The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, she's gorgeous. So young. Never done anything like this before, not with another bloke or watching... Fucking marvellous in'it!"

Two hands moving foreskins, two pairs of eyes looking down at the naked girl writhing in her own pleasure, her fingers working. Two single eyes at the end of erect penises perhaps looking more up than down. Perhaps it was the bright sunlight that was making them water!

This was another first for Gary. As he had told Melanie he had not sat or stood with another man whilst wanking even in his teens when such shared tomfoolery over a shared Playboy magazine might have been expected. Certainly he had never stood on a footbridge with another man as they both exercised their organs. The two of them stared down at the girl below, enjoying the exhibition and the pleasure they were giving themselves.

A very distinct 'Yes!" came up from below and Gary took it as his cue. A bit of extra effort and he was spurting. A glance to his side to see the man's eyes wide and staring at what was happening to Gary's cock From its end, thick 'ropes' of semen were issuing up and into the air before falling, down and down to land pretty much on target. Right on her golden curls, right on her slit, right between her legs where semen is supposed (or not) supposed to go and on her working fingers. Gary was still exuding as Zara's fingers were actually stirring his stuff in her sex.

"Fuck me," said the man, "that was a lot of cum from, if I may say so, a little cock!" His fingers had not stopped pulling at his penis. "I can't match that but... I'm going to try... oh, oh, aaaah!"

The second penis not so much spurted as ran. Not the graceful parabolic curve of a young man's ejaculation leaving his body in an impressive display: rather the pleasant milk like flowing of the older man. Gary seemed to have stayed young: his newly acquired wanking companion seemed to have somewhat prematurely aged! Nonetheless Gary noted the quantity as 'reasonable,' a thirsty girl would not have been totally disappointed!

The man's semen, as a result, did not reach Zara. It just flowed out of his penis to drip, drip, drip down and down, falling through the air. Zara seemed not even to hear the patter of falling liquid hitting the ground near her spread legs. The semen had no doubt been launched with very much the thought of coming on (or very likely the thought was 'in') the place where those legs met but, unlike, Gary it had not reached the target.

The man turned to Gary, spreading his hands out, palms upraised. "Thanks mate, that was something! What a sight, what a wank!" He suddenly frowned as if thinking of something for the first time. "Hey, you don't know her do you? I mean, that wasn't arranged?"

Gary nodded, "Oh yes!"

"Oh, you don't mind. I mean she's not your wife?"

Gary shook his head.

"Girlfriend?"

A negative. The man looked puzzled and then his eyes widened.

"Not daughter... grand-daughter."

"Bit unlikely! Just a friend."

"Friend? What a friend! You've not... not... together."

"Quite a few times. Mouth as well."

He was being boastful. He really was.

"Does she swallow... sorry, being nosey."

Gary nodded as the man shook his head in disbelief. "Well let me shake your hand, well done mate, Fucking well done. I am more that a bit envious!" He was pumping Gary's hand up and down with the same enthusiasm he had applied to his penis - indeed the men were shaking with their wanking hands. Fingers that so recently had been clasping their male appendages were now clasping the other's hand.

"If we meet again you'll have to tell me more. But perhaps you need to go and help your young friend and I'd better be getting on. Been great meeting you." His mouth broadened to a real grin, "A real pleasure - I shan't forget that." The man's eyes indicated the girl down below as he tucked himself away. "When I come across this footbridge next time I bet I get myself out and have a bit of a wank looking down."

"I always do," replied Gary.

The man shook his head in disbelief, "Really?"

"It's a long story. There was a couple down there you see... I'll tell it another time."

Gary turned at the end of the bridge and raised his hand. The man was still standing looking at him. He was not there when Zara and Gary came back up the path. Gary did not mention his fellow wanker and Zara appeared oblivious.

12