The Generation Game Ch. 02

Story Info
She asks him to make her fantasy come true.
3.1k words
4.55
29.1k
11
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I missed you," said Tabi, who was straddling Graham on his king-size bed, rocking lazily on his cock. "So she was hot, this Leda chick?"

"Very hot," said Graham. Tabi scowled. "Very nearly as hot as you," he amended, rolling his eyes, and she laughed.

"Suck-up!"

"It was an interesting experience," he said, thoughtfully.

"Sharing her?" asked Tabi, picking up tempo.

"Well, yes, that - obviously. But I really meant watching a girl fall in love as you fuck her, but not with you. She was absolutely blindsided by that kitchen boy -" He trailed off as Tabi leaned over to kiss him, her tongue exploring his mouth banishing thoughts of Leda and Tyler and bringing him to the brink of orgasm.

. . .

"So, I'm glad you raised this whole sharing thing," Tabi said after they had both cum, snuggling into Graham's side and tracing circles on his belly with her fingertips.

He opened an eye and looked at her. "I did?"

She grinned, winningly. "Remember that porn you were watching the night we first met? That looked like a lot of fun."

"Tabi, it's only been eight months. I'm not sure I'm ready to share you."

She pouted, flopping onto her back. "You've always shared me, Gray."

He opened the other eye and propped himself up on one elbow, looking down into her black, post-climax irises. "Tell me you're not suggesting my son and I fuck you at the same time as I think that really would -"

Tabi laughed, delightedly. "No, not with Jack! I'm not crazy. The best thing about your family spending the weekend at your mother's is that I get to fuck you without having to fuck him first. You have mates, right?"

She reached over and took Graham's phone from the nightstand, selecting the camera function, held it at arm's length to ensure her naked breasts and lovely face were centred and pressed the shutter. "There you go," she said. "Send a group text. See who's up for it."

Graham sighed. "Do you really think I haven't already shown off nude photos of my beautiful eighteen-year-old girlfriend to everyone I know? And, when I did, do you think any of them *didn't* ask for your number?"

She gave him soulful Puss in Boots eyes. "Well then? I promise faithfully not to fall in love with them."

Graham's mouth quirked. He took the phone from her and replaced it on the nightstand, grabbing instead a bottle of anal lubricant. Rolling her onto her belly, he lifted her hips so she rose onto all fours.

"Shall I take that as a 'yes'?"

He snorted with reluctant laughter. "OK, OK, you little slut, I'll think about it. But right now, just shut up and spread 'em."

. . .

"This is it."

Tabi pressed the button to release her seatbelt, but her legs felt suddenly weak and she sat for a moment, smoothing her short denim skirt with the heels of clammy, shaking hands, before opening the passenger door.

"I didn't know you had a flat in London."

"I don't," said Graham. "It's my secretary's. She's in Marrakech for the next couple of weeks."

"And you have a key?" Tabi arched her left eyebrow, clumping up the stairs after him in her favourite tan cowboy boots. "Why am I not surprised?" She paused. "So, this guy that's joining us. He's your boss?"

"He is. His name is Dan." He turned abruptly and when she mounted the next step she found herself in his arms. "Tabi, do you still want to do this? You know you can change your mind at any time." She looked up into his face and saw his forehead was creased with concern. She felt a sudden rush of warmth towards him and kissed him deeply, one small hand on the back of his neck, the other pulling his hand down and under her skirt to feel the wetness between her legs.

"Yes, I want to do this."

. . .

Tabi and Graham were necking (like teenagers, Graham thought, amused) on Rachel's couch when the doorbell buzzed. Her stretch top had been pulled up, the cups of her bra down, and her exposed nipples were hard, and wet with his saliva. Graham took her hand and led her to the door to admit Dan.

Tabi was still breathing heavily, her heart pounding and her pupils huge, as she looked up at the new arrival. Graham squeezed her hand reassuringly.

"You must be Tabitha," said Graham's boss. He shook Graham's hand and smiled into Tabi's dark blue eyes before glancing down at her swollen tits. "Good to meet you. Those are lovely. Thank you for having me." His own eyes were twinkling.

He bent and took her face in his hands, sliding his tongue against hers in a wet kiss. Tabi, adrenaline surging through her, shuddered with lust. He moved forward, crossing the threshold of the flat, and Tabi took a couple of steps back with his mouth still on hers. Then he released her and looked her up and down again before moving past her and dropping onto the couch she and Graham had recently vacated.

Dan's height and build, Tabi decided, were similar to Gray's, but he was several years older with smoulderingly dark eyes and a shaved head. His big, square hands were loosely clasped between his open legs as he leaned forward, appraising her. His relaxed air of confidence was in sharp contrast to her taut, nervy anticipation. In her state of heightened arousal, she jumped when Graham put his hands on her shoulders from behind and steered her over to the couch.

"Ssshhhhh," he whispered in her ear, discomfited by the change in her. He had seen her exuberant, blasé, seductive, playful, spoilt, supremely comfortable with her own voracious sexuality; he had never thought her highly-strung. He decided a casual approach was warranted.

"You got here quick," he remarked to Dan, pulling Tabi's top over her head and throwing it onto the low table to the left of the couch.

"I came straight from the office," replied Dan, as Tabi's bra was unhooked from behind and the straps fell from her shoulders.

Graham cupped her breasts in his hands and rubbed his thumbs over her nipples. She breathed in deeply and closed her eyes. Dan watched her chest heave, licking his lips, and his cock swelled between his legs. He unbuckled his belt and unfastened his suit trousers. Graham's hands slid slowly down Tabi's sides and round to her flat stomach. He tugged gently at the belly bar in her navel before easing down the front zip of her skirt, which fell around her ankles. She stepped out of it, moving closer to Dan, opening her eyes to look into his. Her tongue darted out to moisten her parted lips.

"I'll get us some drinks," said Graham. Tabi tore her gaze from Dan's and her eyes followed Graham, anxiously, as he left the room.

"Come here, sweetheart," Dan said and leaned forward to hook his fingers into her knickers and pull them down her thighs. "How old are you, again?"

"I'm eighteen," she replied: the first words she had said to him.

He admired her silken, naked pubic mound and then slipped a hand between her legs, using his forefinger to explore her sopping wet labia before easing it inside her pussy. "I'm going to enjoy fucking you," he said, quietly. "So tight and wet."

When Graham returned with three glasses, Tabi was sitting sideways in Dan's lap, naked except for her cowboy boots. Not just her nipples were wet now: her entire breasts were glistening with saliva and here and there little bruises inflicted by his boss's teeth were forming, beginning to discolour her soft, flushed flesh. Her lips were locked on Dan's, her arms tight around his neck. Graham, who had shared many women, found himself feeling an unfamiliar possessiveness. Her body was so perfect, her cunt so tight, her appetite so fierce, her buoyant personality so in tune with his own - and to complicate matters, she was his daughter's best friend, which inspired a quasi-paternal, almost-incestuous protectiveness in him. Now he felt the need to assert his prior claim over her and, setting down the glasses, he grasped her hips and pulled her lower body towards him, planting the soles of her boots flat on the couch cushions and spreading her legs so she was open to him. He held her knees wide apart and buried his face between her legs. The sweet-and-sour taste of her spread over his tongue as he probed the slippery folds. Her pelvis lifted and she moaned softly into Dan's mouth. Her arms fell from around his neck and she stretched them out above her head. Her inner thighs quivered as Graham's lips closed around her clit and his tongue flicked over the sensitive nub, snapping together to clamp him in place. He slid his hands beneath her to cup her buttocks.

Overwhelmed with sensation, Tabi squirmed and cried out. She felt completely out of control. One of Dan's hands was twined in her long, blonde hair, the other kneading her firm breasts as he continued to snog her, and further down Graham's expert tongue was inexorably forcing her towards orgasm. She concentrated on the mounting climactic wave in her core, arching her back, bracing herself with strong thighs - and it broke. Her hips bucked repeatedly as ecstasy coursed through her insides, and she actually screamed, digging her fingernails into the palms of her hands, leaving red crescent-shaped indentations. Graham continued to press the flat of his tongue to her clit and her slender body trembled, vibrating like a plucked guitar string. At length she caught her breath and wriggled away from his mouth, unable to take any more. Ignoring Dan, she sat up and slid her arms around Graham's neck, kissing him lavishly and lapping her own juices from his face. He kissed her back with an intoxicating blend of tenderness and passion and she reflected that, despite his infidelity to his wife, his secretary and herself, there was no-one else she would have trusted to guide her through the experience she was about to have.

On cue, Dan's impatient voice said, briskly, "Are we going to take this into the other room?"

Without a word, Graham stood up, lifting Tabi, who wrapped her legs around his hips, crossing her ankles, wound her arms around his neck and buried her hot face in his shoulder. Dan shed his trousers and boxers, which had become extremely tight, and led the way to Rachel's bedroom.

When Graham deposited her on the mattress, Tabi reached out to take a thick, hard cock in each hand. Stroking Graham's rhythmically, she guided Dan's into her hungry mouth. Dan gathered her hair in a ponytail behind her head, the better to admire the beautiful view of her eyes looking up at him as his dick stretched her lips, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked. Her tongue traced the length of the long vein on the underside of his dick and her nails lightly scratched his sack. With her other fist she jacked Graham's cock expertly, knowing exactly what he liked. She drew back slowly, her lips and the tip of her tongue massaging Dan's shaft until only his cockhead remained out of sight and was about to swallow him again to the root when, to her surprise, he pulled out. She hadn't begun to demonstrate her full oral repertoire and she looked up at him quizzically.

"I'm about to explode," he explained ruefully, his voice hoarse. "I need to get inside your pussy."

Smiling a little, she turned her attention to Graham, kissing and licking his cock while Dan shucked off his remaining clothing and made himself comfortable on his back. Then she swung one booted calf over his body and, looking into his face, very slowly positioned herself over his hard shaft and sank down, impaling herself on it. He held his breath as the warm, wet, tight walls of her pussy gradually engulfed him. Her eyes closed as she felt his wiry pubic hair on her labia and she rocked for a moment with him deep inside her, focusing on the stretching sensation in her cunt, letting him open her up. She began to move then: leaning back slightly, rising and falling, her hands braced on his thighs. He lay still, letting her work, lazily watching the glistening, gnarly shaft emerge and then disappear between clinging, rosy labia. At length, he levered his torso upright and pulled her to him, running his tongue over her teeth, dropping his hands to her buttocks and pulling them apart.

This was too much for Graham, who had been watching in jealous impatience as his boss fucked his compliant girlfriend. He put a firm hand on Dan's chest to push him back onto the pillows. Tabi turned her head to find his cockhead pressing against her lips. She opened her mouth wide to admit him and he growled, "Make it good and wet, Tabs. It's the only lube you're going to have." Her eyes widened a little and she worked hard to thoroughly moisten his shaft, saliva escaping from the corners of her mouth and running down her chin. He pulled out and moved behind her, kneeling between her legs and Dan's. He pressed between her shoulder blades until she collapsed onto Dan's chest, and ran his flattened tongue from her perineum up the cleft of her backside to her tailbone and back down again. He blew gently into her tight arsehole and then pushed his tongue into the little rosebud, making her moan softly. He pushed harder, stabbing at her anus with the tip of his tongue until she writhed and whispered, "Please -"

He'd wanted to drag this out, torturing her for wanting someone else besides him, but he couldn't hold back any longer. He took his dick in his hand and began to nudge at her spit-soaked hole, gently at first, then more insistently. She craned round to look at his face, raking her hair back with her fingers from her temples, which gleamed with sweat. Her anus resisted the intruder and he grasped her hips, forcing his cockhead into her as she pushed back, feeling her sphincter stretch and burn, whimpering in discomfort. Below her, Dan, knowing he'd lost her focus, bucked his hips to penetrate deeper inside her and reached out to grab handfuls of her hair and pull her face back to his. He kissed her deeply as Graham pulled back and thrust forward again, urgently seeking entry. She sobbed a little and tears leaked from her tightly closed eyelids. Dan sucked her bottom lip into his mouth and bit it hard, distracting her from the tearing of her anal tissues - and then all at once the tight ring of muscle yielded and Graham was inside her too.

The three of them were still for an instant: Tabi both savouring the fullness of her pelvis and still struggling a little with the stretched soreness; Graham and Dan marvelling at the hot, soft, tightness of her passages. Her breath was ragged and her face wet with sweat and tear tracks. Graham stroked her hair to one side and kissed the soft down of her neck. "Are you OK, sweetheart?" he asked, softly.

She nodded, wiggling her hips experimentally and finding slick lubrication rather than dry friction. "I'm good," she panted. "It feels good."

Relieved, Graham begin slowly to move inside her, sliding his cock out of her rectum and then easing it back in again, gradually loosening the elastic walls. Dan waited a little longer while Graham established a regular rhythm and then began to move in time himself. Tabi's eyes were no longer screwed tightly shut, her knitted brow little by little smoothing out. Minutes later she had relaxed completely, entirely focused on being fucked. It was indescribable, she thought, just before she lost the capability for any rational thought whatsoever. Emotion and sensation flooded through her, her thighs seemed to liquefy . . . and she cried out in the most powerful orgasm of her life, which seemed to go on and on and on. Her pussy pulsed around Dan's cock. Graham, too, could feel the vibrations reverberating through her core, and the two men pumped hot semen deep into her.

. . .

Tabi lay, spent and outwardly inert, sandwiched between them as her internal muscles milked the last of their cum from them. Once their balls were empty, Dan and Graham realised that they were looking into each other's dilated pupils and simultaneously burst into laughter. Careful not to jolt Tabi's limp body, Graham withdrew from her and between them they gently turned her onto her back.

"Thanks, mate," said Dan, running a hand over her sweat-slick breasts and stomach and watching as a mixture of his cum and hers trickled from her swollen pussy. "That was amazing. You are a lucky bastard." He swung his legs over the side of the bed and made for the bathroom.

Gently, Graham smoothed sweat-darkened strands of hair from her damp forehead and kissed it. "I'm so proud of you, kid."

Her eyes still closed, she groped blindly for his hand, lifted it to her lips and kissed the inside of his wrist. "I love you," she said, indistinctly.

. . .

Dan let himself out around three o'clock, utterly sated, utterly drained and utterly determined to find a teenaged mistress of his own. When Tabi woke several hours later it was just her and Graham in Rachel's bed. Her cheek was pillowed on his mat of chest hair and her right leg flung across his. They had taken her together twice more after that first time, every muscle in her body ached and her holes were burning and sticky; but his arm around her waist and his warm hand on her hipbone suggested reassuringly that their relationship was intact. Carefully, she crawled out from beneath him and slipped into the tiny kitchen in search of coffee.

Twenty minutes later, she was sitting cross-legged on the mattress next to him amidst a mess of croissant crumbs, steaming mugs on the nightstand. Her breakfast plate was resting on his stomach and he frowned as he removed it to reveal smears of butter and blueberry jam on his skin underneath.

"Lick it up, you dirty girl," he ordered and obediently she straddled him and cleaned his pubic hair and belly with a greedy tongue before kissing her way up to his coffee-flavoured mouth.

Some minutes later, he asked, "Happy now? Get it out of your system?"

Tabi looked thoughtful. "I feel incomplete."

He stared at her.

"It would have been nice to have something to suck on." Her eyes sparkled.

Shaking his head and laughing he flipped her onto her back and knelt astride her, planting his hands on the pillows to either side of her face.

"Suck on this," he said. And he kissed her.