The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 07

Story Info
Peeping in the dark. Voyeurism with a friend.
4.7k words
4.74
16.9k
7

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Chapter 7 - Voyeurism with a friend

"I don't know what came over me the other day, Gary. I've always enjoyed, well, masturbation; making myself cum with fingers or... or something more - um - substantial, but I've never cheated on Harry. Imagination is one thing: reality another. But that was a bit close. You turning up like you were and seeing you doing your thing was such a turn on. I've not seen another man since Harry and I got together."

"I certainly enjoyed it. Seeing great grandfather's knob at work was just so... so erotic."

Her head was shaking in disbelief at what he said.

"Yes, it was really sexy, Melanie, honestly. I enjoyed that a lot. We could do it again. I have other knobs in my garden shed for you to try!"

"No, no, it was too much but I do get so frustrated with Harry away on his long business trips. It would be nice, I know, but..." she laughed, "I am a loyal person and great grandfather's knob is the only tool - OK, and of course Harry's, when he is very, very good - I permit in my vagina!"

"Doesn't the rake handle get a look in?"

"Not so much as a peek. Not thick enough actually, But I liked watching you. Can I say it - I loved how thick your cock was and your big knob - and you coming! I like seeing. What I'd really like to do, of course, is see a couple - just to watch."

"And play with yourself?"

"Absolutely! You are very easy to talk to, Gary."

"So, no green vibrating cucumbers?"

"No, nothing like that!"

Gary was around at Melanie's doing some gardening. An adult conversation over a cup of tea in the garden. There they were sitting at the wrought iron patio table, Melanie respectably clothed in a light summer dress: Gary in, surprise, surprise, nothing at all.

Gary pursed his lips. Should he reveal that Kirstie just a few doors along tended to leave the curtains undrawn to her bedroom and just possibly he and Melanie might get to see just what Melanie asked.

"Have you ever... watched?"

"No, very vanilla sex life really."

"Apart from great grandfather's knob."

"Ah, a girl has to have some secret passion."

"Um, you know Kirstie Naess, next road, number 47?"

"Yes, pretty girl and as for the husband..."

"Um, you might be able to see them... if you like, at it."

"Really, how?"

And Gary explained and Melanie expressed interest.

Gary made a point of visiting Kirstie for several evenings subsequent to his conversation with Melanie to see if there might be something for her to watch. Gary liked to be neighbourly and helpful. It was not that he did not see interesting parts of Kirstie in her bedroom window but Melanie had wanted to see something which interested her. Naked young girls were not her thing: they were rather more Gary's interest.

It became quite a habit for Gary to slip out of his back door and down the loke, usually naked. A little strange standing in somebody else's garden in the dark, particularly naked, and peeking. But he got used to it fairly quickly. For the first couple of nights nothing and a waste of time bringing the camera and tripod - and a bother! But the next night, when he had dispensed with lugging the camera and tripod, things happened to get a lot better. It was not the dark night of his first visit when Gary had seen so much, as the moon was half full and waxing. He slipped into the moon shadow next to a tall bush and looked at the bungalow. It was a little unusual in having patio doors both to the rear facing lounge and the adjoining bedroom giving a remarkably unrestricted view from outside when the light was on in one of the rooms and, importantly, the curtains not drawn. The bedroom light was on, the curtains were once again not drawn and, as he watched, Kirstie came into view.

There is something to be said for a pretty girl all wrapped up in a fluffy white towel. Certainly Gary thought so. Tucked to one side of his bush Gary's little stumpy cock grew at the sight. Lovely to see the dark haired girl moving around putting things away. There was an anticipatory excitement in not knowing whether the towel would come off, perhaps slip accidentally or simply be thrown off revealing all before pyjamas were tugged on, or, disappointingly the light go off before the towel fell away and the girl's naked body slid between the sheets.

The big question was whether her husband was home. Should he nip home and telephone Melanie to come out or would it be a wasted journey. Gary rather thought he was not at home. Kirstie's actions did not suggest anyone else present.

A hand reached for the top of the towel, where it covered her breasts; Gary held his breath and his cock strengthened. He could feel his heart pounding in excitement. He had seen quite a few women naked before but this was something else - the illicit pleasure of the Peeping Tom. He had seen Kirstie naked before from the garden but he still felt the excitement. Perhaps the thrill of the chase - the quarry not so much tasty venison or the despatch of Reynard but the possibility of seeing nakedness and sexual activity.

But the hand was only there to tighten the towel. A disappointment! Kirstie moved out of view. Gary sighed. Was that it? Would the light now go out and the 'show' be over? That would be a shame. He had liked the surge of excitement, liked the idea of having a really good wank whilst watching the young wife and, unlike the night before, he did not have an invitation to visit Zoe for a late night fuck after Tom had dropped off to sleep.

Whilst waiting to see if anything transpired he thought back to the night before. Zoe had, as usual, been insistent that Tom had to inseminate her first before she would let Gary do the really useful job. She had said she expected she and her husband would have intercourse and, if so, Tom would quickly drop off to sleep and she would then nip downstairs for an illicit tryst. Gary was to wait in the garden and Zoe would beckon if he was wanted.

After watching television, and at 11.15, Gary had stepped out into the moonlit night and walked up his garden to the loke. It had been strange to be sitting in the shadows of his next door neighbour's garden waiting to be called in - a bit like a breeding stallion, or boar or ram. Of course Tom and Zoe might not fuck and he might not be called in. He might be waiting up for no purpose. It did not exactly matter - Gary was having plenty of opportunity both with Zoe and, remarkably, a few others besides!

The light flicked on and there was Zoe beckoning him through the patio doors dressed in her pyjamas. Well, not quite. Zoe had her pyjama top on but was naked below the waist. She looked really sexy with her bottom and dark curly patch of hair peeping out underneath. Lovely to see her there beckoning when she could not see him. But there was a big smile of welcome on her freckled face when he walked into view

"Well, here we are again! Me freshly fucked and you to do with me as you will!" It was whispered of course.

The usual, with Gary, involuntary action occurred - he erected. From flaccidity his cock thickened and stood up, foreskin peeling back all by itself. It could not, though, be said it got any longer!

"Oh, look another one! I suppose this one wants to be sucked too!"

Wonderful to see Zoe get down on her knees and watch her mass of, rather tousled, black curly hair bob up and down as she fellated him. Such a pleasant greeting! Nice when she pulled his cock horizontal with her mouth and pulled back so only the knob was in her mouth and looked up at him. Gary could see her properly then. So erotic seeing her lips around his cock and feel her tongue tickling his knob end as her eyes looked up at him. It would, of course, have been lovely to ejaculate like that, see Zoe's eyes widen as she felt the first shot of his hot cum hitting the back of her throat. But she would have been cross. This was not about his pleasure: this was about getting Zoe pregnant - again.

Gary had not missed the reference to the other 'one.' Only a little while ago Zoe had been sucking her husband's penis and, indeed, fucking Tom.

Zoe stood and Gary squeezed her to him, giving her a cuddle, pressing his penis into her damp pubic hair - their sexes together but not yet joined.

"How would you like to take me, then?" Zoe whispered in his ear. He was there to do a job but Zoe was being very sexual. Was it simply for his benefit or was she still turned on and 'in the mood?'

On the worktop, on hands and knees, against a wall, on the stairs, out in the garden? There were lots of possibilities.

"Let's just do the settee," Zoe decided, "You lie down. I'll get on you."

Very nice to be guided by your neighbour across to the settee, nice to watch as she removed her pyjama top and nice to be guided into her by her own hand. The good thing about the 'cowgirl' position is the easy access it gives to the girl's breasts and, if there is light to see by, a lovely view of working thighs, damp pubes and actually seeing the connection and the sexes joined. Gary's hands were certainly holding Zoe's breasts.

Their love making really made rather a lot of noise - a liquid, squelching noise - the sort of noise, along with creaking bedsprings, you associate with sex. The sort of thing you might overhear when visiting in a house with rather thin or insubstantial walls - and be a trifle embarrassed knowing what your hosts or other guests were doing.

Gary was enjoying the rather illicit fuck, enjoying holding Zoe's breasts and feel her doing all the work, slipping up and down his short, thick penis, encouraging it with her warm, slippery vagina to emit seed and make her pregnant. He was very close. Should he suggest a change of position to prolong the pleasure of being sexually joined to Zoe?

"Zoe, is that you down there?"

Fuck! Tom was not asleep. There was a sudden cessation of noise on the settee

"Yes Tom, I'm just coming."

And she made to get off from Gary but he held her down onto him.

"So, so am I!" he hissed.

Not daring to make a sound or to move even if there were no sounds of footsteps on the stairs, Zoe froze and Gary began to spurt.

"Could you bring me a glass of water while you're down there?"

Spurt, spurt.

Zoe's head turned towards the open door to the stairs. "Yes, of course dear," she called to her husband. Called with another man's hands on her shoulder and breast, another man naked beneath her, another man with his cock inside her - another man actually in the process of inseminating her!

Spurt.

Gary released Zoe and she was off him and on her way to the kitchen leaving him lying there breathing heavily.

Still no footsteps on the stairs so Gary lay still rather than bolting for the safety of the garden.

Zoe came back with a glass of water in each hand. She bent, kissed first his erection, then his lips. "Thanks."

And she was gone.

Gary swung himself around to a sitting position. There discarded on the floor was Zoe's pyjama top. He picked it up. It was still warm and he could smell her scent in the material as he brought it to his face. What a dear, sexy little thing she was! He was tempted to take it home and sleep with it or even wear it but that would suggest a romantic attachment to Zoe.

He frowned. Was he just a bit in love with Zoe? And perhaps Zara too but that was more a fatherly feeling... no, hardly! Not with what he was doing with her. He liked his girls, was very fond of his women, yes very fond indeed, but in love? No, he did not think so. Romance and all that had been a very long time ago and he had certainly fallen out of love with his wife many, many years before they split up. And he hardly wanted to fall head over heels for Zoe who was very obviously deeply in love with Tom. No, notwithstanding her friendship with him and his helping her out - that would not do. And as for Zara, simply ridiculous with a nineteen, coming on twenty year old.

Would he like a romance? He was not sure. Gary kissed the warm material and put it down.

Switching off the light Gary slowly eased the patio doors open, stepped outside and closed them again. He walked back down the garden path. He did so enjoy visiting Zoe and having 'relations' with her. He turned at the gate and looked back at the dark house. There, upstairs, would be naked, or perhaps now pyjama bottom clad Zoe snuggled up with her husband and Tom having no idea that tucked away in that warm, furry little nest between her thighs was not only his semen but another's as well He could not possibly imagine his wife had managed to have sex with another man whilst seemingly going downstairs for a glass of water.

That had been yesterday but Gary knew he was not invited the current night. Zoe had not issued any sort of invitation so either Kirstie would need to appear or it would be a return to his lonely bed. Would he wank? Probably not. He'd keep it for another day. After all, perhaps tomorrow Vegard might be there with Kirstie and he could call Melanie around to view. The window remained lit but empty - no Kirstie in her white fluffy towel, or better, nothing at all. Gary's cock drooped. Perhaps he should make his way home.

And then there she was. One moment Gary was looking at a still picture of a bedroom: the next there was movement and Kirstie came into view. Still in the white towel but this time there was a proper tug and away it came to be cast onto the bed.

Beautifully naked, a really desirable young girl with nice wide hips, a fine patch of dark hair between her thighs, firm and full breasts and, as she turned and bent to spread the white towel over the end of the bed, such a pleasingly rounded bottom. Gary's hand was moving as he imagined how pleasant it would be to come up behind that soft bottom and press himself against it before fucking her.

Why the white towel on the bed? There was no move to put on night attire: no move to hide her lovely naked body away - it was a peeping Tom's dream. Instead Kirstie sat on the towel and began to, Gary realised, paint her nails.

Painting nails takes time. Plenty of time for a man, used to sitting in his garden shed and thinking about sex, to enjoy a long leisurely wank with plenty of live stimulation material. Not a magazine, not a film, not just his thoughts (though there were plenty of those) but the opportunity to gaze at the real thing sitting there yards from him. In the shadows Gary played with his penis; his hand making the familiar stroking action.

Hands painted it was the turn of the toe nails. Delightfully that meant some contortions as the girl brought her feet closer to her; contortions which rather opened and revealed what was between her thighs. Something very interesting to the man watching her. Something very interesting to see in some detail. Nether lips stretched and opening, a view of secret hair and the sexual entrance to her body. His hand moved happily.

How nice it would be to have the opportunity of fucking Kirstie, how enjoyable to have the opportunity of pushing his cock into the very place he could now see so clearly. He had done just that with Zoe the night before, of course, and he was not at all bored with that. But Kirstie would be a pleasant change! Gary imagined a lot, imagined lying on top of Kirstie entering, pushing at her and coming.

And coming he was, fast strokes and a very free coming at that. His semen shooting from his cock to fall a good way from him on the grass, shooting what was more out of the shadows and momentarily showing as a silver stream in the moonlight. A lovely ejaculation as Gary stared at the place between Kirstie's legs imagining rather than his silver stream flying in the moonlight instead it pulsing in the furry place between her legs. Slowly he exhaled as his hand slowed. That had been good! A first rate wank. A lovely, open air, free wank.

Inside, beyond the glass, the young wife sat painting her toenails completely unaware of the hot jet of semen that had so recently been projected right at the exposed sexual orifice between her legs. Kirstie stretched out her legs and waggled her newly painted toes towards the window to dry them before bringing them up and then letting herself fall back on the bed knees apart in a position of relaxation but also sexual availability. Gary had come too soon - that was THE pose to ejaculate to!

Spent, Gary made his way back up Kirstie's garden, out into the loke and home. It was time for the little old wanking gardener to be tucked up tightly in bed.

A round of golf, a good lunch - yes it was a hard life for the retired Gary. An evening at home tidying and then a hot bath and bed. Bed? Well, not quite, there was one last chore to perform before bed. Melanie had asked him to keep a look out for an opportunity to watch. Harry was home the next day and Melanie had said nothing about bringing him as well. How odd to have Harry along as part of Kirstie and her husband's masturbatory audience - all three wanking as they watched. It sounded a bit of a crowd.

Dropping the bath towel Gary stepped out into the night. The moonlight was a little brighter than the previous night but the moonlight shadows were long. A still evening. Gary walked out into the loke and followed his new course down to Kirstie's gate. Hardly had he stepped through than he turned and headed home at the trot. Standing at the window looking out into the night was Kirstie's husband. Not naked, not engaged in anything with Kirstie but very clearly there - and given the lack of trousers clearly undressing. It promised well for Melanie.

"Hallo, Melanie? Gary."

"Oh, I was in my bath."

"Operation I-Spy. if you are still interested."

"Ah, right. Really? Yes."

"Come straightaway to your gate."

"Like this?"

"Why not?"

Wonderful to watch Melanie coming up the garden completely naked. A strange, slightly embarrassed meeting. They even shook hands. It was not, after all, a meeting of lovers.

"Come on, follow me - quietly."

"What are we going to see?"

"I don't know - that's the excitement but certainly I saw Vegard getting ready for bed. Whether, when we get back to their garden, their lights will be out and we'll be too late to see anything I don't know."

"This is so strange. I've never dreamt of coming out naked like this."

"Nice?"

"Yes, sort of naughty but nice, so long as we don't meet anybody else. I'd die."

"Quiet now, here's their gate, just follow me."

Down the garden keeping to the shadows. Melanie following. The window was a blaze of light but no movement within.

"Promising," whispered Gary. "You just stand in front of me and get an un-obscured view."

"This feels just so naughty...oh!"

Kirstie had come into view without anything on bar a towel around her hair - perhaps fresh from the shower.

"Pretty girl," whispered Melanie. "Nice for you but where is... oh, fuck!"

Vegard had just come into view, towel around his waist but pushed up at the front. It was obvious he was hard beneath the towel.

"Oooh, I like that Gary. Nice body and... he's got an erection hasn't he?"

Gary watched as right in front of the window, right in front of the full height glazing they embraced and kissed. Kirstie's hand was moving and she undid Vegard's towel letting it fall away revealing his buttocks. Her hand fondled his bottom.

"Nice tight backside," whispered Melanie. "Do you mind if I, um, play with myself?"

"That's what we're here for!"

Gary smiled to himself as he saw Melanie's hands moving to her breasts and sex.

They talked quietly as they watched.

A long kiss between Vegard and Kirstie with Kirstie's hand wandering all over Vegard's bottom - a real stroking and fondling - and then they broke apart almost immediately revealing Vegard's erection to Melanie.

"Oh fuck, Gary, that's nice."

And then Kirstie dropped to her knees to fellate Vegard.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12