The Gatherer Ch. 02

Story Info
A brother and sister living in the Wasteland. Having sex.
1.4k words
3.88
12.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just try and stop me." he responded with a smirk. Watching his sister go down on him, he was already fully erect. The whole 9 inches. Apparently, her asshole was just brimming with cum, ready to lube her up for round two.

Sadly, their fun would be cut short. Because as he sat up, and she got on her hands and knees, they both saw something down the alleyway. A Ghostdog. Better known as a giant possum. They were the size of a Labrador, and for the most part behaved like one, but were actually mutated possums. And vicious things they were. If they were hungry enough, they'd try and eat you. Horny enough, they'd try and fuck you. Of course, most of them were killed on the spot, for food. Looks like this one was lucky, maybe someone's pet. Which meant it was more likely that Jesse and Hanna would get killed or fucked by the owner than the ghostdog. Either way, not the ideal situation.

The two siblings scrambled for their clothes, and once they were dressed, carefully shimmied along the wall as the ghostdog passed them and headed down the alley to find a snack. As they meshed into the crowd of other settlers, they became painfully aware of how much they smelled of garbage. It would have been extremely embarrassing, if anybody actually gave a shit about something like that.

The settlement they called home, named Turnpike, was the largest in the area. It was located somewhere in North America. To distinguish it any further would be pointless, everything's just desert nowadays. All settlements pretty much looked the same, just of varying size and status. This one was somewhere in the middle of the spectrum, on both counts.

Jesse and Hanna were in the town square, with the dusty walls of buildings (either leading down into cellars, up to apartments, or somewhere in between), enclosing them in a market area. This was the busiest part of the town, and it was a miracle that no one had found them but some rat-dog. They held hands so they couldn't lose each other.

"Jesse...?" Hanna looked at her brother, and he could tell exactly what she was thinking. He'd been thinking it too.

"I know sis, this is weird. But...good weird."

She smiled, and turned to look ahead. She bumped into someone (rather deliberately), and then pulled Jesse ahead and rushed out of the crowd. They stood near the wall of a hotel building, next to the stairs. Hanna held up a bag of cash.

"Why don't we find someplace quieter, to finish what we started?"

"Wow, you snatched that in one go? Nice." Jesse replied, truly impressed.

Hobos like themselves weren't usually allowed in markets, for this exact reason. Which is why they never had any money. But having had the luck of entering at night without ever being spotted, payment would now be easy to come by. Payment for absolutely anything they wanted.

Hanna led her brother up the wooden steps and along the railing, stopping at one of the hotel room doors. She pulled a hairpin from her pocket and picked the lock, pulling Jesse in with her.

"What's the point of the coins if you're not gonna pay for the room?"

"They're for the mini-bar genius." she answered with a smirk.

The room looked like a typical sleazy motel room, with the blinds drawn and the strips of light shining through, illuminating a mini fridge next to a queen bed. Jesse locked the door as Hanna inserted a few coins into the fridge and it dispensed two cold beers. She handed him one and sat on the bed. The caps had already been removed, so they both went straight to drinking.

This being their first beer, they both felt the effects pretty quickly, and soon began drunkenly kissing as they removed their clothes.

"Wait, wait," Jesse said, his sister continuing to get naked. "Can we just take another moment to acknowledge how crazy this is? You're my sister! We came from the same dick and vagina, and now we're putting our dick and vagina together."

Hanna reached into her brother's pants.

"I know, isn't it hot?"

She pulled his dick out and began stroking it.

"Now will you stick it in my ass already! I almost feel sick with my intestines full of cum, but I don't want any of it to go to waste."

She turned around, getting on all fours on the bed. She was completely nude, and her asshole was dripping watery cum. Jesse approached, spreading her anus with his hands, and prodding it with his cock, wetting the tip. He put one hand on its shaft, and guided it in before putting his hand back on her side. She was right, her asshole was full. His cock had entered more than a wet cave this time, her throbbing asshole was a grotto of cum. He eased in until his hips met her butt cheeks, and started pumping in and out.

"Oh, Jesse. Yeah that's it. I can't believe I'm doing this with my own brother. My brother's cock is in my ass."

He listened to his sister's words of encouragement as he looked down and watched his cock disappear between her ass cheeks. Spreading them apart, he could see cum bubbling out around her asshole as it was pulled out with his cock. He loved the feeling of last night's load making Hanna's rear entrance all slick and ready to be fucked. Jesse smiled as he noticed her head turn back. She licked and bit her lips and watched her brother thrust into her ass. Pounding and slapping against her flesh.

Jesse grabbed a fistful of her hair, waiting for a look of approval before pulling her up to him.

"You like that don't you Hanna?"

"Hell yeah. I love the way you feel, fucking up my insides big brother."

He leaned in and kissed her passionately. They continued making out as they pushed against each other, Hanna taking every inch of her brother's huge cock.

A few seconds later she began moaning like crazy. Jesse knew she was about to cum. He kept pounding her. As she soon started squirting hard onto his balls, Hanna's asshole flexed open and closed, open and closed. Each time, Jesse's old cum pouring out of her. She screamed for him to pull out, and once he did, her orgasm continued as she sat back on her heels and spread her cheeks. Her asshole gaped and winked as huge amounts of cum slid out of her and pooled onto the carpeted floor. She exhaled with relief.

Jesse chuckled. "Well it's a good thing we never checked in, because that stain is not coming out."

Hanna turned around, got off the bed and dropped to her knees. She was kneeling right in the puddle of jizz. Hanna opened her mouth, and let her brother throat fuck her to his heart's content. He placed his hands gently on the sides of her face, and began forcing her head up and down onto his cock. He slid on top of her tongue and down the back of her throat, feeling her gag every few seconds. He went faster and faster until he was ready to explode. He let Hanna know, and she pulled back with a smile on her face to take what he had. Jesse shot wads of cum all over her face and breasts, and used his cock to spread it around. He put his clothes back on as she wiped up the cum and licked it off of her fingers.

"Jesus, that was good." she said. "Where to next Jesse?"

Jesse looked over at her, now standing and getting dressed herself.

"Let's do some more pickpocketing first." he answered. "Then, anything we want."

Though they wouldn't have guessed it then, years later, they stopped being criminals and settled down. Jesse got his job in "hydro-maintenance", and Hanna became an assistant chef. By their mid-twenties, they had a cozy little home in the less busy part of Turnpike, and were already planning to start a family. Of course, then came the day that three gatherers returned instead of eight, and the mayor had to find some new recruits. Then came the day, that Jesse decided to do something with his life, and get himself killed.