The Generation Gap Ch. 01

Story Info
The bond between a mother and daughter.
2.8k words
4.32
69.7k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came to, she found herself lying on a mattress in a cinderblock room and struggled to remember what had happened to her. Slowly, the fog in her memory began to part and she remembered fumbling around in her purse for her keys. She recalled being grabbed from behind, two thick arms encircling her and pressing a cloth soaked in some sweet-smelling liquid over her nose and mouth. She remembered nothing else.

She rose from the mattress too quickly. She steadied herself with a hand against the cold cinderblock wall and waited for the dizziness to subside. When it did, she assessed her situation. She was still fully clothed, so whoever had taken her apparently hadn't raped her. The small feeling of comfort she got was quickly doused, however, when she felt the thin metal band around her neck. As her hands began exploring the device, trying to find a way to get it off, the steel door across from her slammed open.

A large, well-muscled man entered, carrying an unconscious woman over his shoulder. He smiled at her and dropped the other woman unceremoniously on the mattress.

"So, you finally came to, eh? I wasn't beginning to wonder."

"Who are you?" she demanded. "Where am I? What's going on?"

"Simmer down, chicklet," he drawled, pulling a small black box out of his pants pocket. "All in good time."

She bristled, hissing, "Answer me, you son of a bitch, or I'll..."

Her protest was cut off short as searing pain arced its way down her body. It felt like a thousand tiny needles piercing her flesh all at once. She saw the man release the button he'd pressed on the black box and as the pain subsided, she realized with growing horror what the metal band around neck actually was. He had fitted her with a shock-collar and he was holding the remote.

Stunned into silence, she gaped at him as he began to speak.

"The pain you just felt was a fairly low setting. You can forget about getting the collar off; it's locked and I have the only key hidden somewhere very far away. As long as you obey me, you will never have to concern yourself with feeling what that collar can do. Disobedience is instantly punished. The more you disobey, the higher I crank up the juice and the longer I hold down the button. Do you understand?"

She offered no immediate reply and his finger pressed the button again. The volts again coursed through her body, but only long enough to get her attention.

"Yes, yes!" she stammered. "I get it."

"The proper answer is 'Yes, Master.' I will let that one go, but from now on, you will address me as Master or Sir, do you understand?"

"Yes."

Again, he hit the button, shouting, "Yes,Master!"

She cried out, "Yes, Master!" and fell to her knees, shaking from terror and sickened that she had so quickly given in. She was 42 years old, a successful head nurse, and used to being in control. All that had been stripped away in less than a minute.

She heard a moan come from the woman the man had carried in and turned in her direction. The woman's hair had fallen over her face, obscuring the features, but as she began to come around, the hair was brushed back.

Margaret's heart leapt into her throat as she recognized her 20-year-old daughter Shelly. She immediately sprang to her feet and started toward their captor. Her valiant charge was cut short in mid-stride as he crushed the button on the remote, holding it down longer this time. She collapsed to the floor, in too much pain to even scream.

Finally, he released the button and knelt down in front of her.

"Ah, the lioness protecting her cub. I understand how you feel, but you must understand that I cannot tolerate any aggression directed toward me. Such acts will be met with severe punishment, as you have just seen."

Shelly was beginning to grasp the situation as her drug-induced fog lifted. She saw Margaret lying on the floor and moved to help her, heedless of the device she, too, wore around her neck.

"Mom?" she glared at their captor and asked, "What did you do to her?"

He gave his speech again, but Shelly wasn't quite as willing to capitulate. After being shocked twice, Margaret interceded, begging her daughter to stop provoking him.

"It seems you have a very strong-willed daughter," he said, his voice menacing. "Perhaps I need to take a different tack with her."

Facing Shelly, he explained, "Because your own pain means so little to you, every time you disobey or displease me, I will fry your mother."

To emphasize the point, he gave Margaret a brief jolt, eliciting a short, sharp cry from her mother.

Hatred raging in her eyes, Shelly spat out the words, "Yes, Master."

Satisfied, the man stood and returned to the door, leaning back against it in a casual, detached manner.

"It's obvious me that you care very deeply for one another. With that in mind, I will make you this offer: which of you will volunteer to fall on the sword, so to speak, to save the other?"

"Take me!" Margaret cried immediately. "Please, leave her alone! She's so young, she has her whole life ahead of her..." her voice trailed off as Shelly spoke up.

"No, take me instead! She's right; I am younger, so you'll enjoy it more!"

When Shelly was 14, she and her father were called to the emergency room because her mother had been gang-raped and beaten very badly. The sight of her mother lying in that hospital bed, her face swollen and discolored from the beating she'd taken, had scared Shelly badly. She was desperate not to see her mother go through that again.

Amused, the man chuckled, "I thought that would happen. I do so love being proved right! You two talk it over while I go get some things from the other room. This door locks from the outside only, so don't waste your time trying to escape."

With that, he left and the two women began arguing amongst themselves. He stood outside listening to it for a moment, chuckling softly to himself. Then he went to get some of the toys he would need as the night progressed. His cock was already beginning to fill in anticipation of what was to come.

He came back into the room a few minutes later, carrying a cardboard box under one arm and some heavy chains slung around his neck. He set the box down and nudged it into the corner, keeping an eye on his captives the whole time. He uncoiled one length of chain and threw it to the floor at Margaret's feet. There was a catch at one end and a thick leather strap on the other with a buckle.

"Well, my pets, have we decided?"

"Take me!" Shelly shouted.

"No, Master, take me, I beg you," Margaret pleaded.

The man zapped Margaret again, who writhed and cried out. Before Shelly could protest, the man explained.

"Don't you remember, bitch? Ifyou disobey,she gets zapped! You didn't call me 'Master'!"

"I'm sorry, Master. Please, take me. I'll do anything you want."

Sickened by the thought of her daughter being raped by this man, Margaret opened her mouth again to beg to be taken, but the man cut her off with a wave of his hand.

"Enough! I'll make the choice myself. But before I do, I need to see what I'll be getting into. Get out of those clothes."

Both women slowly began to disrobe and his lust-filled eyes drank in every second of it. Margaret's scrubs top came off first, while Shelly worked the buttons on her shirt. The man admired Margaret's considerable breasts as she peeled off her bra and they sprang free. For 42, Margaret was still in excellent shape; her breasts were large, full, and still mostly firm with only a little sag belying her age. Shelly was a younger version of her mother. Trim, fit, with stunningly beautiful tits capped with tiny pink nipples. Both women were down to their panties now and he stopped them before they could peel them off.

"Hold it. That's far enough. Face each other."

The women turned, looking into each other's eyes. Mother silently pleaded with daughter to keep quiet, to allow her to protect her daughter. Daughter begged mother to do the same.

"Margaret, remove Shelly's panties."

Margaret reached out, closing her eyes in shame, and touched the waistband of the silk panties her daughter wore.

"With your teeth," the man said, an evil grin splitting his face.

"Yes, Master," Margaret sighed, resigning herself to the fact that he had chosen Shelly after all and she was powerless to stop it. Now she was being forced to help him. The humiliation was almost more than she could bear.

She knelt in front of Shelly and leaned in, her lips searching for the waistband to pull it into her mouth. Shelly felt her mother's hair brushing her stomach and her mother's lips against her skin and a chill went through her body that had nothing to do with the cold. Her boyfriend liked to kiss her in that exact spot, the hollow of her hip just above the thigh, before eating her pussy. Her mother was now being forced to touch her there, as well. Her body responded against her will to the familiar stimulus and she felt a rush of heat in her pussy. She closed off her mind to what was happening and silently begged her mother to hurry and get it over with.

Margaret pulled her daughter's panties down to her ankles then straightened as Shelly stepped out of them. At their captor's order, Margaret stood for her turn and Shelly knelt down to pull her mother's panties off. To Shelly's surprise, Margaret's pussy was shaved. The pink lips stood out in stark contrast to her mother's tanned body, which was devoid of tan lines. Shelly kept her bush trimmed back, but had never imagined going completely bald like that.

"Shelly, take that belt and strap it around Margaret's waist. Then, take the other end and snap it into that hook on the back wall."

"Yes, Master," Shelly replied meekly. She was sickened at the thought that their captor seemed to have chosen her mother and now she was being forced to be his accomplice. She quickly buckled the leather strap around her mother's waist, leaving plenty of slack. She immediately regretted the decision when she saw her mother convulse and cry out in pain from the shock collar.

She turned to the man and he said, "Nice try, you sneaky little cunt. But I want that belt nice and tight around that bitch's waist. Don't want her slipping out at an inopportune moment, do we?"

While Shelly tightened the belt and whispered an apology to her mother, the man went to the cardboard box and brought out two hinged boards with crescents cut in each end. When Shelly had finished attaching the chain to the hook, he tossed the boards at Margaret's feet.

"Open those up and fasten them around the top of your mom's calves. The joint on the hinges is to be facing up and there are clamps on both sides to seal the halves together."

Margaret had to spread her legs wide to accommodate the home-made stocks. Though terrified of what was going to happen to her, she felt some relief that at least Shelly would be spared the physical and emotional pain of being raped. Focusing on that, she began to prepare herself for what she believed would come next: the violation of her body by this animal. She felt the stocks snap into place and settle against her calves. She was now absolutely helpless, her legs spread wide and her pussy exposed for all the world to see. What he said next, however, caused her blood to run cold.

"Shelly, you ever taste pussy before? Aside from your own, that is."

"No, Master," Shelly replied, her voice thin with the horror of what she knew was coming next.

"Now's as good a time to start as any. Turn around and face me, then lean back and stick that pretty face up into mommy's snatch."
"No way!" Shelly exclaimed, only to be rewarded by hearing her mother's pained scream as the voltage from the shock collar tore through her again.

As the shock subsided, Margaret pleaded, "Please, Master, don't make her do this. I swear I will do anything you want; I'll suck your cock; you can fuck me any way you want to; please don't make my baby do this!"

It was now Shelly's turn to scream as the shock collar unloaded its power into her body. Margaret screamed with her, terrified and sickened as the situation spun further into a nightmare.

"Follow your orders, you little cunt! And, you, Mommy Dearest, keep your cock-sucking mouth shut. I give the orders around here, not you!"

With fresh reminders of their captor's power over them seared into their minds, the women complied. Shelly had to squat down on the concrete floor and arch her back to reach her mother's pussy. She could feel her tits thrusting out from her body and the cold was making her nipples hard. She could feel the eyes of the man on her as she pressed her lips to her mother's cunt. Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and slid her tongue down the length of her mother's slit.

Margaret felt the warm, slim coil of her daughter's tongue on her pussy and cringed inwardly in disgust. Shelly was licking her fast, but not penetrating and trying to avoid her clit as much as possible. Their captor caught on quickly.

"Little girl, you better part those lips with your tongue quick or mommy here's gonna get another shot!"

Margaret gasped as her daughter's tongue slid into her. Her body was beginning to betray her. It had been a long time since Margaret had gotten this kind of treatment. Before the rape, she had been pretty tame in the bedroom. She had only been with her husband and he never went down on her. She had rarely gone down on him and never had him come in her mouth. The rape had changed everything. Three men had come inside her, using her in every way they could. But before that, all three had taken turns eating her pussy and forcing her to come before they fucked her.

Shelly's stomach turned as her tongue entered her mother, but the taste wasn't as bad as she'd feared. She had licked her own juices off her boyfriend's fingers and cock on several occasions and liked the way her own pussy tasted. She was surprised to find her mother's tasted much the same, if a little sweeter. She felt another rush of heat in her own pussy and was ashamed to realize that she was enjoying this. She pressed her face tighter against the cunt that bore her into the world and sucked hard at the lips.

Margaret felt the change in position as her juices began to flow. Her daughter's chin was now bumping up against her clit and each impact sent a small jolt through her body. She felt her pussy begin to heat up and knew that Shelly was getting her first real taste of a woman. Margaret felt herself edging closer and closer to an orgasm and tried to fight it off. She moaned in frustration and humiliation, but Shelly's tongue was racing in and out of her sopping wet hole. Her knees began to buckle and she felt herself grinding her crotch against her daughter's face. The friction between Shelly's chin and her own clit pushed Margaret over the edge. She cried out, pressing even harder against Shelly's face, forcing her tongue deeper into her pussy as she came.

Shelly felt her mother's orgasm roar through her and convulsively swallowed the onslaught of woman juices as they poured out of her. She thrust her tongue deep into her mother's pussy as it contracted and Shelly feared her own mother's pussy was going to rip her tongue out. Then it was over and Shelly pulled her face away, tears of shame rolling down her cheeks.

Margaret, weakened from her orgasm, staggered and fell backward onto the mattress. The stocks she still wore around her calves prevented her from keeping her balance and bit painfully into her legs as she fell. The heavy chain smashed into the back of her head, causing her to see stars. As she rubbed her head, the man began clapping and laughing.

"Great job, Shelly!" the man said between laughs. "You ate her pussy so good, you knocked her off her feet!"

Neither Shelly nor Margaret said a word. They waited for their Master's next command like the good little slaves they had become.