The Gates Pt. 04

Story Info
Dani's trips to hell reach a conclusion.
6.4k words
4.55
34.1k
30

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 05/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
470 Followers

Chapter Six – The Inner Sanctum

Dani hurried behind Saskila as the lizardwoman strode down the long hallway, the room was huge. It was at least a couple of hundred metres long and the ceiling, which was held up by two long rows of giant black pillars, rose at least half that distance in the air. The whole area was lit by tall braziers which burned with a dark yellow light and let off a pleasant tree-like smell.

Aside from the group of Assassin guards at the entranceway the hallway was almost entirely empty and Dani and Saskila soon reached the end where two massive wooden doors barred the way.

"We are only in the outer defences of the fortress. These doors defend the inner areas, we must wait for the guards on the other side to confirm our identities and then they will let us in." Saskila explained.

"Do we knock or something?" Dani asked.

"No, the mages inside would have sensed our presence long before we reached here, they are simply scanning our minds now to insure we are who we seem to be."

Dani waited a few more seconds, somewhat uncomfortable at the thought of some demon reading her mind but finally the doors smoothly swung open. They revealed yet another hallway but this time much smaller in length and height and much busier. Besides a half dozen assassin guards, again all lizardwomen and dressed in their signature black chain mail and leather, who had opened the gateway for Dani and Saskila many other demons were criss-crossing the hallway and using the many doorways that led of from it. Most seemed to be lizardwomen assassins like the guards but rather than wearing armour and brandishing weapons most were dressed in more casual leather outfits and only carried small knives or swords rather than the more vicious weapons the guards carried. Much of the rest of the crowd was made up of humans, male and female, and obviously all slaves each with a thick leather collar around their neck and several with chains dangling from them.

The remainder of the crowd was composed of other creatures that also looked liked slaves. However these were clearly not. The top half of their bodies looked like that of an attractive, young man or woman but from just below the waist instead of legs there was a long snake like tail which they used to slither along with. As with the human slaves each had a leather collar and whilst their bottom snake half was naked their human body was usually covered by a small leather garment though several of the female snake people were topless and Dani couldn't help but stare at their pendulous breasts bobbing as their slithered forward.

"Where are we now?" Dani asked as she looked around.

"The main courtyard of our temple. All our barracks, administration rooms, slave quarters, armouries and the path to Salrissa's inner sanctum, lie off here. It is the hub of my power and all that you see is under my control." Saskila explained.

"I'm a little impressed!" Dani gasped.

"Come we have dallied long enough." Saskila ordered as she again strode off down the corridor.

As they passed many of the Assassins and all the slaves greeted Saskila with a brief 'Mistress' or 'Milady' and all got out of her way, Dani rather imperiously followed in her wake. They soon reached another large wooden doorway at the far end of the hall though this time Saskila simply pushed the door open and strode through.

Dani followed but then stopped suddenly simply whispering "Oh my god!".

The room they had entered was circular and massive, several hundred metres across and at least double that high, and in the centre stood a giant statue nearly as tall as the room, made of deepest black marble. Dani knew immediately that it must be of Salrissa, she looked much as she had done on the gate back in the library, a beautiful human but twisted and mixed with reptilian qualities to appear slightly snakelike, with sharp fangs, a forked tongue and scales dotting her body. The statue was posed in obvious triumph, dressed in plate mail crop top and scale mail skirt with spiked armoured plates on her knees, elbows and shoulders and a huge, curved sword raised in her hand she looked truly fearsome whilst in her other hand was the severed head of some fallen enemy.

"Come we must hurry." Saskila said and grabbed Dani's hand to drag her across the huge room all the while Dani's eyes not leaving the amazing statue for one moment.

Several large doors made of a dark metal led from the room and each was guarded by at least four armed Assassins. Dani and Saskila made for one on the opposite side of the chamber and with a simple nod from the guards the pair went through the doorway to stand in another, much smaller and more human scale hallway which had a single door at the far end.

"The doorway leads to my mistresses chamber. You must go alone." Saskila said.

Slowly and somewhat nervously Dani crept down the corridor, her hands brushing her dress straight, barely noticing the tapestries and small busts on either side all showing yet more of Salrissa's bloody triumphs.

She reached the door and unsure what to do gently knocked. The door swung open before her. Slowly she stepped into the room, it's shadowy corners hidden from Dani. After a couple of steps Dani felt the door slam shut behind her and she stopped, her eyes slowly adjusting to the dull light of the room, the only illumination coming from a few black candles dotted around.

Gradually the chamber was revealed to Dani, it appeared to be a huge and very luxurious bedroom, dominated in the centre by a huge four poster bed draped in black and purple silk sheets and soft pillows. Around the bed the room was covered in furniture and ornaments, large silk pillows sat one corner and a great black wooden desk carved in the shape of a beautiful naked woman resting on all fours, her back acting as the surface sat in another. There were also several large rugs, each the hide of a giant lizard covering the stone floor and every inch of wall had a bookshelf or other item against it.

However no one was in the room, the only living creatures were a pair of wolf sized lizards, obviously pets with large metal collars, asleep and chained to one wall. The demon animals looked vicious, as large as the biggest dog or wolf with huge mouths full of rows of giant fangs. Dani, as she began creeping around the room, was doubly careful not to disturb them, unsure of how they would react to her presence.

Dani was about to leave when suddenly as if from the very shadows themselves a woman appeared, the most beautiful creature Dani had ever seen.

"Greetings Dani, I have been waiting for you." Salrissa, for it obviously the demon goddess herself, said. She appeared just as she had in her statue, snakelike with a bald head, two knife-like fangs and a forked tongue that flicked out as she spoke. Her skin was dark green and made of soft, almost invisible scales with diamond black markings on her arms, running down her sides and on her thighs. She wore a simple white gauze loincloth which was virtually transparent and nothing else, her stunningly large and pert bare breasts topped with hard dark green nipples gently bobbing as she strode across the room.

Dani was in total awe and, as the goddess halted in front of her, she dropped to her knees, head bowed. Feeling she might not showing her dedication enough she then wrapped her arms and legs around Salrissa's right leg and like a horny dog she began humping it, her wet groin pressing against Salrissa's long leg, her mouth kissing her soft thigh. Dani felt completely overcome with lust and willingness to submit totally to Salrissa as she humped herself against the demon goddesses leg.

Salrissa laughed in her soft, hissing voice "You are just as Mothleth said, remarkable and dominated by such lust!".

Dani fearing she had caused upset immediately, though somewhat reluctantly, pulled herself away from the demon with her green juices now fiercely bubbling out of her, her dress sticking to the dampness now coating her groin.

"Mistress I am sorry. Please forgive me!" Dani begged, her head still bent low, not daring to look Salrissa in the face.

"You are forgiven Dani and stop this pathetic behaviour. I want my servants to be strong and wilful and I know you are both. So do not kneel before me. Stand!"

Dani did as she was ordered and rose to her feet and looked Salrissa in the eyes, her very soul becoming lost in their deep, black beauty.

"Excellent." Salrissa said as she slowly began walking around Dani, her eyes running up and down her body, "You are just as beautiful as Mothleth claimed, the fool has done well. Yes I am very pleased with you, I always find it much more satisfying when I can properly enjoy my servants." Salrissa as her hands began rubbing Dani's ripe buttocks, the demon's talons gently digging into the soft flesh through Dani's dress.

"I serve you?" Dani asked between hot, sharp pants.

"Yes you do. And I have a very important task for you." Salrissa said as she gently tore off Dani's dress, her talons cutting the smooth fabric with ease so that Dani stood naked except for her collar and boots. "But business can wait for a while, for you are surprisingly distracting."

Salrissa then wrapped her arms around Dani and pulled her to her body, Dani felt her bare arse press against the demon's naked pussy and thighs and guessed that Salrissa's loincloth lay abandoned with the remains of her dress. Salrissa's spicy scent filled Dani's nose and as her hands reached back for the demon's, their fingers entwining, she turned and kissed her dark green lips. Forked tongue was soon filling her mouth, it's roughness slipping down her throat.

After a few moments of intense pleasure Dani broke the embrace and squirmed around in Salrissa's arms so that she faced her and with out a moments pause dove down to her large tits, one green nipple slipping between Dani's lips. She felt the sensitive flesh go rock hard as her lips caressed it and then she gently bit down, her teeth digging into the green nipple. Salrissa yelped in pleasure and ran her hands down Dani's back to grasp her pert arse. Salrissa's claws breaking Dani's soft flesh as she did so. Dani moaned in bliss at the mix of pleasure and pain. She then flicked to the demon's other nipple and began chewing on that as two talons began to slip into her anus.

Dani just continued to lick and suck all around Salrissa's green breasts whilst the demon queen, who was now panting and pressing her bare pussy against Dani's cropped pubes, slowly thrust her fingers in and out of the girl's anus, each push causing Dani's rectum to shudder in pleasure. Dani then reached around with her own hands and grasped the demon's own arse, squeezing the firm flesh before copying the demon and thrusting two fingers into her anus. They both soon synchronised their movements fingers thrusting in and out in unison, increasingly desperate groans filling the room and sweat beginning to speckle their wondrous bodies.

The pair also continued to press and rub pussy together as best they could. Dani's now flooded with her slimy juices was coating both their bellies and thighs in her thick green honey. Salrissa's fingers continued to pump in and out of Dani as her own did the same to Salrissa. Salrissa moans were now loudly filling the room as Dani's moans being barely audible with the mounds of tit flesh in her mouth.

Dani knew she was close to cumming and wanted the pleasure to last longer but the demon queen's ministrations were just too much for her and she suddenly burst into orgasm, her body exploding in bliss as she took a hard bite on the green nipple in her mouth and was rewarded by the coppery taste of demon blood.

Dani, unable to stand, her body to shaking with her climax fell back on the bed, two of her own fingers slipping into her anus and three more into her cunt, rubbing the last heights of delight from herself.

Salrissa smiled at her new servant, pleased with her and then absently bent down and sucked her own nipple into her mouth, licking up the drops of black blood. Then she took two small steps and dropped onto the bed herself. Dani reached up and pulled the demon's body to her own, their tits crushing together, legs entwined, deeply kissing each other. Salrissa's fork tongue happily licking down into Dani's throat.

Salrissa quickly pulled herself from Dani with a long, deep moan, her own orgasm fast approaching, and spun around 180 degrees so that she was atop Dani in the sixty nine position, her wet cunt sitting on Dani's face and pushing her head down so that her lips and tongue squelched into the thick, green slime that coated Dani's pussy.

Dani squealed with the invasion before thrusting her own tongue up and into the wetness before her. She then began flicking it about, rubbing hard against Salrissa's soft walls all whilst the demon queen's forked tongue jerked around inside her, causing yet more slime to spurt out and cover Salrissa's face. Salrissa then between licking Dani out began biting down her on clit, firmly chewing the ultra sensitive nub, it hurt in the most delightful way and Dani soon replied by biting down on Salrissa's own clit.

Soon both women were groaning more than licking or biting as their bodies approached breaking point. Salrissa humped her herself down onto Dani who tried desperately to open herself wider and deeper to Salrissa's tongue. Then without warning the demon goddess came, tossing her head back and jerking her cunt even harder down against Dani's face as her honey splashed all over her. Her head still back, moaning and groaning in climax Salrissa stuffed three fingers into Dani's abandoned pussy, green slime squirting out as she did so. This was enough for Dani who came again, her cunt tightening around Salrissa's fingers. Both girls screamed and moaned and bucked for nearly a minute, fingers and tongues pushing their orgasms further and further before finally resting in each others embrace.

*********

Salrissa in the final glows of orgasm fell into a light slumber, her face still coated in Dani's juices and after a few minutes Dani slid from her arms and off the bed. Whilst Salrissa had been an exquisite lover, the best Dani had ever had, Dani had to admit she wasn't quite fully satisfied, a raging desire still burned between her legs. Though these days she was beginning to wonder if that was not just her natural state.

She took a couple of steps back from the bed, wondering if it would be rude to quietly frig herself off at the end of the bed when suddenly she tumbled backwards, tripped by one of the many pillows, thrown to the floor in their fits of passion.

She landed hard against the wall and was momentarily dazed but as she came to her senses she realised she had landed right between the two sleeping pet Basilisks. Her fall had rudely awakened both and their were now fiercely staring at her, clearly not amused by being awoken.

The demon animals prepared to pounce and Dani thought she was about to be ripped apart but in fact they just gently bounded forward and laid themselves against her naked body. Dani breathed a sigh of relief, she was drenched in Salrissa's scent and obviously the animals had recognised her as a friend rather than a threat to be killed.

And perhaps a little more than a friend Dani thought as she noticed the Basilisks' cocks which were sat pressed against her thighs growing hard. Then their long, thin lizard tongues slobbered out of their mouths and started dripping thick mucous over both her breasts. It was warm and delightfully slimy.

Dani knew she should at least try and stop herself but really she didn't care anymore. Fucking yet another demon animal would hardly make her more of a slut, so she gently patted each on their scaled heads before immediately turning herself round and onto all fours, her legs spread apart and her arse thrust into the air.

Salrissa had obviously got the creatures trained well and whilst one merrily plodded around to her rear, the other came to stand in front of her before rearing up and placing it's front legs on her back so that it's large, green, scaly cock sat dangling in her face. Dani crudely smiled before she let the dick slide into her mouth. Moments after which the second Basilisk reared up and placed it's front claws just above her arse and then drove it's hard cock into her slimy pussy.

She almost chocked on the cock in her mouth so forceful was the Basilisk's entry but she quickly became used to the feeling and the demon soon began thrusting itself in and out of her, growling deeply as it did. Obscene spurts of green slime burst from her cunt with each hilting. As this continued Dani began to deep throat the cock in her mouth, it's ten inch length sliding down her throat before gently sliding out again coated in a tick sheen of saliva. Dani, her breasts swaying beneath in with each thrust of the Basilisk, was in heaven, she felt completely used and abused, the Basilisks treating her like the dirty bitch she was.

Then suddenly the cock in her mouth and the one in her cunt violently jerked, both Basilisks let out a long howl and thick, hot demon cum began spraying down her throat and into her womb. Dani, who greedily let them squirt their full loads into her, was deeply disappointed. She'd been getting close to cumming but had not expected the Basilisks to finish so soon. The demon's reared off her and began padding around the room, she was about to pull herself to her feet in a haze of disappointment when she realised the Basilisks were simply swapping ends and within moments she felt two pairs of clawed feet on her back and a long, hard cock was again dangling in front of her, with a giggle of glee she devoured the new dick, it easily slipping down her throat so coated in her own juices was it. The second Basilisk then thrust itself into her and Dani was soon humping back against it as she chewed on the first one's cock.

A short few minutes later both Basilisk's came again, Dani's body filling with demon seed from both ends. Again she had not cum but this time she was less concerned as the Basilisk's quickly swapped over and resumed their fucking,

This was repeated a third, forth and then fifth time, each time they spilled jism deep into Dani so that her belly began to feel full of cum and her own pussy slime was going light green it having been mixed with so much white cum.

On the sixth time, the third time she'd had each Basilisk in that position, she knew it had to end. Her own orgasm was very close and she was becoming exhausted, sweat drenched her body and she was barely able to hold herself up. As they ejaculated in her for the sixth time she did indeed cum. A mighty climax shaking her very core with joy, she let the cock drop from her mouth and threw her head back, screaming in ecstasy. The Basilisk in her pussy willingly finished filling her but the one to her front had to be satisfied with shooting all over her thrashing head and sweat drenched breasts.

Dani collapsed, face first on the ground, her breath coming in short pants and moans.

"Quite an entertaining show." Dani heard, she looked around and saw Salrissa sitting on the bed, her legs spread apart and one long talon gently rubbing up and down her wet slit.

"I wish I could stay and watch some more but I have affairs of state to deal with. We must still talk so when you've finished with my pets come and see me." Salrissa said as she rose from the bed and slipped on a gauzy white dress.

"I've finished now." Dani gasped as she vainly tried to push herself up, "I'm exhausted".

"Oh dear," Salrissa replied as she pulled on a pair of black leather boots, "I don't thick my pets are finished and when someone gets them excited like that I simply must insist that there calm them down again. If not they are simple impossible to deal with."

nova2469
nova2469
470 Followers
12