps he might ask her to do that for him another day.

"I'm going to fuck you, big boy, 'cos you can't fuck me! But not quite yet. I want to feel your cock inside me all swollen and hard. But not yet 'cos I'm worried you might cum too soon and fill me up. I want to cum just as you do so I'm playing with myself now. Can you hear the sounds I am making with my fingers, just like when you fuck me. The sounds of fucking. You'd like to see that wouldn't you? My fingers all stuffed in me like you're going to do with your big meaty cock. I'm so wet. I'm so full. Wouldn't you like to feel that. Feel my fingers. Feel what I have inside me."

Gary rather doubted that. Tom would not at all like to find another man's cock there!

"Can you imagine how many fingers I've got inside me? Would you like to suck what I have inside me?"

"Please Zoe, please."

His mouth was actually open, seeking her fingers - that, though, was not what was really in her vagina!

Gary felt Zoe's fingers touching him. He realised she wished to dip her fingers inside herself and momentarily removed his penis.

Rather nice seeing Tom sucking Zoe's bunched fingers before saying, "Please Zoe, please fuck me."

"Not yet Tom, I want to get really wet, so you feel me extra wet, extra slippery, extra nice... ooh I'm nearly cumming. I hope it won't be long now. My fingers feel just like a cock inside me. Imagine that Tom, another man's fucking me as I suck and lick your cock."

Gary took that to be a bit of a message for him. He dropped a hand to her curls and his finger tips sought her little nubbin. Yes, there it was!

That sent Zoe over. "Fuck, Gary, I'm cumming!"

Gary?

And the extra pushing against him sent the named Gary over too. Lovely spurts pouring into Zoe as she pushed against him wrapped up in her own orgasm. Spurt after spurt of what she hoped was his potent semen flooding into her. She was vocal, she was wriggling and there was Tom helpless and unknowing as Gary's semen flooded into his wife.

"Fuck, Tom, I overdid it a bit. That was good. Now your turn. See if you can make me come again. Tom had been momentarily forgotten, his penis untouched as Zoe had come. Helpless he could do nothing but listen to the rather surprising fucking noises coming to his ears.

Zoe pulled away from Gary leaving his penis standing; she spun around on the bed, grabbed Tom's cock, held it upright and impaled herself before she could leak much - but not entirely as Gary did not miss the dollop of his cum dropping from her to land right on the apex of Tom's knob - looking just like Tom's own cum was bubbling up - before the cum was plunged up into her, pushed back to where it might do a real job of work. Perhaps it might stay there until blasted further into Zoe when Tom came. Perhaps, even if Tom could not get her pregnant, it might be his ejaculation which pushed Gary's into just the right place for fertilisation!

For the first time that evening Zoe was looking at Gary. The whole fuck to orgasm had occurred without her looking at him at all.

Such a strange tableau. Gary kneeling there, clearly post orgasmic with his stumpy erection still standing and across from him Zoe riding reverse cowgirl and him able to see in complete and perfect detail his neighbour's firm and much longer cock sliding in and out of Zoe as she went up and down on his shaft. Clear as anything - they were fucking.

"Fuck. This is good, Zoe, fucking good."

Gary had to agree with Tom especially when Zoe lent forward and sucked in his still firm penis. Post ejaculatory fellatio with the cock so sensitive! It was difficult to bear but he did not dare protest! Zoe actually sucking to draw the remaining semen out of his shaft whilst bouncing up and down on Tom. Fucking marvellous. Three in a bed sex even if one party was oblivious of the third.

And then she was back vertical.

Gary just stood at the end of the bed and watched the final act as his cock descended. A little intrusive perhaps to watch your neighbours at the intimate act - a husband and wife copulating together. Gary almost felt he should leave them to their privacy but Zoe was smiling at him as she bounced up and down on her husband's cock. To the knowledgeable eye it would seem that the man had already cum given the semen already leaking out of Zoe as she rode, appearing all around where it was engaged in Zoe, and therefore impressive he could maintain such a firm erection right after ejaculation. But Gary knew otherwise. He knew whose semen that was spreading down Tom's cock!

All of Zoe's sex so visible and then, to add to the eroticism, there were her breasts bouncing up and down as she rode. A girl's breasts bouncing whilst fucking; it was enough to make him hard again - almost! Gary reached and held.

"Fuck, Zoe, I'm..."

"Cumming big boy, cumming to make little Zoe pregnant. Cum, dear, lots of it, lots and lots of your spunk. Fill me up!"

And her hand dropped and she held Tom's balls as he released his semen. Gary knew how nice it was to be held whilst coming. And as Tom bucked under her, Zoe held Gary's eyes

Gradually Zoe slowed and stopped. Inside her now were two loads of semen. One potent, the other not. All mixed up just as she wanted. Gary smiled at her and raised his hand in farewell. It really would not have done to have spoken. Imagine Tom's surprise to hear Gary's voice: 'Night Zoe. Will you be around for another session tomorrow?' No, that would just not have done!

Naked, Gary crept quietly back down the stairs and out into the night and back into the loke at the rear of their houses, his now satiated cock swinging free but still wet from Zoe. He could feel the cooler air of the night upon it. He walked a little way down the loke enjoying the night. Down at Kirstie's all was dark. No doubt the satiated couple had gone to sleep after a good fuck. Well, Gary felt the same way - he had enjoyed one too! And as with the young couple, bed beckoned to him. It was good to be fucking Zoe again. He hoped she would not get pregnant too soon! He could even smell her between the sheets as he lay there going to sleep, her scent all over his flaccid cock.

12