The Gardener Ch. 02

Story Info
Agnes and Jamie become closer...
5.5k words
4.43
76.2k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry this has taken so long to write! Clearly I should have prepared for it before submitting the first chapter. But here it is, I hope people are happier with the length of this chapter and like how the story is developing. Enjoy!


Agnes awoke at 6am as she did every morning and the same as every morning she knew she wasn't going back to sleep. Rising from her bed with a sigh, she opened the bedroom door and went down the corridor to the bathroom. All the aches and creaks in her bones reminded her of her age and as she reached the bathroom and flicked on the light, her reflection did the same. Although mentally Agnes did not feel 73, the feel of her body and the look of it told her that she most definitely was. The old lady stood in front of the mirror and smoothed her nightie down over her body, turning and vainly trying to hide the signs of the passage of time. But Agnes had to admit there was no mistaking the girth of her legs, the excess skin on her neck, the liver spots on her hands. But most depressingly as Agnes remembered being a young, desirable lady at one point, the belly she hated so much and the sagging breasts that hung just above it... She hated how her breasts and belly hung when she bent down at all, how her belly stopped her from seeing her white pubic bush any longer (not that she had any need to see it any longer, but still) and how her breasts looked like large deflated balloons that clung to her chest when she looked at them in the mirror. Agnes pushed up her breasts, recalling when they rode high on her chest, unlike now as the skin on them was the texture of thin, well-used plastic bags, wrinkled, old and frail. When she turned side on and looked below her breasts, her stomach barely went in at all however much she tried to suck it in and she arched her neck trying to smooth out the wrinkles and the effect of the double chin. But it was useless and she knew it, cursing her fanciful vanity.

All of these signs of age were a source of distress to this elderly lady who could remember being young and beautiful when she was fighting off her suitors. And then Gerald won her by being so much more charming, handsome and generous than all the rest of them. Gosh, she had loved him so much! However, if Agnes had been younger she could see herself finding another man, Gerald would not have begrudged her that, as long as she was happy Gerald wouldn't have begrudged her anything. But no, Agnes reminded herself for the umpteenth time, Gerald was dead ten years, she was well past her prime and desirability and into the years when she was only good for acting as grandmother. But she couldn't even do that, her son being in Australia with his family and her daughter a high-flying career woman who showed no care for her mother. So, Agnes was just a lonely, old woman whose highlight of the day would be receiving a young man who obviously didn't want to be in her house and could barely contain his boredom while he was there. But as the saying went, beggars couldn't be choosers and these days Agnes felt like a beggar for any kind of company, so she sat down on the toilet and got ready for the day.

-- -

Jamie woke up at 10am to the sound of his alarm alerting him he had an hour before he had to be at Mrs Travers' house. As usual for a young man upon waking up, he was sporting a hard on, he wanted to believe that it was because he had been dreaming of Alice, but he could not be sure of that after the events of the previous day. As soon as he'd got home from Mrs Travers' house still with a decidedly uncomfortable hardon, he'd gone straight up to his room, gone to his laptop and googled the very unsubtle search term 'granny fucking'. It had thrown up plenty of videos and he'd gone through them trying to work out what had happened to him earlier on in the day. The first started with a stooped, dumpy, old woman in typical granny wear, a cardigan, blouse and skirt similar to what Mrs Travers had been wearing when Jamie had seen her earlier. The lady and the man chatted for a while, flirted for a bit, then started kissing and then the lady removed her cardigan revealing stooped shoulders and the cleavage that would lead down to some delightfully droopy breasts. When Jamie saw the cardigan removed and he could see more of her body he suddenly wanted to see all of it, he wanted to see all the woman's flaws in detail, the large belly, the sagging breasts, the fat, hairy pussy... And then he wanted to be the man in the video, he had his cock out and was stroking it. Jamie loaded up several more videos and each time the sight of the elderly woman starting out the video looking like a typical granny, then being fucked in all sorts of positions by a younger man and ending the video with her face being blasted by the man's cock had Jamie hard as a rock.

Now, Jamie understood the whole granny fetish; the idea of a woman who was not an obvious sexual being in any way being dethroned and made into a complete slut was incredibly hot. And the rolls of fat, the wrinkles and the saggy skin were also hot exactly because they were not what most men wanted, they should disgust him but they didn't, he wanted to kiss them, bury his face in them, and explore every inch of them with his tongue...

-- -

Jamie knocked on Mrs Travers' door and waited a similarly long time as the day before until she opened the door, saying:

'Well hello dear, how are you?' Agnes was wearing a blouse again today, a white billowy one this time and a skirt again. Her body looked similarly as dumpy as it had the previous day, Jamie could see how low her breasts hung and the paunch she tried to hide by wearing clothes that didn't hug the figure.

Jamie was, for obvious reasons, much less pissed off about being there than he had been the day before and this was reflected in his tone which was much brighter, 'I'm great, thank you, Mrs Travers! How are you?'

The elderly woman noticeably brightened up at receiving such an enthusiastic response, but had to chide him, 'Now dear, what did I say yesterday?? You're Jamie and I'm Agnes, I may be old but you don't have to remind me, dear!'

Jamie was mortified that he might have offended Agnes and ruined his already non-existent chances of getting his hands (or tongue, cock or any other part of his anatomy) on her pussy. But he was a charming young man and apologised, smiling disarmingly, 'My apologies, Agnes. That's the last time, I promise.'

Agnes chuckled and welcomed him in, asking him if he wanted any refreshment or snack. This time Jamie accepted the offer, 'Some juice would be lovely please, Agnes.'

Again, Agnes' face brightened, 'Certainly, my dear,' and she hobbled off to the kitchen, coming back with a glass of apple juice.

'So, dear, how's your mother?' asked Agnes, making conversation as Jamie seemed so much friendlier than previously.

'She's great, thanks Agnes. She asked me to say hello,' replied Jamie.

'Oh, did she? Well, isn't she sweet!' Agnes said happily. Then, still wary of boring young Jamie with the conversation of an old woman, she breezily said, 'Well dear, do you want to get to it?'

Jamie stared at Agnes for a second, as her words brought a mental image of him bending her over and pounding her from behind. Then, he was brought back to earth and stammered, 'Y-yes...yes, please, Agnes.'

Agnes looked slightly miffed at his staring, but moved on. 'Okay dear, well it's all where you left it yesterday,' Agnes told Jamie walking out into the garden with him. With a quick thank you to Agnes, Jamie picked up the necessary tools and started where he had left off yesterday. He turned his head quickly to watch Agnes' swaying bum as it receded inside the house and then, after rearranging his quickly hardening cock, he got to work.

-- -

Agnes was trying to occupy herself in the house rather than bother the young man in the garden, but then she noticed Jamie had been working for an hour so she decided to take out some refreshment to him.

She walked over to the hard-working young man and brought him a glass of fresh lemonade. When Jamie saw Agnes, he stood up, looking at the refreshment in her hand gratefully, thanked her and gulped it down swiftly. Agnes looked up at the young man and watched his adam's apple and broad chest move as he swallowed the refreshing liquid. Then, Jamie looked down at her and she caught the scent of the sweat running down his body in rivers. This manly scent, overflowing with testosterone, caught Agnes unawares by appealing to the woman in her and she stumbled. She would have fallen had Jamie not caught her and helped her to stay standing. He then helped her into the house and lay her down on the sofa.

-- -

When Agnes had put her hand out when she stumbled it had rested on Jamie's stomach, making him start. Then, when he had stopped her from falling, he had held her and delighted in the soft feel of her skin, the weight of her body as it fell on his and the feel of her breasts as they crushed against him... Then, Jamie had to carry her into the living room where he gently laid her on the sofa, she sighed as she hit the fabric, but then lay quite still. Jamie was not sure what to do, should he take her to her bed upstairs...? Should he wake her...? Added to this was the fact that here was a woman he had come to a very sudden conclusion about. He desperately wanted to fuck her. More than he'd ever wanted to fuck anyone, it was so taboo and yet he knew it would feel so right.

Jamie slowly reached down and started undoing one or two of the buttons on her blouse, telling himself that it was so that she could get some air...

-- -

Agnes couldn't believe what was happening, she remembered fainting after smelling the sweat from Jamie and thinking how good it felt having those feelings stirred inside her...and then she must have been out since then, because she was lying on the sofa and it felt like Jamie was undoing the buttons on her blouse. Agnes didn't know what to do; on the one hand, this young man appeared to be taking advantage of her in a vulnerable position which was reprehensible. On the other hand, if this young man, 18 year old in fact, wanted to have sex with her, an old woman, well Agnes didn't think she would say no. More specifically, Agnes didn't think she could say no, she wanted it, needed it that badly.

But then, she came to her senses, when Jamie stopped at two buttons and muttered something like '...just give you some air...' Agnes felt her heart break a little as she cursed herself bitterly, thinking 'You desperate, old fool. Why would a good-looking, 18 year old kid in the prime of life want a fat, over the hill grandmother?? You're four times his age! Get a grip!' If she had had her eyes open looking at Jamie, she might well have burst into tears, as it was she stifled those long dormant feelings and mentally wept to herself.

-- -

Jamie had said that he was giving Agnes 'some air' more to excuse himself than as an explanation for her. Now he was looking at the tops of Agnes' breasts and he was rock hard looking at what he saw. She had light freckles and liver spots on her pale skin, which was fragile with age, from her chin down to her chest, some of them tucked into the wrinkles, which faded out further down from her neck. Then, her breasts. They were very pale and Jamie could see the tan lines above the tops of them. They didn't look to be large and Jamie could see the sag in them as they fell away to either side of Agnes' chest. Obviously at this age with her small breasts she didn't see the need for a bra anymore which Jamie was delighted by as he could faintly see Agnes' nipples through the relatively thin material of her blouse. She had a lovely little birth mark between the tops of her breasts that Jamie wanted to explore with his mouth and a blur of freckles in the same area that made his heart beat faster as he imagined holding Agnes in his arms and making love to her.

Jamie was going to leave Agnes on the sofa but thought he should help her up to bed in case she was ill or nauseous from her funny turn. But as she seemed completely passed out there seemed to be only one way to take her upstairs: to carry her. Not that Jamie didn't want to carry her; he definitely did, but he didn't want Agnes to think he was taking advantage of her. He also didn't want to leave her here on an old sofa if she was unwell either, so he slipped his hands under her back and gently lifted her up, marvelling at the feel of her in his arms. She weighed next to nothing and Jamie told himself to make sure she was eating right and was fully stocked in the kitchen. No one else was caring for this lovely, old woman, so he thought he might as well do it.

Jamie took Agnes out of the living room and towards the stairs, which he started to climb. Halfway up the stairs she seemed to wake, appearing surprised by Jamie carrying her. Jamie looked down at her and she smiled faintly, patting his chest by way of thanks, then leaving her hand there, making his heart pound. He got to the top of the stairs and looked around for the bedroom, when Agnes said faintly with a quaver in her voice, 'Straight ahead, dear...'

-- -

Agnes had felt Jamie lift her up and wondered what he was doing, stifling any expectations or ideas of what was going to happen so that she would not be as disappointed as she was earlier. But as he reached the top of the stairs, she struggled to calm her beating heart. When Jamie looked around for the bedroom and Agnes nervously directed him to the bedroom, she became more aware and self-conscious of her appearance. Jamie carried her into the room and laid her gently on the bed and then pulled back the covers to tuck her into bed. Jamie then made to leave the room, which Agnes saw as totally expected but she was also not content with him leaving before expressing her desire for something, although she did not know what that desire meant.

Therefore, she spoke without thinking and simply said, 'Stay...'

Jamie, surprised, whipped around and was too shocked to rely properly and mumbled something strained and confused.

Agnes cleared her throat, pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked at Jamie. Again, she said, 'Stay. Please. Just for a little while, stay with me.' Agnes could hear the desperate tone in her voice and hated the sound of it, but she couldn't help it and wasn't nearly so bothered now that she had expressed her desire after what felt like so long not feeling the touch of a man. Now that she had said it, Agnes was worried about Jamie's reaction hoping it would be the one she wanted. He walked towards her and sat down on the side of the bed. His close proximity made her nervous again and then she was even more nervous when he said:

'Why do you want me to stay, Agnes?'

Agnes was thrown by the question and was worried about what would be the right answer. But after a second's thought she decided she was too old to lie and thought honesty would be the best policy and Jamie could make of it what he would:

'Because... I am lonely and...I...it felt nice when you were holding me and I want to feel that again. If only for a short time.'

By this time Agnes' eyes were bright with tears as this was the first time she had vocalised her loneliness to anyone, more because she had no one to talk to rather than because she was afraid of saying it. But still, saying it made it real and laying herself bare to Jamie made her feel vulnerable to this young man who seemed to have so much power in his youth in contrast with Agnes who felt like her age made her weak. She felt even weaker when Jamie stood and it looked as if he was leaving, but he was actually walking round the bed to move in behind Agnes. And she felt his strong arms encircle her and hold her, before he whispered in her ear:

'I'll stay with you as long as you need me to.'

She could hear the tender concern in Jamie's voice and felt like she could fall in love with him for it. Agnes settled into his arms and quickly fell asleep, for the first time in a long time feeling totally safe and content.

-- -

Jamie slipped out of bed as soon as he was sure Agnes was asleep. He left a note, saying 'Agnes, I would have stayed but I had to get home and finish some tasks for my mum. I will be back as soon as I can. Love, Jamie'. After checking the kitchen as he had planned to do, seeing that it was very low on the essentials, he made a mental note of what Agnes needed in the fridge and cupboards.

Jamie left and returned home, later having a ferocious wank to the idea of making sweet love to Agnes. He slept soundly that night thinking that he might have a shot of seducing this old woman if he played it cool and didn't rush it. He had completely forgotten about texting Alice that evening.

The next day Jamie awoke, did some stuff around the house for his mum which she was pleasantly surprised by and sincerely thanked him for it. Then, he rushed out to the supermarket in the afternoon and stocked up, recalling the mental note he had made to himself the day before. Once he had got everything he thought was needed, he walked over to Agnes' house and knocked on the door his hands full of shopping bags.

-- -

Agnes opened the door and was happy beyond belief when she saw Jamie at the door. She had awoken the day before from a deep sleep, to find that Jamie had left. She looked around the room, believing that he had been sympathetic to her but was not willing to stay longer than he had to comforting an old woman who really should know better. Then, she had seen the note, tempering her small jump of happiness at his 'Love, Jamie' with the reminder of how ludicrous this situation was. Therefore, to see him at the door made her bubble over with joy.

'Jamie,' she gasped. 'Oh darling, what have you done?' she asked noticing the masses of bags is his hands.

'Well, you were running low,' Jamie said, raising an eyebrow. 'So, I thought I'd help you out.'

He walked into the house and then dumped the bags in the kitchen. Then, he started unloading them into the fridge and relevant cupboards.

Agnes was in wonder as she stared at this man, who had come into her life and in three short days was making her feel more alive than she had at any time in the ten years since the death of her husband. She had looked at the note he had left with scepticism, believing that the day before they had gone too far even though nothing had actually happened. But here he was in her kitchen, having done her an act of immense kindness. After he had unpacked all the food up, Jamie paused and stood straight, noticing Agnes staring at him.

However, this time Agnes did not quiver or become nervous; she had felt the heat between them the day before, now Jamie had displayed extreme generosity and now she wanted to do something to thank him. Jamie leaned against the counter in the kitchen and stared back at Agnes, his body language telling her to come to him. Agnes slowly walked towards him and then, when she was standing right in front of him, she put a hand on his chest, feeling the strength, the hardness of it.

Agnes laid her head on Jamie's chest, she could hear his heart beating as she moved her right hand down to lift the bottom of his shirt. She slipped it inside and ran her fingers over his warm, hard stomach, feeling the muscles that rippled across it. Her breathing her became heavier as she looked up at Jamie and saw that he was enjoying her slow, soft movements.

Then, suddenly Agnes was overcome with feminine desire and slipped her other hand inside his shirt and ran both up to his broad chest, thumbing his nipples, then across the tops of his shoulders and down his sides to rest her hands on his hips. All the while she had drawn herself closer to his body so that his hard, flat stomach and her soft, flabby one were crushed against each other. She looked up at him with something approaching love in her eyes and licked her lips readying herself for her first kiss in ten years. Jamie's head seemed to be moving down to meet hers and his arms were going round her body and Agnes held Jamie's body more tightly to her as if she was never going to let him go...

12