The Gay Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby. Make momma big and hard. That feels so nice."

After sucking Ginger's dick hard, Robert got on the bed in the position that Ginger had posed for Emily, and Ginger crawled behind him and slowly mounted him.

Robert groaned into the pillow when Ginger entered him.

"Oh Robert. You should be used to entry by now," she said before she quickly pushed in the full length of her cock causing some discomfort for Robert. She then began a very hard pounding of Robert's asshole while holding his hips.

"Oh yes!" Ginger was saying out loud as she screwed Robert in the butt. "Oh my god!" she called out again.

Robert wished she wouldn't be so loud, but Ginger was a screamer.

"OH ROBERT YES!" Ginger screamed out as she kept pumping him. The headboard was now knocking hard on the wall.

"OH....I'M CUMMING......I'M CUMMING!!!" Ginger screamed as loud as she could.

There was no doubt that Robert's mother heard those throws of passion, and there was no doubt that she visualized her son on top and Ginger taking it like a woman and liking it.

The next morning Robert and his mother were up before Ginger.

"He's a bit of a screamer in bed isn't he," his mother said sitting at the table with him.

"She get's a little overly excited at time."

"I could hear that, a climax screamer," she said.

"I'm sorry mom,"

"Don't worry about it honey. I know about those type of girls that need their knees placed behind their ears from time to time."

Ginger came in quietly.

"Good morning all," she said looking a little rough.

"Have a good night?" Emily said.

"It was wonderful, just had a little too much to drink."

Ginger had a bottle of shampoo and cream rinse in her hand. Robert realized she was going to go through with this hair thing after all. Robert didn't want his mother to see him set his wife's hair. It just made him think she would feel he was too submissive in this relationship.

"Would you like a cup of coffee Ginger?" Emily said.

"Oh thank you, I would love one, she said looking at Robert, "Honey would you please come over to the sink and shampoo my hair for me."

Robert stood up and Ginger handed him the shampoo. She then bent over and lowered her head into the sink so he could use the sprayer to wash and shampoo her hair. To Emily's dismay she had to watch as her son obediently shampooed this man's hair. What did this she man have over her son.

"Oh that is so much better, " Ginger said sitting down at the table after the shampoo. She took a sip of her coffee.

"You feeling refreshed?" Emily said after watching her son shampoo her hair.

"Much better. Honey my curlers are in the plastic container in the bedroom. Would you please get them and curl my hair for me."

Emily didn't know what to say. His son's relationship was so different than anything she had known.

Ginger sat in the chair with her legs crossed sipping on coffee and talking with Emily about the weather while Robert very methodically tightly wrapped Ginger's hair in curlers strand by strand. It seemed as though the curlers should be uncomfortable the way he twisted and pinned them to his head.

From the side Emily could see one of Gingers breast exposed. Very large nipples were clearly visible when she lifted her coffee cup.

"When did you start curling women's hair Robert," Emily finally ask her son.

"I don't know. I guess I just had the knack for it." he said without looking at her.

Once he was done and Ginger's head was once again filled with curlers that were all meticulously set and in straight tight rows, Robert gathered up everything and went to put it all away.

"Ginger, be straight with me," Emily said softly, "When did my son start curling women's hair. Was it when he met you?"

"Emily, your son knew how to set hair in curlers before he ever met me. He used to set his previous wife's hair."

"I never saw her in hair curlers,"

"Well, your son likes seeing hair curlers in women's hair Emily. It's a fetish of his, like some guys like big tits, some like mini skirts, he likes hair curlers. I think it's kind of cute."

"That's strange," she said listening.

"No it's not. I wear curlers in my hair because your son likes it. He feels very nervous around you and some friends because they would see it as strange."

"Well I've never heard of such a thing before."

"And neither had I till I met him. Robert and his other wife would get in big arguments about putting her hair in curlers. She told him he was perverse. She would get angry, cry while he was rolling her hair, and literally fought him if he tried to take her out in public in curlers."

"Well I could see why she wouldn't want to be seen in public in curlers."

"Why? Emily I know this is hard for you to hear because I am male, but I love your son. If he likes me in curlers I will wear curlers for him. In public, in bed, anywhere he wants and I will not feel ashamed because it is not a fashion statement, it is a loving statement I am making to that man, and if he ever knew I told you about his fetish he would be mortified."

"That is very bold of you to do that. I doubt I could do that for a man, I mean I've never really thought about it."

"Would it be less weird if I told you I had second breast implants done on my breast because your son likes big breast and I wanted to please him," Ginger said opening her robe to expose her breast to Emily and then quickly closing it.

"Yeah, for some reason that does feel more normal for some reason, but I see what you mean."

The next morning Robert got up late and he could hear his wife and his mom having coffee and chatting. When he came in the room he was surprised.

"Good morning Robert. Ready for a cup of coffee," his mother said standing up.

Robert looked at her. Her hair was set in brush curlers. tight straight rows just like he liked. He looked at Ginger who sipped her coffee as if nothing was happening. Robert started to say something then didn't.

The three had coffee and the fact that his mother was wearing curlers in her hair for the first time as far as he knew, never came up. She was still in curlers when they were ready to leave later that day.

Emily said bye to Robert who was now packing the car.

"Ginger, I want you to know I have a whole different outlook on you now. Now that I understand a little more about what you do for my son, well your love is unquestioned and that is all he really needs. I am so glad you talked to me and I still need time, but the next time you two come I will be in curlers when you arrive."

"That's wonderful Emily."

They hugged and Ginger was getting ready to leave.

"Wait a minute," Emily said, "Let's take weird out of our vocabulary and relationship," she said as she took him by the cheeks and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Not a passionate kiss, but longer than the fraternal kisses.

"What was that for,"

"You are my daughter in law, and well you are a beautiful woman, but you are male, so I feel I can show a little love and passion for you on the lips. Is that OK with you?"

Ginger took the back of Emily's head this time and kissed her on the lips. This time it was little deeper and a little more passionate and longer.

"Oh my," Emily said when they released touching her hand to her mouth.

"It's sounds just fine with me ....mom."

"Keep taking care of him for me Ginger. you are good wife."

12