The Gatherer Ch. 01

Story Info
A brother and sister living in the Wasteland. Havin' sex.
2k words
4.15
24.7k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the wasteland, many things are unknown. It's never certain when you'll get your next meal, if you're about to be raided and slaughtered, if you'll ever have sex again before you die. Above all though, is what many people claim but no one can concrete as fact: What is beyond the walls. You see, most people live in large settlements, with massive walls to keep the bad things out. These communities do their best to provide for their citizens, but with the threats outside, supplies are hard to come by. Sending out men willing to do this job of gathering supplies is a choice that leaders despise making (most of them anyway). They are attacked while they sleep, robbed when returning with fuel or food...and that's only those who come back. It seems that the driving reason for the outside wasteland being so unknown, is that not many who see what's out there end up returning. And if they do, they don't have the time to talk about it before they're sent back out again.

Of course, I wouldn't be telling this story if that were never going to change, would I? Would I? Well, this story is one about a man, an average settler like most, who takes the daunting task of becoming a gatherer. Why don't we see if the luck of at least one wastelander might turn around, shall we? (And believe me when I say, luck has got everything to do with it)

------Chapter One-----

Take this man, Jesse Rasche. A fairly good looking, able-bodied man with black dusty hair and fair skin made tanner by the sun. He wore rags like everyone else, but his were especially clean, thanks to his job fixing and testing water valves (showers and spigots and the like). Now take his beautiful girlfriend, Hanora Rasche (Hanna for short). Beautiful girl, with light brown hair and a soft, kind voice. She was almost a spitting image of Natalie Portman. And she happened to be Jesse's sister.

I know, I know what you may be thinking, "incest is disgusting". Well, it's not. Anymore. You see, the human race developed an aversion to incest for one reason and one reason only: Deformity. The way deformities work is like this: There are dominant and recessive genes, and deformities are recessive. Therefore, if one person has a deformity gene, and one does not, they will not have a deformed child. If both have the same deformity gene, they will have a deformed child. Even if the child is not deformed though, it still carries the gene, which can be passed on later. Which is why, if the couple having the child are related, they are far more likely to have the same deformity gene and therefore have a deformed child. But in the wasteland, the subtle radiation all around has somehow destroyed these deformity genes, and after generations of this, incest has become fairly accepted, though not yet commonplace. After all, babies are babies, and they sure could do with a population booster.

Anyways, where was I? Right, the Rasches. You see, this romantic pairing of brother and sister had endured a lot over the years. They never knew their father, and their mother was taken for a sex slave by raiders when they were still fairly young. Perhaps it was this trauma that brought them so close together. When Hanora and Jesse were 18 & 20 years old (respectively), they first became partners. They both remember that night so well, curled up in the back end of an alley amongst the trash, after a long day of begging for scraps. They had received nothing but a mutated fruit resembling a lumpy purple banana, called a "pig fruit" after it's favorite consumer. It had a strange, nearly erotic musk to it, like the sweaty underside of a man's balls. This had secretly aroused Hanora, and her brother had let her eat the whole thing. Only the slimy wet peel was left, which she now played with, occasionally letting it drip into her mouth and moaning quietly in satisfaction as she swallowed.

Jesse watched her, his penis getting confusingly hard. They had already gone entirely through puberty without having sex with anyone, and it drove both of them crazy. Neither thought the other knew, but they loved to touch themselves when the other had seemingly fallen asleep. And as Jesse watched his beautiful sister catch a drop of smelly juice on her lip, he could no longer contain his lust. He lunged over and kissed her deeply, not hesitating to begin to work his tongue into her mouth. Hanora's eyes opened wide with shock. Was he trying to get the juices from her mouth, in regret of letting her have the whole fruit? But as their gazes met she knew exactly what he was thinking. They closed their eyes and embraced each other passionately in their bed of trash, pressing and sliding their lips together as their tongues invaded each others mouths.

Hanora could feel her brother's hard cock pressed against her crotch, and began moaning and grinding against it. Jesse couldn't believe his luck, and he reached around to grope her ass. The saliva in their mouths became intermixed, and slobbered around their lips. No longer satisfied with only kissing, Hanora reached down to feel her brother's cock in her hand. It throbbed at this, and taking it as a signal, Hanora instinctively began removing her clothes as Jesse pulled off his shirt. He took a moment to look upon her beautiful full breasts, before moving to suck on her neck. She moaned louder as she took his long hard dick out of his pants and felt it press her warm bare vagina (her panties had been ruined last week, so she was left without any undergarments whatsoever). She began to get so wet that it leaked onto his shaft. Jesse rubbed against her, prodding her pussy lips and leaning back to look at her, seeing if she was ready.

"Wait." she said.

"What is it?"

"We don't have protection."

"Shit."

He thought for a moment.

"Hold on, what about this?"

Jesse picked up the pig fruit peel.

"That's way too uncomfortable. I don't think that'll work."

"No, look." Jesse put the peel around his cock and stroked it a few times, before setting it back down. His penis was now covered in its thick yellow slime.

"I heard someone talking about it the other day. The juice is thick enough to stop me from coming into you, but weak enough that I can piss through it to get it off when we're done."

"Are you sure?" she asked, stroking his cock to keep it hard, and feeling the slime on her hand.

He bent down and gave her a seductive, lasting kiss, with his hand under her spit covered chin.

"Positive."

She laid down with her back to the alley's exit as he lowered himself over her and between her legs. She looked down and could see a thick string of slime dangling from his cock. He them lined it up, and slid his head in with ease. It was incredibly wet, even through the slime. He couldn't believe how amazing this whole thing was, and neither could she. He had his cock slid about halfway inside her before she stopped him.

"It hurts a little. I need a second to get used to it."

"Okay." He responded politely. But the feeling of her warm insides clenching around his cock was too much to resist. He began easing into her further. It took a few seconds for her to realize, but when she did, she didn't stop him. Instead she held back a mixture of aroused and pained moaning as she lifted herself up and wrapped her arms and legs around him, sitting in his lap. He loved feeling so close to her. Her large perky breasts against his chest and her sweat on his skin. A few seconds later she whimpered and hugged him harder, stifling a scream. Blood trickled down Jesse's balls. He had just popped her cherry.

It was then, almost entirely inside his gorgeous sister's pussy, that he began thrusting. Hanora continued resting her head on his shoulder as her brother rocked into her. As the pain lessened, and pleasure took its place, she kissed his neck and shoulders on both sides while they fucked. She was all over him, and he was all inside her. She lightly dug her nails into his back whenever he curved up to hit her g-spot, with his hands cupping her ass.

Hanora leaned back with her hands on his shoulders, allowing them both a better look at their fit bodies. Jesse watched how he controlled the bounce and swirl of her breasts with his pumping, and his sister admired his strong torso pushing his thick penis inside her, poking the entrance to her uterus. She leaned in to kiss him again, and their gyrations slowed as they focused on the dancing of their tongues in each others mouths.

"Lean back." Hanora muttered through their kissing.

Jesse had no reason to resist, and laid down on his back with a pile of trash propping him up. Hanora was now over him. On top of him. His dick had slid out from her pussy lips and sat waiting for their return. She squatted above him, guiding his dick to her hole with one hand. He moaned as his cock head prodded against her opening. Except it wasn't the same opening. He could see her pussy right in front of him, but his cock was farther back. Right up against her asshole. He looked at her, wondering if she was really ready for something like this.

"It's okay, really. The juice will help." she assured him, and began flexing her ass open.

The tip of his cock was just barely inside, enough that she could let go and begin furiously rubbing her twat. She was moaning and huffing like crazy, motivating Jesse to continue pushing inside her. It was a lot more difficult this time. Her anus flexed tighter then looser every few seconds, nibbling at his cock. This was driving him crazy, and Hanora was clearly having a good time as she screamed with ecstasy while she fingered and rubbed herself (luckily, around this place, screams didn't really grab peoples attention). Jesse placed his hands on his sisters hips and pushed harder into her while she begged for his cock.

"Oh my god, yes! Fuck me Jesse! Fuck me! I want your hard slimy dick in me so bad! Please!"

Her eyes squeezed shut as she viciously finger-fucked herself, with Jesse's cock easing into her ass.

"I'm coming." she gasped with labored breath. Just then, her asshole flexed a little wider, and Jesse pushed swiftly up into her butt, at least halfway deep. Before he could go farther, Hanora screamed with pleasure as she came buckets of squirt onto her brother's chest and abs, and her ass gripped and squeezed as tightly as humanly possible around his cock. She came as hard as she ever could over him, Jesse suddenly busting loads of thick sticky cum into her asshole. Guess that guy was wrong about the pig fruit slime. Good thing you can't get pregnant this way.

As he continued launching his semen into her pristine virgin anus, Hanora collapsed on top of him, their sweaty bodies sticking together. She kissed and licked his chest as she felt his cock sink deeper, and twitch inside her. Eventually, after pulling out of her, Jesse and his sister both fell asleep like this. In total bliss.

The following morning, Jesse woke up to find his sister stroking his cock and sucking its head.

"Hey sis. Ready to go again I see."

She kept jerking him off, but stopped sucking to speak.

"Turns out we forgot to clean up before we fell asleep together. I woke up to find your liquefied jizz leaking out of my asshole! Figured we could use it as lube. See if you can make it all the way in this time."

She smiled and went back to sucking him off, still looking up for a response. Clearly she had been practicing while he was sleeping, because she was nearly able to deep throat him.

Jesse smiled at her.

"Just try and stop me."