The Gauntlet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers

"Look, he's after her tits!!"

His other hand was released instantly groping the matching breast letting his fingers sink into the soft flesh. This seemed to get a reaction from the large girl as her narrow eyes shut tightly while her hips became a blur pounding him into a blubbering mass. Kimmy suddenly kicked him in the temple surprising the other girls.

"He's making too much noise." She offered as a half assed explanation.

Holly lurched forward burying his face in her huge breasts tightening up around him as she silently climaxed in an orgasm that made her eyes roll up into her head. She wedged and ground her mound against him before collapsing and nearly crushing him beneath her.

"Holly-you okay?" One of the girls asked as she regained her composure raising up on her elbows to regard her friends. Her mouth was agape with a thin web of saliva that started from her lower lip ending at Billy's right cheek. His cock was throbbing with pain from the numerous bands stopping him from ejaculating.

"I'm fine; what the fuck are you guys looking at?"

"You two want some time alone or something; I mean we can leave you the fuck alone if you want?" Kimmy was staring Holly down as the other girls looked on pensive.

"It's cool; I'm done here-NEXT!!" Holly casually replied swinging her leg over Billy's prone body ending up on all fours rubbing her sore mound.

"PLEASE-TAKE IT OFF HOLLY!!" He begged as the girl with the formless, saggy body approached ready to mount him until Kimmy intervened.

"I'm fucking next."

"You're so mean Kimmy." The girl mumbled before being silenced with a look.

"MY DICK-IT HURTS; PLEASE TAKE THIS OFF!!" Kimmy's face was blanked emotionally as she pulled her top off revealing her nude body. She was short and thick with a torso and pelvis that merged together in a rectangular, boxy shape. It was this coupled together with her thighs that made her appear slightly overweight. Her breasts were a little over a handful set far apart on her chest with dark dime sized areola and stubby looking nipples.

"No, we're not finished using the only good part about you dickwad." Kimmy took a squatting position over him stopping for a moment to look down at his face before deciding to turn her back to him as she lowered herself on top of his member. She had a little bit of a chub rub between her muscular looking cheeks.

"PLEASE DON'T-TAKE THESE CORDS OFF!!" He cries were falling on deaf ears as she roughly handled his penis pinching just below the head as she pressed him against her back door. He gasped and whined as he found himself deep inside her blocky, flat butt.

"My mom; she uh, checks me down there." Kimmy offered to some of the wide-eyed girls present. Kimmy pushed until her ass was touching the base of his cock starting slowly at first to get used to his thickness before ramping up.

"Look at his balls; that's fucked man!" Some girls commented taking a few photos while Kimmy glared at them. She proved to be less adept, awkwardly bouncing and rolling her hips until he was openly crying from the combination of her tight hole and the cords restraining his orgasm.

"LIKE IT; TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU LIKE MY SHITTER BILLY, TELL ME DICK BOY!!" Two girls intercepted his hands before he could grab his diminutive tormentor. Kimmy took umbrage at his defiance bringing the palm of her hand down on his balls several times making him cry even louder.

"TELL ME BILLY, TELL ME HOW GOOD MY ASS FEELS!!" She was using his knees to balance her weight as she bounced wildly on top of his crotch. The girl had quickly worked up a glistening sheen of sweat which covered her body giving it a slight hue.

"I-I LOVE IT; YOU'RE THE BEST KIMMY; IT'S THE GREATEST-PLEASE STOP!!"

"But you love it; you love being inside my backdoor so why deprive yourself?" Her knees landed on the concrete as she pushed her squarish butt back and forth on his meat.

"HURTS; PLEASE I'M SORRY- I'LL LICK YOUR ASS, PLEASE, JUST STOP!!" Her almond shaped eyes widened for an instant as she looked over her shoulder at him.

"You're going to do that anyway." Kimmy started laughing as she resumed her rough bouncing and rolling putting as much pressure on his cock as she could muster. His cries and mumblings became silent as his head rolled weakly to the side to notice Holly sitting on the floor leaning back against the wall. His face was wet and his nose had started running. She was texting on her phone glancing over at him with a wink.

"Look he's crying; that's so sad. Kimmy, why don't you take those cords off his dick?"

"Probably got some permanent damage too."

His junk is fucking purple; shit looks nasty." The other large girls chattered on with equal parts empathy and nonchalance but Kimmy didn't seem to care arching her back until her forehead touched the floor as she orgasmed loudly.

"Kimmy, we should at least loosen them a little bit." Another cautiously advised earning a death glare from the short Asian.

"Did you guys forget why we're fucking here today?" She rose on her knees as his cock came sliding out of her backdoor.

"We uh, we know but his dick is so fucked up; just take that shit off at least for a minute."

"So, you're not fucking, right; none of you squeamish bitches down?" Kimmy reached down taking his tortured length in her hand while her other pulled at the knot around the base of his cock. She tugged at the knot tightening it until he screamed in pain.

"We didn't know you were going to fuck his dick up like that; it just seems a bit much."

"What he did to Holly; wasn't a bit much?" Kimmy continued playing with the cords while staring down her friends.

"We beat the shit out of him, made him kiss our butts and Holly took his fucking cherry. We took a lot of embarrassing photos of this fucker and everything."

"So." Kimmy deadpanned pulling the cords tighter as the other girls turned to Holly.

Billy was delirious with pain at this point as Holly walked over still bottomless looking down at his face. Kimmy fondled his swollen sack playfully waiting for her friend to speak.

"Billy Jefferson, want me to take it off?"

He was barely able to muster a simple nod of his head.

"Take it off Kimmy." Kimmy stared at her best friend for a few seconds waiting to see if she were joking before slipping her fingers under the cords.

"We should have just cut his dick off; never thought you'd get soft on me. For FUCKS SAKE, get me some scissors!!" Billy didn't like what he was hearing worrying that she would follow through with castrating him.

One of the girls quickly handed Kimmy a pair of scissors as all the teens waited on baited breath to see what would happen once he was released. Kimmy hesitated looking around at all of their faces.

"What if we just cut a little piece off?" She pressed the scissors against the head of his cock as some girls shrieked.

"No."

"It'd be like this really, really late circumcision; it wouldn't be that bad Holly. Or perhaps we should just puncture one of his balls; that'd really teach him a lesson." Billy went into a screaming fit crying and sobbing as tears streamed from his eyes while mucus ran from his nostrils. He was too scared to move with the scissors being pressed against his package.

"Cut it out Kimmy."

"Cut it off?" Kimmy joked as Billy's face became a frozen mask of horror. Some of the large girls present cringed and looked away afraid of what she might do.

"Puh-Please don't cut my balls; please don't do that to me Kimmy. I'm sorry, I mean it for real and I just wanna make it up to you any way possible; I won't do anything unless you tell me, please don't take my balls away...PLEASE KIMMY; JUST LET HOLLY BEAT ME UP SOME MORE BUT LEAVE MY JUNK ALONE!!" He looked was broken, dejected and devoid of hope lying naked on the concrete floor of some garage in some neighborhood he didn't have a clue about.

"Okay, but I think a little snip, snip would kind of get our point across; you still think fat girls are nasty?"

"OOOOOHHHH NO; YOU ARE ALL AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL WOMEN; I REALLY DON'T THINK THAT ANY MORE KIMMY!!" He meant every word.

Holly and the other girls looked around at one another taking in his words before staring down at him.

"You're gonna tell on us, aren't you?"

"WHAT?!! NUH-NOOOO!!" Kimmy brought the flat of her hand down slapping his abused sack several times as he cried out in agony. A few of the girls squealed from the sight turning away as his whimpers filled the garage.

"Don't give me that shit buddy; first chance you get, you're ratting us out."

"NO; I'D NEVER DO THAT KIMMY; I AIN'T GONNA SAY NOTHING!!" She continually tugged at cords tied around the base of his cock giving it a few tugs making him yelp.

"You believe this fucking guy, Holly?"

"I don't believe him, honestly."

"HOLLY, NUH, NOOOO!!" She shrugged her shoulders with a simple smirk on her face as Kimmy glared back at Billy.

"Sorry Billy, you look like a snitch; maybe it's better this way. I mean you started it fucking with me; what'd I ever do to you anyway?"

He'd been sobbing the whole-time Holly was talking not knowing how to answer or apologize in any way that would satisfy the large girl. Every time he'd even attempted it she would respond by pummeling him until someone stopped her.

"Nothing, you didn't do anything to me Holly. It was all my fault and I deserve this. There's nothing I can say to make this right; you're going to do whatever you want no matter what I say." He turned his head towards one of the garage walls waiting.

"That's right Billy; you belong to me bitch meat." Holly reached down snatching the scissors from her best friend's hand.

"I know Holly; I know." He wasn't struggling anymore.

"Look Billy; I want you to see it." She was talking through gritted teeth taking his tumescence in her free hand.

"Please, I don't want to."

"Come on Billy; watch me do it."

"No." His eyes were wedged shut as he trembled expecting the worst.

"LOOK-AT-IT!!" Kimmy was kneeling behind him watching with wild eyed enthusiasm; she cradled his head eventually resting it in her lap. The other girls moved in as the scissors nudged his engorged balls a few times in a threatening manner.

"Oh-Okay, I'll look." His eyes were wide as saucers watching in horror as the scissor accidentally nipped his sack again. Some of the other girls gasped and covered their eyes.

"Sorry, my bad." Holly chirped as Kimmy's accompanying giggle turned into a snort.

His breathe was hard and ragged from the abuse, sex, and excessive alcohol while his heart thumped stereo in his chest. Billy was stretched beyond limits with nothing left in the tank even if he could put up a fight. There were over twelve females in the enclosed garage space, all bigger and stronger than he was.

"You sure you're sorry Billy?" The scissors were now at the base of his cock dipping under the cords. He could feel some of his pubic hairs caught on the metal.

"Yeah." He answered weakly.

[Snip.]

A loud, shrill scream erupted from deep within as his back ached upward close to breaking. Flames erupted in his pelvis and abdomen as Billy came close to voiding his bowels. The shrieks and gasps along with some jeers filled his ears as his vision skewed white from the strain and stress. He had been broken and destroyed, taken beyond reason as tremors exploded throughout his athletic figure. There was an immense, hot, oily wetness spewing all over his taunt stomach and thighs. His hand quickly shot downward only to be repulsed by the searing pain as his fingers were inundated with a slimy mess. His vision returned revealing Holly's reddened face and Kimmy's cherubic grin that bordered on the satanic.

"Was it good for you, baby?" Holly asked half chuckling.

Billy glanced downward finally witnessing the results of the large girl's actions. His abdomen was slathered in an excessive amount of semen along with remnants of other bodily fluids. From the bottom of his peck to the middle of his thighs was a thick layer of off white, oozing cum. He could feel it dripping between his legs, running over his deflated sack along with some urine. Kimmy and a few of the other girls were snapping photos with their phones.

"I asked you a question, Billy."

"Yea-Yes." His throat was dry and parched making it a chore to answer. Holly gingerly placed his head on the concrete taking a few steps back to observe her handiwork along with Kimmy and some of the other girls. He just stared up at the metal ceiling waiting for the next humiliation.

Billy truly believed that he would never leave the place alive. There was no way all the girls gathered were going to let him go considering what'd happened this fateful afternoon.

"Man, that shit stinks something awful; you just gonna leave him like that?" Someone asked as Holly continued studying his weary features.

"Yeah, he smells like-well, he smells like shit."

"Fill the bucket." Billy didn't move a muscle afraid even to breathe at this point. He lay on his back taking air through his mouth unsure of his probable fate.

"He looks crazy; like uhm, rape crazy." Another girl commented before the sound of an open-handed slap followed. Someone nudged his calve with their shoe but he remained mannequin still.

"I think he's broken."

His eyes met Holly's in a silent expression of complete surrender and acceptance. Suddenly he was drenched in ice cold water which acted as a catalyst forcing a loud screeching vocal confirmation of his battered state. Two girls were holding a metal tub as Kimmy smiled and patted Holly on the back. Someone pelted him with a small bar of soap.

"WASH YOUR NASTY ASS!!" Billy kept his gaze cast downward at the concrete as he rose on his knees to scrub his body with the soap. Ten minutes later another tub of water was dumped on him washing away a small percent of the soap on his body. His clothing slammed into his face moments later. The crotch had been removed from his jeans leaving him exposed. Billy Jefferson no longer cared to cover himself but could not bring his gaze to rest upon his tormentors.

"Billy." It was Holly but he didn't answer verbally, preferring only a nod of the head to address her.

"We cool, right?" He simply nodded.

"Look at me and say it Billy; say we're cool." His head trembled like it was mounted on a broken swivel as he regarded the group of large, tall, and morbidly obese teenage girls. He was shivering from the chill left behind by the water and intense...fear.

"We're cool."

He was surprised when Holly began shaking her head profusely denying his claim. Suddenly a garbage bag was placed over his head and torso followed by a blow to the gut that sent him falling forward to the concrete presumably at Holly's feet.

"Get this straight bitch boy; I say when we're cool, I say when we're done and we ain't through by a fucking long shot. You're mine to play with as long as I want, you're bitch meat Billy Jefferson!! I'm not through with you motherfucker; I'M NOT DONE YET, ASSHOLE!!" Holly had locked her thick arms around his neck in a front chancery-type chokehold. The lack of air in the plastic bag coupled with the pressure from her muscular arms robbed him of consciousness in short order.

[DARKNESS]

Billy woke gasping for life giving air in the trunk of his own car clawing his way out of numerous plastic bags placed over his head and torso. Some teens had opened the trunk looking for some loot discovering his prone body and running off in fear when he sat up. His car was in a vacant lot in some residential area that looked like the east side of town. Billy clamored out of the trunk sitting there for some time before noticing a polaroid taped to his naked chest. It was a picture of him lying in his own mess. There was a smiley face drawn on one corner of the photo.

"Holly." She'd taken his pride and his virginity. He suddenly remembered her in his ear telling him that more karma was in his future as he huddled into a fetal position.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers