The Geek's Sex Games Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers

Jamaal stood up regally naked, his hard cock projecting in front of him as he pressed the button. He stared at PLEASURE YOURSELF for a moment, then shrugged his shoulders and got some lotion on his hands. He wrapped a hand around his dick and began to stroke. As he stroked he moved around the room, projecting his rod toward each of us in turn, guys and girls alike. He thrust his hips at each of us as he stroked, looking at us with a big grin. After two minutes he went to his chair, where Anna Marie took a few strokes on that dick before he sat down.

Kia was commanded STRIP, and we enjoyed watching her shed her top and her short shorts. The pink bra she wore this week was thinner and more clingy than we had seen before, and her pert nipples poked through it. A tiny thong was under her shorts and she pulled it up tight to show us a nice camel toe as she danced around.

Jose got BODY RUB and my name, AARON flashed on the screen. Now the game was getting interesting and we approached each other tentatively. We were both dressed only in underwear and did not really know quite where to start. We rubbed our bare chests together. Then Jose reached out and put his hand on my butt and pulled me toward him. Our cocks pressed against each others bellies and it felt surprisingly good. We rubbed, gently at first and then with increasing urgency. I felt my cock throb against him and his throbbing against me. This strange new sensation was actually turning us both on. TIME was called, and we returned to our seats without meeting each others eyes.

Faleesha got BARE CHEST, but that was a do over as her delicious boobs were already on display. It was replaced by STRIP which meant that her damp yellow panties were to go. She turned her back to us and pulled them down off her light brown ass, bending forward so we could see her pussy between her legs. Her hand ran down her front and we knew she was tracing her landing strip. Then we saw her fingers rubbing her pussy and dipping into its dampness. She straightened up and turned to face us, throwing her arms over her head and flaunting her beautiful pointed boobs and her dark pussy lips under the landing strip.

My turn came, and STRIP was my order, so my silk boxers came off and my cock danced free. I thrust it first toward the girls on the couch, then to Anna Marie and incidentally Jamaal, and finally turned toward the guys and thrust it to them. It was starting to feel less weird to try to turn on the boys.

Now Sara was told MAKE OUT, and FALEESHA was her partner. Having just done it with Anna Marie, Sara was up for this and went right over to Faleesha and grabbed her face. Faleesha looked undecided for a second, but then opened her mouth wide to accept Sara's tongue. Their bare boobs pressed into each other and they rubbed chests together as they worked their mouths. Sara grabbed Faleesha's bare butt and pushed it toward her, so they were really doing a body rub as well as making out. It was clear that not only the guys, but the girls too were finding this very much of a turn on.

Mike drew STRIP on his turn. His shirt came off, and he was left only in his briefs.

Mike the Geek then said, "OK, in the next round the strip commands are left out, so anybody with clothes on takes them off now!" He stood up and dropped his briefs to start things, and his hard cock stood up in its nest of red hair.

Anna Marie pulled off her bra and let her large pink boobs free, the dark areola around her nipples looking like a target. Kia danced out to the middle of the floor and unhooked her bra, then turned her back to the girls and threw it over her shoulder so her little round tits were displayed for the guys to enjoy. Her hands went to the sides of her thong and began to pull it down, but before it uncovered her pussy she turned so we were seeing her round ass instead. She dropped the thong and thrust her hips toward the girls on the couch. Then she turned and did the same toward us, her pussy flashing pink under her almost hairless mound.

Jose stood up and dropped his briefs, grabbing his cock in his hand and rubbing up and down on it almost in my face. Then Sara, sitting on the couch, raised her legs high in the air and pulled her bikini bottom up and over her feet, the dark lips of her pussy setting off the pinkness inside it as she spread her legs wide.

Now that everybody was naked, we waited to see what the computer would order. We were shocked to hear Mike say, "The gender lock has been reversed. Bi is beautiful, remember!" Things were at a new level, I thought. As usual, the irrepressible Anna Marie started this round. HAND RUB FALEESHA was her order. She grinned a big grin, and pulled Faleesha out into the center of the room. She pressed her pink body against Faleesha's coffee-with-cream one. She grabbed one of Faleesha's pointed nipples and pulled on it gently, as her other hand rubbed between Faleesha's legs at the end of her landing strip. They pressed together, and Anna Marie's fingers probed deep into the dark pussy. They moved quickly in and out, making Faleesha close her eyes and moan. Nostradamus flashed TIME and they separated.

Jamaal was next. Things started to look serious as he got BODY RUB JOSE. We wondered how they would do with this one. They were the two biggest most buffed guys in the Sky Club and we hoped they were up to the order Nostradamus had given them. Each of them rubbed lotion on his hands and spread it over his belly and onto his standing cock. Hesitantly they moved together, then pressed their toned chests to each other but twisted their hips a bit to the side so their cocks passed by. They rubbed back and forth a bit. Then Jamaal put his large hand directly on Jose's ass and pulled him into his crotch. Now their cocks were straining against each others bare lubricated bellies. Their asses rolled as they took their pleasure and it seemed to be exciting to both. TIME flashed, and they returned to their seats. Jamaal had a hand on his cock, but Anna Marie reached down and removed it and wrapped hers around it instead.

Kia's turn produced HAND RUB ANNA MARIE. Kia grinned a shy grin at that, and Anna Marie leaned back on the couch pushing her pink pussy with its blonde hair forward. Kia between her legs, and put one hand on her pussy and let the other wander over her large tits. She carefully rolled one nipple between her thumb and finger, just as she repeated the motion with the other hand on Anna Marie's clit. Then she pressed the nipple into the boob, rolling her hand over it, and let two fingers slide into the dripping pussy. Anna Marie jerked against Kia's hand in ecstasies of pleasure.

Jose looked at Nostradamus' screen saying PLEASURE YOURSELF, but then Jamaal's name. He knew that Jamaal was supposed to inspire him in his masturbation. Each of them got a squirt of lotion on their hands. Then Jose leaned back in his chair and grabbed his hard cock, and Jamaal came in front of him and thrust his own cock toward Jose. Jose began to stroke harder, and strain his hips upward as Jamaal rubbed his own organ in front of him. They each seemed to be taking pleasure in watching the other. TIME flashed, and they grinned at each other as Jamaal went back to his seat.

Faleesha was next and got HAND RUB KIA. They were thoroughly excited now, and went to it with enthusiasm. Kia's tits were rubbed round and round, her belly stroked and one of Faleesha's fingers traced down over her nearly hairless pubic mound to the pink lips of her pussy. As they rubbed up and down Kia rotated her hips, and then moaned softly as Faleesha's fingers probed inside her. When time was reached she was clearly almost at the point of orgasm.

My turn came and HAND RUB MIKE was my direction. This bisexuality was now turning me on, so I got some lotion on my hand and willingly grabbed Mike's hard cock and began rubbing it. Up and down, up and down went my hand. Then I cupped the head of his dick and rotated my hand, then took only one finger and ran it around the ridge and over the sensitive opening. Since every guy knows how to jack himself off, I just applied to Mike the things I knew drove me toward climax. When time sounded I gave him one last jerk and went back to my seat.

This round was drawing near its close as SARA drew BODY RUB ANNA MARIE. The two of them went at it right away, grabbing each others asses and pulling themselves together so their pubic mounds pressed hard. They ground their hips, and rubbed their chests up and down so their nipples were stimulated. They added hand rub to the body rub, and each inserted two fingers into the others pussy. They moaned and twisted and all of us in the room were drenched in the erotic atmosphere.

Mike finished the round with MAKE OUT AARON. This was a new experience for both of us. Gently we brushed lips, then tentatively stuck out our tongues to touch. We both found it exciting and began to move our tongues more aggressively, while we put our arms around each other and pulled together. I pushed my tongue deep into Mike's mouth then and excitement built as we pressed our cocks into each other and began rubbing our cocks against the other as our tongues worked in our mouths. When time was called we separated reluctantly.

Mike was panting a bit, but he went to Nostradamus and pressed the button one last time. Fireworks went off on the computer screen, and a whirling message appeared which said FINISH IT WITH YOUR ROOMMATE! Every one of us was ready to rush to a finish, the guys with throbbing cocks and the girls with dripping pussies. Naturally we knew our roommates well and the idea of finishing up with them turned us all on. So we paired up and let our excitement lead us. The girls were already wet, but the guys each took a shot of lotion on their hands.

Anna Marie roomed with Kia. She lay on her back, and little Kia lay on top of her between her legs. Anna Marie had the largest boobs in the group, and Kia the smallest, but they rubbed their chests together hard. Each inserted fingers into the others pussy and we could see the pinkness of their swelling lips. Jamaal and Jose locked together, and having seen Mike and I enjoying making out they sought each others lips as their cocks rubbed. Faleesha turned and showed her pretty ass to Sara, and Sara pushed her fingers into the pussy that was revealed between Faleesha's legs.

Mike and I had just finished making out and we returned to it with pleasure. We grabbed each others cocks and began mutual jacking off. Each of us was near the point of no return. I could hear Kia moaning behind me, and in front of me Faleesha and Sara had changed places and Faleesha was probing Sara's pussy. Jamaal and Jose were now enthusiastically pumping each others cocks. Mike's hand running up and down my dick had me throbbing and I rubbed his hard cock faster.

I heard grunts as Jamaal and then Jose shot their wads, each squeezing the others cock as the jizz flew out. Then Anna Marie gave a little scream and I turned a bit and saw her jerking her hips up toward Kia's hand, just as Kia pushed down onto her and ground her hips. Now Mike's hand was rubbing my cock hard and I was thrusting toward him, as I ran my hand up and down his. Suddenly I contracted my ass and came hard into the air with his hand wrapped around me, and I felt his dick throb hard as he did the same. All of us who were finished picked up towels and wiped ourselves off, while we watched Faleesha and Sara who were pleasuring each other and putting a show for us, we knew. They had assumed the sixty nine position, and each had three fingers inserted into the others pussy while their asses pumped up and down. Sara was on top, and suddenly threw her head back moaning while her ass cheeks clenched and she climaxed. She moved her fingers in Faleesha's pussy faster and Faleesha threw her hips up and ground them as she came too.

All of us relaxed in the afterglow of our climaxes. Jose said, "Well, I guess we have tried it all now."

Mike grinned and said, "Don't underestimate Nostradamus. I wonder what he will think of next." Is there due to be a Chapter six of our story?

[Written by SexyGeek and his computer. All the random events in the story were actual random numbers generated by a program, so that not even the author knew the order in which things would transpire. Aren't random numbers awesome tools? I feel sure that any group of college students who feel inspired to try the method of this story can find a Geek to write the program for them!]

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers
12