The Gardener

Story Info
Wife hires Hernandez while hubby's away.
1.5k words
3.75
57.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy
Dutchboy
192 Followers

Rachael was waiting for me when the plane landed. I'd called her that morning and told her what time I'd and, and she said she'd be there with a special present for me. I was sure I knew what that would be. Rachael loved to fuck as much as I did, and she'd been without my cock for almost two weeks. Knowing her as I do, I didn't for a minute think she'd been without any cock all that time, but she was definitely without mine, and it is mine she loves the best. As I came down the ramp, I saw here standing there. She was absolutely beautiful! Dressed in a stunning green silk dress, her full luscious breasts were straining against the fabric, her hard bullet nipples were visible from thirty feet away. As my eyes took in the rest of her body, I was almost certain I could make out the outline of her ripe pussy. I knew that my imagination was working overtime, but from a distance, it looked like her trimmed, soft cunt was pushing against the dress with the same force her tits were.

We hugged each other for at least two minutes. She was all over me, kissing me, squealing with delight. When she calmed down, we pulled apart, and I looked at her again. My first hunch had been right. She had nothing on under the thin green material, and for all purposes, she might as well have nothing on at all! For just a moment, I felt a twinge of embarrassment. For just a moment. Then the twinges moved to my cock, as it started to harden.

"You know, I can see right through that dress," I said.

"So can everyone else!" She answered.

I gathered my luggage from the carousel, and we started for the car. As we left the terminal, I expected to find my BMW. I didn't. Instead, a black stretch limo was waiting. Rachael looked at me playfully as she steered me in the limo's direction.

"I didn't want to wait till we got back to the city before we started to have fun."

"Rachael..." I started to protest, but stopped. What the hell, if she wanted to play, who was I to complain. I started to get into the back seat, but she stopped me.

"Patrick, I hope you don't mind, but I hired a new gardener while you were gone."

This took me by surprise. One moment my hot wife was practically jerking me off in the airline terminal, and telling me she couldn't wait to get my cock in her mouth, and the next she was telling me about the guy who mows our grass. I was more than a little confused.

"That's fine with me. We'll talk about it later. Let's get into the car."

"No. I want to talk about it now! Juan just couldn't make me happy. He just didn't seem to understand what I needed done."

"Fine. I don't care. If the new guy does a better job, that's fine with me. But I don't want to stand out here all night. Let's get going."

"Wait. I just wanted you to know about Hernandez. I hope you don't get mad. But I wanted you to meet him as soon as possible."

"I promise I'll meet him in the morning. Now can we get going?" With that I pushed passed her and got into the back of the limo.

Of course, the first thing I noticed was a man sitting on the inside seat. Without needing to ask, I knew who he was.

"Hernandez, right?"

"Yeah, that's him. He doesn't speak English." Rachael looked a bit sheepish.

"He's the new Gardner?"

"Yeah, isn't he cute?"

"Oh, really Rachael! Why did you bring him?"

"Are you mad because I fired Juan?"

"Of course not. Just get in the car and let's get going." I couldn't believe this guy was with us. I had hoped to fuck Rachael on the way home. But now, with this guy in the back seat, and him not even speaking English, well....Rachael closed the door and settled on the seat next to me. She cuddled close as the car pulled away from the curb. Great! First she flirts shamelessly at the airport, and then this! Still, as I looked into her emerald green eyes and perfect face, I couldn't stay mad long.

"Hernandez is a whiz on the Johnson grass."

I was going to reply to this, but Rachael's lips stopped me as she pressed them to mine. I returned her kiss, slipping my tongue inside her mouth. I heard her purr as she shaped her form against me. It was exciting to feel her heat as her breasts pushed against my chest, her nipples seemed to dig into my flesh.

Breaking the kiss, she looked at me and said, "I've really missed you. Have you missed me?"

"Of course I've missed you, baby. How can you ask that?"

"Well, you don't seem very interested in me. You might have at least touched my breasts."

Before I could respond, she put her hand between my legs and started to fondle my cock through my pants. It was hard almost instantly. She didn't wait for an invitation. I felt her hand reach the pull on my zipper, and in one motion the zipper was open, and my cock was out in the air, Rachael's hand pumping it up and down. I was hot, and she knew it. I started to close my eyes and wait for her next move when I remembered Hernandez.

By this time, Rachael was on the floor board between my legs, her head about to descend on my cock.

"Wait! Did you forget about our guest?" I motioned toward Hernandez.

"Oh, damn! I did!" She replied.

With that, she turned around, reached between the gardener's legs, and unzipped his trousers. As I watched, Rachael pulled out the man's cock and began to stroke it in the same motions as she was stroking mine. She leaned toward his rigid dick and lowered her mouth over his erect cock. Without taking her hand off my dick, she proceeded to suck off this man, this newcomer, as if he were her husband, instead of me.

I couldn't control myself. Freeing my dick from her hand, I repositioned her so she was facing him, her ass toward me. Lifting up her dress, I was delighted to find nothing under it. I got on my knees behind her, and slipped my rock hard cock into her pussy as she continued to suck off the other man. I didn't last long. Within seconds I felt the explosion building deep within my balls. Thrusting my dick into my wife's pussy as far as it could go, I released my cum into her heated cunt.

Almost instantly, my dick deflated and I fell back across the back seat, my eyes closed. I could hear my wife sucking the stranger's cock, but I was spent. I didn't even bother to wipe my cock off. A combination of jet lag, the intense come I'd just experienced, and the rhythm of the limo as it traveled down the highway, lulled me into a sort of induced sleep.

The next thing I remember was the feel of Rachael's mouth as she sucked my cock back to full attention. I didn't open my eyes, but rather just reclined in the back of the limo, enjoying the sensations of her tongue as she bathed my now erect cock in her mouth. Then I remembered the other passenger. Opening my eyes, I was treated to the sight of his hard brown cock sawing in and out of Rachael's cunt as she sucked me off. Our positions had been reversed. Now it was he who was fucking Rachael, while I was on the receiving end of a first class blow job. Rachael's green dress was thrown up over her ass, and the front had been opened, allowing her firm breasts to sway left and right as she continued to accommodate both cocks at the same time.

The Mexican reached over and began to massage Rachael's tits, pulling on them, and making the nipples harder as his fingers rolled them around. He was looking me straight in the eye as his dick continued to pound my wife's pussy. It didn't seem to matter to him that he was fucking another man's woman. It sure didn't matter to Rachael, except that with each thrust of his fuck tool, she would let a small whimper escape from her cock filled mouth.

I came again. She held her mouth on my thrusting cock, sucking as she drank my hot come! Judging from the noises our friend was making, so did he. Rachael collapsed on the floor of the limo. Looking up at me, she smiled, parted her legs allowing both of us to view her freshly fucked pussy, a pussy full of another man's jism, and asked if I wanted any more. I told her I was finished, and probably wouldn't get hard again that night. She didn't bat an eye. All she said was, "In that case, do you think you could drive this limo, and send the driver back to me?"

I was wrong about not being able to get another hard on.

Did you enjoy this? Write to her or me at the link below.

Dutchboy
Dutchboy
192 Followers