The Gear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went back and plopped on the sofa.

"So you are like a superhero now?"

"I don't know if I can be called that." He sat beside her after placing the knife back on the counter in the kitchen, "I only have healing."

"So not only did you lose your virginity but you also got some sort of healing power?"

"Come on!" Scott protested, "I was not a virgin before."

"Say what you want, little bro." She smiled. A weak smile, "So how was she?"

Scott blushed.

Emily laughed out loud then with a serious expression she told Scott, "Don't hurt yourself again, ok? You almost gave me a heart attack."

Scott nodded.

Scott looked at the mirror inside the car for the twentieth time that evening. He was happy that his sister had bought him a new plain red shirt and a grey pant. He was still using the sneakers he got from the lab's locker.

"You look alright, dude." Nina yelled from her window, giggling.

Scott was embarrassed and flabbergasted. He quickly got out of the car and looked at the upstairs window. There was a dim light in her room but for some reason her hair was shining like gold. It really brought out the beauty of her face.

"So how long are you planning to stare at me?" Nina asked breaking him from his trance.

"Until you welcome me in" Scott quickly found his wit back.

"Oh, yea right. Sorry." She apologized and left her perch. He walked towards her door and waited for her to open.

The house was just a normal suburban house. Nothing much to describe about it. He heard her rushing footsteps.

"Come in, handsome." She said welcoming him in as she opened the door.

Tina Adams looked at the boy. He was handsome, but not as handsome as the rest of the men her twin sister, Nina, brought home.

"You still haven't dressed?" Scott asked her, surprised.

"You are here..." Tina started to guess, "...for the date right?"

"Duh." Scott replied.

"Are you going to stay outside or are you going to come in?" Tina asked.

She wanted to fuck him brainless. That will teach her little sister not to steal her men.

Scott entered inside.

"Come upstairs." She said with a seductive smile.

Scott gulped hard, "No one else is home, right?"

"Yep." She replied, walking upstairs. Scott followed close behind staring at her beautiful ass swaying back and forth. She was just wearing a shorts and a shirt.

Tina glanced back and chuckled silently at the expression the man was putting on.

The moment they entered the room, Scott grabbed her and started to make out with her. Tina was taken aback by it.

This kid really liked her twin sister.

"You feel different" Scott said, breaking from the kiss and groping her breasts over the shirt.

"What do you mean?" Tina asked acting surprised.

"Nothing." Scott said and started to kiss her again, this time with his tongue. His right hand went down to her shorts.

"Hey wait!" Tina pushed him away.

"What is wrong?" Scott asked worried.

Wasn't she the one who told him to always take the first step?

"I...just-"

Tina never had a man before who took things this quick. Though to be fair after the accident her sister faced, she never had a man for long. She always stole them. She knew it was because she needed them to be alive but still... She has spent countless hours telling her to get her own boyfriend but she never seemed to listen.

"I can stop if you want." Scott said in an apologetic manner.

"No." Tina quickly said, "God no! I was just surprised."

"Of what?"

"Of how handsome you look today." She walked towards him and kissed him passionately.

"Why didn't you tell me your father was my mom's boss?" Scott asked as the red head went down on him and removed his pants.

"Does it matter?" She asked as she took off his boxer.

His eight-inch-thick cock made her heart skip a couple of beats.

"Wow that is huge!" She said surprised.

"Why are you acting so surprised?" Scott was confused, "This is not the first time you are seeing it."

She didn't reply instead she took it into her mouth.

"So I suppose the movie is cancelled?" Scott balanced himself on her bed stand.

There was something different about the way she was blowing him. It was amazing but there was still a feel of unfamiliarity with it. Like it was a different tongue that was playing with his thing.

She started to play with his balls while still blowing him.

Scott was feeling guilty for some reason. He had no idea why.

"You ready to fuck me?" The red head asked, letting go of his cock. A trail of pre cum was leaking out of her mouth. She sucked it back into her mouth and gulped.

Scott could only nod.

"Lie down on the bed." She said and removed her shorts in a seductive manner, "You like what you are seeing?"

"Yep." Scott said licking his lips and laid down on the bed.

She removed her shirt. A white lacy bra was holding her c cup together. She slowly removed that bra and stood in front of Scott in all her glory.

"Oh my gaaawd!" Scott cried, "Just come over here and let me suck on those titties."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!?" A loud cry came from outside the door.

For a moment Scott thought his head was playing tricks on him but it all started to make sense to him eventually. Why he felt her kiss seemed different, why he felt guilty, why she was surprised to see his cock.

The red heads were twins!

"Now we are even bitch." The naked red head gave the other one her middle and jumped over Scott's cock.

Scott pushed her away.

Tina was surprised, "What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

Scott noticed Nina run away. He quickly put on his clothes and went after her leaving the other sister sprawled on the bed naked and disappointed.

"Hey wait." Scott called after her.

Nina ran downstairs to the living room and sat down on the sofa. Scott went and sat beside her.

"I seriously didn't know you had a twin sister." Scott said truthfully, "I thought it was you."

Nina cupped her head inside her palms and Scott heard her cry.

"Hey." Scott pulled her closer to him and wrapped her around his shoulders.

"It is....my fault." She said crying into his shoulders, "I deserved it."

"What are you talking about?"

"I hooked up with half her boyfriends." She admitted.

"Why!?"

"To stay alive, dummy" She started to cry again.

"Does your sister know about The Gear?"

She nodded.

"So she knows that you need to be aroused to stay alive right?"

"Yes, but I should do it with a man of myself. Not some dude my sister is dating."

"Have you tried apologizing to her?" Scott asked.

Those usually worked around his home.

She shook her head.

"Then do it." Scott said.

"But-" She started to say.

"No buts." Scott pulled her up and wiped her tears with a towel from his pocket, "I will be there with you throughout the whole thing."

This time she cried realizing how lucky she was to have this boy in her life. She gave Scott a passionate kiss and let him lead her back to the bedroom upstairs.

Both the sisters were looking at each other awkwardly while Scott stood outside the door.

"Go in." Scott gently nudged Nina inside.

Her sister had the blanket covering her naked body.

"What do you want, slut?" Tina growled angrily.

"I...am...am...sorry." Nina said bowing her head down, "I shouldn't have hooked up with your boyfriend."

"You really think a sorry is going to do it?" Tina scoffed, "Not one. You hooked up with 5 of my boyfriends."

"You know it is because of The-" Nina started to justify her action.

"Yea, The Gear. We all know. You can use it to justify your actions in any conversations, can't you?"

"So you want me dead?"

"Of course not, idiot" Tina shouted, "But you should have just hooked up with one of your exes or something. Why steal mine?"

"Because it was more exciting to get someone else's." Nina shamefully accepted the fact.

"Oh my god!" Tina cried, "Are you even listening to yourself?"

"I am really sorry for everything." Nina said, "I will never ever touch any of your boyfriends"

"That won't do." Tina said sitting up straight, "I need to fuck your boyfriend. Good and hard."

"Ok fine." Nina said and looked at Scott to see if he had any problem. But Scott stood there. Confused, not sure what was happening, "Just fuck her and get this over with, dude." Nina said to him, "If you are okay with it." She silently added.

Scott looked at both the twins, making a decision in his head.

"What is your name?" Scott asked to the naked red head as he got onto the bed with her.

"Tina." She replied and kissed him soundly.

Scott pulled the blanket away from her body and started to suck on her C cups.

"You like that, sis?" Scott heard Nina's voice behind him. He felt a hand caressing his back.

Scott let go of the nipples leaving a trail of saliva. He allowed Nina to pull the shirt off of him. He stood up and removed his pants.

"Let me!" Tina said greedily and went down on her knees. She spits on his cock making it wet and started taking it into her mouth.

"Wow!" Was all Scott could manage.

Nina could suck him but she could never take the full length in. But her twin sister could do exactly that. It was a pleasant and new feeling for Scott.

Nina, who was on the bed, was watching her two minutes' older sister blowing Scott Peterson. She was feeling jealous as she saw the expression Scott had while Tina took the entire cock in.

"I can do that too." Nina pouted.

"You wish." Tina said letting the cock out. She took it back in immediately.

Nina pulled her shorts away.

"Should I be doing this?" Nina wondered silently.

This is wrong. She knew that but her horniness got the better of her and she put her hands inside her panties. She was surprised at how wet she already was. She pushed one finger in and started to masturbate watching her sister blowing her boyfriend.

Scott's eyes were fixated on the red head on the bed. She was masturbating right in front of him. Her eyes were focused on his.

"Show him what he wants to see, little sis." Tina said letting go of the cock again.

Nina removed her panties showing Scott her beautiful pink lips and the red bush over it. Tina took the cock back in again.

Nina used her left hand to play with her clits while two finger of her right hand were going in and out of the opening.

"I...am.....gooooing to cuuuuum." Scott cried.

Tina didn't stop. She wanted to taste him. She wanted it inside her mouth. And her wish was granted a couple of seconds later.

She was amazed at how much he came. Half of his juices leaked out of her mouth.

"Oh man!" Scott sighed lying down on the bed, heads on Nina's knees, "That was ah-mazing."

"We are not done, honey." Tina said with an evil grin as she looked at his cock that was getting hard again.

She walked towards him and rained kisses all over his body. "You still haven't fucked me."

Scott looked at Nina's face. She nodded her head to proceed.

Scott lifted Nina and placed her on top of his face. She giggled like a small girl while he ticked her pussy lips with his tongue.

He felt a smooth and wet opening covering his cock as Tina settled down on it. She started to ride him while he ate her sister's tangy but still sweet pussy.

Scott was in true heaven, having two sisters at the same time. One who rode him like a professional pornstar and the other who was grinding her pussy on his face letting him taste her juices.

"Does it feel good, sis?" Nina asked Tina.

Tina didn't reply.

"How does my boyfriend's cock feel, you slut?" Nina asked in a raised voice.

"It feels soooo goooood!" Tina moaned, "Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Yes. Because I am better than you." Nina said.

"Huh? Really?"

"Why do you think your boyfriends went for me soooo easily? Because everyone wants the little sister."

"Will you stop saying nonsense?" Tina groaned.

"I am just dirty talking." Nina said.

"And you are failing epically." Tina said sighing.

"I figured." Nina said and went silent.

"Aw come on, sis." Tina giggled hugging her and kissing on her cheeks, "I am sorry I tried to fuck him before."

"I am sorry I fucked all your boyfriends."

"No you are not." Tina said kissing her again while fondling her ears.

"I am." Nina said placing her hands on her heart, "I swear."

Tina brought her little sister's face close to her. They looked into each other's eyes accepting each other's apology.

"I love you, sis." Tina said and kissed her sister on her forehead.

"I love you too." Nina replied and returned a kiss on her big sister's forehead.

"Get a room... you two." Scott managed to say from under Nina's pussy, chuckling.

Nina got off from his face and kissed him, licking her juices from his face.

"I taste really good, huh?" Nina said happily and kissed him again.

Tina watched her sister making out and before long she had her first orgasm. She squirted her juices all over Scott Peterson's cock.

"That was freaking amaaaazing!" Tina said as she fell down on his chest.

"Don't judge me." Nina said and went behind her sister and pulled the thick cock out of her pussy.

"Are you going to do what I think you are going to?" Tina almost yelled.

Nina didn't reply instead she took the cock into her mouth and enjoyed the mixed taste of both her sister's and her boyfriend's cum.

"You are so freaky, sis." Tina said, smiling and kissed Scott tasting the little sister's juices on his lips and tongue.

Scott was not sure what the fuck was happening. Here he was having two sisters tasting each other's sexual fluids from two different edges of his body.

"Will you ever go not hard?" Nina teased him as she stroked his cock.

"It is tough when I am making love to twins." Scott said breaking the kiss from Tina.

"Why don't you fuck him now, lil sis?" Tina asked to Nina as she sat beside Scott rubbing her wet pussy.

Nina licked her finger and smiled at Scott seductively before placing herself on his rock hard cock.

"Oh my!" Scott moaned as Nina's hips moved voluntarily on his wood.

"Taste this." Tina said placing her two fingers that were wet with her juices near Scott's lips. Scott tried his best to lick them erotically but it was tough when the other sister was riding him hard.

"What are you doing?" Tina chuckled at the way Scott was licking her fingers.

Scott pulled her face close to his and kissed her passionately. Their tongues intertwined and saliva was passed back and through. Scott pushed his fingers inside Tina and their moans were silenced inside the combined mouth of both of them.

Tina broke the kiss took a deep breath and kissed him again. Nina was getting closer to cumming watching them make out. She started to increase her pace. She used her right hand to play with her own hard nipples while the other was rubbing her clits furiously.

This time Scott broke the kiss and started to focus more on Nina. He sucked on Nina's earlobes as well as kiss and lick her around her neck. He used his free hand to grope and fondle her ass.

"I am going to cum, Scott." She cried.

Scott gently started to rub her butthole.

"Hey!" Nina said but she didn't protest.

Scott pushed his index finger inside her ass making her leak her entire juice on him.

Scott pulled his fingers out and asked Nina to stand on her knees. He stood in front of her and started to stroke himself to orgasm.

"Cum all over my face." Nina begged.

Scott did exactly that. His cum flew all over her face and hair.

"That sure is a lot." Nina said swabbing a dripping cum on her cheeks with her fingers and licking it clean.

Tina walked towards her little sister and reluctantly looked at Scott.

"I won't judge." Scott promised.

That was the right response because Tina licked her sister's face, cleaning it from his cum.

"You are so naughty." Nina said giggling.

"There is still some left." Tina said after the little sister's face was clean.

"Where?" Nina asked and immediately got the answer when the older sister's lips met hers. Tina pushed her tongue inside the little sister and got a taste of Scott's cum from within.

Scott's flaccid cock was again getting hard as he saw the two sisters swap his cum back and forth while making out.

Few hours earlier, outside on an abandoned stood David Peterson with three black suited men. The sun was setting producing an orange glow all over. David was admiring the evening glow while one of the men in black was talking.

"The Fenlin has been attached to your son." He said.

"Send a Clave after him." David said, "We need to test his limit before we open the gates."

"One clave?"

"Would be enough for now."

"What if he dies?"

"Let's hope he doesn't. Else I will have to make another son."

The men in blacks nodded and disappeared into thin air.

"I am waiting for you, son." David said looking at the skies as the sun went fading into the horizon.

Authors Note: I would like to thank the editors as usual. As I have said before the third chapter will be published regardless of the reception as I have already plotted it out. The fourth one will either be the last one or it may open the windows to more chapters. It all comes down to the overall review of the series.

12