The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course you did - and very nice too, I'm sure. I'd like to have watched! You went in the shed didn't you? I could see your clothes leading there. Had I not known I'd have thought you were still in there."

"Ten minutes earlier, Zoe, if that, just too late. You could have taken over Gary. Let him finish in you."

Zoe looked wistfully at Gary's cock. Her desire to be pregnant a second time just so clear. She looked back at Zara, "I'm freshly fucked too and he would have gone in so easily..."

Zara's eyes looked towards Zoe's fence.

"Oh, Tom's gone out. I got him to... just before he went off, and then I thought..." Her eyes went back to Gary's cock.

"Why don't we swop. I mean, Gary's cum is all safe and warm inside me. I don't need it - I mean it was lovely to get it but... Let's just transfer it across."

"What, really, how?"

"With our fingers and I think if we line up holes there's so much it'll just run out of me into you."

"Well I, I don't know. I'm not sure..."

"Take your dress off, lie back, open your legs, pull one leg up towards your chest. Then I step over you and, Gary, could you ensure our vaginas are lined up. Quickly before I start dripping."

Zoe was clearly reluctant but her desire to be pregnant overcame her scruples.

Gary moved quickly. Amazing to see. These two girls he had fucked more than a few times now with their respective sexes inches apart. He moved Zara a little and then stared in disbelief as a little of his cum dripped from Zara's vagina close to its target. A half inch back and Gary watched as another dollop dropped right into the waiting orifice.

"You're, you're ejaculating right on target, Zara!"

There was laughter.

It was funny and sexy all in one. But Gary did not rise to it, even when Zara descended a little and the two sexes actually touched, as if they were kissing. Such a sexual sight - and so annoying for Gary that he was no longer 'in the mood.'

"I'm trying to squeeze it out now, Zoe."

"Oh yes, I can feel it coming."

What a sight. What a complicated explanation had there been an unexpected visitor! Gary sipped his tea as his two friends engaged in a remarkable sexual intercourse. This could actually be the one to make Zoe pregnant. Zoe already with Tom's semen inside now receiving a second load - or at least part of it - but a load that had been deposited in a different woman! It must have happened before - there must be people out there conceived from sperm deposited in another woman.

But the idea of it, one woman emitting semen into another! Zara performing the male role without a penis.

"I think it's stopped." Zara raised herself up.

Gary was sort of disappointed there was not a sucking sound as the two vaginas separated. He had a lovely image of the two so closely pushed together that pulling them apart would create a partial vacuum and a sound.

"Do you think there's any more. Could you feel, Zoe?"

"What, put my fingers in your... I've not..."

Gary loved seeing that. Normally it would have made him as hard as anything. Zoe with her fingers actually in Zara; taking them out; examining them and then pushing the fingers into herself.

"There is more. Well, not really a surprise with Gary. He could cum for England!"

"Yes, doesn't he!"

And Zara's fingers went into herself and then, delightfully, into Zoe. Zara's slender fingers pushing into her friend, pushing his semen in.

"Shall I see if I can push this all further in."

"Please."

'Wonderful,' thought Gary. Zoe requesting Zara to stick her fingers up into her vagina as far as they would reach. Really they wanted a penis to push the stuff up - it would be just the right shape - but Gary's was all limp and not, of course, actually as long as Zara's fingers. What they really needed was another penis to push the semen further! Zara bunched her fingers together and pushed in. It was awfully erotic. Gary so wished he had an erection he could push into Zara as she did that! Or even just wank as he watched.

"Job done," said Zoe leaning back in her chair and licking her fingers.

"Tasty," said Zara doing the same. 'I do like how you taste, Gary." Her tongue licking suggestively around her fingers. Well, not so much suggestively - that was sticky cum she was licking - provocatively!

This was all eroticism, big time!

"It's not just Gary I suspect, Zara. You'll have Tom's as well."

"Ooh, a blend - and," she giggled, "you as well. Awfully naughty."

They drank tea in the sunshine. Three naked friends. A happy time in the sunshine just talking of this and that.

"I wonder how long before we can get Gary up again? Shall we try, Zoe, you and me; then he can fill you even fuller. I'd like to feel him in me again. Would you?"

"What, both of us - together?"

The prospect more than a little exciting to Gary. They had sucked his cock together before but he had not actually taken them together at the same time - swopping from one to the other. If only he could get hard again!

"In bed or in the garden?"

"Or in the shed?" Giggled Zara. "You game?"

"I'm the one wanting to get pregnant - of course!"

"Well Gary, would you like to fuck two girls in your shed?"

There was a stirring between his legs - clearly Gary would! He'd taken them separately. Why not together? It might be his only chance.

How nice to walk up his garden with two pretty women, one on each arm - and the three of them naked and about to engage in sex. Clearly about to engage in sex. Gary's penis might be a little stumpy affair but it was once again erect.

Gary opened the door. "After you. ladies."

He looked down and watched the two naked bottoms go through the door. Weren't girls' bottoms such a visual delight! He followed them in - deliberately bumping into the bottom in front of him - just so nice to rub your knob on a girl's behind... or two.

It was of course hot and a little cramped in the shed for three but being intimate together was not exactly a problem given what was going to happen.

"Well, Gary," said Zoe putting an arm around Zara's shoulder, "what are you going to do with us now?"

Gary lifted first Zara, then Zoe up so they were sitting on his table on the edge, just nicely arranged; nicely arranged with legs a little apart and their interesting furry bits right at the table edge - just right for Gary to get at them . Such interesting, damp furry places - and for his stumpy erection to get into those places he needed them close to the edge.

"I think, Zoe," said Zara, "that I seem to have been sitting here before like this."

"You're not the only one..."

"Ah, but earlier this afternoon!"

Hand on one of Zoe's breasts, hand on one of Zara's. How nice for a man to have two pairs to play with! Be permitted to roam, not just all around one female body but two. Nice to mould, nice to lift, nice to toy with all the nipples. There was actually room, if he moved a few things, for three girls to sit on the table - but he must not get greedy, that would be rather too much.

The girls looking at him a little amused at his evident excitement in having not one but two girls to play with and the happy way he was playing with their breasts - bouncing them, squeezing them, tugging a nipple or two. The sort of things men like to do.

Gary dropped downwards - should he? Why not? Why not indeed stick his face in between the girls' thighs. Two worked up girls, all wet and recently fucked. The scent of sex strong and enticing - very arousing. Gary moved in between Zara's smooth thighs towards her pudenda. Less than an hour before he had enjoyed the same view, perhaps a bit more swollen now, a bit more 'used' but still the dusting of fair hair, still the lovely lips and the smooth bump of her clitoris. Gary was happy to lick and suck again; suck gently on the smooth flesh; tickle her clitoris with his tongue and, of course, do what men want to do and stick something inside the girl - his tongue probed into her, just where his erection had gone.

Above him the girls were talking, having giggles about sharing sex with a friend.

"He's stuck his tongue in me!"

"How rude!"

Gary shuffled backwards and moved sideways to come within the enclosure of Zoe's more generous thighs. Her dark bush and her sex framed by dark curls, her lovely moist sex so recently fucked by Tom and (sort of) by Zara, looking sticky and, well, 'fucked' actually. Not necessarily every man's cup of tea - or creamy cake really! It would not be the first time Gary had tasted Tom's cum and it had, after all, been mixed with his own. He moved in closer, her scent was strong and heady. He stared at the prospect before him. It seemed the chef he had thought about earlier had been busy! Zoe's sex was well 'dressed' with a well whipped creaminess. He put out his tongue.

"Oh, the naughty man... he's licking my clit."

"Really! I wonder what he'll do next. Nice isn't it?"

Gary explored with his tongue before finally plunging it into the woman.

"Oh, he's done it to me now; stuck his tongue in!"

Gary knew what he was licking - it was unsurprisingly salty. Sexual desire is a funny thing. It made people do rather odd things.

Gary stood licking his lips. The girls laughed.

Which to be first and how many times to swop? Amazing to be standing there with two girls waiting for him to stick his cock between their thighs. It seemed appropriate to go by age.

He stepped up to Zoe, between her thighs and just went in, all the way up to the hilt - which, as has been mentioned, was not very far really! Nonetheless just so nice to stand with their pubic hair mingled.

"Mr Roldern, what are you doing?"

"Fucking you."

"Oh, that's all right then!"

He stepped backwards withdrawing, moved sideways and pushed into Zara. Lovely to feel her opening for him, her young sex easing to accommodate him.

"Not much of a fuck then!" Commented Zoe.

"I was being fair."

"Give the girl a bit more than that."

Gary did what he was told. Careful strokes within Zara. Lovely to watch his cock appearing and disappearing inside her as he flexed his hips. Lovely to feel his balls swing as they fucked - balls containing his potent sperm destined for the other woman on his table.

Gary swopped again. Just so nice to have a choice of two vaginas - both equally warm and wet. A little stroking on Zoe's clitoris with his big knob and then in he slipped. This time he did not just slip in but did all the proper movement.

Back and forth he swapped trying to bring the girls each to a climax.

It was very hot in the shed. The sweat was pouring down Gary and the girls.

"I'm sorry Gary, I'm not going to make it."

"Me neither. Just do your thing in Zoe. Go on!"

Once more Gary stepped back from Zara pulling his cock from her sweet young sex. moved sideways and stood with his stumpy, thick erection between the thighs of the chubby, dark woman from next door.

He reached and held Zoe's ample breasts and once more eased in. He started slowly and then built up his pace. Zara was still sitting on the table but now with legs closed watching the movement between Zoe's thighs.

Gary was nearly there, just a little more and he would be coming. Yes, yes - and he felt his balls tightening. It must have been obvious on his face because as he began to spurt Zara lent forward and kissed him on the lips. Gary inseminating one woman whilst being kissed by another!

No sooner was the act done than the three of them tumbled out of the shed into the comparative cool of the garden. They were all dripping with sweat. It was more than time for another cup of tea!

More pleasant conversation and then Zoe had to go and get Charlie from her mother's and Zara headed off, after collecting her scattered clothing, to do some university work, leaving a rather tired Gary to have a nap in the shade. What an afternoon, what an unbelievable afternoon of sex.

12