The Gardener

Story Info
An innocent encounter turns into much more.
2.4k words
3.97
11.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot, humid day in Cape Cod. Tom Moore was riding his motorcycle to the Fullmer's house to do some landscaping and gardening. He arrived, and scoped out the scene. It had been awhile since he had worked on their lawn, and he would be there for some time. He started to work, first mowing the lawn, and then tugging at tight weeds and pushing a spade roughly into the ground to upheave them. He had a good the feel for this, and he was very skilled with his work. It was second nature to him. His mechanics were very fluid, and his body worked like a well-lubricated machine.

Unaware that anyone was outside of her opened window, young Lucy Fullmer was changing out of her bra and underwear into her bathing suit. Tom Moore was pulling weeds and as he looked up he caught a glimpse of Lucy. He tried continuing with his work, but his glimpse turned into a stare and the distraction was too captivating. She first took of her thin tank top, to reveal her baby pink bra. It was nothing fancy; no lace, no adornments such as jewels or beads. Tom admired the light color and simplicity of the bra, which could be no bigger than a b cup, and his eyes descended from her bra down to her navel and then down to her pants.

She thumbed the button undone, and shook out of her pants. Lucy was wearing a lace, light blue thong from Victoria's Secret. Tom tried looking down at his work again, then decided it was no use, and he didn't care if he was trespassing her privacy. He had already seen too much, and he was going to see as much as he could. Tom never received additional pay, and so he decided to take advantage of this externality. Lucy struggled to unfasten her bra. Tom pictured himself helping her out of it, and then grasping her breasts in his hands. She finally unclasped her bra, and then slid her underwear to the floor.

Tom saw her full, exposed front side, and then as she went to grab her swimsuit, he also saw her figure from the back.

Tom's viewing experience quickly expired when Lucy put her swimsuit on. He looked at her clothed, and in his imagination he could still see her naked. He relished this in his mind for a few seconds, and when he looked at Lucy again, she was looking back at him. Tom was very surprised, because he didn't think that she would be able to see him from her room. It was the slightest length of eye contact, but it was comfortable. She had looked surprised herself at first, but then her eyes softened and looked welcoming. She turned around and went further into her house. Tom, embarrassed, quickly delved into pulling weeds again, trying very hard to concentrate. He just hoped that she didn't suspect that he saw her changing. Tom finished pulling weeds and now was planting the flowers Mrs. Fullmer had requested. He heard the door open, and he continued working and looking down at his hands.

"Hey Tom, how's your day going?" asked Lucy.

"I couldn't be better. I'm working in the warm sun and planting beautiful flowers outside of a beautiful house. How're you?" Tom replied nervously.

Lucy walked closer and knelt by his side. "I've been better. My best friend has been consistently ditching me for her boyfriend and has been forgetting me. I'm supposed to go swimming with her but I just feel like I'm being used. Can I help you?"

"Of course, just don't screw anything up, cause it'll be on me!" Tom played.

"And you think I'll mess up?" Lucy asked.

"I'm just messing with you. I bet anything you do will be perfect".

She started adding soil to the ground, and grabbed a hoe. She dug a hole to put the seeds in, and was pouring them in when Tom stopped her.

"There you go lessening my pay, dear, I knew you weren't a flower-planter the first day I saw you".

"Tommm, if there was anything I was meant to do it was plant flowers. Enlighten me and you will never have to correct me again!"

"Alright, take notes. Pay close attention. If you make one mistake I'm firing you."

"Note taken", replied Lucy.

"You were doing fine until you dug that shallow hole and put the seeds in. You've got to make a deeper hole before you fill it. Watch me" Tom instructed.

Tom used a hoe to dig a deeper hole than Lucy did, and then poured the seeds into it. He then covered the hole with soil, and poured some water on it.

"Now you try"

Lucy plucked the seeds out of her hole, and she dug it deeper.

"Even deeper", Tom commanded.

She dug the hole deeper, and then poured the seeds in. Next, she filled the hole with soil, and was watering it when Tom stopped her again.

"You're getting too wet. I mean, you'll drown the seeds basically if you give 'em too much water."

"I guess I'm fired then," said Lucy.

"It's alright, you're nice. I'll give you another chance."

The two planted more flowers and eventually finished within about 15 minutes. When they were done, Tom took off his shirt and wiped his forehead with it. He was slick from head to toe with sweat. Lucy tried to not make it obvious that she was looking at his nice body. She'd never really looked at Tom before, and she found herself attracted to him.

"Wow, I'm drained. Come inside and let's cool off. We can get something to drink." Said Lucy.

"Okay, thanks for your help! You helped me finish 2 times quicker than I would've on my own."

"Don't you mention it!"

They got inside and Lucy prepared ice waters for herself and Tom. Lucy watched as Tom quickly finished off the whole glass within a few seconds.

"Thirsty much?" said Lucy.

Tom wiped his upper lip with his arm, and replied, "Not in the least bit, although I could go for a couple more glasses."

Lucy laughed and refilled his cup. He finished a second glass. There was a slight silence between the two, and then Tom leaned into Lucy and said, "I want you so bad".

Lucy put her hand on Tom's shoulder and slid it down his lower back.

"Then take me".

Tom picked Lucy up and set her on the counter top and started kissing her. Her lips were like pillows, and her skin was soft like silk. He was kissing her so much that when Tom let off a little bit, Lucy gasped for air.

"Sorry, you want to take it slower?" Tom asked Lucy.

"Full speed ahead"

Tom picked Lucy up again and put her on his back. He carried her to her bedroom where he gently laid her on her bed. He dove into her, showing no will power whatsoever. As Tom was kissing Lucy, he felt around her body. He took off her bikini and started grabbing her boobs and massaging them under his fingers, then pinching her hard nipples. Lucy was tugging at Tom's jeans, pulling him closer towards her pelvis. Tom's finger play was building her anticipation and making her horny.

"I think I should go nowww... " Tom teased, pulling back from Lucy.

"You're not going anywhere (until we get a good fuckin')," said Lucy, "Come here"

"I'll be coming everywhere once I'm done with you. You'll come everywhere too." Said Tom.

Lucy rolled and got on top of Tom, and undid his belt and slid off his jeans. She started to take of his underwear when Tom rolled over on top of her and said, "You first". He pulled off her bikini bottoms to reveal soft, fresh skin. It looked like it had never been touched. Tom started kissing Lucy, now incorporating his tongue, unafraid of exploring Lucy's mouth with it. He then advanced to her neck, kissing then sucking on it. Next, he sucked on each of her boobs, and then licked her nipples in circular motions. Tom kissed her stomach all the way down until he reached her navel. He then started kissing the inside of her legs and above her clitoris.

Tom advanced on Lucy's clit and started treating it with his tongue and mouth. He warmed it up by licking it up and down, and then he sucked on it like a sucker. He could feel her hard clit like a bracelet bead in his mouth. He licked between Lucy's lips, and then entered his tongue into Lucy's vagina. He returned to her clit and started tapping his tongue very fast like Morse code. Then he started moving his tongue to form the letters from the alphabet. By this point, Lucy was soaking wet. She could feel her wetness drenching onto the bed sheets.

Tom noticed how wet she was and said, "You getting a little wet and horny?"

"You said getting too wet is bad," Lucy joked.

"Oh trust me, I can plant seeds in any amount of humidity. In fact, the wetter the better."

Tom pulled of his underwear to reveal his hard, veiny penis. It was much larger than any Lucy had ever seen. "Whooa," said Lucy.

"Does my size intimidate?"

"No, I like it," said Lucy, "In fact, the bigger the better.

Tom laughed and pushed his penis into Lucy. She gasped when he did, and squeezed Tom's arms.

"You alright?"

"Perfect"

Tom slowly thrusted into Lucy, and as he did Lucy said, "Deeper, deeper!"

"You learn well, Tom said," and he fucked her even harder. As he did, he could feel the ceiling of her vagina with the tip of his penis. He was filling all of her insides with his penis. He slowed down, and stopped. "Can we try something kind of different?" asked Tom.

"Depends..?"

"Wheelbarrow?"

"Sure, why not?"

Tom picked her off the bed and laid her on the ground.

"Now this is where your arm strength comes into play. Can you hold yourself up while I pickup your legs?"

"I guess we'll see."

Tom lifted Lucy's legs and Lucy pushed herself up easily.

"I am capable of a lot more than you think," said Lucy.

"I feel like plowing you so hard right now," whispered Tom. He started fucking Lucy and using her legs as leverage to fuck her even harder. He suddenly came in her, and it seeped out from the excessiveness. He then pulled out.

"Hope you didn't minddd..." said Tom.

"You can't over water me with your cum," replied Lucy.

"Well then you wouldn't mind even more water?"

"Let's just say I'm a little thirsty."

Lucy was laying on the floor dripping with cum, and Tom picked her up and pushed her onto her bed.

"I hope you know round number 2 won't be so easy."

"I wouldn't want anything less than a challenge" replied Lucy.

Tom turned Lucy over forcibly onto her stomach. He then lifted her from the stomach and placed her into doggy style. She got on all fours and he penetrated her with his vast penis. He started going in and out of her while he started twirling his fingers around her clit. Lucy started to moan. The moaning intensified as the rubbing became faster. Tom grasped her hard, throbbing clit between his two fingers.

"Keep on going, I'm going to cum".

"Not yet, you're not." Tom exclaimed.

Tom backed off and slowed his finger magic down. He then roughly flipped Lucy over and intensely inserted his fully erect penis in her. He thrusted his hips into her and wrapped his arms around her shoulder for more leverage. Tom increased his speed and he could feel Lucy's hands tightly grip his back. He was going so fast that she was gasping for breath.

"Don't cum yet!" said Lucy, "I want both of us to cum at the same time"

"Alright beautiful, anything you want," Tom replied.

"I want you to make me cum while fucking me from behind."

Lucy was rolled onto her stomach buy Tom and then Tom stuck his wet, bulging dick into her from behind. He then placed his hand underneath her and started rubbing her clitoris again as he was fucking her. Lucy started breathing hard and moaning. Tom's dick slid in and out of Lucy's vagina like a bar of soap would slide between your grip. He would pull all the way out, and without using his hands repentrate her. His dick was so stiff it felt like a slippery rock.

"This feels sooo good," Lucy muttered through her moans.

This turned Tom on hearing her making sounds, and he started fucking her harder and faster; he felt like he was going to rupture her insides but she wasn't complaining so he continued even harder. While doing this he kept on fingering Lucy's clit, and she was getting so close to coming. He backed off a little bit because he didn't want it to end. He wanted to make her even hornier and he wanted to continue fucking her.

"Faster, Tom, don't slow down, faster!" muttered Lucy.

Tom decided to finish up instead. He fingered Lucy with much skill, twirling in circles and then pinching her clit between his middle finger and pointer finger and then rubbing up and down. She was so close to coming, and so was he. He quickly came all over her butt and back just as Lucy came too. Tom felt her vagina and there was even more wetness than before.

"I could do this all day long," said Tom.

"I doubt you could make it that long," challenged Lucy.

Tom cleaned Lucy's back and they took a shower together. They massaged each other's scalps and washed each other's bodies, focusing on the dirtiest parts. They toweled off and got dressed.

"When you said go inside and cool off, this wasn't really what I had in mind," said Tom.

Lucy laughed and replied, "We may have to cool off the next time you come, too."

Lucy led Tom to the door and said goodbye.

"You'll have to teach me more of your tricks sometime soon"

"I have a feeling you're not talking about gardening," replied Tom.

"We'll see. See you later, Tom."

Tom grabbed his supplies and looked up at her room, where she had already returned. This time she waved, and he waved back.