The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"The companion is a man?"

"Very much so. Even taller than the black girl, a really big black bloke."

"Cock to match?"

"You've got it! That's what she's looking at!"

"She whispers in her boyfriend's ear. 'Why don't you ask him,' he says. Perhaps it is the way the little girl is looking at him but the man seemingly rises on cue. Up and up."

"To have a really big cock, Gary, what a thing!"

"You're telling me!"

"Ah, but yours is so thick whereas mine is so average."

"Better than mine Harry, better than mine!"

"You have the thickness though."

"Not as much as this bloke - and he's three times as long!"

"Impressive to see."

"Clearly the little redhead thinks so and leads her boyfriend across to him by the hand. The boyfriend too rises to the sight, the easy sexuality of the situation. The tall black woman and her erect man beside her. Perhaps the black girl's hand goes possessively to his big penis."

"Does it need holding up - perhaps the weight dragging it down!"

"Either way it is up in the air, just like ours, she holds it upright! And shall we have the little lad with a small erection, say a thin five incher or shall we give him an out of proportion cock, looking too big for his body? Not as big as the black bloke, of course."

"Be kind and it will mean the little girl is used to accommodating big penises."

"Is she going to accommodate that one?"

"Your story, Gary, but I rather hope so! If she is, would you mind if I..."

"Not at all. I'll join you. One, two, three!"

Gary had masturbated with Harry's wife right there in the garden and now he was doing the same with the husband. Two hands reached, grasped their own erections and began to stroke. They smiled at each other partly in a bit of embarrassment.

"You know Gary, I've never done this with another man not even when a teenager. It's rather nice talking about naked girls and big cocks and wanking in the sunshine. Did you when young, what they call it, a circle jerk?"

"No, nothing like that. On my bed with 'Playboy,' 'Mayfair,' or 'Penthouse' bought straight faced from the newsagents."

"Or, 'Health and Efficiency' you remember?"

"Oh yes, the happy naturist life. I rather fancied that!"

"So, what happens next?"

"They talk I suppose, the girl says something like, 'may I try?' The boyfriend nods approval, the tall black girl smiles her consent and the big bloke just lifts the little girl up as if she weighs nothing and lets her down right on his big, black cock."

Harry's hand moved faster and his grin broadened.

"The little lad watches fascinated... I suppose we could be there too, Harry, standing and watching."

"Standing all right!"

"Yes, I'm sure our cocks would have erected straight away at the sight."

"Nice to be able to just do that - free and unrestrained." Again Harry stood up, clearly imagining the scene. His hand left his cock and he walked a few paces, his erection curving upwards at a fine angle just as he might have done in that garden. Gary stood and joined him.

"The lad watching the penetration as much as we. The big black pole forcing its way into his girl. Not going in the whole way or anything like it of course. The girl stuck on the end of his long pole like..." Gary was again going to mention Melanie with great grandfather's hoe stuck in her.

"...like, well, stuck on it anyway. Perhaps he kneels for a really close look. You can imagine the black bloke would not simply stand there fucking but would want to walk her. Perhaps he takes considerable delight in carrying the little thing around perched on his cock. Is it just showing off to the other gardeners? There they are, a nice contrast of black and white and, of course, the connection so visible, his black 'snake,' shall we call it that, Harry, part appearing and then disappearing into the girl at each step. I think I can see how nice it would be for the girl - she is just held and fucked - obvious perhaps from her earlier glances how she liked the idea of a really big man taking her; a man so much stronger than her and demonstrating that by so easily carrying her around. Perhaps he comes right up to us."

"Might I take over?"

"Is it likely the girl will want to relinquish the big black cock?"

"Ah, but say he comes?"

"Comes too soon perhaps. We have seen a sudden extra thrusting and then, as he comes up to us the big black 'snake' seems to have lost its strength, seems to want to curl up quietly. There is movement but not a thrusting movement but a slipping and falling. The previously powerful erection dropping out and swinging wetly. It has done its thing. That is obvious to us. Do you like the image of cum dripping from the girl?"

They were both standing there, wanking as Gary talked.

"I think Gary, at this rate we're going to be seeing some cum fairly soon." His hand left his cock again. "I do love getting to the edge again and again, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"It's not something you can do so easily with a woman. They're not keen on the stop starting are they - leastways Melanie's not."

"I wouldn't know about Melanie but, yes, generally."

"I'm sure you would like to find out."

"That's a 'when did you stop beating your wife type question!' If I say yeah, not half, I'm telling a man I'd really like to fuck his wife: if I say no, I insult the man's wife!"

Harry laughed, "I see what you mean! Well say it, she's a good looking woman isn't she?"

"Indeed she is. Mr Evans, I would like to have sexual intercourse with your lovely wife."

Harry laughed. "Well, you can't."

"Thought not." Indeed from what Melanie had said he knew not! "Perhaps, instead, I can watch you at it. Leave the curtains undrawn or better still why not downstairs on the dining room table in full view of the patio windows."

"Not sure Melanie would agree to that!"

Gary smiled. Melanie had in fact suggested the idea.

"Might see your cum dripping from her rather than the little girl in the garden."

"You like the idea then?"

Gary nodded, "What about you? How do you feel about 'sloppy seconds.' There she is the little girl still held by the big man but he's done his best. We can see it running. It is on on his increasingly limp penis and running from the girl, down her thighs and dripping from her vagina. How'd you feel about him handing her across to you and you lowering her onto your own spike. Imagine it. Her feet not even touching the grass. She is very lubricated!"

Harry had got quite into the swing of the sexual talk. His hand was stroking his erection as much as Gary was stroking his own. "I don't know, Gary, never been in that position! Not completely sure about the sloppy seconds bit, if I'm honest. Tell me more about the girl and I'll see!"

"Why don't you imagine taking her, yes, play act! Go on do it!"

Harry did just that. Quite caught up in the story. The upward thrust of his erection as he pretended to lower the girl very clear but, alas for him, no tight but very slippery vagina enveloped his penis - just air. He began to walk, pretending to be holding the girl, supporting her under her bottom and Gary walked with him, and then Harry pretended to hand the girl to Gary.

Two grown, more than that, middle aged men standing in a garden naked and pretending to be having sexual intercourse with a rather petite girl; Gary's hands reaching out and pretending to lift the girl from Harry, off his erection and set her on his own upstanding penis. Gary too made the thrusting movements, he too pretended to be holding her bottom. Two men naked and erect and, moreover, thrusting their hips as if fucking. It must have looked absurd.

"This," said Harry, "is just so silly. I can't believe I'm doing this. Can't believe we are pretending this. All in our minds. But such fun!"

"She's made you quite wet hasn't she, or is that his stuff?"

Harry's penis was rather running with pre cum. Harry laughed. The self consciousness of being so exposed to another man seemingly now past. "Yes, I do rather leak."

They sat down again, this time next to each other on the garden bench.

"What about the others?"

"Ah, yes, the beautiful statuesque tall black woman and the short lad with the outsize cock! Do you want them mating? He can't reach of course standing!"

"Perhaps she gets to her knees." Suggested Harry.

"And sucks with her so full lips and generous mouth?"

"Mmmm!" Harry's hand was moving and then he suddenly pulled his hand away and sat still. "Oo-err, no, not quite."

Not quite but very close clearly. As he stared at his quivering penis a pearl of fluid appeared, not clear as before but a translucent bubble at the very end of his erection.

"The real thing," commented Gary looking at his neighbour's penis as Harry sat next.

"Indeed, I felt it coming all the way up my tube you know. Not long now, nice to be on the edge but it's going to come. Of course, had you not turned up, Gary, I'd have come a long time ago!"

"Well, the question is with us in this imagined, naked garden. Do we come in the petite girl or do we go and see if the tall women will suck us too."

"Too many choices, Gary, not like real life."

Gary smiled but whilst Harry might have taken that as agreement, the reality was Gary had plenty of choices. He was a lucky man. He was doing all sorts of things with both Zoe and Zara, was probably going to fuck Heather, had been rubbed to a satisfactory conclusion by Melanie's bottom and was now enjoying a rather pleasurable and companionable wank with Melanie's husband.

Making up dubious stories whilst wanking together with another man, sharing a fellow feeling and thoughts of what fun could be had with the opposite sex whilst wanking was a new and rather pleasant activity. Nice in his shed on his own but actually rather nice to do with a friend and feed off the other's ideas. It was unexpected.

"There might be other choices, other women around happy to enjoy a little play. Perhaps a couple of ladies bending at their gardening, their sexual orifices and little rosebuds so exposed in the sunlight."

"Too complicated Gary, one at a time. I like the little girl being carried."

"I'd better hand her back then before I make her even more slippery! Go on, make her come first. Play with her clitoris."

It was erotic imagining handing this little girl over between them, replacing one of their standing cocks with the other.

"You have a vivid imagination, Gary, you put it so well in words. A lovely story only..."

"Yes?"

The little girl is too willing. She wants our cocks."

"It's the nature of the garden, Harry. What do you want? The big black bloke simply lifting her off him before he falls out and plonking her on your cock and she wriggling and protesting that she hadn't agreed to another man fucking her but the boyfriend just laughing and saying, 'well get off him then' and she wriggling trying to do just that but pinned on your cock, just as you like to imagine, she cannot escape. Your cock is up inside her so her weight holds her down upon it. Other men are approaching. It is obvious she is going to be passed from one erection to another with her feet not touching the ground. She is going to be used.

Again Harry stood, his hips thrusting. He was clearly caught up in the idea. Again he snatched his hand away and stood with cock twitching and his breath coming in pants. He looked down at Gary. Gary's hand was still working his penis.

"You tell a good story, Gary, but this is such a strange thing to be doing. I mean, never would I have thought I'd be wanking naked with another man."

He sat again beside Gary.

"But you would think of sharing this young redhead, a nice sucking sound as she is pulled from one penis and handed to the next man."

Harry began to wank again.

"Wriggling and protesting!"

"But so light and unable to prevent the men doing what they want. Not even strong enough to clamp her thighs tightly together: the men, instead, just hold her open. Here she comes again - your turn. Down she goes, all warm and slippery all the way down your cock."

"It's so strange doing this whilst being watched,"

"Yes, Harry, the black couple watching, the girl's short boyfriend, perhaps others have come to see, perhaps to join in. A whole audience - with audience participation - as we pass this little redhead back and forth."

"No, I meant you, seeing me... seeing me... here it comes!" His hand speeded.

"Yes Harry, give it to her, feel how wet she is, how slippery. Pull her breasts tight against you..."

From the end of his penis the white stuff began pouring. The idea of it actually coming inside the girl rather exciting to Gary - it was enough for him. He too moved his foreskin at speed and his stubby thing did its thing too, not though a gentle running of semen like the white stream issuing from his friend's cock: not at all, Gary spurted big time and copiously - splat, splat, splat all the way up his chest.

Leaning back in the garden seat, the two men's fingers slowed. The happy conclusion of their sexual conversation had happened.

"Fuck, Gary, that was impressive!"

Gary smiled looking from one ejaculated penis to the other. He did do rather well.

"Is it the thing both to have come together?" asked Harry.

"I don't know, I mean I don't think there's an etiquette to this!"

"It seems very odd. I mean look at us, like a couple of schoolboys discovering wanking together. Each of us with cum all over us - or rather all over you. Mine's just a puddle down here."

"Time for those young nurses with specimen jars and warm wet flannels!"

"Delightful idea, Gary, but better if they had been here sooner!"

"A weekly collection?"

"I'd be up for it! Lovely idea. A home visit. Two pretty nurses coming around each week to collect our semen. Perhaps different nurses each time!"

"Some quite petite?"

"Very petite!"

"Trainee nurses?"

"Perhaps, Gary! I like your ideas."

For a second time Gary had found himself masturbating with another man - the other time had been on that footbridge. It was seemingly becoming a new habit. He had always been a bit of a wanker - that was how he saw himself. It was a new experience, leastways with another man: he had, after all, masturbated with quite a few women - Zoe, Zara, Heather and Melanie had either given him a hand or shared the experience.. Gary was nearly at retirement age, indeed was retired, and he could have new experiences if he liked!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12