The Gear Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I?" he asked.

"Ok, fine." I replied and in a louder voice repeated, "I am sorry."

"And you are welcome." He replied and we both broke into a laugh.

Not that something funny happened, but because we both have fixed our friendship.

*****

I slept soundly until my sister woke me up.

She was wearing a night gown that barely covered her uh...parts as she bends down.

"Aaah." I screamed and looked at the other side.

"You already saw them in all their glory, didn't you?" She asked me reminding me about the previous night.

"Go away." I replied and threw a pillow at her giggling face.

She looked at me and gave me a huge smile then with a frown she sat down beside me, "Does mother know about yesterday?"

I shook my head. I haven't talked to her since the incident few days back. Not that I didn't want to. But she always seems to leave the house earlier than usual or always arrives home late to try to avoid me. But what hurt me most was the note she left me on the fridge saying good bye before I left college. The incident has made us distant.

"Is everything alright between you two?" My sister asked.

"I don't know." I replied and walked away from her.

It hurt me talking about it. Me and my mother were always close and we haven't talked in six days. The longest we have gone without talking was a mere four hours when she disagreed to buy me a beyblade when those were still a craze. She said it was pointless and I would just throw it away after a few hours. We came to a compromise after she bought me a huge box of chocolate ice-cream, my favorite.

A couple minutes later I sat down to have my breakfast with my sister and her boyfriend who was my best friend. The shadow creature was nowhere to be seen. I was pretty sure it slept under my bed the previous night.

"Where is silky?" I asked Peter.

He looked at me questioningly.

"The shadow creature."

"Silky? Seriously?

I shrugged.

He smiled and replied, "I don't know. Maybe it went to find some food."

"What does it eat?" I asked kind of hoping that it doesn't eat humans.

"I don't know." Peter replied, "Something non-human let's hope."

*****

I walked silently towards my dorm. Peter beside me. Both of us wanted to make sure that my roommate-

The atmosphere was actually pretty much like any other day. Everyone was going on with their daily activities. The seniors playing early morning tennis. Two guys arguing and fighting in a corner about something. A few sitting under a tree discussing about something. The usual.

"Maybe he is alive." I said to Peter in a relieved voice.

And as things would be, he was nowhere to be seen. We searched the entire dorm and there was no sign of him. Instead we saw two to three of the shadow creatures roaming around smelling the walls and stuff.

We both stopped outside my room.

"You sure?" Peter asked me.

I nodded and opened the room with a heavy heart. For some reason it was locked. I tried pushing it with my body. It didn't budge.

"Everything alright, kid?" I heard my warden, a man in his fifties ask from behind me.

"Why is this locked?" I asked him.

"You planning to stay there or you just want to take a look at what our rooms look like?"

I was confused. He was talking to me like I was a stranger.

"Don't you know me?" I asked confused.

"Should I?" He questioned me back.

"Aw. What the hell has she done!" Peter angrily said and grabbed my hand and we both walked out of there quickly. Well he walked. I was being dragged along.

"What's up?" I asked after we reached near the car.

"My mother." He replied and kicked a garbage can. It flew well out of my sight.

"Were you always this strong?" I asked him amazed at his strength.

"You have no idea how much I have to hold back during our playful fights back in the days."

"So what was that about your mother?"

"Well she is also a Clave-"

"Yea. I guessed."

"She has the power to erase memories."

"Erase memories?"

"Yea. But only those who are weak willed. She can't simply erase anyone's."

"So she erased everyone's memories to hide the fact that my roommate died?"

"Alaa laaa." A soft voice came from below me and I lost my balance as Silky rubbed my feet.

"Damn!" I cried, "Where did you come from?"

I rubbed its head. It was in its cat form.

"You do realize that cats don't make that noise right?" I smiled and stood up.

"Did your roommate ever act suspicious?" Peter asked me.

"I don't know." I replied, "I barely knew him."

"What about the security guard who tried to stop you from running?"

Wait a second! Things were starting to make sense now. Well...in fact they started to make sense when I remembered the thing Peter said to me about the Silky.

Normal humans can't see their species! Which means the security guard was actually a-

"A Clave." Peter continued my thought.

"How the fuck are you doing that?" I asked surprised at the way he was always reading my mind.

"I can kind of read memories." He replied.

"So your mother erases memories and you read them?"

"It is still in early stage. I can't read deep thoughts. Just what is currently being processed in their heads."

"Dude needs to be weak willed?"

"Na. Any will do."

"So my roommate was also a Clave?"

This time it was Silky who answered. Well, not answered technically but it nodded its head.

"So you saved me?"

It again nodded. I rubbed its head.

"The woman in the ship did warn me that the Claves may already be living among us."

"It is impossible." Peter said looking at me.

"What is?"

"The familiar you have."

"Familiar?"

"These creatures are the protectors of The Seven Pillars of Eternity."

"Cool." I replied.

"You have no idea what those are, do you?" Peter asked.

"Na." I replied, "But I do know that this creature called me something like Valenterian or something."

"Wow", Peter looked at me surprised.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. You just confirmed my previous theory. Each and every protector of The Seven Pillars of Eternity has a certain keyword that they use to imprint their signature onto their master and apparently its keyword is what you just said."

"What is our next move then?"

"I will drop you off at my place while I go and have a talk with my mother. You remember her don't you?"

I nodded.

Jessica Wells is not someone anyone can forget easily. She is close friends with my mom. Well her best friend if I have to say. They studied together back in the day or something. Now that I think about it, I met Peter the first time during their high school reunion. My mother and his mother couldn't find a baby sitter so they both took us with them and placed us in a corner. The place was full of beer, not that I knew what it was back then. Not that I even cared. Me and Peter just hit it off and we walked around our mother's old school.

Anyways, Jessica Wells is like a second mother to me. I guess. She tried to fix my friendship with Peter just few days back before the entire dying incident. Describing her is tough. She has beautiful brown skin, maybe tanned. Am not sure. Blue eyes that looked remarkably like a sapphire. Those eyes that can just pierce through you. She has this long black hair that she always ties up in a particular manner, not a pony tail something else. It is tied up but at the same time it is all wavy and flowy. Anyways what I am getting at is she is a really good woman. Both inside and outside.

"Can you drop me off at my place?" I asked Peter, "Or better yet can you drop me outside Network?"

*****

I waved at the guard. Not that I knew him. But he got to know me right? Being the first successful subject of the tests going inside The Network and whatnot. He didn't wave back, instead he opened the gate and let me in.

Peter has dropped me and Silky outside where the two military personals were posted. There was no entry to civilians. So I had to walk like two to three kilometers just to reach the facility. Kind of a small price to pay for seeing my mother.

I walked silently whistling to some tune I heard on Peter's radio. Silky walked near me on his four legs practicing his cat voice.

The sun was right above my head and was shining brightly. The green fields on both the side looked all shiny. I wondered why there were no cows grazing on them. These grasses looked healthy and robust. Anyways I don't want to bore with the details. After about two minutes of fast walking and jogging and running and slow walking I reached the main entrance.

"ID?" The guard posted outside asked.

"Let him in." The receptionist standing behind the desk said.

I nodded at her appreciating what she had done and walked inside through the metal detector.

"Where is my mother?" I asked to the receptionist.

"Take a right here and go straight. The third room on your left." She replied covering her microphone.

"Thanks." I replied and followed her directions and sure enough I saw my mother. She was facing her back towards me as she clicked away at her tablet. On the other side of the two-way mirror, I saw a man and woman engaged in sex.

"Stay here." I patted Silky on his head but it simply ran away to another room.

I looked at my mother. I didn't know how to proceed. And I didn't have to. My mother turned at that moment and looked at me surprised.

"Hi." I replied not looking at her face.

She didn't say anything. I raised my face and looked at her and was completely surprised and taken aback as I saw her crying.

"Mom!?" I ran towards her and hugged her.

"I am...I did that." She said and hugged me back tightly.

"Hey, don't worry." I was also starting to tear up now.

"It was because of me...that you died," She hugged me tighter, ",I never meant-"

"Mom, it is alright," I replied, ", It is not your fault."

"But-"

"Look at me." I said breaking the hug, "You did something that I wanted too. I don't know if it leads to me dying or not and it doesn't matter. All I want is for us to never go AWOL again."

"I won't, honey." She said and gave me a kiss on my cheeks.

"Oh also I got to tell you something and I need you to promise to not freak out." I replied.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed, "Nina is pregnant?"

"Why are you always reaching that conclusion?" I asked shaking my head.

"I am not yet ready to be a grandmother." She admitted.

"Relax. She is not pregnant. I am here to talk about some pretty scary stuff."

"Like?" She asked.

"Can we take this someplace else?" I asked her watching the two couples engaged in sex on the side was giving me an erection and making me uncomfortable.

"Sure." She chuckled as she noticed my comfortability.

*****

I didn't know whether I should continue. My mother's face was already fear ridden and I was pretty sure she would get a heart attack if I start mentioning that my roommate was a Clave. So I skipped that part and stopped my story at the shadow creature and how Peter is a Clave.

My mother was silent for a long time. Probably registering everything I had said.

"So that means Jessica is a Clave too?" She finally asked.

I nodded.

"You stay here." She said standing up, "I need to call her."

"Mom?" I called her.

"Yes?" She asked turning back.

"Where is Nina?" I asked sheepishly.

My mom chuckled and gave me the direction to her.

"Mom?" I called her again.

She looked at me waiting for me to ask.

"Did you...do anything with Nina these past few days?"

She was bewildered and from her expression I think she was taken aback too.

"I...uh...did not." She replied.

What am I doing? Is this The Gear's doing?

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"WHAT!!?" She said just a tad louder.

"I think this is The Gear talking." I said and reminded her about the four personality split of The Gear. But to be frank, I am not sure whether it was The Gear or if it was actually me. Either way, I knew things were only going to get weirder from this point onwards.

"Just go and meet her. I have some stuffs I have to work on." She replied and turned away from me.

What surprised me the most was she didn't say no to my request.

*****

"Hello, handsome," Nina ran towards me and hugged me, "What took you this long?"

I gave her a small kiss on her lips, "Well, you were the one who told to me to focus on my studies."

"I did say that." She chuckled and we kissed again, this time more passionately. Our tongues intertwined as we exchanged our saliva and our moans got captured into each our mouths.

"Wait! Wait." She said and pushed me away.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's take this someplace else. This is not exactly a private area." She looked pointedly at the four cameras placed in the four corners.

"I thought you loved others watching you." I teased her.

She shrugged and lead me to another room which as things would be turned out to be the testing room.

"Uh, why are we here again?"

"There is something I need to test."

"Like what?" I asked confused.

"Like why I fell for you." She replied coldly.

"What?"

"I need to check if it really was me or if it was The Gear."

I didn't reply. Maybe she was right. According to my deductions, The Gear is responsible for me having sex with her, her sister and almost my mother.

"You scared?"

"Of?"

"The test?"

I shrugged and laid down on the bed.

"Hmm, why is this naughty thing hard?" She teased rubbing my cock over my pants.

"Is this how you normally do tests?" I pulled her towards me and kissed her.

"I missed you." She said taking a break and then again kissing me. My hands grabbed her bottom and I groped her ass cheeks.

She giggled inside my mouth which made me smile inside and to increase the pace of the kissing. Her body started to gyrate on top of me.

"Let's get this out of the way," She said tying up her beautiful red hair into a ponytail and taking my pants and underwear off, "Hmmm."

She eyed my cock greedily. Without a moment of delay, she took it inside her wet mouth.

I took hold of the back of her head and pushed her up and down helping her stimulate me further.

"I missed this taste." She said and took it back in.

"How did you keep yourself active?" I asked her knowing that she only had a mere three-day activation period.

"Your mother." She replied and took my cock back in. For reasons that made me feel guilty I came into her mouth. It felt good but as I said, it also made me feel guilty.

"Wow!" She said as she gulped the entire load down.

"I blame you." I said pulling her towards me and kissing her neck. She giggled as my lips sucked on her skin.

"You like it when I talk about your mom don't you?" She asked teasingly.

I didn't reply instead I sucked on her boobs while my free hand played with her pussy rubbing the bud that stimulates her.

"Imagine you are doing this with her." She said gyrating herself on my fingers.

I kept on sucking her breasts.

"Yes. Suck on your mom's tits. Aaaaw God. Just like that!" She started to role-play.

"You are weird." I said kissing on her lips.

"Says the guy who just came when he heard about his mother and me." She teased me back ruffling my hair.

"I am sorry." I said and after some thought, "...Mom."

She chuckled, "This is going to be exciting."

I pushed her down on the bed and kissed her again.

"Mmmm." She moaned.

She pushed her tongue into my mouth. My rising cock started to rub against her wet pussy lips.

I trailed kisses down her body till I reached her nipples.

"Suck on them like when you were a baby." She said.

I took her right nipple into my mouth while my left hand played with her left nipples that was getting harder.

"Yes, make mommy proud baby." Nina encouraged me.

I moved the hand that was playing with her nipples down to her crotch and started rubbing the wet lips. I was kind of surprised with how wet it was. I pushed my index finger into the wet opening. Her pussy had no trouble sucking it in.

"OH MY GOD!" She cried in ecstasy as I pushed another finger inside. I continued fingering her while simultaneously sucking on her nipples.

It didn't take long before her juices started to overflow and wet my fingers.

"Don't ...stop..." She cried as she came again.

"Holy crap." I thought as I pulled my hand out. She came a lot more than I expected.

"That was..." She fell on top of my body, panting.

I brought the fingers that were inside her pussy a few moments ago and licked it, tasting her beautiful nectar.

Nina's gaze was on me. Her eyes peacefully watching me lick my fingers. She smiled lightly and joined me in cleaning my fingers off her juices.

A beep sound came from her tablet that she had previously placed on a nearby table. She got up from on top of me and wiggling her beautiful ass came to my other side and picked up the tablet.

I saw her eyes widening and a very cheerful smile materialize on her face.

"These readings are amazing." She said to me after a while in a much more cheerful voice.

"Huh?"

"The more immoral act you do, the more time I get before reactivation is needed."

I looked at her confused.

"The weirder the act we are doing, longer I can go without dying." She explained to me like a teacher.

"Seriously?" I asked.

She nodded and kissed me lightly.

"Your father created your Gear right?" I asked.

She again nodded and gave me another kiss.

I recalled that the dude who looked like my father did some sort of ritual and a contract with some extra dimensional creatures to create the first Gear. Oh, also a guy who looked like me had to sacrifice himself to be made into an emotionless creature.

"Do you know the procedure he followed?"

"Of course." She replied.

"Can you-"

"No way!" She quickly said before I could continue, "It is strictly confidential."

She was right.

"Can you at least tell me whether someone had to die to create The Gear?"

"People die after we use The Gear on them. What is the use of killing someone to again kill someone else when the insertion happens? We are not some sort of a gang of murderers." She said slightly offended with my question.

I apologized to her and kissed her loudly. I climbed on top of her and aligned my cock with her wet pussy lips.

The door to the lab opened and outside stood a woman I least expected.

"Mom!"

*****

Meanwhile couple of million miles away in space, the spaceship Binaer was heading towards the lush green planet that they called as PX292 or more commonly known to its inhabitants as Earth. Two uniformed officers were taking a bowl of food to the prison cell inside the ship. The only person in the cell was a woman who looked like she was in her forties. She looked really skinny probably due to the lack of food that was given to her. They barely gave her food to cover her ration for the day. She was on the verge of breaking but she was kind of glad in a way because she was going to meet her grandson sooner or later.

"Probably, if I don't die." She thought to herself.

Warm tears flowed out of her blue eyes. She, a former queen of Alvatra was now being treated like a slave. A slave who was thrown away like a useless bitch.

She never should have warned her grandson about The Claves approaching. She thought the room was empty when she used the tele receiver in the control room to create a link to her grandson's head. She was caught before she could explain about the rogue Claves. And now her she was, waiting for her food like a good little girl.

She heard the footsteps of her guards' approach.

"Is the box getting smaller?" She asked to the guard. Her, once sweet voice, now sounded coarse. She was staring at the significantly smaller box compared to the previous ones, that contained her rations.

"Take it or leave it." They said as they slid it under the bars.