The General and the Oracle

Story Info
Oracle of Athens is forced into submission.
2.5k words
3.82
23k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obe189
Obe189
116 Followers

"Oracle! We will speak, now!"

General Diokles of Athens was always eager to make his presence known when he entered the Temple of the Oracle, but appeared to be in less than ideal spirits on this day, entering the temple in full battle dress with six warriors behind him, leaving muddy foot prints across the floor much to the handmaidens dismay. The General was a bear of a man, built like the soldier that he was with broad shoulders and scars that covered his body, marking many victories over his enemies. Normally wavy dark brown hair and sharp handsome features would draw women to him, but his face was contorted in rage this day, prepared for a fight.

"What can I do for you today General? You know that I cannot and will not aid you in your war efforts against Sparta." The Oracle was sitting on a simple bench deep in discussion with her most trusted handmaiden and closest friend Althaia when they heard the Generals arrival, and she swept into the hall to defuse the situation, her jet black hair flowing behind her almost dragging the ground.

"Don't feed me your lies Oracle, Athens needs you. The armies of Sparta are even now closing on our city, and nothing I seem to do will stop them! You will help me, or I will be forced to resort to drastic measures."

"Your threats are idle General. You wouldn't dare hurt the Oracle or my temple; your own laws forbid it. And I cannot help you; Sparta will destroy your armies, and Athens will fall. I have foreseen it. I am sorry."

"And you would do nothing to protect the city? To defend the citizenry of our nation? They will perish at Spartan hands if I cannot stop them!" The General's anger was plain on his face, but he almost seemed to plead with the Oracle. "I must stop them, and I will do anything to do so. What is it that you require Oracle? Gold? Power? Name your price and I will pay it, for the good of Athens."

"I am sorry General, the Gods will not allow me to help. No amount of gold or power will change that. Take comfort in the fact that the people of Athens will be treated fairly. Sparta is a nation with honor, they will demand taxes and seek the power that you promise me, but they will not hurt those who are not involved in battle. The only thing that we will lose is the name Athens. I have foreseen what will come, and you have two paths. Lay down your arms General, surrender to Sparta and you and your men will be granted mercy. Or you can fight, and you will lose everything. Your home, your life, and most importantly, your pride, all will be stripped from you until you are laid bare for all to see."

Diokles was without words. He could not fathom a world where Athens would fall, a world where he would lose. The Oracle had broken him, and she could see that. It was not her intention, and she moved to fix the situation.

"You still have your choice General. If you surrender then you will be able to appeal to Sparta. Compromise is not a sign of weakness, and there are better ways to fight than with sword and shield. You must find a way to overcome this problem. The way to victory cannot be seen by you, but I can show you that path." Her words fell on deaf ears. While the Oracle tried to convince General Diokles, his thoughts had turned dark. The Oracle would help him, or she would pay a most horrific price.

Althaia, the Oracles handmaiden, had moved to stand close by, a foolish attempt to try and protect the Oracle from the vicious soldier who had desecrated their temple. She was a young woman, barely considered an adult by Athens standards, and yet her beauty was striking. Blonde hair in contrast to the Oracle's black, eyes as green as emeralds, and a smattering of freckles across her nose. Her presence gave the General the leverage his mind sought out.

Diokles reached out, wrapping his calloused hand around the slender arm of the handmaiden, and pulled her close, wrapping an arm around her neck. He then pulled out a plain but sharp dagger, and placed the tip against the young blonde woman's neck. "You will help me Oracle, you will help me save Athens or innocence will be lost, and it will start with this girl!"

As scared as she was for Althaia's safety, the Oracle knew he was bluffing, and she decided to face it head on. "You will not hurt her Diokles, I know you. You are a soldier who needs to fight, but you would not draw blood from an innocent woman."

"You are right Oracle. I will not hurt this woman." His blade slipped beneath the robe over the handmaidens shoulder, jerking up and cutting through the cloth. Her robes fell away from her body, puddling on the floor and revealing the pale naked flesh beneath. Before she could move to protect herself, General Diokles spun around, throwing the young woman at his soldiers. Two of the men caught her and held her fast. "Go and round up the rest of them!" the general demanded of his remaining soldiers.

The General and Oracle stood staring at each other while the four soldiers gathered the remaining handmaidens into the hall. Althaia remained clasped between two soldiers, her naked flesh shivering in the cool air, embarrassed that her breasts and vagina were on display. She was a virgin and had never thought of being with a man, but the feel of rough leather pressed against her on either side terrified her.

The Oracle spoke first, breaking the looming silence. "Is this your plan General? You plan on shaming my girls to get me to cooperate? Nothing I do or say will save you. You will die on Spartan spears!" Her words, which were intended to make the general angry and realize what he was doing had the opposite effect.

"No Oracle, this is far worse. If Athens is doomed as you say, and you will not help me. Then why don't I have some fun while I have the time? Walking over to his men, he whispered orders to them that the Oracle couldn't hear. Once he had spoken to them, he turned to the Oracle again. "This is your last chance, you will agree to help us, or my men and I will make you regret that the Gods chose you as their voice! Which will it be?"

The Oracle stood silently, her defiance apparent in her face. Diokles was a man of his word however, and his soldiers knew it. Without another word, the women who had been gathered had their robes removed, leaving them all naked and vulnerable to the probing fingers of the soldiers. The Oracle had eyes for only Althaia however, watching as he closest handmaiden had her hands pulled roughly behind her back, and the General was taking his time inspecting the young woman's body. Tears ran down Althaia's face as her breasts were rough.y squeezed by the men standing on either side of her, and the General's hands roaming across her body before settling nestled in the hair above her untouched pussy.

"You see all Oracle, or so you say. But if you saw this coming, then you know that this beautiful young woman is about to be raped. And you did nothing to stop it!" With that, he slid his hand down, roughly pushing against Althaia's tight hole, eliciting more tears to come pouring down the young woman's face as rough hands touched her in her most private places. Stepping back, the General moved to stand next to the Oracle, grabbing her by the back of the head and forced her to watch.

The two soldiers wasted no time in removing their leather armor, and taunting the young woman. One man grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to bend down at the waist. He began smacking the beautiful young woman in the face with his cock, demanding that she open her mouth, and yanking hard on her hair when she didn't. After a few pulls, her mouth dropped open in pain, and her stuffed his meat into her mouth, roughly pushing down on the back of her head, forcing her to take him. The Oracle was horrified as she was forced to watch her friend do something so horrible, but couldn't take her eyes away as she watched the second soldier lining up behind her.

Althaia's scream was quite clear despite the large cock in her mouth, echoing around the chamber as her virginity was ripped away in an instant. The solder behind her was not gentle as he slammed himself into the girl, seeming to relish her anguish as he pulled back and slammed into her again and again. The two men did not acknowledge the pain and fear that the young handmaiden felt, but the Oracle did. She wept silently, watching as the two men shoved the young woman's body back and forth between them, both of them laughing and spitting on her beautiful blonde hair while they fucked her.

When she began to hear other screams and begging, the Oracle remembered that they were not alone. Looking over, she saw that one soldier was keeping the prisoners together with his sword drawn, while the other three had each picked another young woman to rape. Her eyes went wide and she turned to beg the General for mercy. "General Diokles! This is wrong and illegal, are you not a general in the Athenian army, sworn to protect? This is not the proper path!"

He responded by slapping the Oracle hard across the face, knocking her to the ground. Her head spinning, she didn't realize that the General had stripped down as well until he straddled her body, his naked flesh pressed against her. "I am General Diokles, and I will do whatever it takes to protect my city. And all of this can stop if you simply agree to help me!" Laying on the ground, the Oracle could only watch as her handmaidens were brutally fucked by the mud covered soldiers around them. Finally she broke down, admitting her secret the General.

"I am no Oracle General. The Gods do not speak to me. I cannot help you." For the second time that day, General Diokles did not know what to do. His last hope was the Gods intervention through the Oracle, and now he found out that she was nothing more than a con artist, a sham who had nothing more than a quick wit who had fooled all of Athens. Despite his fear and confusion, anger was coming to the forefront of his mind. Standing up, he grabbed the Oracle and dragged her to a bench. Bending her over so she could watch what was happening; he moved behind her and lifted her robes.

"I will keep your secret 'Oracle'." he said with a sneer, "But you are still a strong political figure, and that can work to our advantage. You will be my wife, and your handmaidens will be sold in the slave markets to help fund the war effort. But first, I'm going to teach you a lesson..."

The Oracle watched Althaia while the General had spoken, barely registering what was being said. The two soldiers who had her had changed positions, pinning the handmaiden between them, with one fucking her pussy, and the other ramming roughly into her asshole. The young woman's head was bobbing back and forth on her shoulders, and she appeared to be unconscious. It wasn't until she felt the General's hard cock pressing against her pussy that she found her words again. "General please... Let my girls go. I will do anything you ask, but do not hurt my girls anymore. I will agree to be your wife, but only if you let them all go now!"

Diokles thought it over for a few moments before agreeing. He ordered his men to release the women and allow them to get redressed before escorting them from the temple. Althaia, who was unconscious, was left to lay on the floor while the soldiers tended to their duties. The Oracle started towards the young woman before she felt hands on her hips, pulling her back. "Oh no Oracle, we made a deal and your handmaidens are free. But I think I'm going to enjoy the fruits of my new wife right now!"

Pinning her to the ground, the General wasted no time forcing himself between her legs, rubbing his 9 inch cock against the Oracle's cunt. He took his time, slowly sliding into her before pressing hard against her hymen. With one hard thrust he burst through, tearing the Oracle's virginity in one stroke, and began pounding into her roughly. The soldiers had returned by this point, and cheered their general on as he raped the Oracle, a couple of them even taking the honor of holding her legs open for him. With a grunt, General Diokles thrust as deep as he could, spilling his seed into the Oracle.

As he stood panting, the Oracle tried to get to her feet as well, only to be feel hands on her shoulders as the six soldiers circled around her. "Sorry my dear wife, but as a General, my men's morale is very important to me, and none of them got to finish, so you're going to help them with that!" He then walked away as the Oracle felt hands in her hair, and a soldiers cock was thrust into her mouth. She had never touched a cock before and didn't know what to do, so the men used her mouth like a pussy, fucking roughly into it. One by one, the men emptied their balls, shooting cum across the Oracle's face, laughing and joking about how they planned to brag that they fucked the voice of the Gods.

Finally the men let the Oracle fall to the ground, gasping for breath and crying at the day's events. She laid there with her eyes glued shut with cum until the felt someone nearby and the soft touch of cloth against her face. When she was able to open her eyes, she found Althaia sitting over her, still naked and using her destroyed robes to wipe cum off of the Oracle as best she could.

"Althaia... I am sorry. I never expected this. But you are free! The General agreed to let the handmaidens go. Quickly, leave this place before he returns and changes his mind!" Althaia smiled sadly and continued to wipe the Oracle's face.

"No mistress, I cannot. I swore to serve you forever, and I will do so. Even if that means letting myself get raped so you don't have too."

The Oracle was moved by her closest friend's words, and pulled her in close. The two women stayed in the temple that night, cleaning as best they could, waiting in fear for sunrise when General Diokles returned.

Obe189
Obe189
116 Followers