The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes tight shut, head back, Gary came: probably not this time throwing that much cum but not bad for the little fella at 59! A bit more insemination for Zoe and a great deal of pleasure for Gary.

Zoe was watching him as he opened his eyes. "You did look funny coming, Gary, now quick get the milk before they wonder where I've been."

Gary pulled out and ran down his garden with his cock still erect and leaking. Not many men were asked to go for a run immediately after a fuck - and at his age! He grabbed a full bottle of milk from the 'fridge and ran back up the garden to his shed. Zoe was still in the process of pulling her panties up.

"That was quick."

"Quickest fuck I've ever done."

"I meant getting the milk!"

Panties pulled right up, dress smoothed down, milk picked up. Zoe was ready to leave.

At the gate, Zoe turned and said, "thanks, Gary, for the milk..." and in a whispered giggle, "and the cream."

"My pleasure."

"Yes..." said Zoe wryly looking at his flaccid, dribbling penis, "I know."

Gary walked down his garden path. No need to run this time. A cup of tea, a cup of restorative tea and perhaps a chocolate biscuit or two needed. From next door Tom called, "Thanks Gary."

Automatically Gary called back, "No problem, my pleasure, any time. I've always got plenty."

And then realised what he'd said. Well, it was true, wasn't it?

12