The Geek's Sex Games Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
461 Followers

The next rolls were 6 to 8, and MIKE flashed on the screen. The Geek tried again to dance, but then shrugged his shoulders and just dropped his pants around his knees so his stiff cock stood up out of his curly red pubic hair. With a mischievous grin he grabbed it with one hand and then walked over to the girls watching. He stood in front of Becky and gave it a stroke, then in front of T'Keela, Natalie and Tasha for one stroke each. Then he audaciously danced over to the guys bed, and stood right in front of Vickie rubbing vigorously several times! Vickie laughed at that and got in the spirit of things by reaching out and giving it a single rub herself. Then Mike danced away and sat down.

Now an 8 was beaten by a 9. Anna Marie and Kia were naked already, so Sara hopped up and began untying the string on the side of her bikini bottoms. She had a way of doing this that she practiced most Saturdays and it was enticing. First the untied one side, then turned around so that one moon of her ass was showing its tan line. The other side was untied and dropped so both her butt cheeks were in full view but she pulled it up in front, turning so that it was still covering her pussy. Then slowly she pulled the cloth from between her legs, revealing the dark lips of her cunt and a lighter triangle of untanned skin down which her landing strip of trimmed hair ran. It was a real stripper move and the audience cheered again. Gus and Juan both moaned when Sara sat down, so she spread her legs out and leaned back on the couch to give them something to look at.

Only Faleesha and I were now left wearing anything at all. We glanced at each other and simply got up and stood back to back in the middle of the floor. Each of us undid our shorts and let them fall. Then we turned shoulder to shoulder and each thrust our hips toward the audience who gave us a round of applause. We turned to face each other and saw agreement in each others eyes so we grabbed each other, closed in together and had a great body rub as the finale of our show. Faleesha's tits felt soft and warm against my chest, and my rod poked between her legs to rub the wet lips of her pussy as the watchers cheered.

All the other Sky Clubbers joined us in a line. We raised our hands over our heads, made a deep theatrical bow, then turned our backs to the audience, bowed forward again, and spread our legs wide so our various sex organs showed between our legs. Facing the audience again we made one more bow and then as we had agreed all went to our rooms, leaving Mike and Nostradamus with the audience, who reluctantly began to leave. Mike was unabashed at sitting there naked as a couple of the guys and one of the girls talked to him. I think they were techie friends asking details about the program. Eventually the room cleared, and I came back out in my bathrobe just in time to see Vickie, the last one to leave. As she left, she reached down and gave Mike's cock a friendly rub, and I swear his hand went under her shirt to grope a boob. They both giggled then and she left.

Soon all the Sky Clubbers were back in the common room, wearing sweats or robes or towels and not much else. "Dios Mio," said Sara, "What a turn on! Stripping for you guys is nothing compared to a bunch of people we hardly know!"

"Yeah," grinned Jamaal, "better than football game days even."

"Mike," I said, "I thought Vickie was a lesbian? Wasn't she stroking your dick just now?"

"Hey, Aaron, remember we already learned that 'bi is beautiful'," he said. "Maybe she will join the Chest Club after all." He smirked at what he imagined was his conquest.

But it was Kia who said what we all had on our mind. "Hey, isn't an orgy the friendliest thing eight people can do?" We didn't need an order from Nostradamus. The guys were stiff and the girls were wet. All our clothes dropped to the ground immediately. Mike and I grabbed Kia and began sucking on a tit each. Jose literally pulled Anna Marie off Jamaal's lap and pushed her crotch into his, rubbing her ass as he did. Sara reached between Mike's legs and began stroking his dick while Jamaal thrust his cock into her throat. I reached out to poke two fingers in Faleesha's pussy. Jamaal was rubbing Sara's tit with one hand and Faleesha's with the other. After that things got so complicated that even with a computer I don't think I could keep track of who was sucking, rubbing, fingering or fucking whom. All I can say is that another Saturday ended in a big way!

[All the random events in this story were actually generated using a computer program, so the game played out on its own. Aren't random numbers wonderful things? I feel sure that any college students who want to try this game can find a Geek of their own to program it.]

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
461 Followers
12