The Gardener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

Mo was lying on her side, facing away from the window and apparently engrossed in her book. Matt wasn't sure if she was wearing a black bikini now, or had just stripped down to black underwear, but whichever it was, she presented shapely legs and a well rounded rear to his view. He was surprised just how nice her figure actually was for her age, or at least, the parts that he could see.

'Not bad for an over sixty, is she?' Fran stood beside him, looking at her sister-in-law.

'Not as lovely as you though.' Matt tried for a few brownie points as he pulled his boots off.

Fran giggled. 'You haven't seen me in the daylight yet.' She told him, reminding him of their midnight encounter. 'But it's time we changed that.' She took his hand and led him towards the stairs.

'We'll use the guest room.' Fran told him as they climbed the wide stairway together. 'I wouldn't be comfortable in our bedroom, and in any case, it wouldn't do for John to smell sex when he goes to bed tonight, now would it?'

Matt had to agree, even though her remarks had triggered his first pangs of guilt about what he was doing. 'Guest room it is, then.'

Inside the room Fran pushed the door shut and came up to Matt again, pecking him briefly on the lips before backing away and beginning to unbutton her blouse. 'Let's undress.'

'I've been looking forward to this.' She told him as the blouse swung open to reveal a virginally white lace bra that hinted at dark nipples through the gauzy material.

'Me too.' Matt pulled his t-shirt over his head and sniffed at it. 'I'm sorry I'm a bit sweaty from the garden.'

'Don't be.' Fran let her slacks fall and stepped out of them. 'I like a man's scent, so long as it's fresh. It turns me on.'

Matt stopped what he was doing and just looked at her, standing and smiling unselfconsciously in her underwear. Yes, sure, there were a few marks of maturity, an occasional imperfection and a few minor creases where teenage skin would be smooth, but she was over forty, years older than his twenty-nine, and he thought she was beautiful.

'Will I do?' She asked, head tilted under his frank gaze.

'More than do.' His voice sounded husky even to his own ears. 'You're gorgeous.'

He undressed like an automaton, unable to take his eyes from her, watching as she unhooked her bra and let it slide down her arms to show off her breasts, full and firm, and tipped with long dark nipples, and then staring even more openly as she pushed her panties down and kicked them away. Her dark, curly pubic bush was untrimmed and natural, hiding her pussy. He guessed hopefully from his night time memory that it covered a pronounced mound and full labial lips, and he couldn't wait to discover if he was correct. As he slid his boxer shorts down his cock sprang to attention, telling of its own wish to find out too.

She reached out a hand and led him silently to the bed.

'Do you want to wear anything?' She asked quietly, glancing meaningfully at his cock.

'Not if I don't need to.' He told her, remembering that they had made love without protection the last time and wanting to do exactly the same this time.

'You don't need to.' She lay on the bed and almost hesitantly pulled him down with her. 'But don't rush it; we've got the time to make love properly this time.' She was harking back to their first meeting, when urgent desire took the place of finesse.

He was lying on his side, propped on one arm and looking down at her, seeing a beautiful and mature woman with just a little sudden vulnerability and submission in her eyes. There had been a note of pleading in her voice, as if she had surrendered to him, allowing him control of their lovemaking. She deserved to be treated properly. He didn't really know why, but he felt himself constrained to give her as much enjoyment as possible, perhaps as a fellow traveller escaping from the limitations of a cold marriage. 'I'm not going to rush. I want to explore and enjoy you, is that all right?'

A misty expression came over her face as she relaxed back. 'Oh yes. That sounds wonderful.'

He leaned forward and kissed her briefly, the same kind of brief peck that she had given him earlier, and then reached out with his free hand to her breast. At first he simply circled one breast with gentle fingertips, letting his touch meander softly over her skin, but then he began to widen his circle, taking in her other breast, her upper body, her neck and the tops of her arms, stroking and caressing until her eyes closed and she moaned quietly. He smiled to himself and then leaned over again to kiss her, more firmly this time. Her arms came up and around his neck, holding him into the kiss.

For a minute or so he let himself be kissed, his hand trapped between them, but then he pulled it free and, still kissing her, let it trail zigzag style down Fran's body to skate across the top of her pubes. She gasped and released him, letting her head fall back but with her eyes still closed, wanting him to touch her more intimately.

Deliberately he ignored her hint and, gazing now at the changing expressions on her face, trailed his fingers the whole length of her torso back to run them softly around her throat. She moaned again, part pleasure and part need, her hand twitching as if she wanted to take his and guide it but changed her mind and let him carry on as he wished.

Once again he let his hand roam, for a time letting it wander under and around her breasts, turning it over so that his nails caught at her nipples on the way past, the sensation bringing a sharp intake of breath. Then he moved on, caressing her body all the way from neck to hairline, touching her sometimes so softly there was hardly contact, sometimes stroking more firmly, sometimes meandering around her neck and breast, sometimes running further down to stroke her upper thighs, ignoring her silent pleas when she parted her legs in anticipation. She had one arm around his shoulders and he felt her fingers tighten on him as he travelled over her lower abdomen where her skin moved and twitched in response to the contact. She squirmed under his touch and her mouth opened to speak, only to shut again when his wandering fingertips finally moved onto her pubic mound and brought out a sigh of pleasure and happiness.

His immediate instinct was to play with her pussy, to enter it, to finger it and to thrust into it until she came, just as he had on the park bench. But he wanted to do more than that. He wanted to make sure she was totally satisfied, if only because he wanted this to be only the first of many sessions and he needed her to crave more. So instead he slid his fingers sideways onto the top of her leg, following it down and then as he reached as far as he could, he returned up the inside of her thigh, stroking straight over her pussy and onto her stomach once again, catching her clitoris with a fingertip as he went. Several times he repeated this, making her gasp by hooking his fingertip so that his nail made contact with her clit. Then, the next time he pressed the flat of his finger onto her pussy as he stroked past it, causing her lips to open just enough for his finger to slide a little way inside. Fran spread her legs wider, encouraging him, her fingers tightening on his shoulder. He took advantage, lingering at her pussy, holding her labia apart with two fingers while dipping another into her before withdrawing and stroking the length of her slit to end by flicking her clit. Her breath was becoming ragged and her head was beginning to roll from side to side. He smiled; she was on the verge of coming, and he knew it before she finally spoke, her voice tight and erratic.

'Don't tease me, Matt. Please let me come.'

Matt relented. He wanted to take her to the height of pleasure, not the height of frustration. Now he shuffled down the bed just a little, leaning down to take her nipple into his mouth and suck it hard. At the same time he pushed two fingers straight into her vagina, plunging deeply in and out as fast as he could. Her reaction was almost instant. Her eyes shot wide, her back arched and her body began to shudder as her climax suddenly arrived.

'Oh, oh, oh, oh God!' She cried out loud as she went over the edge, her hips jerking against Matt's fingers. The hand that she had been holding his shoulder with suddenly clutched at him as if in spasm and her free hand flailed wildly before grabbing hold of the sheet beneath her to as if allow her to cope with the waves of pleasure that engulfed her. With his mouth still around her nipple he peered up and watched her bite at her lips as urge after surge of pure ecstasy ripped through her, his own pleasure for the moment stemming from the enjoyment he knew he was giving her.

When it was finally over they lay side by side, he still on his side, watching her as she sprawled on her back, eyes staring, chest heaving and mouth just sagging open. The only sound for a little while was that of their breathing as Fran tried to recover her composure.

'You can come more than once, can't you?' Matt asked eventually, beginning to believe that he had satisfied her completely and by doing so had blown his own chances.

She giggled between breaths. 'You keep doing things like that, and I can keep coming forever.' She told him solemnly.

'You see this?' She asked after a moment, pointing directly at her pussy.

Matt nodded, unsure where she was heading.

'Well, John doesn't want it, so it's yours - and so am I.'

Alarm must have flickered across his face because Fran giggled again. 'No, I'm not looking to divorce him and move in with you, or anything quite so drastic. I just mean that I want us to make love whenever we can, whenever you want to.' She paused, still just a little out of breath, and looked up at him. 'I've never been touched like that before, never. How could I ever say no to you when you're that good to me?'

'I hope we never want to say no to each other.' Matt replied, a little overwhelmed by her words.

'We won't.' She smiled up at him. 'And now it's your turn.'

'How are we for time?' He asked, not wanting to overshoot his supposed shift by too obvious a margin.

'We're fine, plenty of time left yet.'

'Good, because I've had my turn in the shed, remember? And I've got something I want to do to you yet.'

Fran looked at him sharply, and he could tell that she was wondering quite what he had in mind.

'Don't worry, nothing kinky.' He smiled as he reassured her, and then moved down the bed until he was kneeling between her legs. 'I'm just going to return the favour.'

'Kinky to one person is normal to another.' She pointed out, as she opened her legs wider and pulled them back out of the way ready for him to go down on her.

'True.' He acknowledged, gazing at her openly displayed pussy. 'Some people might even find you flaunting yourself like this as kinky.'

Fran giggled, just slightly embarrassed. 'It can't be the most attractive thing you've ever seen.'

'Don't you believe it.' He moved forward to rest himself on his elbows and bring his face closer to her pussy, reaching out and spreading her labia with his two thumbs, his eyes going from her engorged clitoris to her vagina, wet and gaping with arousal and readiness. 'It looks wonderful to me.'

He could sense that she was tensing herself waiting for him to begin, and with a deliberate cruelty that he didn't know he was capable of, he stayed still just looking at her. He could see the moisture glistening around her entrance where he had fingered her, and where it had trickled down to gather and shine around her anus. For maybe a full minute he just stared at her, making her wriggle with impatience and embarrassment, and then he could restrain himself no longer and he lowered his mouth to her pussy and began licking her clitoris.

Oral sex was something that Matt had always enjoyed doing, and he was determined that both should get as much pleasure as possible from his attention to Fran's clit. His mouth closed over it, sucking it between his lips so that it could be massaged by his tongue. His lips held it firm, keeping the tip inside his mouth so that he could use his tongue on it, licking, flicking and probing, repeatedly running his tongue tip over her clitoral tip. He could hear her gasping and moaning and, looking up her body, he could see her head tipped back, the muscles on the underside of her jaw taut and set.

Then, as he lapped at Fran's clit, he moved his hands so that he could reach her entrance, pushing two fingers into her to wriggle and turn inside her as if attempting to screw themselves deeper. She was now gasping louder, the knuckles of her hands, still holding her legs out of the way, showing white as her fingers dug cruelly into the backs of her legs. He changed his actions now, intent on bringing her orgasm forward and, instead of simply licking her clit, he covered his teeth with his lips and gently bit into it, nibbling away with a series of sharp little nips, each time pulling at it until it slipped from between his teeth. At the same time he began to thrust his fingers hard into her, ramming them deep and pulling back, almost out before plunging back in.

Her second climax was unbelievably fierce, making her cry out unintelligible words, her tongue licking at her lips and her torso jerking and jolting from muscles trying to lift her rolled back pelvis from the bed. Matt smiled to himself at his success, but he continued sucking at pussy all the way through her orgasm, sending her into stronger and stronger spasms of pleasure. Only when it was clear that it had peaked did he begin to slow up, and then he withdrew his fingers only to give her orgasm sensitised pussy long sweeps of his tongue, making her gasp with each one.

'Oh stop. For God's sake stop.' She finally capitulated, letting her legs fall back to the bed beside Matt's face. She didn't want him to stop, but she just couldn't take anymore right then, her heart was already thumping as if to burst and she was gasping hard for breath. But even then, he didn't really stop immediately, his tongue continued long, slow, gentle sweeps along the whole length of her slit, running languidly from her perineum to her clit.

'Oh my god, are you trying to kill me?' She physically pushed his face away from her pussy with her hands. 'Give me a chance to get my breath back.'

Matt reluctantly pulled away, recognising her words as signifying a temporary halt rather then wanting to stop altogether. But instead of rolling to the side, as she might have expected, he moved up over her, keeping her legs spread either side of him, until he was face to face with her, and then he lowered his mouth to hers, kissing her with lips still wet from her juices and with a tongue tired from lapping at her slit.

She pulled her mouth away to gasp for breath. 'God, I want you.' She told him breathlessly, wriggling beneath him and then closing her eyes with pleasure as his rock hard erection nudged impatiently against her thigh.

'You're going to get me.' He told her with a grin, adjusting his position so that the tip of his cock now rested on her pussy, just above the entrance to her passage. She tensed herself for him to enter her, but he waited, unsure if she was ready.

She willed him to enter her, waiting, wanting.

'Yes, do it.' She finally told him, unable to wait longer even though her previous climax was still making her heart race. Her assurance was all he needed and his cock slid inside, right inside, feeling it go all the way into her vagina in one wonderful thrust. He withdrew, pulling back until just the tip rested between her pussy lips and he could hear her whimpering in her need. Several times her repeated the action, deliberately teasing her, taking her to her limit of endurance, and his own, before he surrendered to his own arousal and began fucking her properly with long hard thrust that got steadily faster and stronger as he felt his own climax begin to collect. Fran thrust back at him, increasing the effect by lifting her bottom from the bed as he pushed inside her. Harder and harder they pushed against each other, both of them working towards their own orgasms.

Hers came first, notwithstanding the fact that she had climaxed only minutes before she suddenly felt an orgasm explode inside her, an earth-shattering, mind-blowing orgasm that threatened to blow her mind apart.

Then, before hers had properly subsided, and while she was still pushing wildly back at him, Matt growled deep in his throat and thrust forcefully into her, feeling his cock twitching as spurts of cum flooded from him. He wanted to speak, to tell her how good it felt, but he couldn't do anything except groan with every spurt. Even when he had finished and his cock began to soften inside her he could only lie between her legs spent and sweating until finally Fran prodded him and he rolled reluctantly to the side.

'I think we'd best get dressed.' She whispered. 'Before Mo gets jealous.'

'I suppose.' He agreed. 'But I can't say I want to.'

'Nor me, but we've got to stick plausibly close to the time you're supposed to be here, or someone will notice.'

They dressed in silence and when they were ready to go downstairs Fran went up to him and kissed him hard but briefly on the lips.

'Thank you.' She said. 'It's so good to have someone want you. You have no idea how much today has done for my self confidence.'

'I have you know.' He told her. 'Don't forget I'm in just the same boat.'

They went downstairs to find Mo dressed again and sitting waiting quietly in the kitchen. For a brief moment Matt panicked, thinking they were caught out, but she just smiled at them both and then turned to Fran. 'Sorry, it clouded over and got a bit chilly out there. Were you showing him around the house?'

Fran smiled conspiratorially. 'Just the important parts.'

Mo chuckled suddenly, looking from one to the other of them. 'You know, looking at you two it's amazing how a coffee break seems to have taken more out of you than the actual work.'

'Yes, it is surprising, isn't it?' Fran told her, trying unsuccessfully to look innocent.

'But I don't suppose John needs to know that, does he.' Mo grinned. 'And I don't suppose I need tell him about the noises I could hear, either?'

'No, don't tell him, he might think we've got ghosts.'

'I never heard a thing, you lucky buggers.'

'Same time next week okay Matt?' Fran asked, ignoring Mo's remark.

'And save your strength.' Mo advised him, trying to look serious. 'These coffee breaks can be quite demanding.'

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers
12