The Geek Neighbour

Story Info
A story of Lust, sex and coveting thy neighbours wife.
8.6k words
4.43
106.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1711
1711
19 Followers

This is a story about lust, sex and coveting thy neighbours wife I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Feel free to write to me telling me what you thought of the story.

THE GEEK NEIGHBOR

My name is John, Jenny and I had been married for 25 years. I am 45 years old and she is 43years old at present and this story happened only 12 months ago.

We live alone in a quiet, very respectable suburb, our two daughters have grown and now live away from home.

There are only two houses in our lane, ours and the house next door to us where Jason our single computer geek neighbor lives. The three of us all get on well together and he is in our home for BBQ'S every other weekend.

He is a shy type but quite a wealthy man from a successful computer business.

We always would have a few drinks together and sometimes we would have a little too much. One evening he told me after having had a few that at 35 years old he had never had a woman in bed in fact he was a virgin.

But I found out much later that on many occasions since he moved in beside us he would make love to his pillows in bed at night fantasizing that it was my wife Jenny underneath him.

AND SO OUR STORY STARTS.

It was a fine sunny Saturday morning Jason awoke abruptly with the sun shining in his eyes, he looked at the clock "my god it's 9 o'clock" he mumbled to himself as he climbed out of bed and put on his light robe, before walking slowly over to the window. He looked out and saw beautiful white fluffy clouds floating in a blue hot summer sky above. He arched his back and stretched yawning as he did so. 'It's a beautiful day..." he said to no one but himself.

From his high perch on the top level of his house he looked out over the area in which he lived and thought to himself how much he liked it here it was such a quiet peaceful place. Slowly his eyes drifted down into his neighbors yard and to his pleasant surprise Jenny, his next door neighbour's wife was sun bathing in her bikini beside the pool.

He could not believe his luck "OOH YES OH LOOK AT THAT..." he mumbled

She had been the object of his desire ever since he moved in beside them. He knew he should not covet his neighbor's wife and even though she was 8 years older than him he found her incredibly sexy.

He immediately went to the wardrobe and pulled out a powerful set of binoculars and hurried back to the window training them down onto her, seeing her clearly in magnificent close up.

Incredibly, while he watched she sat up and unclipped the bikini top and took it off obviously unaware that anyone would notice her. She laid down on her back and her large breasts hung free..."Ohh Yess baby..." he moaned and fumbled with one hand to undo the knot holding up his pyjama pants, finally freeing it he let them fall to the floor never taking his eyes off her. His penis had risen to its full length, he moaned as he stroked himself and stared down onto her big tits... "OOH BABY YESS" he moaned again as he gyrated his hips and thrust his cock, quicker now, into his fist.

Sure that nobody could see him in the window he moved closer to the glass leering over her "OOOH BABY... YES!... I'D LOVE TO..." he cooed to himself. His cock was rock hard in his hand, his eyes swam over her body from her long blond hair, down over her magnificent tits to the swell of her ample hips and further on down over her long, tanned slightly parted legs then hurriedly back up to where the object of his desire lay covered by the bikini bottom, he stopped there imagining his fingers were her cunt ..."Oh Goddd your gorgeous babeeee..." his fingers worked his big penis frantically now, he was going to cum oh yess he was going to cum. He imagined himself on top her giving it to her, then in a second he was there .......AHHH ... JESUSSS...OOOH GODDD...BABY YESSS... he cried out and suddenly cum was flying all over his hand and the carpet, he almost collapsed from the intensity of the orgasm as he fell back onto his bed "OH JENNY I WANT YOU" he gasped breathing heavily in its afterglow.

In the garage of their home I came to the window and glanced up at the blue sky admiring the day, For some reason I looked up at our, friends house next door it was only about 100 feet away and I noticed Jason standing there with a pair of binoculars up to is eyes, looking down into my pool area, I wondered what he was looking at.

I turned and saw that Jenny had come down and was sun bathing topless on the chaise by the pool. I looked up at Jason again and I knew that he was perving on my wife.

I had an idea of what he was doing by the way he was gyrating about. I thought "you are lusting after my wife and jerking off" He had put down the glasses by now and suddenly he seemed to stagger downwards a little as if his knees had given away and I could tell by his face that he had just wanked himself off over her.

I was totally surprised but as I thought about what I had seen I found myself with an erection and very turned on as I began thinking about Geeky Jason in bed with my wife.

Jenny came up from as and walked into the kitchen "coffee babe"? I asked "Yes please isn't it a great day" she replied. Sidling up to me as she wrapped a towel around her slim waist, I could not help but notice her ample cleavage.

"You know while you were by the pool I was in the garage, I saw Jason in his bedroom window with a pair of binoculars and he was perving on you.

"Was he!! God I had my bra off too"

"What's more I think he was playing with his cock, I could tell by the look on his face, I am sure that he had an orgasm right there in the window while he was looking at you..

"God he must really fancy me" she said

"After seeing those tits I would say so" I replied. "Can't you tell the way he looks at you when he's near you"

"He's such a nerd " Jenny replied

A feeling I had never experienced before came over me, I began to get horny talking to her about it. My cock was hard in my shorts. I moved up behind her as she stood at the sink.

John reached down and grabbed her on the cheeks of her bottom playfully,he gently squeezed them while he nibbled the lobe of her ear and whispered quietly.

"Its obvious what he would like to do to you baby and lets face it he saw your tits on full display and in all their glory."

Jenny giggled "Well I hope he liked what he saw and I hope he enjoyed himself" But what she kept a secret from John was that some where inside she felt a tingle of excitement. The thought of him doing that while he looked at her excited her. To think that she could still turn a man 8 years younger than her on to the point of masturbation made her feel great about her appearance.

John had slipped his hands up under the towel and cupped his hands over her breasts and squeezed " Oh yes it did seem like he was enjoying himself" he said as he reached around behind her and unclipped the bikini top and pulled it away from her.

"Don't do that you naughty boy" Jenny said laughingly.

He held both her tits in his hands trapping the nipples between his fingers and stroked them and felt them stiffen and rise up in time with his now stiff prick.

"OOOH Yesss " he moaned "I think I know what he would like to do to you" John whispered lustily in her ear, his hands had left her tits now and were tugging at her bikini pants.

She replied "Stop it John" save it for the bedroom tonight"

She turned to him as he continued nibbling her ears "I am your wife you're the only guy I have ever had, he can want me all he likes I would never do it with him even if I was not married".

John had pulled her bikini pants down to her ankles while she was saying this. Then in one swoop he pulled the towel off her and she stood naked before him

"Yesss..... imagine if he saw you like this babe".

In a mocking gesture as if to make out that it was Jason looking at her she put one hand over her genitals and her arm across her breasts and jokingly said " Oh you are a naughty boy Jason" but she felt herself getting wet.

As if he was mumbling to himself John looked her nakedness over and said quietly as he reached down and put his hand on her hair covered mound "Oh yes this is what he wants" and ran his fingers through the thick hair between her legs.

She moaned "Oh John".

They came together in a lip locking pash for a few seconds before he lowered his head and took a nipple into his mouth and sucked, Jenny moaned in delight lifting her breast up to his mouth she could feel his hard on against her leg. Jenny had a great body for her age no fat at all but what you would call soft and sexy with big breasts, a good bikini body. She kept her hair colored honey blond which hung down over her shoulders.

John was getting more and more worked up as he spoke, he wanted to do it to her right there, putting his hands around her waist and lifting her up off the floor he carried her over to the kitchen table and laid her back over it with her legs dangling over the side.

She gasped loudly "OOH JOHN NO! NOT HERE ON THE KITCHEN TABLE"

He took no notice and lifted her legs up, as he leaned over her there lips met again and as they pashed he slipped two fingers up into her now moist cavern.

While they kissed John had worked his track pants down his cock was firm and erect, she reached out and took it in her long fingers and began to jerk him off..."Oooh baby yes..." he moaned as he worked his fingers inside her, she opened her legs wide for him.

"Now I'll show you what he wants to do to you baby".

She spoke softly gasping excitedly " No! John I would'nt do it with him" but as he said that to her and before he could pull his fingers out she squealed loudly and came intensely. It had only taken about one minute for her to cum. Her juices soaked his fingers and she was moaning "Oh god oh yess" her fingers were still on Johns cock squeezing, he couldn't wait and in an instant he came too spewing his cum all aver her breasts.

After that John kept teasing her about Jason about how she could get him into bed if she wanted to.

This went on for another month and every time she would see Jason he would seem very shy in front of her. She found herself spending more time in the garden and by the pool in her bikini secretly looking to see if he was watching her from his window. She was thinking about it more and more lately sometimes even getting wet at the thought of him, he was a real geek of a guy but she found herself wondering what a guy like him would be like in bed with a woman he lusted after.

John took great pleasure in watching Jason while they were all together. Being the only two houses in the small street he would be in their house very frequently for dinner or a bbq.

One hot night about a month later at a BBQ in their home Jenny noticed that Jason had had a few drinks, she could see him staring at her when he thought she was not watching, she knew he was stripping her off with his eyes each time he looked at her.

Later after Jason had gone home John was feeling very horny, Jenny was a little under from the wine so he put on a porno movie from their collection showing two guys and a girl, Jenny got very excited watching it so while she was hot he hurried her off to the bedroom at around midnight. She went in and showered then came into their bed wearing a baby doll nightie, with no knickers underneath. She looked absolutely stunning John thought as he got into bed beside her she was wearing expensive perfume which intoxicated his senses all the more, He had deliberately not drunk to much alcohol as he had been thinking of this moment for the last week.

Ever since that morning at the window John had harbored a desire to see her in bed with Jason making love he wondered what she would be like with him would she enjoy it or not, would she let him do it. He decided now was the time to try and talk her into it.

John cooed in her ear "What that guy in the movie you know the friend of her husband what he did to her is what Jason would do to you babe if you let him"

She giggled in her semi alcoholic stupor.

"Don't be silly I wouldn't do it with him I only want you" John slipped his hand up under the lacy hem of her nightie and rubbed her soft tummy. "I saw him watching you from his bedroom window and I know what he was doing down below as he ogled your body babe". She began to breath more heavily now she moaned as his fingers moved onto the softness of her tits teasing the nipples.

"I know he's a geek but you could have some fun with him! you know he's a virgin, you could be his first, he'll never forget his first fuck baby, you could show him what its like to have a real woman"

"No way... I wouldn't"

But he watched her eyes, he sensed a change in the way she said it he knew her, that change meant she might.

John kept on "Oh Yess he'd give it to you babe, all night, I see the way he looks at you its lust, pure lust. He wants you big time Jenny and he might even have a big cock for all you know".

John slipped his hand down between her spread thighs and his fingers slipped into her already wet vagina teasing her clitoris and as he slipped two fingers into her she moaned.

"This is what he wants babe right here and this is what he'd do to it" he whispered as he pushed them up inside and began to work them in and out of her wet cunt she was moaning louder now. He leaned over and they pashed, he pulled them out and swirled his fingers in circles, around her clitoris she began to moan louder then and almost came but he stopped what he was doing to her just in time "Oooh no..no! not yet baby" he croaked lustily in her ear. "First I want to show you what he really would do to you". Quickly he got down and pushed her open legs back so they were pointing up at the ceiling holding them in that position with his hands around her ankles and without any hesitation went down on her. Jenny had a thick mat of hair around her cunt and John's face disappeared into it, his tongue snaked out and speared between the lips and up around her clit. Her womanly scent made him even harder and hornier. Releasing his grip on one of her legs he pushed two fingers into her at the same time.

She was moaning louder and louder she was desperate to cum but each time he deftly controlled her pending orgasm wanting it to be exquisite for her when she did.

He got up his face wet with her juices and pushed the sexy little nightie up and off her and stared down panting, at her beautiful horny body. John had to have her he couldn't wait any longer, he ripped off his clothes his cock was as hard as it had ever been at the thought that he was turning her on with a fantasy that he hoped would become reality.

He climbed over the top of her, kneeling with his knees at either side of her head holding his rearing cock and pushing it down towards her face. "Suck it baby show me how you would suck him." he moaned.

Jenny whimpered and brought her hands up around his legs and her fingers encircled the reddened cock, she whispered quietly as if to herself "ooh yess" as she stared at it, then let her red painted lips slowly close around its girth.

John gasped as she took it in and ran her lips around the big throbbing head flicking her tongue out probing the hole in its tip "OOOHH AAAAH" he cried out. She then sucked it into her mouth almost choking as she swallowed the whole length of his cock. He held her head in his hands lifting it up a little off the pillow as he looked down on her pretty face and watched her sucking him "OH BABY YESS.... THAT'S HOW TO SUCK HIS COCK....GOD YOU WOULD DRIVE HIM WILD..."

Jenny's mouth and lips were doing a job on John making him want to fuck her as if he were Jason, he pulled out just in time "OH JESUS" he moaned his cock dribbling fluid all over her face. She lay there gasping for breath and wiping her face on the sheet.


Now deeply engrossed in his fantasy he began to act as if her were Jason. Gathering himself he said "Oooh baby let me show you what he really wants you for" as he descended down onto her voluptuous body

Then to his surprise she moaned in a soft voice "Yes John show me what he would do to me! PLEASE!!! oh yes".

He climbed up over her straddling her body "He wants these first" he gasped and lowered his cock down into the valley between her heaving tits she reached up and pushed them around his reddened weapon, he began to tit fuck her "....OOH Yes oh baby that feels so good, he wants to fuck your tits he wants them in his mouth...." Her tits were so warm and soft that he almost came again. He pulled away leaving a wet silvery trail between them and lowered himself down to the source of his pleasure.

Jenny spread her legs pulling them up beside her as he positioned himself kneeling between them. She was gasping in anticipation as the head of his cock spread her cunt lips.

He held it there while he ran his hands softly down each side of her naked figure eight style body, outlining her sexy figure "This is what he wants baby! all of your body ...your cunt...your tits...your mouth on his cock! he wants all of you".

As he said that too her he plunged it in to the hilt, all the while getting more and more carried away with his fantasy.

She groaned as he went in spearing her savagely, she hadn't felt him so hard for a long time.

"Oh John! Oh John Yes! show me how he'd FUCK ME.... OOH YESSS"

After the first few hard lunges into her he slowed it down, savoring his pleasure, sliding it in slowly, gasping for breath he didn't want to cum yet.

"He wants his cock inside you like this, he wants your hot cunt to squeeze his cock, baby and make him cum"

She was moaning and gasping, her arms went up around my neck and pulled me down onto her mouth, our tongues entwined momentarily. She had not been this hot with me for years it was like she was imagining she was with Jason. Then she pulled her mouth off mine and gasped loudly "OOH YESSS" as I moved down to her breast.

My mouth sucked in a nipple while my cock surged smoothly in and out of her again and again. Her fingers gripped my ass cheeks scratching and squeezing she was moaning, urging me to go deeper even though my six inches was all the way in. Oh God I was in heaven, but she wanted more.

"OOH baby he wants to be in your cunt like this" I growled as I slid up deep inside her wet streaming cavern and held it there "Give it to him baby..... please!!!! He wants to fuck your gorgeous body, I want to watch him get his first fuck..... WITH YOU."


She was groaning loudly with each thrust as I fucked her madly.

"FUCK HIM FOR ME BABY" I kept whispering in her ear.

I had worked her up into such a mood that right then that she was fantasizing that I was actually Jason, she was imagining it was Jason's cock wanting her, fucking her.

At that thought she squealed loudly,. With love juice gushing from her and the most incredible sensation in her cunt she orgasmed, wildly thrashing about under him, her head tossing from side to side on the pillow. In a haze she heard herself screaming out "OOH GOD!!! YES... YESS!!!!... I WILL...OOOH JASON!!!".

John was so worked up and when he heard her call Jason's name he came with her, he pulled his rearing cock out with a plopping noise "Oooh Aaaah" he yelled loudly as he slid it snake like up threw her wet pubic hair and with a deep gutteral croak he sprayed his cum all over her soft belly.

When his orgasm finally finished he sank down onto her and they lay there gasping for breath.

When they had recovered he said "Ooh baby that was great do you mean it, will you do it with him for me?"

With a far away look in her eyes she sighed then confirmed her earlier ecstatic cry firmly "YES..I will ..it turns me on to know he wants me..yesss I want to fuck him".

Jason had been talking to me about a digital photography course he was taking at evening college and that he had an assignment to do on female modeling, the theme being bedroom attire. The photos were to be taken as if they were to be used in magazine advertising.

1711
1711
19 Followers