The General Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was sweet to let my tongue trace the shaft, curling around and under the head, sucking as much of the glistening black cock in as possible and letting it ease back out. I could hear him hiss softly as it became all too much and I offered him my dripping cunt, crouching on the bed, knees apart and shoulders against the sheets in supplication. He was only too willing, and pushed into my cunt slowly, while his finger playing with my tight little asshole.

Now he was in control again and took the time to watch as his cock stretched the entrance, disappearing and appearing until I was grasping the sheets with my face sunk in the pillow to muffle the cries. His finger, wet with my own juices, thrust into my sphincter. I could feel it against his cock, the smooth tunnel wall between and everything so tight and found myself thrusting back into his pounding, wanting to be penetrated so deeply that every last inch of his cock was buried.

The mood was interrupted by the shrill sound of his mobile phone. Desperate in my need I pleaded, "Ignore it," and heard him grunt acquiescence as the rhythm intensified. Silence again apart from the sound of our panting and the soft slapping of skin against skin. Then the shrill sound intruded again and I rolled away from under him saying that if someone wanted him that urgently at this time of night he'd better answer. I stretched out on the bed, picked up the phone and handed it to him. Growling curses under his breath he took it and padded over to drop in a chair.

He looked so sulky that I couldn't help but laugh and roll over, pulling the pillows behind my head so that I could lie back where he could see me open my legs and slide one finger into my open slippery cunt and begin to play, spreading soft wetness over the clitoris and pleasuring myself while he strove to keep his voice even as he talked in clipped, abrupt sentences into the phone. I contemplated stalking over to drop onto my knees and see if his voice would remain even if I licked his balls while he issued what sounded like orders over the phone, but was not quick enough and he dismissed the caller sharply before tossing the phone aside and returning to the bed.

He pushed my legs further apart and took my small wrist in his hand, pulling it away from my wet clitoris as I pouted and protested meaninglessly. The protests melted into a long groan as his tongue flicked over the wet folds surrounding my cunt (Ed: It's redundant to say this. You already mentioned that.). For many long minutes I lay as still as I could, letting his mouth bring me to orgasm after orgasm until his face was covered in my come.

When he stood up, I twisted over to suck his cock back into my mouth. In a slightly awed tone I heard him say, "You love sucking my cock, don't you?" I smiled against the shaft as I sucked it in, showing him just how much I loved sucking his black cock. "I want to watch you." He lifted me as easily as I would have lifted a kitten and put me in front of the mirror. Impatiently I turned my head, seeking the hard shaft again and felt it slide over my lips and into the deep wetness of my mouth. No mercy now, I thought as I really went to work, drawing him to a level so intense that his cock quivered and his breath quickened and stopped in time with my mouth. His hands twisted in my hair, wanting to urge me to finish him and feeling my resistance to his tightened grip.

The pain from my hair being pulled kept me from abandoning all control and giving in to his urging. He was mine tonight – not the other way around. There was no way I would let him know he was so close to having me say his name with a note of wonder as I orgasmed again just from sucking his glorious cock. Unknowingly he helped me keep that edge, that tiny barrier of control as his fingers twisted in my hair. I felt the pulsing and heard his guttural cry as he finally lost it, each drop filling my mouth as I milked him with my mouth. We lay on the bed to recover and he whispered that I was being unfair because I wouldn't lie next to him and sleep. I just smiled, licking my lips and watched him dress to leave. "Goodnight, General."

He leaned over to kiss my lips and taste his come on them. "Say my name," he said quietly.

"Goodnight, General Jxxxx." I laughed as I rose to hold him tight against me for one last kiss.

Tomorrow I would leave early, before he could see me again. That way he would always be mine and would never now just how close I had come to being his.

12