The Gardener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So do you want to see how adventurous I can be then Jared?" She asked him, still rubbing the inner length of her pussy back and fourth.

"Mmm of course, but I really don't think you could surprise me more that you already have Princess." Crystal smirked, and without taking her eyes off him, brought her hand up to her mouth and sucked the two fingers she'd been using to touch herself. He let out a low shocked laugh, and reached both his hands around behind her to grab and squeeze her arse.

"You naughty girl!" He breathed at her, and slapped one of her butt cheeks hard. He continued to spank her as she reached back down and slid her fingers deep inside herself, finger fucking herself rapidly and moaning. After a few seconds, Crystal couldn't take it anymore. She needed him inside her. She climbed onto him, crouching with her knees either side of him on the cushioned bench. She pushed herself as close to his body as possible, and holding his wide shaft at the base with one hand, slid him deep inside her wet and extremely aroused pussy.

She moved up and down on his cock rapidly, letting it fill her right up before bringing it out completely, and thrusting it back in. Jared clutched her back, dragging his fingers through her hair, and pushing it off her face. He licked and sucked her breasts as they jiggled and danced in front of him. They were moaning in unison, neither able to contain their immense pleasure and excitement. Jared was so aroused and excited already that he could feel himself climaxing fast. Wanting her to change her pace, without stopping her, he grabbed her hair and pulled it down gently, so that her head was tugged backwards and she gasped. She dug her fingernails into his shoulders and he quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and stood, picking her up, but remaining inside her. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his torso, and he held onto her buttocks, carrying her out onto the grass.

He laid her down, her legs still wrapped around him, and began thrusting himself slowly and deeply inside her, withdrawing completely each time. He did ten of these deep, sensual thrusts, feeling himself fill her to capacity, listening to get gasp each time he entered her.

"You like that baby, don't you," he murmured in her ear, biting it softly and he continued with the unrelenting thrusts. Crystal was completely beyond replying, a strangled moan, and a shiver of pleasure passing through her body was her only response. That was good enough for Jared, who began fucking her harder and harder, faster and faster, until they were both crying out in pleasure. He could tell she was ready to orgasm as little waves of excitement and arousal started building up and shooting through her body.

He was savouring the feeling of her nipples rubbing against his chest with every thrust. Pulling himself close to her, he rolled over so that she was once again on top. She lay over him, immediately starting to move back and forth on his body.

"Mm good girl, that's it." Jared encouraged between breaths.

He licked two fingers and edged Crystals stomach up slightly with his hand, and wriggled it between them, palm facing upwards. He started rubbing her clit in circles slowly as she continued to rub up and down on his penis. She groaned frantically with delight and satisfaction, kissing him gently with those lips and sucking his tongue in approval.

"Oh. My. Goddd, Jared," She managed as she started to climax. He rubbed her faster and faster feeling her start to loose control of her body and convulse.

"You're so close baby," he gasped in her ear, clutching her hair, and feeling her mouth on his neck. A few more seconds of rapid movement back and forth across her clit and Crystal stopped breathing as her body tensed for a few blissful seconds. Jared made to withdraw, but Crystal held herself to him, wanting desperately to feel him come inside her. Her body relaxed into orgasmic shivers of satisfaction and weightlessness as Jared exploded deep within her dripping pussy. They lay there panting and clutching one another, neither wanting the moment to end.

After what could have been minutes, Crystal slid off him so that she could lie next to him, rubbing his chest softly.

"Do we have to go home yet?" She sighed happily, gazing at him lying contentedly besides her, eyes closed. She couldn't believe that such a terrible day was ending so perfectly. Emily, and everything else, she could deal with later. Right now she just wanted to lie here. "Before round two," she thought to herself cheekily.

Evidently she wouldn't have to wait long at all, as Jared suddenly picked himself up and lay on top of her, supporting himself with his strong arms.

"We can stay here as long as you want," he told her as her pushed her legs wide open with his own, and drew close to her, laughing softly. "You just tell me when...Princess."

12