The Gear Ch. 03

Story Info
Third part of The Gear series.
6.4k words
4.57
8.2k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott watched as the two sisters continued making out with each other. It was almost like they were both hungry for each other.

"I fucking love you, sis." Tina kissed Nina again, pushing her tongue inside while sliding her hand down between her legs.

Nina moaned in agreement without breaking the kiss and looked at her boyfriend, Scott, who was stroking his hard dick. She wanted to make him feel good but she didn't want to stop making love to her sister who by this point had two fingers inside her cunt.

"Sis, I want you to eat me while I blow him." Nina finally decided and broke the kiss.

"I will fucking devour you." Tina was overcome with lust for her sister and she increased the pace making Nina cum all over her fingers.

Tina pulled her fingers out and licked it seductively, "Here, taste yourself."

Nina did exactly that while her sister started sucking on her breasts.

"Hey waait!" Nina protested letting go of her sister's fingers from her mouth.

But Tina didn't, she wanted to taste her sister's each and every inch. Her hands went between Nina's pussy again.

"Wait!" Nina protested yet again, "I...aah....just came."

Tina stopped what she was doing and looked at Scott, "Come taste the other breast."

Scott jumped at the chance and went on the floor and took Nina's other breast into his mouth. He licked around her nipple and flicked at it often.

"You like two people working on you?" Tina asked kissing her sister again.

"I love it!" Nina kissed her sister back, "Can I eat your pussy?"

"You may." Tina giggled at the way her sister asked for permission.

"Let's take it to the bed." The two sisters didn't take their mouth of each other as the trio went back to the bed.

*************************************************************

Outside the household's entrance, where the threesome was happening stood a man, probably around his thirties. He had a distinct red scar that ran from his forehead to just under his lips. He had the Sword of Eleanor strapped on his back and the silver emblem of the Claves hidden behind his vest. Two hours back, he was given the order to hurt the man inside this house and he was waiting outside patiently after ringing the bell.

'They probably didn't hear me.' He thought and again rang it.

He heard a lot of shuffling coming from the room upstairs and after about two to three minutes, a woman with red hairs who looked like she just ran the marathon opened the door for him.

"Yes?" She asked catching her breath.

"I am here for a kid called Scott Peterson."

"Who are you?" She asked again, "Also, how do you know he is here?"

"The Fenlin gave out his location." The Clave said and showed her something resembling a smartphone with a beeping red symbol, "This red thing is the location of Fenlin number 2."

"Dude! What the hell are you talking about?" The red head asked angrily, irritated.

"What's happening?" A male voice came from behind her. He too looked like he just ran the marathon.

"I presume you are Scott?" The Clave asked, "Would you mind coming outside? I want to kill you or at least hurt you."

"Huh?"

"Look, I am bored as fuck. They made it sound like you are a strong guy. So fight me."

"Do you know this guy?" Nina asked Scott.

"I have never seen him before." Scott said, with a look of surprise.

"I think you got the wrong address or something." The red head said about to close the door.

"Ok fine." The Clave said putting the smartphone like thing back in his vest, "If this is how you want to play it."

Scott had no idea what happened next. For one moment he was standing behind Nina looking at this intruder who wanted to kill him for some reason and the next moment he was crashing through the walls of Nina's house as the intruder punched him.

"Holy fuck!" Scott groaned as he vomited a ton of blood. He was now in the house's backyard.

It hurt like hell but due to his healing the wounds started to disappear. The intruder came out through the hole in the wall that was in Scott's shape.

"Who are you man?" Scott asked him surprised at this man's strength.

"My name is Srenling Jartom, I am a Clave." He said.

That word made a shiver run through his entire body. Clave. The thing that the female voice warned him about.

"You are here to kill me?" Scott tried to hide the shake in his voice and asked.

"I was sent to hurt you."

"You mean you know about the Gear inside me?"

"Yes, of course." He replied, "Though it's given name is The Fenlin."

"Who cares? Just leave me alone. I can't fight you."

"Why not?"

"Look at me and look at yourself." Scott replied angrily, "You have got the body of a fitness trainer-"

"Seriously?" The intruder scoffed, "You think size matters?"

"Are you alright!?" Nina practically screamed as she came running to the backyard.

"Just use my own momentum against me." He continued ignoring the red head.

'Either this dude is confident in his abilities or he is just teasing me.' Scott thought.

The intruder charged at Scott. Scott could barely see his movements as he made contact. Scott felt a sharp pain in his stomach as he vomited a whole lot of blood, again.

"Damn it." The intruder shouted angrily, "One more time."

He again punched Scott and he vomited, again.

"Fucking Neclun." The intruder yelled then looked at Scott and with a calmer voice and said, "Grow stronger and I will face you."

With that the intruder who was right in front of him, disappeared, as if he never existed.

Nina came running towards Scott and hugged him tightly, "Are you alright?"

Scott could only nod.

*************************************************************

"Did you do the job?" Neclun, one of the men in black asked Srenling.

"You told me he was strong." Srenling said in a calm voice.

"He is. We sent-"

"You fucking sent me to test him?" Srenling growled, "If you want to use me as a test rat, you can do it yourself."

"You will listen to me or else you can say good bye to your wife." The man in black said with a cruel smile.

"Are you threatening me?" Srenling took a step closer to him, eyes filled with coldness.

A sound of alarm blared out.

"Saved by the bell, I suppose." Srenling scoffed at the man in black and walked away.

*************************************************************

Sarah Peterson had her mouth around David Peterson's cock. She was going up and down the length of the shaft while licking it.

"So you not only cheated on me with your boss but you also watched our son have sex?" David questioned.

"Come on! I regret it already." Sarah said letting the cock off momentarily before taking it back in.

"Don't. I like the idea of you being with another man." David said smiling as he stroked his wife's hair.

"Really?" Sarah asked, surprised, as she removed her bra.

"Yes, really. I always knew a woman with your body can't be satisfied with one man." David took her perfect breasts into his hands and played with it.

"But I love you, honey. I don't want to be with another man." Sarah let him suck on her breasts. She really liked the feeling of her husband's tongue licking around the nipple.

"What about another woman?" David asked while he went to the other breasts.

Sarah didn't reply instead she started to stroke his cock which for some reason was harder now.

"You like the thought of me with another woman, don't you?" Sarah kissed her husband full on his lips. David pushed his tongue inside and explored her mouth.

Sarah planted her hips on her husband's face so that he could taste her while she gave him a blowjob. Sarah looked at the cock she was holding, for some reason the vision of her son's thick cock going in and out of her future boss ran through her head.

David was surprised when a sudden splash of his wife's juices covered his face.

"Oh my!" David said, "What were you thinking of?" He asked in a teasing voice.

Sarah took his cock inside her mouth trying to forget the vision of her son's cock but it only made her more excited.

*************************************************************

"Who the hell was he?" Nina asked Scott while handing him a bottle of cold water.

"I have absolutely no idea." Scott replied.

They were in the living room of her house trying to figure out what the hell happened.

"But that does look funny." Tina stifled a laugh and pointed to the wall that had left an impression of Scott's body as he flew through it.

"Yes, that is what matters now." Nina scolded her sister.

"I need to call my mom." Scott said, "And don't worry, I will pay for the damage."

Nina punched him lightly on his shoulders, "We are running a multimillion dollar company, we can fix it easily."

Scott just nodded and walked away and dialed his mother on his phone. She didn't pick up, he tried again, no luck.

Nina looked at Scott. She was feeling concerned for him.

"Do something then." Tina said to her sister as if she read her mind.

Nina nodded and walked towards Scott who looked frustrated.

"Hey." She called getting closer to him, "What's wrong?"

*************************************************************

Emily Peterson was in her room wearing an underwear only. She was making coffee for her boyfriend who was behind her groping her breasts. She could feel his hand slide down to her nether region.

"When are you going to tell your bother about us?" He asked.

"In time, Peter." She replied rubbing her butt against his hard cock while he rubbed her pussy with one hand while the other played with her b cup breasts.

Peter turned her around and kissed her.

"He will hate me forever, if you don't say something to him." Peter said licking her neck, "Especially considering what happened after the-.

"Why are you always worried?" Emily asked as she took his young cock in her hands.

"You know why." Peter replied lifting her up and taking her back to the bed.

*************************************************************

4 months before.

"I am not really sure about this." Scott said as they neared the mansion which, even from the distance they were in, was filled with the sound of disco music and the smell of alcohol.

"Just act natural." Peter said, pushing his reluctant friend forward.

They entered through the gate to the inside of the Dean Black Mansion. Two women came out through the open entrance laughing their ass off. Scott knew both of them.

"What are you doing here, sis?" Scott asked looking at his drunk sister.

"What is anyone doing ever?" She replied with her own drunk question and again laughed with her best friend Amanda Paul.

Scott had no idea what his twenty-five-year-old sister was doing at a high school farewell party. Probably the booze summoned her and her friend.

"We are leaving, buzzkill." She said after seeing her little brother's expression.

"Let me drive." Amanda said trying to walk on her feet without losing her balance.

"No way, you are drunk." His drunk sister replied, "Let me."

"Oh God." Scott groaned, "I will drive you both to your home."

"That won't be necessary, you know." Amanda said, "We are capable of taking care of ourselves."

"Call an Uber for them or something." Peter said to his friend, "We don't have much time."

"What are you two up to?" Emily asked with a glare.

"Nothing." They answered a little too quickly.

"Fine. Then we will stay for a little while. I feel like you two are up to some mischief."

The four of them entered into the mansion. Emily and Amanda drank one more glass before Scott scolded them and made them settle down on a nearby sofa.

"Let's go." Peter said to Scott and they both walked upstairs to Derek's room (their "kind of" sworn enemy) and completely trashed his room and returned back downstairs like nothing happened.

"That was crazy!" Scott said jumping around unable to control the excitement he just had, "That was a rush!"

"Here, for our mission." Peter took two beer cup and gave one to Scott.

Before long they both got so drunk that Scott didn't even notice Peter and his sister walking upstairs or that even he was led upstairs by a random girl he had seen once or twice in school. And as things would happen someone called the police and everything broke down into chaos.

Both Scott and the girl ran downstairs along with the other occupants in the different rooms of the mansion. Scott was so drunk he fell down a couple of stairs and sprained his leg. But that is when he saw both Peter and his big sister coming out of a room adjusting their clothes.

Scott felt a sudden rage building up inside him that immediately made him sober. He walked towards Peter ignoring the pain in his sprained leg and punched him right on his face ending their friendship.

*************************************************************

Present Day.

Scott sat down back on the sofa and took a deep breath, "This is going to sound crazy or made up but everything I am going to say is true."

"Go on." Nina said still standing while Tina sat beside Scott.

"Ever since The Gear was attached to me, I am kind of having something that I call as dream conversations."

"What happens in these dream conversations?"

"Well, in the first one, I was in space or something similar." Scott continued, "A voice said in my head that they are coming for us and to stop messing with their technology."

"Who is this 'they'?" Nina asked.

"I have absolutely no idea."

"There was a second one?" Nina questioned.

"Yea, it was a female voice. It said to me that on the eve of the summer solstice, an army of thirty Claves will come for me."

"Claves?"

"I think the one who trashed me is a Clave."

"What makes you think that?"

"He said so." Scott said.

"I think we better take this to the Network."

Scott agreed, "But tomorrow. Let me rest today."

"Sure." Nina replied and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Rain check on the date?" Scott asked standing up.

"Rain check." She replied smiling, "But this night was not so bad."

Nina looked at her sister and gave her a slutty smile.

Scott wanted to stay and watch them continue their acts but he knew it was dangerous for him to stay here. He had no idea when another Clave was going to come after him.

Scott took his leave and left the house in his mother's car and rode back home, scared and terrified of what was going to happen to him next.

*************************************************************

"Aner va estil." A voice said in his head.

Scott was back in one of his dream conversation.

"Huh?"

"Unb erf eref." The voice sounded irritated.

"What?" Scott looked around him. He was in some sort of a lush green meadow. It was just him and the voice.

"Loper guinn resuil." The voice was angry now.

"What the hell are you saying? Are you gagged or something?"

"Va est veriol." It said.

Scott woke up, no idea what the hell just happened. He looked at the bed side clock. The time was 8 am. He slept a full twelve hours!

Scott did his usual chores and went downstairs to the kitchen where his mother was in her office attire toasting bread.

"Hi honey." Sarah gave him a small kiss on his cheeks, "When did you reach home yesterday?" Then after seeing his face, "Are you alright?"

Scott looked at his mother with a worried expression, "Something happened yesterday-"

"Oh no!" His mother shook her head, "Don't tell me she is pregnant."

"Wait! What?"

"You forgot to use protection?"

"No! God no!" Scott exclaimed, "She is not pregnant. Something else happened."

"The date went bad?" His mother looked at him concerned.

"No it went awesome. I actually had a three-" Scott cut himself off. Why was he discussing his sex life with his mother?

"What is wrong?" She asked.

Scott explained to his mother about the Claves and his dream conversations.

"Do you mind doing one more test in the lab room?" Sarah asked.

"What sort of test?"

"The one like the first time." His mother said going red.

*************************************************************

Scott looked at The Network as he got out of the car. It was a red painted, four floor building standing in the center of an isolated field. Only two roads leaded to this building. His mother has told him that both the entrances were guarded 24x7 by trained military forces.

"Come, honey." His mother called him.

Scott followed her to the inside.

His mother swiped her card and they both walked through the metal detector. It went off when Scott passed through due to the technology inside him, but the guards there already knew that and the mother son pair walked inside.

"Where are we going?" Scott asked his mother.

Sarah Peterson stopped walking and turned around and looked at Scott.

"What is wrong, mom?" Scott asked seeing the worried expression his mother had.

"The last time you and Nina...did it, The Gear transmitted a message."

"What was it?"

"It was in some unknown language. And the dream conversation you had in morning included an ineligible conversation with someone-"

"What are you saying?" Scott interrupted.

"I think The Gear is trying to communicate with you or at least someone is." His mother said.

*************************************************************

Scott was back in the lab room waiting for Nina to come. he was still trying to grasp what his mother said. 'The Gear is trying to communicate.' Does that mean The Gear is alive?

"Mom?" Scott knocked on the two-way mirror.

"Yes?" Her voice came through an intercom inside the room.

"Is she here?"

Sarah Peterson looked at her son on the other side whose handsome face was currently holding a worried expression.

"She will be, honey." Sarah pressed the button and spoke through the mike which in turn transmitted a voice through the intercom to the inside of the room.

"Are you going to watch...me...have."

Sarah had stifle a laugh as she found her son stuttering looking for words.

"Is it going to be a problem?" She asked.

"Its not that but you are my mother." Scott said.

"I won't be watching you, FYI. I will only be taking the readings."

"Am I late?" Nina came to the room and asked Sarah.

"He is waiting inside." Sarah said to Nina.

"You going to watch us?"

"Why is everyone asking me that?" Sarah face palmed.

Nina smiled and entered the room.

"Did you have any other dream conversations?" Nina asked Scott.

Scott looked at Nina. She was wearing a black jeans and a green top.

"You are kind of casual for a person who may inherit her father's business." Scott said pulling Nina close to him.

Nina smiled and kissed him before taking his shirts off. Scott did the same to her and turned her around and started to play with her breasts while she loosened her jeans off herself.

She turned herself around and kissed Scott again. Her hands slid down his back, till she had a hold of his rear. She gave them a squeeze and Scott had to laugh at her playfulness. Her hands slid themselves around to Scott's front and she grasped his manhood through his jeans.

"You are so big, dude." She kissed him again as her hands fumbled with his zipper when she finally took his cock out, it stood tall and firm. She pushed him onto the bed and took both their clothes off and started stroking him.

She suddenly started giggling.

"What is wrong?" Scott asked slightly offended.

Was she laughing at him?

"Hey Sarah!" Nina called out, "Why don't you come in so that you can take a better reading."

"No way!" Scott's mother's voice came through the intercom.

"Your loss." Nina shouted back, "Well, that did excite you didn't it." She smiled and with that took his cock into her mouth.

Placing his hands on the back of her head, he started to moan, the only noise that was matching his was the sound of her slurping and sucking.

12