The Geek's Sex Games Ch. 07

Story Info
New players for the stripping game.
4.3k words
4.3
24.5k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 01/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
456 Followers

[This program was written by SexyGeek and his computer. All the random events in the story were actually generated by random numbers on the computer, so even the author had no idea how the story would play out.]

The Sky Club was what we called the annex on the fourth floor of the old ivy-covered dorm. It was four rooms, two occupied by girls and two by guys, connecting to a common room, and reached only by its own stairway. Although our college prided itself as a model of diversity, the eight of us who drew into those rooms found we had a lot more in common than we did differences. We all delighted in sharing the secret of Nostradamus. Our leader had become Mike the Geek, affectionately named because he was never separated from his laptop computer. Yes, that computer was named Nostradamus. Mike never admitted that he saw it as anything but another sentient being.

At the beginning of the semester Mike The Geek had programmed Nostradamus to generate random numbers that guided us in some sexy games. At first it was just stripping, and as the first 6 chapters of this story tell eventually we had all seen, handled and come with every other member of the group. It was amazingly free of inhibitions to follow impersonal computer orders and we all found it exciting to never know what was coming next...or who was coming next.... In fact we were so free from embarrassment now that last week we invited some friends in to watch us strip. This made a big hit, of course, and we were sure they had all enjoyed the show. We had been more turned on than ever by stripping in front of an audience and the orgy that ensued when our guests left was truly "the friendliest thing eight people can do."

So on Wednesday night we were all sitting around the lounge, as usual now in various states of casual undress. Kia, our little Oriental girl, was usually the shy one, but tonight she was saying, "Wow, last Saturday really turned me on! All those friends of ours up here in the Sky Club watching us!"

Sara, irrepressibly Hispanic, said, "Ay Caramba it really did! We should get them back in here."

I put in, "We should...but maybe as more than just audience?"

Anna Marie liked that idea. "Aaron, you are right!" she said. "We should invite our friends to play the game while WE watch!"

"HMMM," said The Geek, "Nostradamus can handle that all right. Do you think they will do it?"

"Most of those people were so turned on they will do anything to get into our Club," said Faleesha.

"OK," said Jose, "everybody talk to your friend! We will meet Friday night to see if it is a GO."

I said, "Well, what about Mike's friend Vickie? Due to her, uh, sexual preference she was on the Girl-Watchers team. But she still has a female body. That would make 5 girls stripping and only 3 guys."

Mike chimed in, "She loved the game. And she was really turned on by all you girls. I think she would love to strip for you."

Anna Marie said, "OK, let's do it. We all agreed 'bi is beautiful' when Nostradamus programmed it for us. Vickie is in!"

High fives all around showed we were all up for some new friends in the game. Now all we had to do was talk our friends into it.

So the next day I met Keith at the Student Union. He sat there sipping coffee when I brought up the subject of the games.

"My gosh, what a turn on that was!" he admitted. "Four sexy girls naked and all I had to do was watch. When does it happen again?"

"Sorry, Keith," I said, "you only get to be a spectator once. But...."

"But?" he said. "But what?"

I edged into the subject. "Well, if you think watching is a turnon, believe me you should feel how hard your cock gets when you participate. We all thought that we should be generous and let our friends get that feeling."

Keith thought that over. He gave a strained laugh and said, "You mean that WE would play the game and strip for that darned computer? I don't know."

Of course, all over campus, all the Sky Club members were having the same conversation. It took me quite a while and another cup of coffee to get Keith to buy into the idea, but finally he saw what a good thing it could be and agreed. So Friday night I was able to announce success. I was actually a little bit surprised that every other member of the group had the same report. It seemed that Nostradamus had really made a hit with our friends.

We had moved beds back into the common room for the audience, and this time that was the eight of us. I was up there with Keith first, and showed him the row of chairs and the couch for the participants. He had a foolish grin on his face that I knew was hiding his nervousness. Soon Mike arrived with Vickie, his lesbian chess partner. She was tall, thin, and flat chested in the sloppy t-shirt and loose slacks she was wearing. We had wondered if she would find something sexy to strip out of but I guess she didn't.

The others came in with their guests. The other two guys were Gus, Jamaal's football teammate, and Juan, Jose's macho friend. The four girls (besides Vickie) were Anna Marie's blonde friend Tonya, Kia's Russian friend Tasha, Faleesha's Jamaican girl T'Kella, and Sara's little black friend Becky, who looked even more of a bookworm than Mike.

Mike took the role of emcee. "Welcome to the Sky Club," he said. "I know you all met my friend Nostradamus last week and understand how he can give orders by generating random numbers. We put on the show for you last week, and this week you have all agreed to return the favor. Nostradamus thanks you." Mike pushed a key, and Nostradamus screen lit up with a big THANK YOU. "We gave our all for you last week, so everybody agrees to entertain us this week, right?"

All the guests nodded, some more enthusiastically than others. "OK," said Mike, "Nostradamus the great one, we await your commands!"

His finger hit the button and the first name to flash on the screen was VICKIE. A couple of the girls tittered at that, but Vickie was game. She came out to the middle of the floor and without any posing or waiting simply lifted her t-shirt up. Now some of the boys chuckled, because under the loose t-shirt she had on a lacy pink bra that cupped her very small tits and let the nipples show through. She walked over to Anna Marie, who had the biggest tits in our group, and shook her shoulders at her. She got a good laugh and a round of applause, and sat down looking proud of herself.

JUAN was Nostradamus' next choice. He strutted out to the middle of the floor, with all that macho cockiness that Jose always had, and peeled off his muscle shirt to show his toned muscles under it. He paraded in front of the girls and couldn't resist flexing a bit.

GUS was next, and the girls were really getting a show. He was even more muscular than Jamaal and as he peeled off his garnet football jersey his abs and pecs rippled. He flexed too, and a few of the girls gave little gasps and wiggled in their seats.

So far the guys hadn't had much to look at. My cock was resting comfortably and I was ready for something to alert it. When the screen flashed TONYA I got my wish. Anna Marie's friend was as blond as Anna Marie was. Rather than statuesque she was almost Rubenesque, running to the plump side but very well endowed. She came out into the middle of the floor and slowly unbuttoned her blouse three buttons. Then she bent forward to give all of us a good downblouse shot of her pink melons. She stood up and continued to unbutton the blouse, showing a white bra straining to hold them in. She did a couple of turns with a sexy grin on her face and sat down.

VICKIE came up again. She looked surprised but Mike said, "It's all a randomizer, Vickie."

"Right," she said. "Randomizers can do strange things, it is true." Again she matter-of-factly stood up and dropped her pants down to the floor. Her lacy pink bra was matched by lacy pink undies that were opaque only in the critical spot over her pubic mound. She turned around so we could see her white ass through the lace, and actually gave it a little shake. Then she sat down.

Mike pushed the button and VICKIE came up again. She shot him a look, but he said, "No cheating, I promise. The numbers are strictly random."

She shrugged and stood up. She looked around a minute and her hands went behind her to the clasp of her bra. She opened the clasp, and then stood up straight for a few seconds. She seemed to make up her mind, and walked over to the girls in the audience. There she quickly whipped off the bra, showing small but perfect tits with hard little nipples sticking up. She ran her hands up over her stomach to clasp her boobs and rub the nipples a bit, showing off for the girls. Then, she surprised everybody by walking over to Mike. He grinned at her, and she took both his hands and put them on her waist, then leaned in to rub her tits over his nose. Most of us were watching in stunned silence but Sara called out, "You go girl!" Vickie smiled and went back to her seat, leaning back and crossing her arms over her boobs.

Now Nostradamus choose T'KEELA. She stood up, a beautiful coffee-with-cream girl like Faleesha. "Al'right, mon!" she said in her cute Jamaican accent. She had on a frilly low cut yellow top and a red miniskirt. She shook her shoulders and showed us a Caribbean rhythm as she danced around the room, almost shaking her top down off her boobs. Then she grabbed the bottom of it and peeled it up over her head, showing a skimpy black bra underneath which barely contained her tits. She leaned back, pushed out her chest and gave them a good shake, turning around so all could see.

She had no sooner sat down than Nostradamus' screen showed T'KEELA again. She looked surprised, but Vickie said, "All random, babe, just like for me. Do it!"

So T'Keela danced around again, shaking her ass in that little miniskirt. Slowly she unzipped it and peeled it down, revealing a black thong that was nothing more than a triangle of soft cloth over her pussy. She pulled up tight into a camel toe which she shook toward the boys, then leaned back and spread her legs and hopped toward them. It was sexier than it sounds as I write that. She stood up, shook her ass a couple of more times, and sat down looking smug. She was delectable in her black undies and my cock was definitely hardening up now.

To our delight, Nostradamus once again flashed T'KEELA. She was really surprised this time, but then decided to seize the opportunity. I think she figured she was the first REAL girl to flash her boobs and wanted to make it a good show. Slowly she peeled down one bra strap, then the other. She crossed her arms over her chest and pressed her boobs up so that they almost popped out of the bra. Then she grabbed both cups and pulled them down, letting her delectable boobs pop out. She had very large areolas, much darker brown than the rest of her boobs, and her deep brown nipples stood up hard in the center. She pulled the back of the bra around in front to make it easy to undo the clasp. I don't know why that is sexy but it always turns me on when a girl does that. My dick was really hard by now. Watching new friends strip to computer commands was turning us all on.

The next name was KEITH. I knew he had come more to watch girls strip than to strip himself. I wondered how he would take it. He came awkwardly to the floor, and sort of tried to dance as he unbuttoned his shirt and peeled it off to show his white chest. Then he looked embarrassed and sat back down.

After that came TONYA. She had on shorts, not short shorts but Bermudas. She undid the button and the zipper, and pulled them on down. As she bent to take them off those melon sized boobs almost fell out of her bra. She was wearing white panties stretched across a generous ass and she shook it a bit before sitting down.

Now it was BECKY that flashed on the screen. She giggled and wiggled. If a black girl could blush, I think she would have. She adjusted her glasses and came out into the middle of the floor, and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Then she stood there holding it closed with one hand, and looked all around the room. Finally she took a deep breath and pulled it open, revealing to our surprise that she was wearing a push up yellow bra that turned her small tits into a very pretty show. She dimpled and did a little bow and returned to the couch.

JUAN came up, and he strutted out on to the floor. He played with the zipper on his jeans, down, up, down, up and down again before letting them work on down. He had on scanty briefs and his hard cock was pressing against them. He kicked off his pants and turned to shake his butt at the girls, and then danced over to Vickie and thrust his hips toward her. I think he hoped he would be the guy to turn her on. She gave a small laugh and looked away. Disappointed Juan went back to his chair.

Next was GUS and the girls sat up to see this. He had on jogging shorts and his legs were like two tree trunks below them. He wasted no time but dropped them down revealing his briefs, beneath which a truly massive dong showed stiff as an ax handle. He stood there looking huge and we could all see it twitching and straining the fabric.

The random numbers did their trick and VICKIE was next. She shook her head, and muttered, "Really random, Mike?" She shuffled out into the middle of the floor. She fingered the waistband of those unexpected lacy pink panties, and danced over to where the guys were sitting. She turned her back to them, pushing her ass out so it was very visible through the lace. She worked the panties down until about half the cheeks of her ass were showing. Skinny as she was, she did have a nice butt. Then she turned toward the boys and shook her head at them, and moved on over to where the girls were sitting. There she slowly pulled the panties down so her pubic mound with a curly covering of brown hair became visible. Very slowly she revealed the pink lips of her pussy. She went up to little Kia and put a leg up on her chair so her pussy was almost in Kia's face, and rubbed it just a little bit. We could see that it was wet and her fingers got juicy. Then she walked over to her chess partner Mike, stuck out one finger to his lips, and let him lick it. She winked at him again. We could all see Mike's boner pressing his pants up and wondered how he was taking this. Vickie laughed and sat down on the couch, crossing her legs and putting an arm across her tits.

One pussy had excited the guys, even if it was on a lesbian and probably unattainable. But now we got even more excited as T'KEELA came on the screen. She shook her head and said, "It seems I am following in Vickie's footsteps." She stood up and shook her hips wildly, and started working the thong down. She turned as it came off her ass, and bent forward to take it on down so that her pussy showed dark between her legs. Then she turned around revealing the dark patch of curly hair on her pubic mound, and did some dance moves that showed her tits and pussy to best advantage. After that she looked over at Vickie with a mischievous grin and went over to Kia, and just as Vickie had she shoved her pussy close to Kia's face and rubbed it. She glanced at Vickie again, and ran a finger over it to collect some juice. Grinning hugely she danced over to Mike and stuck out her finger for him to lick. "Vickie showed me the way!" she laughed. I could see Mike wiggling to control his hardon and honestly I was doing the same thing.

The numbers came up with BECKY next. Shyly she came onto the floor again, and undid the button on her slacks. The came down over her nice legs and we were surprised to see this diffident girl wearing a tiny yellow thong. She pulled it up tight into her crotch to show the crack of her pussy, and then turned and wiggled her little butt at us. We could see her juices were making a wet spot on the material. Then she sat back down, but let her legs stay slightly open instead of crossing them. She was hard to figure out.

TONYA came on the screen. She was sitting next to Tasha, who had evaded the random numbers entirely, and she exclaimed, "Is that fair?"

Mike chuckled and said, "It's not supposed to be fair, it is supposed to be random!"

The plump girl danced out to the floor and reached back to the strap of her bra. She let it pop open and for just a moment used her arms to hold the bra in place. She wiggled those ample boobs a couple of times and then raised her arms over her head, letting the bra fall to the floor. Her tits were truly monumental, beautifully pink with large dark areolas and large hard nipples. They stood up firm and proud with no sagging and swung from side to side as she turned back and forth. She clearly understood the concept of Big Beautiful Woman and was enjoying showing herself off.

Now T'KEELA came up again but she said "Hey, I already gave everything." Mike pushed the button again and JUAN was named.

He danced up with a big grin, turned his back to the girls and mooned them immediately. Then he turned around with his briefs just hanging on his stiff rod. He gave it a couple of twitches and then again danced over to Vickie. Clearly he was not giving up on the lesbian girl. He motioned to his cock and thrust it toward her but she pulled back from him. Shrugging, he moved on to Becky and waggled his dick in front of her and waved at it but she shook her head. So he danced to T'Keela. She was ready for him and grabbed his briefs and pulled down. They strained his hard dick downward, and then slipped off so it sprang out at T'Keela. She raised one hand in a victory salute and laughed. Juan made his cock dance at her a couple of times and then returned to his seat where it stuck up like a flagpole.

Finally TASHA flashed on the screen. The Russian girl raised her hands over her head and danced out. She had a white top tied over her boobs, showing a lot of bare midriff. Her fingers sought the knot and spread the blouse out to show a green bra patterned with red lipstick marks. A couple of the girls laughed but the guys were just taking it in.

Now it was BECKY. She came on the floor and put her hands on her tits in that push up bra. She gave a gamin sort of smile and quickly pulled it down so her small boobs popped right out of the top of it. Without the pushup bra she lost a lot of cleavage, but her dark skinned mounds were delectable to look at, with hard black nipples standing up. She danced to her seat, but sat on the couch leaning back so her pretty little tits were displayed.

VICKIE came up but she said, "Oh no!" so GUS was next. The girls had been waiting for this one and I saw a couple of them squirm and squeeze their legs together. He simply pulled his briefs right down, and his huge organ sprang out at them. Several of them gasped, and T'Keela licked her lips. Then Gus turned around and flashed his toned butt at them. He bent forward, but suddenly to everyone's surprise there was a swat on his butt which sounded through the room. Vickie had gotten up and taken a good swing at his cheeks with her open hand. She sat down quickly but he spun around and saw her. He looked amazed, and she sat there looking at him innocently. He shrugged, wrapped a hand around his massive cock, stepped toward her and took a couple of strokes. Then he sat down, all the girls' eyes, even Vickie's, following him as he did.

GUS came up again, and then VICKIE, but finally the roll went to BECKY. She came out into the middle, raised her hands over her head and did a little spin, showing off her well shaped little boobs and the round cheeks of her ass in the thong. Then she turned again and pulled the straps of the thong high so it pulled up into her pussy crack and showed the lips and the curly black hair of her pubic mound on each side of it. Then she just pulled it down and worked it off her thighs. She raised it over her head in one hand, spreading her legs so the dark lips of her pussy were seen framed in the dark hair. Then she sat down and crossed her legs.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
456 Followers
12