The General's New Pet

Story Info
The General saves one girl, but can he save others?
3.1k words
4.32
45k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

General Khorokov - his men just called him 'Khoro' - strode down the main avenue of the rubble-strewn city. He wore a smart-looking uniform. He was a stout figure, with a clean-shaven rugged face that had seen too much of war. War could be hell, but it could also be opportunity. In the aftermath of the fall of the Soviet Union this tiny, mountainous republic in the middle of nowhere no longer mattered. Except for those it DID matter to, of course. Each petty local warlord wanted to conquer Belgestan. General Khoro was the most ambitious among them.

"Do we have the city secure?" the General asked. His field operations commander, Dostro, nodded.

"Just a few pockets of resistance left, Sir. Something else I wanted to show you...you'll want to see this."

The lanky second-in-command led his General to the police station on the corner of the next block. The front of the building was scarred with light gunfire but had stayed otherwise untouched. Khoro commented on it with some surprise.

"Our insertion units took control of the armory and forced the police to surrender. Sergei is still in control of operations here."

Sergei? Ah yes. The General smiled grimly. He was perhaps the most ruthless of all of General Khoro's black ops commanders.

"Right this way, Sir." They walked through a glass revolving door and entered the police headquarters. It was a drab building, white-washed concrete walls broken up by fake-wooden desks which looked like they'd been built 30 years ago. They heard moaning coming from the end of the hallway. Khoro's eyebrows quirked. He joined Dostro as the two walked into the police station's main meeting area. It was a vast room with tables and chairs lined up against the wall. Khoro's eyes widened. Sergei Voskili stood with a naked young woman kneeling at his feet. He was completely naked too. He held a cane in his right hand - one of his favorite sex toys. He took the damn things with him everywhere.

He turned to his general. "Welcome, General. As you can see, we have total control of the police station."

The General looked around in disbelief. In the conference room there were nearly a dozen women. They were all naked and all of them were being raped. Ten men had formed a line, with each girl, all of them between 20 and 30 years of age by the looks of it, kneeling on all fours, their cunts getting fucked hard from behind as their breasts swung with the force of the men's deep thrusts behind them. Their moans - and the men's grunts - now filled the chamber.

The girl at Sergei's feet was a big-breasted brunette with long, flowing hair. She had a noble face, the face of a strong woman, and gorgeous chocolate-brown eyes. The discarded uniform beside her named her as 'Samantha Sespolga.' Samantha was now eagerly smothering Sergei's cock. Her face worked up and down, her jaw bulging with the cock now inside her mouth. Sergei had cuffed her wrists behind her back. Now she sucked and slurped on his dick, making louder noises as the General neared. Sergei was resting one hand on the beautiful brunette's head. The other hand occasionally slammed the cane into the girl's shapely buttocks, making the girl jolt as she continued to lovingly encase his penis in her mouth.

"Congratulations, Commander. I see you wasted no time. Who are all these women?"

For a brief second, the sexy brunette pulled her mouth off of Sergei's cock. She looked up at the General in his cleanly pressed uniform pinned with its many medals, and clearly realized he was the rebel army's leader.

"Please make him stop. Please, we are prisoners. We should be treated humanely. Please Gener-" She never finished her plea. Sergei pulled her by the hair and slapped her across the face.

"Did I say you could talk, little slut? Keep SUCKING. That's what you're good for now." He thrust the head of his penis at her lips and she reluctantly took him in. Taking deep pulls of his cock once more, she slurped voraciously on his shaft, gurgling as she went almost balls-deep onto him, her nose pressed into his pubic muff. Sergei dropped the cane he was holding so that he could gather the girl's hair away from her face and help her pleasure his dick free of obstructions.

"Uhhh...oooohh...aaahhh! Forgive me, General. I answer your question now. These women are all police officers. WERE, I should say. We have 11 fine young pussies here. I have two older cunts in back. We decide later what to do with them."

The General nodded. He looked at the nearest girl being fucked. Her discarded uniform named her as 'Jessica.' She was slender, a sexy young blonde, maybe 21 years-old. She had the most exquisite breasts, so perky - and right now her nipples were stiff with arousal while the soldier behind her grasped her shoulders and slammed his dick deep into her sex. General Khoro suddenly thought, 'She looks to be about my daughter's age.' A sudden uneasiness washed over him. He looked down, coughing, trying to erase the image he'd just seen even as the blonde's pleas intensified.

"Please, Sir...ahhh...uhhh! What are you going to do with us?" Jessica asked the man penetrating her.

In answer he simply smacked his palm across her right ass cheek and told her to keep fucking.

General Khoro pretended not to hear. Clearing his throat, he licked his lips. "Sergei, as much as I know your men deserve to release all the pent-up tension from these past days, there is still much work to be done."

Sergei frowned. His lust receded into the background for a moment. Samantha's lips formed a tight seal around his cock. She gurgled and groaned, "MMMMmmm!" as her chin bucked against his balls. She nearly choked on his shaft. Finally she had to pull her mouth back for a moment as pre-cum oozed down her bottom lip, down her chin.

"Keep sucking, whore." Sergei tapped the back of her head. Samantha greedily took him in her mouth again, cradling his shaft with her tongue. Meanwhile Sergei's frown deepened.

"My men have sacrificed much for the cause of our glorious new Free Republic of Belegestan. They need this, General. Besides, we know that no United Nations will bother lifting a finger. They spew empty words and nothing else. Why not let my men have fun with these cunts? Spew cum in their hot little pussies? Women were made to be fucked. To have their holes filled. I see no harm."

General Khoro felt anger rise in him. Sergei was a brute, even by the lax standards of a rebel army in a war-torn country. The General thought of his daughter Alexa. She was 18 years-old, so innocent and kind and beautiful. He imagined what she would do if she could see this now - this horror. He'd seen many horrors in battle in the past 9 months since civil war had broken out. He'd even had to accept the cruelties of war. But this...this was...hard to stomach. He had an intense dislike for Sergei already. But Sergei had the love of the men. He had the charisma Khoro didn't, and Khoro suspected that if he tried to force the issue he might even have a revolt on his hands.

The General stroked his chin. "Perhaps there is no harm, Commander. But I would feel better if we finished destroying those pockets of resistance still remaining. Once your men are done...pleasuring themselves at these girls' expense, I want them put safely in holding cells and given food, clothing, and water. Then I'd like you to deploy your men for mop-up operations. I want it done within the hour."

Sergei shrugged arrogantly. "We do as you wish. Fine. But make it 2 hours. I know better than to rush my men when they are having a good time."

The General ground his teeth, giving his commander a cold nod. He turned aside. He caught the gaze of the girl named Jessica. The blonde hottie moaned as the man behind her lashed out with a guttural cry.

"Ooohhh YES. YES, little bitch. I'm coming inside your pussy. Ohhh fuck...your greedy little cunt just wrung my balls dry. Good job!" The scar-faced soldier had been gripping her by the waist, leaving himself balls-deep in her snatch until he'd emptied himself completely. The look of panic flashing across the girl's face showed the General that, as much as the feel of his cock might have been enjoyable to her on some primal level, she clearly wasn't on any birth control. Now he pulled out, his cock still twitching as little spurts of cum landed on her ass. "There you go, bitch. A nice little gift from me. So...what fun games should we play next, hm?"

"I'll take her." The soldier's and Sergei's gaze both swung sharply toward the General. The General had already decided - the young blonde reminded him too much of his daughter. Instinct had kicked in, really, made the decision for him. He wouldn't leave her with these men for a moment longer. Not if he could help it.

"I'll take her with me. I want to try fucking her ass." The General's words were a lie, but he had to pretend. He knew the men would grumble if he seemed to show that he was 'better than them.' He didn't want to give Sergei any ammunition either...and he suspected Sergei had subversive ambitions.

"Y-yes General. Of course," the soldier said sullenly. He backed up, his flaccid cock swaying back and forth. With difficulty the girl Jessica stood up. Her legs wobbled until she got her footing. She tried to pick up her uniform.

"No, leave it. Come with me. Now," the General said. The sooner he got her out of here, the better. He was also still in the middle of the battle zone, and he preferred returning to his encampment. He stretched out a hand to the girl. She took it, he pulled her toward him. He made a show for the men, fondling her ass as he pulled her alongside. He looked down at the girl's swollen labia, the jism leaking from her well-stretched twat. 'Poor girl,' he thought. 'We'll get you out of here.'

He quickly walked out of the meeting room with Dostro at his heels, tugging on the naked young police officer's wrist to make her keep up. As he whipped around the corner, he had just a few seconds before Dostro could hear them. He whispered to the girl. "Come with me and I promise, you'll be safe." He looked meaningfully at the girl, who looked back at him with confusion...and hope. Her pretty blue eyes shone with gratitude as he slid his arm protectively around her shoulders.

"Come, we will get you some civilian clothes. What is your name?" He wanted to be sure.

"Jessica."

He was about to leave the police station when a sudden thought struck him hard. He turned to Dostro. "Wait here. I need to ask the Commander one more thing." He doubled back, walking briskly back down the corridor, right back into the meeting room. He was just in time to watch Sergei groan as he bucked his hips forward. The beautiful, big-breasted young brunette gurgled and moaned as his cock spurted in her mouth. Samantha coughed, pulling her face away as a big dollop of cum fell from her mouth onto her chest.

"Stupid bitch. I told you to SWALLOW. Maybe I'll keep you as my fuck-toy and teach you properly," Sergei growled. He turned abruptly, surprised to see the General again so soon.

"Sir?"

"One more thing," Khoro said. "Where are all the other police officers? Where are the men? There had to have been at least a hundred officers assigned to this station."

"They're all dead but one."

"What?" The General's eyes narrowed.

Before answering, Sergei pulled Samantha up by her hair and pushed her towards one of the waiting soldiers. Her breasts jiggled as she stumbled into the man's arms.

"Take her, Viktor. Fuck her pussy, her ass. Enjoy her. I've had my fill." He returned his attention to the General.

"You see that?" Now Sergei pointed over to the end of the 'fucking line.' A curly-haired girl was on all fours, her breasts cupped gently by the man behind her. The two were fucking almost like a long-term couple, lovingly, tenderly, rather than the rough sex Khoro saw along the rest of the line. The General walked closer, his ears straining to listen as the curly-haired brunette spoke to the man behind her.

"Ooooohhh... oh god. What are we doing to do, Dmitri? You better keep fucking me. Fuck me harder, you have to make it look like you're being rough with me or those psychos might decide to hurt you." When she saw the General looking at her, the girl went silent and just dutifully knelt there, letting the man behind her fuck her pussy. He did so much more than that though. The man behind her stroked her sides. He caressed her body and even reached down, gently petting her clitoris as she sighed with pleasure.

"That is the only man to take me up on my offer, General."

"Your offer?"

"He cheated, in a way, but I give credit to him. He is a lucky man," Sergei finished.

"Stop speaking in riddles, Commander. You try my patience!"

Sergei shrugged, as insolent as ever. "I told the police officer men: you have two choices. Either you fuck your police women in front of us, put on a good show, and maybe I let you live... or you do not, and you die. They probably knew I would torture and kill them eventually either way. Anyway, none of the men agreed, so we executed them straight off. Except for that man." He pointed at the wiry young man still fucking the curly-haired girl.

"He is fucking Officer Lacey. Turns out, she is his WIFE." Sergei laughed. "You see why I say he cheated? He is only too happy to fuck that hot little pussy since it is already his. They make a cute couple, no? Too bad once we finish interrogating him, he will have no energy to fuck his wife ever again." Now this time Sergei's laughter took on a darker tone. "Who knows, perhaps after interrogation we cut off husband's balls, tie a nice little ribbon around them and give them to wife Lacey as present?" Now the despicable man's laugh turned darker still.

The General sighed. Sergei was a tough fighter, a brilliant commander. If he didn't NEED Sergei to win this war, he would have already had the man quietly killed.

"Do me a favor, Commander." General Khoro walked up face-to-face with Sergei, his steely gaze pinning the commander as he nearly spat in his face. "Hold off on all future executions until I give the final consent. Is that CRYSTAL clear, Sergei? Because if it's not, then you can step outside with me right now."

Sergei nodded, a little worry finally showing on his face. "Yes, yes. Forgive me, General. I get carried away. You know how I am. Will not happen again."

"It better not," the General hissed. He turned around and left. He saw Dostro and Jessica waiting in the lobby. Apparently Dostro had begun to get a little frisky himself, just standing next to a beautiful, naked young woman. He was stroking the girl's pussy as she squirmed under his touch. Her little moans as Dostro worked her clit were pleasing to the General's primal masculinity. He felt his cock stiffen automatically in his pants. He looked down to see a telltale bulge. 'Damn it.'

"Dostro, come," he barked. "Back to Headquarters. I want to review the reports from all the other commanders. Get my jeep ready."

"At once, General," Dostro said, yanking his hand away from the girl. Jessica gave the General a thankful nod and fell into step beside him. As they left the police station, soldiers patrolling the main street stopped to gape. They stared at the naked blonde beauty's mouth-watering breasts and exposed slit as she walked beside the General, fully humiliated. There were a few loud whistles of appreciation as the General slid into the jeep's backseat and patted the seat next to him.

"Here, sit. Until we can fetch you clothing, this will have to do." He shrugged out of his uniform jacket and spread it across her shoulders. Jessica took it gratefully. He noticed that she pulled the uniform tight to her body. It was long enough to even cover her lap too, keeping her tainted sex from view. She whispered to him as the jeep rolled into motion with Dostro at the wheel.

"Thank you."

He looked sideways at the girl. Her exquisite face was so flawless. She could have been a model in some internationally known magazine. It made him wonder why she'd chosen the gritty life of a police officer in a backwater town. It intrigued him. Clearly this girl didn't just do what was 'easy' in life. Of course she'd paid the price for that now, given the civil war. But he still wondered. She was like a tantalizing package he just needed to unwrap - and he wanted to do it slowly, to savor it. Ever since his wife had been killed before the war, General Khoro had been looking for a companion. He knew he was getting way ahead of himself, probably deluding himself, but part of him wondered: can I convince her to be my Mistress? Something more? She was his captive, yes... but he didn't want that. He wanted her to be with him willingly, despite the horrors of how they'd met. If this was love at first sight, the General reflected, then 'love at first sight' was every bit as crazy as it sounded.

Perhaps HE was crazy too. Of course that was part of war too, wasn't it? The sane died and the insane thrived. He put his arm around the girl and pulled her against his side. What if he could win her trust by helping save the other women from an awful fate? A new idea sparked. "We will talk of many things this evening, Jessica, many things. I will keep you safe." As rifle shots cracked in the distance though, the girl's widened eyes told the General that she did not totally believe him. And the General knew it was only a matter of time...

Soon the enemy's counterattack would come.

THE END... FOR NOW. TO BE CONTINUED...

I hoped you enjoyed the story. Remember, don't hesitate to indulge your fantasies, the darker the better. Rate, review, comment. I'll use reader messages and advice for part 2... Thank you :)

~gaggedKitty