The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 11

Story Info
How to inseminate from quite a long way away.
6.6k words
4.71
18.9k
5

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Chapter 11 - Remote insemination

The days wandered along. Gary enjoying Zoe as required. Gary gardening for Heather. Gary gardening for Melanie and Harry. It was a good and pleasant life!

The three friends, Zoe, Zara and Gary had been talking, as they did. Sitting in Zoe's garden drinking coffee one morning, the story of Gary's bridge had been revealed. Zara had encouraged Gary into telling the story of the couple. Zoe had been quite absorbed with the narrative and said she rather liked the idea of copulating with Tom under the bridge as Gary watched from above and then feeling the gentle splatter of semen then either surreptitiously lubing up Tom's cock with it, pretending it was her spittle, or else manually inserting the fertile semen into herself. The idea of becoming pregnant from flying semen rather remarkable. "Best if it landed right on target - on Tom's cock - just as it goes into me."

Gary looked surprised, "Wouldn't Tom notice?"

"Suppose he might, rather!"

Zoe seemed to particularly liked Zara's further suggestion of lying there with legs apart, with Tom not obscuring her sex perhaps whilst 'in' her mouth and Gary aiming and letting go so his semen fell splash, splash, splash right on and perhaps into her sex! Impregnation from twelve foot above! The twelve foot drop would, she supposed, give it some force and it might well actually go in! And then Zoe's husband, getting down to business, would force Gary's semen up into her with his own very nice but sadly infertile penis, perhaps his own ejaculation giving Gary's an additional show and pushing Gary's further on in the right direction for baby making.

It had got rather absurd as an idea. A lot of giggling from the girls.

Of course Gary had been up for it but he felt accuracy would be difficult. It would be easy to miss and instead shower Tom's hair or his bottom! Zara had been positively encouraging.

"Practice makes perfect," Zara had said, "and you've practised a lot on your bridge and you hit my spot with unerring accuracy."

"Oh, you've tried have you!" asked Zoe with laughter.

"Or I could do the aiming. I like the idea of getting you pregnant like that, Zoe. But I like the idea any way, as you know, I hope it's soon!"

Zoe smiled, "So do I. Ridiculous, and, Gary, why are you sitting there in a tee shirt and shorts? Gone all shy on us or frightened of coming around through the loke? It's so not like you. We find it uncomfortable. It's just not natural. Get your cock out. We like to see it." The girls giggled together. "We like to see it stand up and appreciate us! Come on, clothes off."

"Would Tom like open air sex?" Asked Zara.

"Always used to!"

"Tell us more," the teen leant forward towards her as Gary did as he was told.

"It started on our honeymoon."

"Really!"

"Not the first night. That was duly consummated in a hotel. Funny really. I was hardly the blushing virgin. We had not exactly waited! Tom had been so tired after the day, a little too much champagne probably as well, but I was as randy as anything. Funny, because it was I who said the marriage needed consummating and not Tom! And I did the deed. He just lay spread-eagled on the four poster and I mounted him cowgirl like."

"Still in your wedding gown?"

"Hardly Gary. You're imagining white stockings and a suspender belt, are you, and my breasts spilling out of my gown?"

"Looks like it," commented Zara.

And of course Gary had risen to the narrative. The two women might well have been dressed but he was not and he was most definitely now sporting an erection - albeit his little stumpy affair.

"Isn't it lovely?" The girls were both looking at his cock. Zoe's hand reached out and fondled his balls. "And here are my baby making things. Funny to think, Zara, my next baby is in here but is it in this one or that one?" She tugged a little alternatively, just the lightest squeeze on a teste.

"Are you going to do that now?" Asked Zara.

"No, Zara," she pulled a face, "Gary hasn't done the job yet, as I said. It's my period, unfortunately."

Gary's disappointment showed. He had hoped for other things! Had rather hoped he might have sexual intercourse with both women at the same time before releasing usefully in Zoe. That was not to be.

Zara reached and took over from Zoe and gently fondled. "Well if you are not available then nor am I. Girl solidarity!" She laughed, "Look at the little chap, all fired up, like a little puppy all enthusiastic to go for a walk but nowhere to go. Every where's closed! So, Zoe, was it a good first night?"

"Yes, he was lovely and hard as I remember it, even if almost asleep. I think that meant he stayed harder longer which was good. Might even have been asleep when he did come: certainly he was asleep before I got off! And then we didn't do it in bed for the whole two weeks. Always outside. It became our thing."

"In the dark?"

"No, mostly in the day, in the sunshine but, yes, we did slip out after dinner and do it in the hotel grounds. We were younger then! It was all a giggle."

"Why outside?"

"It happened the first day and sort of became what we did the whole honeymoon."

"Tell us."

"Our honeymoon was in the Lakes not abroad. We walked up that first afternoon from Grassmere to Easedale Tarn - have you done that? And there was no one there, certainly not around the far side and we went skinny dipping and that lead - we were on honeymoon after all - to sex right there on the grass by the tarn, the late afternoon sun beating down and the hills rising up around us. Lovely! And so it went on from there."

"Sounds really nice."

"It was. Standing completely naked with Tom atop a mountain - or two or three actually - exposed to the whole world, except we were very careful no one was there particularly with what he was showing off! And then fucking on the mountain tops. It was a very warm June! I suppose we were a bit like rabbits but it was our honeymoon. In the bracken, down in the woods, by streams up in the mountains. We found some nice little secluded little glens I suppose. Just a few trees and water cascading down a rocky little ravine, a pool to bathe in together perhaps and a piece of sheep cropped grass to roll about on as one."

"Never caught?"

"Just the once. A lovely old couple. We never saw them coming, we were so tucked away - we thought - and just as Tom was sinking into me they appeared. We left nothing to the imagination, certainly not when Tom jumped up with his cock right up in the air and left me with my legs open to the sun - and them. They saw everything! I just blurted out, 'We're on honeymoon.' So silly. But delightfully it turned out they were there on their fiftieth wedding anniversary and had come to that very spot to remember their own honeymoon and, guess what, even all that time ago, they had done just what we were doing there and yes, the old lady was quite candid, they had come to do it again fifty years on."

Zara's face was one of surprise.

"I think they told us that to explain why they were off the beaten track or perhaps to make us feel better. They said they were sorry to disturb us and turned to go. I still can't quite imagine myself saying it but I told them there was room there for a second couple. It was their special place after all. Can you imagine it? We fucked side by side, they in their seventies though in pretty good shape - they walked an awful lot - we in our twenties. It was just lovely - so sweet. Them undressing and the old boy having a cock a young man'd be proud of. I can remember that! They did not hurry at it and nor did we. Lovely feeling the sun on our skin. Such a not us thing to do. And we all came. It was lovely. We sat and bathed with them afterwards in the stream. Sat naked in the sunshine like nudists. It was all very nice. Had afternoon tea with them the next day at a hotel - with clothes on of course!"

"Lovely story," said Zara.

"Tom and I said we'd go back on our golden anniversary. I wonder if we will?"

The baby, Charlie, or rather the toddler awoke from its nap and came out to see them. It rather ended any plans Gary might have had for any sort of sexual relations with the two women there and then!

Normal service with Zoe arose as usual a week or so later. Gary awoke to his phone ringing and the sound of Tom's car starting in the drive next door.

"Hello Gary, would you mind popping around for your usual chore."

"Of course Zoe, no problem."

No problem at all, indeed he was ready for it. The 'morning wood' was very present due to the usual need to relieve himself on awaking. He stood by the window in just the tee shirt he often wore in bed, pulling back the curtains. Down below he watched as Tom got out of his car and went back to his house. He must have forgotten something. On the phone he heard Zoe call to him.

He paused whilst Zoe listened for an answer and then said, "Have you just been...?"

"Mmmm. And very nice too... but I would not say no to a second tumble." A pleasant giggle and a loud 'Bye,' clearly called down to her husband.

Tom came back to his car and happened to look up and caught sight of Gary. He raised his hand in greeting and Gary raised his. Perhaps he could see Gary was on the telephone but would have no idea he was speaking to the wife he had so recently fucked; nor that she was arranging for Gary to come around - and come; nor could he see hidden below the window sill the thick stumpy erection that was about to be pushed into his wife, nor the flared corona to its knob that would soon be pulling his own semen from his wife ready to be replaced by Gary's. Poor Tom,lovely bloke, good husband, had no idea his own semen was not at all fertile - that he fired blanks and had just done that minutes before.

Not that Gary's had done the trick the desired second time - as yet. But he was happy with the motto from Robert the Bruce, if at first you don't succeed, try, try and try again.

There seemed little point waiting. Gary put the phone down, watched Tom's car reversing down the drive and heading off, walked across his bedroom and headed down the stairs. An urgent need to urinate and the thought of Zoe waiting for him kept him hard. Leaving his tee shirt behind Gary stepped out into the morning sunshine. He felt great -- greeting the morning sun with a strong erection. It was pagan -- a tribute to the sun god. The dew was wet on the grass under his bare feet as he walked with purpose, heading out to inseminate his neighbour , he paused only at the compost heap to let his morning need arc in the sunlight up from his little stumpy erection, Gary peeped out into the loke and then stepped naked and still erect out of his garden, along the loke and through Zoe's gate.

Delightful to walk up the garden, slide the patio door to one side and step into Zoe's house. So nice to do it with an erection. He knew the way to the bedroom and then, all at once, there she was.

"Delivery of fresh semen for a Mrs Tom Staverly. Where would you like it put?"

Zoe laughed, "Not in the fridge!" She pulled the single sheet covering her aside and very deliberately opened her legs.

If Gary had not already been erect the sight would have done it. A pudenda swollen from sexual excitement and tell-tale evidence of recent copulation. Gary was enjoying his sexual liberation after the bad years with his ex-wife. He was not picky about coming second, indeed was finding the idea of what he had heard the men at the golf club call a 'cream pie' rather exciting in a strange sort of way. Tom could have no idea just how familiar Gary was with his semen.

The bed was warm, as was Zoe's mouth. So nice to be invited to get in beside her. Have the sheet pulled over the two of them and initially just cuddle before Zoe went down on him. A slow sliding of her body down his, her lips finding and then sucking on each of his nipples in turn before her tongue slid lower. She drew it down from his chest and across his tummy before he felt her wet lips soft on his erection. It was just so nice.

"Do the same to me, Gary, I'd really like that."

There was rather more for Gary to suck with her nipples. Her milk had long gone though, if Gary did his job properly, that would be returning. He looked forward to that. He was sure she would let him suckle but the fucking would stop. It was a bit one or the other! If Zoe was wanting to be pregnant it was fucking: if breastfeeding it was easing discomfort by drinking her milk.

Nice to meander down her tummy with his tongue. Her thighs were open. The warm, wet scent of aroused woman was strong. She had, after all, been no doubt aroused for some little while. He ran his tongue over the soft skin of her damp thighs. Nice to feel her shaking a little at his touch and then he delved. It was juicy, it was soft and swimming in lubrication as Gary sought her clitoris. She had sucked his penis and he was going to suck the analogous organ into his mouth. And he did just that.

He could not avoid it, and was not sure he wanted to. It was sexual after all. It would hardly have been normal not to stick his tongue in Zoe's vagina given where he was. It was a place for poking things: penises, fingers, cucumbers and tongues! Gary poked and tasted the saltiness of Tom's semen. Semen to be removed and replaced with his own. Was there something perhaps primaeval about doing that? A very basic desire to remove the other man's seed and plant your own - even drawing sustenance and strength from consuming the other man's semen - had he not read it was full of useful vitamins? It excited him. His tongue licked and then reached further up into the woman and he swallowed knowing it was Tom's semen slipping down his throat. There was a sexual excitement in the removal.

Gary did not hurry, he lay with his feet sticking out of the duvet at the bottom of the bed, his stumpy erection hard against the sheet beneath him and just nuzzled away, licking all over Zoe's sex, sliding his tongue here and there and bringing soft fleshy bits into his mouth. Again and again his tongue pushed in.

It was a good long fuck, done missionary style. Gary rose back up the bed from his oral work and onto Zoe. With him once embedded, her thighs stayed wide but her legs came up and locked over his back pulling his thick but short cock into her and holding it there as Gary began the steady in and out movement of sexual intercourse. A steady creaking of the bed which had, no doubt, not fifteen minutes before been doing a very similar creaking from Tom's actions.

Gary had a job to do. He was there for a purpose but there was no reason why he should not extract maximum pleasure for himself. And no reason why Zoe should not enjoy it too. In, out, in, out - steady and not too stimulating, rather just right.

The phone rang and Zoe reached for it. Gary paused still coupled as Zoe spoke. It was Tom! Gary waited. The pause in activity was, for him, not unwelcome. He had been close to coming. Nice to lie there so comfortably embedded and let the over excitement ebb a little. Strange to be so intimate with Tom's wife whilst he was speaking to her. He and she were certainly intimate! Had anyone been there to look in on them, the person would have seen the woman with the sheet thrown aside, on her back with her thighs up, back curled a little to really place her vagina up against the man lying atop her and with her feet locked over his back. Zoe's breasts were squashed against the man and the only missing connection was their mouths - easily explained because she was talking on the 'phone.

"Yes dear, still in bed. I can almost feel you still inside me." She turned her head and winked up at Gary. "No, Charlie's not woken yet. I was just lying here and thinking about sex. Shall we fuck again tonight... please?"

Tom said something, the conversation went on for a minute or two and then Zoe said, "I'll look forward to it, bye."

She put the receiver down and looked up at Gary. "Looks like I'm in for a busy day and night - on my back - and don't say it's the best place for a woman!"

"Will you need me again?"

"Leave your back door unlocked. I'll pop around if I need you - if Tom drops off to sleep afterwards. Now, Mr Roldern, are you going to make me pregnant or not?"

Gary began to move again. Such a delightful shared intimacy, his flesh against her flesh. His penis sliding inside her. It was that slightly rare thing for Gary: sex taking place in a bed

It was important to get the semen well into Zoe and Gary made sure as each spurt happened he did it on the in stroke. Lovely to feel it happening but important to do his best in the job he had been asked to do, thrusting between Zoe's splayed thighs, his flesh naked against her flesh.

Gary lay on Zoe, resting from the intercourse, letting his erection subside. A lovely comfortable feeling. Perhaps he would be doing just the same thing in his own bed that night if Zoe came visiting. He had just undertaken a repeat of the marital intercourse that had taken place in the very bed he was now lying upon, indeed very possibly he was in the very same position Tom had occupied half an hour before. He got off and looked down at Zoe. Her chubby little body was all relaxed, her legs still wonderfully spread and her sex so exposed.

He slipped down the bed, bent and kissed her right there. He could see, white within her, his own semen freshly deposited. The same view as before but now with different semen. This time he did not insert his tongue. Gary had no qualms about tasting his own cum - any more than really he had about Tom's - but Zoe would not want any of it taken away. Indeed would very likely when he was gone push a pillow or two under her hips to raise them in the air to let gravity assist his semen run the right way towards her cervix, so that his brave little chaps could go swimming in search of the great big ovum she would hope would be rolling towards them. A hoped for meeting! A funny thing sex, a funny thing reproduction but that is how we all come about.

"Zara and I are thinking of going for a walk on Wednesday if it's nice. I rather thought it would be nice to see your footbridge. Would you like to come too... and I mean come!"

"You want me to...?"

"Yeah. Silly, very silly but the idea's sort of caught me. I'll want you to do it again when we get back home as well... to sort of make sure. But yes - from your bridge. Why not? Best if I could get Tom there as well but that's just too complicated."

"I'm game."

"Zara says you were accurate enough with her."

Gary shrugged his shoulders, "Right on target but I can't guarantee. I'm not that practiced at remote insemination!" He neglected to mention, as he had neglected before, that he had not been alone on the footbridge.

Showered, tee shirt on, Gary got into his own bed that night with a little pleasing anticipation. He read for a little wondering if Zoe might visit. He had left the French Windows unlocked. She was the sort of intruder he liked to encourage!

There was no sign at first but eventually there was a sound. Gary put aside his book and went to stand at the top of the stairs. And there she was at the bottom looking up at him! Slowly she let her dressing gown fall and there she was, all naked. Her big breasts and her dark, dark curls looking delectable down at the base of his staircase. He thought her wonderfully sexy, as he had done all that time ago when she had fallen through his fence and exposed those very curls to him. Back then it had been pleasant shared masturbation in the sunshine but now, with her desire to be pregnant again, she was putting her scruples about being loyal to Tom to one side and letting Gary enter her body. Just like that morning she would be freshly fucked by Tom. That was important to her. She wanted to become pregnant but from a shared effort by Tom and himself. In a strange way she saw Gary as supporting Tom. Perhaps she imagined Gary's spermatozoa swimming through Tom's seminal fluid to reach the ovum; perhaps she imagined Tom's few viable spermatozoa swimming alongside Gary's, their tails flapping tadpole like, as like the advancing line of an army they marched towards their objective.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12